"FLIGHT 93"

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Tufa

"FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by Tufa »

fbenario

"FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox wrote:[1] And you always have been cool and genuine to me. I do actually consider you a long distance friend. Who I have learnt from :) and see a lot on the same perspective as you as things.

A lot of times I’m at a point. where the forum feels like family! Kinda hard not too right? :lol:

[2]we are rewriting the true story of one of the biggest days in history.
Equinox, your whole post is awesome - heartfelt and meaningful! Thank you so much!

On [1] above - I feel the same way myself about the forum and every regular contributor, all close friends, and the only few people in the world I trust on world issues - not even my partner Keith, or anyone else I 'know'.

On [2] above - Absolutely not, we are not rewriting the history of 9/11. "We are rewriting writing the true story of one of the biggest days in history.
Equinox
Banned

"FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by Equinox »

Equinox
Banned

"FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by Equinox »

fbenario wrote:
Equinox wrote:[1] And you always have been cool and genuine to me. I do actually consider you a long distance friend. Who I have learnt from :) and see a lot on the same perspective as you as things.

A lot of times I’m at a point. where the forum feels like family! Kinda hard not too right? :lol:

[2]we are rewriting the true story of one of the biggest days in history.
Equinox, your whole post is awesome - heartfelt and meaningful! Thank you so much!

On [1] above - I feel the same way myself about the forum and every regular contributor, all close friends, and the only few people in the world I trust on world issues - not even my partner Keith, or anyone else I 'know'.

On [2] above - Absolutely not, we are not rewriting the history of 9/11. "We are rewriting writing the true story of one of the biggest days in history.
Cheers Fred! . :)
repentantandy

"FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by repentantandy »

Equinox wrote:
...The information was all a combination of killtown, spooked and me...
Hey Equinox!

I don't know how often you check out ol' Spooked's blog these days, but if you're still a regular visitor, you might recall the various times (in the comment section) when I've urged him to check out the Vicsim Report -- but he's always procrastinated.

Well, he finally gave it a read-through, and it was just TOO MUCH for the poor, insufficiently suspicious soul.

Yep, he blasted it, calling it a piece of crap!

Score yet another victory for the successful psyops of the Evil Empire. :angry:
Equinox
Banned

Re: "FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by Equinox »

repentantandy wrote:
Equinox wrote:
...The information was all a combination of killtown, spooked and me...
Hey Equinox!

I don't know how often you check out ol' Spooked's blog these days, but if you're still a regular visitor, you might recall the various times (in the comment section) when I've urged him to check out the Vicsim Report -- but he's always procrastinated.

Well, he finally gave it a read-through, and it was just TOO MUCH for the poor, insufficiently suspicious soul.

Yep, he blasted it, calling it a piece of crap!

Score yet another victory for the successful psyops of the Evil Empire. :angry:
I know! that’s why I collected it into one big report, and placed it on here… No one has really done this research be-fore the net. The UA 93 is kind of a back-bone of 9/11. This stuff is important and needs to be kept safely in one spot where we can talk about it interactively to include the fake victims.
If it’s the real deal of 9/11… It’s public domain research. It’s collected and shared here with the public on a volunteered basis….

I don’t even like linking back to them, they shy away from us! I used to chat with Killtown back in the day and he just wants to ignore the fake victims and collapse shots. And I’m like “dude even if you don’t believe this fake vicsim research, or the collapse shots. We are not forcing you!! “Simon and the admin reasonable enough…. “It’s like, if you have something cool to share involving the fake planes… Why not come along here and talk about it... But it’s like “NO!!! I don’t believe it’s all fake!! And the Victims! I’m not sharing with clues forum!! Waaa booo hhooo ! :lol: It’s a stubborn way of thinking. It’s shocking man… raises suspicion of intentions…. And a fucking joke if you ask me…
I will go back soon and do the comparisons 3d to scale UA 93 model.

"UA 93 WAS BROUGHT DOWN BY BIN LADEN... THANK - YOU, GOOD NIGHT!!
DAM THOSE CLUESFORUM KIDS!!!"
*kicks door *

:lol: :P
AnonymousTruther2

Lillie Leonardi - Flight 93 Responder

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir is a book written by Lillie Leonardi about her experience of 9/11. :lol:

A former police officer who retired from the FBI due to post-traumatic stress disorder linked to her role in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terror attacks has written a book about seeing legions of angels guarding the Pennsylvania site where a hijacked airliner crashed.

Lillie Leonardi served as a liaison between law enforcement and the families of the passengers and crew members killed in the United Airlines Flight 93 crash. She arrived on the scene about three hours after the crash.

Although Leonardi's book, "In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir," centers on her vision of angels, she argues her life has been changed more by what she didn't see that day.

"The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies," she said. ;)

Leonardi, 56, remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils. She said she also remembers a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board.

"I'm used to crime scenes but this one blew me out of the water. It just looked like the ground had swallowed up" the plane, Leonardi said. <_<

"That's when I started seeing like shimmery lights ... and it was kind of misty and that's when I first saw, like, the angels there," Leonardi said. "And I didn't say anything to the guys because you can imagine if I would have said, 'I just saw angels on the crash site,' they'd have called the office and they'd have said, 'She lost her mind and tell her to go home.'"

Instead, Leonardi kept it to herself for the better part of two years. As emotional and physical ailments surfaced that she would later learn were post-traumatic stress disorder-related, she began telling a close circle of friends and colleagues what she saw, including Kenneth McCabe, her former supervisor.

McCabe, 59, now retired near Cocoa Beach, Fla., was chief of the FBI's operational response section, which sent laboratory teams to gather evidence from each of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror sites. A year or so later, he became the special agent in charge of the FBI's Pittsburgh Field Office, making him Leonardi's boss until he retired from the bureau in 2004.

"I believe her. I read the whole book," McCabe told The Associated Press. "I know she believes 100 percent that's what she saw. I know she's a sane person so I'm not going to discount what she says she saw." :wacko:

McCabe said he also understands why the Flight 93 crash site was different than the other attack scenes.

"I was there one day when they brought a busload of family members to overlook the site ... and I teared up," McCabe said. "Just because these people had the thousand-yard stare. They didn't have any closure. They didn't have any bodies to look at. They didn't have anything to look at. At least in New York and Washington, there was the devastation (of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon) but here, except for seeing someone off in the distance, in the woods, looking for things, there was nothing."

Leonardi has befriended some Flight 93 family members, though none consented to be interviewed for this story. Asked about the book, the spokeswoman for the Families of Flight 93, Lisa Linden, issued a statement lauding the "extraordinary work" done by the FBI that also said, "The crash site and sacred ground — now central to the Flight 93 National Memorial — is a place that elicits powerful reactions from those who work at the site and who visit." :puke:

Much more in the article here.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi- ... _M6p5F-dNQ

Some videos of her.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98TTuIpbbU

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQlVcz9SCA
MrSinclair

Re: "FLIGHT 93"

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I believe in angels, its victims of Flight 93 that are utter nonsense... :D