New sim discovery. "See through man"

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Game_Over

New sim discovery. "See through man"

Unread post by Game_Over »

Hello all.

Please take a moment to enjoy the latest "see through man"!

I discovered this sim "smoking gun" today while watching some video I have not viewed before.

http://www.vanadia.com/nycstories/my-911/story/

At the 28:21 mark I noticed that there is a man who is digitally imposed "behind" a group of other men. When the software glitches, the man in the deep backgroudn, "bleeds" through the man who should be in front of him.

It is obvious and undeniable.

Here are several screen captures though to illustrate what I am referring to.

Last edited by Game_Over on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game_Over

Re: New sim discovery. "See through man"

Just to clarify....

The "see-through" man can be seen through the guy in the chocolate brown shirt.

The guy in the brown shirt is standing between the guy with the golden jersey and the guy in the white shirt with the yellow baseball cap.

The sim who "appears" behind him is wearing a dark blue shirt and can be seen "through" the guy in the chocolate brown shirt.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Game_Over wrote: Just to clarify....

The "see-through" man can be seen through the guy in the chocolate brown shirt.

The guy in the brown shirt is standing between the guy with the golden jersey and the guy in the white shirt with the yellow baseball cap.

The sim who "appears" behind him is wearing a dark blue shirt and can be seen "through" the guy in the chocolate brown shirt.
EDIT: I defer to Simon's analysis. Watching in motion made it much less persuasive..

• right click the image on the imageshack site
  • copy 'Direct Link' URL to PC clipboard
  • paste URL into message here
  • highlight URL
  • click Img button and wrap with image tags
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Game_Over

Thank you so much!

I have copy and logged your method to put my images here. No more links. :)
reichstag fireman

With the frames in motion..

Game_Over

Thank you for putting the frames in motion. I am really surprised that this "find" has not garnered more of a reaction from the premiere website exposing media fakery.

Does anyone disagree? Does anyone agree?

In my humble opinion, this is as big of an example of fakery as any of the sim-crowd examples exposed thus far.

If it is merely a result of some video artifact or trick of videography, I stand corrected.

I would love to hear some reactions regarding this "see-through man".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Game_Over wrote: If it is merely a result of some video artifact or trick of videography, I stand corrected.
Dear Game Over,

I think you will have to stand corrected on this one. The 'transparency effect" that you mention appears to be caused by the brown chocolate shirt's yellowish inscription (I can see a letter "N" and a letter "I" - as in "NIKE", but it could be any other word). As the "N" and "I" are seen sideways, their pixels combine with the face of the man in blue shirt, making it appear that his face 'bleeds' through the chest of the man with brown shirt.

This doesn't mean that this "hour-long video of the 9/11 events" is real and legit - far from it... It ranks among the most contrived and artificial "9/11 amateur videos" I've had the misfortune to watch over the years. The very silly soundtrack, those lame/surreal 'as-it-happened' dialogues ("that's because it's an inside job!" ...:rolleyes: ) and idiotic 'street debates' is all I need to throw it straight into the dustbin, along with the piss-poor Steven Rosenbaum / Camera Planet perp-productions. So who, we should ask, is credited with this "MY 9/11" snuff film of sorts? And why, oh why - was it released only in 2011 ?

DAVID VANADIA

Well, the "MY 9/11" video is allegedly the work of "professional storyteller" David Vanadia - now living in Portland, Oregon.
"Ten years later, storyteller’s video captures street-level anguish as horror unfolds"

By Peter Korn . The Portland Tribune, Sep 8, 2011, Updated Sep 8, 2011

"Ten years seems like long enough to David Vanadia to hold on to a piece of American history. On Sept. 11, 2001, Vanadia, a Pearl District resident and a professional storyteller, was living in Manhattan, not far from the World Trade Center towers. A video he shot of the falling towers and the anguish of people on the street is being shown for the first time this month, the 10th anniversary of that fateful day."
http://thetribonline.net/news/print_sto ... 9396381800
And from David Vanadia's own website:
"I’m David, a storyteller who is passionate about practicing and teaching the art of applied narrative.
I began storytelling professionally in 1994. Since then, my original performances have been heard on stages of all kinds in the United States and abroad" (...)
A passionate storyteller, huh? Where have we heard that one before - in connection with the 9/11 "amateur footage"?
“Steve Rosenbaum is passionate about telling authentic visual stories. Raised in a family of storytellers (his mother was a writer; his uncle a White House correspondent), Rosenbaum was a filmmaker and magician before he began his career as an intern in an edit room at CBS News over 20 years ago. It was in this rarefied news environment that Rosenbaum discovered an unexpected gap between visual storytellers and the tools needed to produce a broadcast news story.”
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2349590#p2349590
The ability of telling (tall) tales was, it seems, a prime requirement for those participating in the Grand 9/11 hoax.

Lastly, here's the link to Mr Vanadia's "MY 9/11" video again: http://www.vanadia.com/nycstories/my-911/story/P10/
Please take the time to read the 14 comments posted there - and tell me what their style & tone remind you of...
Game_Over

I have looked at the pics again with the "N" and the "I" letter theory that Simon proposed, and have to disagree.

After watching it again several times, I believe that it is in fact the letters on the "brown shirt guy" that may actually be causing the "bleed". Much like if a guy was wearing green letters when the chroma-key is set to green. Those letters appear see through and we see what's behind him.

The blue shirt guy is literally under the brown shirt guy's neck. You could not stand that way and get this kind of shot in the real world if you tried.

When you look at these two images ask yourself how it is possible to see the man in the blue shirt? He is clearly BEHIND the "brown shirt guy".

The brown shirt guy's profile is not that slanted, as you can see from the video, so I don't understand how the blue shirt guy can appear in the middle of his body.

I'm obviously in the minority here so I'm going to let it rest, but for the record, at this point in time, I believe this to be an example of fakery.
reichstag fireman

Dear Game_Over,

Like you, I was initially persuaded. But after studying it in motion, the anomaly that Simon has described becomes evident. That is, the bleeding of the face into the writing on the shirt (or vice versa). It's made all the worse by the small size of the colourmap - where similar colours blur more easily.

It's almost as if (in a morphological dilation then erosion process) the shirt logo has been deliberately blurred to create that 'bleed' effect :blink:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/113 ... 325521.jpg
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

reichstag fireman wrote:Dear Game_Over,

Like you, I was initially persuaded..

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/113 ... 325521.jpg
Wait, there's another perspective on this. Checking your frame sequence at the URL linked to above, shot number 15 (the first after the sub-title stops...and frame no.14 too), there's a shot that shows the supposed blue shirt of the bleedthrough man but with no head at all. Is the supposed blue-shirt torso of bleedthrough man actually a blue back-pack/butt-pack on gold-cap, that becomes a simulacrum false body illusion below that floating weird head?

I also have a problem with the apparent height of bleedthrough man. He's too low to be real, or far back whilst actually involved in that group discussion.

That's partly because I'm not getting a proper feel for where the ground is...do we see it, just, extreme right?

Plus, Glasses Guy looks as flat as a movie theatre foyer cutout.

But, if all this is clumsy CGI (or compositing), are we shooting at shadows that aren't there anyway?