Video by Andres Barrila - The collapse of 1 & 2

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
DeeJay

Video by Andres Barrila - The collapse of 1 & 2

Unread post by DeeJay »

I've found an amateur video that I haven't seen before. It starts off with a view of some NY neighbohood a month before 9/11 and then goes to the Twin Towers after impact. It shows normal people in the street quite far from the towers and their reactions to both collapses. I don't know if this is on this website as I did a search for Andres Barrila and got nothing.

I noticed that before and during the event nobody was using their mobiles, except for one guy who looked as if he tried but it didn't work. Almost immediately after the 2nd tower went down, you see people on their mobiles.

I thought it was a real, genuine video until there was one jumper.
lux

Re: Video by Andres Barrila - The collapse of 1 & 2

Unread post by lux »

If two skyscrapers fall in a concrete jungle and no one is around to hear it, do they make a sound?
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

lux wrote:If two skyscrapers fall in a concrete jungle and no one is around to hear it, do they make a sound?
I was just getting upset at your post when I went back to listen again, and, all I heard were raised voices, no tremendous sound of buildings collapsing. I thought that this was because of the wind, it blew all the smoke towards the left and I thought that the sound would also go in that direction.

I'd be interested anyway if anyone else had found this video and what they thought of it.
lux

Unread post by lux »

DeeJay wrote:
I was just getting upset at your post when I went back to listen again, and, all I heard were raised voices, no tremendous sound of buildings collapsing. I thought that this was because of the wind, it blew all the smoke towards the left and I thought that the sound would also go in that direction.
Perhaps that's why I think this video is fake -- the wind blew all its credibility to the left as well.
Last edited by lux on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

As Blander Liar.

(anagram)

Magical silent building, I heard no audio cues of collapse other than his grief at a building "demolishing". The video is 100% fake. The towers look very wan and pale CGI. Even taking into account a 5-10 sec delay for sound to travel, there is no rumble or anything. Honest?

Also at 22:35, there is the amazing "dustification of the core column remnant"® as per matrix standard CGI, except it is quite delayed!!! :puke:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Love the title '...real, honest and raw...' :rolleyes:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

DeeJay wrote:I was just getting upset at your post when I went back to listen again
Stop being defensive, emotional, or hurt at anything anyone here says. The Admins won't likely give you much more leeway.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Funny thing. At about 6:55 a man raises his hand up so that the towers are behind his hand. The part of his hand that is in front of the towers gets all weird and funny with horizontal scan lines like a TV screen but the rest of his hand & arm seem normal.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"MY PEN-PAL ANDRES BARILLA"

Back in February 2009, "Andres Barrila" actually e-mailed me saying that he had added me on Skype. This is his e-mail message:
25/02/2009 22:47

socialservice,

andresbarrila has sent you this email from http://forum.911movement.org/index.php.

I did add you to Skypee Are you from ROME?

talk later

chau chau

andres.-
Sure enough, "Andres Barrila" appeared in my Skype contact list, but as he never called me up - or gave any sign of life for over a year, I finally typed a few lines to him in September 2010 over the Skype chatline. He actually DID respond - but this is the sum total of our chat exchange :
[20/09/2010 21.03.15] simon shack: Olà, Andres - what's up?
[20/09/2010 21.08.19] simon shack: I'm sitting here with two of my research colleagues. We were all thinking how splendid it would be if you just decided to swap camps, step forward and tell your story. You know you're now on the losing end of this silly hoax. Just imagine, if you spilled the beans - you'd become a universal hero - de puta madre, loco ! Feel free to forward the above message to your friend Steve Vigilante! Come on - don't be shy, we don't expect you being the shy type!

[Several hours went by - and although "Andres Barrila" was constantly online (on Skype) that day - he stayed silent. So about 5 and 1/2 hours later I gave it another try] :

[21/09/2010 3.34.32] simon shack: Andres, do you care responding to me?
[21/09/2010 3.35.32] andres: How aré you [Woooh! A reply! He must be real! And very hispanic too, with that "aré" typo!] :P
[21/09/2010 3.35.56] simon shack: Fine thanks! And you?
[21/09/2010 3.36.43] andres: Very good thanks. Where are you?
[21/09/2010 3.37.11] simon shack: I am at home - in my studio
[21/09/2010 3.37.36] andres: Ah ok what part of the world
[21/09/2010 3.37.45] simon shack: Italia
[21/09/2010 3.38.03] andres: Ah ok I see. Nice
[21/09/2010 3.38.04] simon shack: And yourself?
[21/09/2010 3.38.16] andres: Venezuela
[21/09/2010 3.38.24] simon shack: Nice!
[21/09/2010 3.38.43] simon shack: Is Chavez a good fellow?
[21/09/2010 3.38.54] andres: So so
[21/09/2010 3.39.02] andres: Do you like him
[21/09/2010 3.39.41] simon shack: What exactly happened some years ago? Did the Americans try to take him out?
[21/09/2010 3.40.13] andres: This is what they said but I don't think so
[21/09/2010 3.40.26] simon shack: So what was it?
[21/09/2010 3.41.35] simon shack: Do I like him? I don't know. Not enough information. So I can't say.
[21/09/2010 3.44.23] simon shack: Anyway, I wished to tell you that everyone knows now about the fake 9/11 videos. What are your feelings about that?
That's when Andres suddenly stopped replying. So I just sent him a link to http://www.septemberclues.org , asking him to check it out. The next day, Andres responded with this short line: "Thanks, i Will check it later ok." Thereafter, Andres just disappeared. Hasta la vista. Now, does that sound like some sort of legit, REAL and HONEST sort of person?

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist: <_< (Yes, I photoshopped Santa and his reindeers and the xmas balls, I admit it!)

Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Why not give it another try?
http://www.facebook.com/andresbarrila
Nowadays almost everybody uses the fakebook.. oh facebook...
Just compare his picture and his affinity to the 911 stuff and his city ("near Caracas") to determine that this is the real Andrés Barrillá.

But this time it would be better to be not that offensive at the beginning ;)

Oh btw: Very impressive video. No jumpers seen at all, and the steal beam at the end turns into dust. It's magic. On another video this beam also turns into dust but much earlier. On other videos these façade beams are not there at all.
simonshack
Administrator

Thunder wrote: But this time it would be better to be not that offensive at the beginning ;)
Was I offensive?? :huh:

If someone suggests that you become a universal hero - would you say that's an offensive offer ? ;)

But you're right - I was of course being sarcastic with Andres - and a tad below my usual politeness and discretion. The thing is, I've been polite for many years with this sort of folks/entities, and this politeness hasn't been reciprocated, nor has it led to any significant progress in communicating with them. I believe we are way past the time to be nice and cosy with those folks.
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

Just saw in a "documentary": The towers could NOT be demolished by controlled demolishion... because there had to be many many bombs for it... then I thought... a normal office fire can cause more damage than many many bombs? O_o
But just off topic.

Yes I think ppl we talk to too muco offensiv will block from the beginning. Best thing is to get into a conversation and then turn it to the "problems" of the videos and then ask questions. Of course it's annoying that it went too slow into the ppl's minds, but this is done with the pre mentioned "documentaries". And the "editors" or "authors" of these videos feel caught. It's like a wolf you try to grab, they will try to turn out and run away, or attack you.
I fully understand you, but I think ppl are too shy to get disclosed or pwnd :)
Should I try to talk to Andres?
simonshack
Administrator

Thunder wrote: Should I try to talk to Andres?
Please do. In a perfect world, I'd like to see EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of this forum talk with Andres Barrila - to see what he has to say.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Not sure why Simon nor anyone else should hold their tongues when conversing with an obvious crook?!

Just looking now at that blatantly phony "amateur" video, uploaded to vimeo.com by 911 Hoaxster, "Andres Barilla".

See: http://vimeo.com/12862489

For those wanting to download it, so they can enjoy it time again(!), found at last* is a dedicated tool for scraping from vimeo: https://github.com/johnteslade/vimeo-downloader

The video itself is riddled with artifact anomalies. In particular, very odd interlacing issues which seem present only in certain frame objects (as Lux already pointed out). Strong evidence of frame composition to the fraud. Oops!

Overall, it has a very unconvincing tone - obvious actors feigning horror at the burning towers which were spliced only afterwards into the frames. And yet in the very same frames, (genuine) bystanders walk on by, completely unfazed by the terrible events unfolding behind them! Oops!

Perhaps the cherry-on-the-cake is a gross audio continuity error at ~9m50s. At that point there is an obvious cut in the video footage. Evident from the inexplicable vanishing of a moving silver saloon car. And yet the audio continues unbroken throughout the same (spliced) frame sequence! Oops!

Overall, the video hoaxster is awarded a fakery grade of no more than D Minus.

* There are countless tools for downloading embedded videos. No single tool seems to work for every site. And the sites go to extraordinary lengths to prevent our downloading. Auntie, bless her, is forever beefing up security on her Video PSYOP servers. Mindful that once her garbage is on our PCs, it can be scrutinised, over and over, in v e r y s l o w - m o t i o n, for signs of fraud!

Maybe there is a list of tools for archiving footage from the major PSYOP video outlets? The phony footage could make a lovely Christmas DVD to send to friends and family overseas. A hoax-busting version of the trash TV show: "You've Been Framed!"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Auntie, bless her, is forever beefing up security on her Video PSYOP servers.
Yes, to me, one of the most curious things about the 9/11 nonsense is how much the data is impenetrable to an average person -- sites with right-clicking disabled, sites with obscure paths that lead to nothingness, sites that connect to other sites that connect back to the first site in a closed loop - like a circular dictionary definition with no outside reference, or - as you've pointed out - the increasing culture of hyper-security around false threats of "exploitation".

It is the digital equivalent of doing a "show-and-tell" magic trick by letting some members of the audience touch the magic hat before a rabbit is pulled out of it. But not anyone that looks too eager to undo the staging.