NOAH'S 9/11

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

NOAH'S 9/11

Unread post by simonshack »

NOAH'S 9/11 - a picture story

Official NIST source of ALL below images - credited to one "NOAH BAST":
http://wtcdata.nist.gov/gallery2/v/Coll ... teveMayer/

Dear kids, ladies and gentlemen,

Tonight I would like to tell you a wondrous little bedtime story. It is the story of Noah, an expert photographer who went strolling with his camera on September 11 2001, and captured a gloomy tower falling - just as a lighthouse tower was rising! Of course, we must all believe that this is a TRUE pictorial tale, since it is all officially documented and stored by the serious National Insitute of Standards and Technology. You know, those folks are trusty, academic scientists - who would never accept keeping any fake imagery in their archives. So, without further ado, here we go:

On this sad Tuesday morning of 9/11, Noah was strolling by the waterside with his camera - when, all of a sudden, all hell broke loose. New York's twin towers were ablaze, so he decided to snap pictures of them. As the story goes, a plane had crashed into WTC1, seventeen minutes before the below picture - but he missed it. Noah cursed himself for that. As a photographer, he could have made lots of money if only he had looked up in the sky a bit earlier... Then a second plane crashed into WTC2 - but Noah missed that one too!

However, Noah snapped the below picture just after that second plane crashed into WTC2. What puzzled him though, was hearing the loud and merry chant of a crane operator. Was this crane operator really still fast at work - after witnessing this apocalyptic mayhem unfolding right across the river? Did he not take a break and exit his crane cabin to watch the horrific sight of the WTC on fire?

Noah was puzzled. He kept hearing the merry chant of that crane operator, even as he went back on his steps, trying to catch a better view of the flaming Twin Towers. Was "Joe Crane" really still at work? Was he perhaps just one of those typical, hard-working New Yorkers, unflustered and unimpressed by such petty urban incidents which threatened to distract him from his daily work and professional deadlines ?

Noah stopped thinking about it for a while, as he proceeded to walk around the harbor and snap away - always making sure to frame his pictures with his favourite photo signature: a flash of sunrays at the top left of his lens:

Noah, luckily enough, snapped a picture at exactly 9:11:00 AM. He just knew that would make him famous!

About seven minutes later, Noah was up on a high-rise building - still snapping away at the NYC drama:

Here again, Noah used his special sunfilter to convey the dramatic sunrays of the day ...

But Noah was still puzzled about "Joe Crane". Was Joe actually still at work? Noah decided to return to that vantage point where he could, in fact, still hear Joe Crane chanting away and getting on with his job - even though Manhattan was exploding:

That's when Noah noticed that Joe Crane's job on 9/11 was actually to raise a lighthouse, a TWIN in fact of the one on the left!

Here we see Joe Crane tilting his crane to go and get a piece of that lighthouse under construction. The suspense builds up - and we now all share the same hopeful, uplifting thought: WILL JOE CRANE ACTUALLY SUCCEED RAISING THAT LIGHTHOUSE SOMEWHAT - BEFORE WTC1 COLLAPSES - SO AS TO COUNTERBALANCE THE EVIL TERRORIST DEEDS ?

YES !
You've got to give a tip of your hat to "Joe Crane" - a true symbol of those brave and resilient New Yorkers' unflinching dedication to their daily jobs - no matter what cataclysmic events might try and distract them from the work to be done!

Now, as the WTC1 collapses, Noah (our expert photographer hero) keeps his wits cool and readily shoots seven sequential pictures of it all: - at 2-second intervals - over a total timeframe of 14 seconds... Hey, our Noah needs a Pulitzer Prize, folks! Forget Zapruder - and any such clown you can think of! Seriously folks, you HAVE to wonder why Noah's stunning WTC1 collapse sequence hasn't been published on EVERY newspaper of the planet. Have YOU seen these images before?

Here is the exif data (as posted by NIST) of the timeline of Noah's expert sevenfold photographic sequence (as assembled in my above animated gif ):

1: 10:28:24
2: 10:28;26
3: 10:28:29
4: 10:28:31
5: 10:28:34
6: 10:28:36
7: 10:28:38

And YES! Joe Crane's twin lighthouse indeed WAS RAISED only minutes before the WTC1 CAME DOWN! Is this some kind of joke - or what? Whatever it is, ladies and gents, this is the end of Noah's entrancing fable...

Kids: I'm truly sorry if this bedtime story has no happy ending. But it really isn't my story! It is brought to you by NIST - probably the silliest storytellers of this planet. So now, sing along with me: "Heigh ho! Heigh Ho! It's home from work we go!..."
Heiwa
Banned

Re: NOAH'S 9/11

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:Image
Noah seems to have been wandering at Harsimus Cove, Newport Yacht Club and Marina, 500 Washington Boulevard Jersey City, NJ 07310 with the Hotel Connections Ltd. building, 480 Washington Boulevard #24 Jersey City, NJ 07310 on his right, if he ever existed? The twin light houses seem to have disappeared today, though. :rolleyes:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*

However, Noah snapped the below picture just after that second plane crashed into WTC2. What puzzled him though, was hearing the loud and merry chant of a crane operator. Was this crane operator really still fast at work - after witnessing this apocalyptic mayhem unfolding right across the river? Did he not take a break and exit his crane cabin to watch the horrific sight of the WTC on fire?

Noah was puzzled. He kept hearing the merry chant of that crane operator, even as he went back on his steps, trying to catch a better view of the flaming Twin Towers. Was "Joe Crane" really still at work? Was he perhaps just one of those typical, hard-working New Yorkers, unflustered and unimpressed by such petty urban incidents which threatened to distract him from his daily work and professional deadlines ?

I’m sure I speak on behalf of Heiwa as well here and say NO,
I for one have spent the good part of the past few years working on HUGE inner city construction sites !! B) All with cranes, supervising lifts and drops with HUGE cranes, and sweeping views of the sky scrapers, in my cities sky line in the back ground. And I can 100% confirm it’s total BS to suggest that the crane driver would simply just keep on carrying on and doing a lift/drop. There would definitely be a cease of work for that day.

"Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to work we go"......

Last edited by Equinox on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Simon - that GIF you posted. Is that an animation of the 14 second time lapse? Two things interest me; The shadows have moved round quite a lot if so but whether there are minutes or seconds between the images, can somebody REALLY stand so still that barely anything in the garden has changed its relationship with any other object?

Loving the sunrays BTW. B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SmokingGunII wrote:Simon - that GIF you posted. Is that an animation of the 14 second time lapse? Two things interest me; The shadows have moved round quite a lot if so but whether there are minutes or seconds between the images, can somebody REALLY stand so still that barely anything in the garden has changed its relationship with any other object?

Loving the sunrays BTW. B)
Dear Smokey, sorry for late reply - but I decided to postpone my response to you so as to take a closer look at this "Noah Bast" imagery. Yes, the sunrays are indeed hilarious - most likely added for dramatic effect - whereas your point concerning a tripod-less photographer snapping seven remarkably stable/similarly-framed shots at 2-3 second intervals (as in Noah's 14-second collapse sequence) is questionable - yet not impossible, one might argue. However, what is much less believable about this collapse sequence, is the very fact that it starts maybe one or two seconds after the collapse initiation. Remember, this is not meant to be video footage - but still photography. So it is nothing short of superhuman and superlucky for Noah to have achieved this sequence: bionic eyesight and reflexes (to catch the collapse initiation) ice-cold blood/ presence of mind (to keep calmly snapping seven times) and formidable hand stability. Again, some may not consider this proof enough of this photo sequence being a digital fraud.

So I decided to analyze those images by comparing adjacent pairs of Noah's alleged WTC1 collapse sequence. Here follows a trio of 'time tests' (as you can see, I have cropped selected areas of the images to enlarge & highlight certain details).

Firstly, I find it questionable/doubtful that this boat/ferry (or whatever vessel it is) travels for such a distance in only 2 seconds. Also, and more importantly perhaps, there is really no reason for the water reflections (white patches just below the vessel) to fluctuate so dramatically in only 2 seconds of time (and no, the sun is not on the other side of the collapsing WTC1 - it is right above this scenery - so these water reflections cannot have been affected by the collapsing tower) :

BOB and USAIN
More interestingly, when cropping another section of these images, I found a couple of bystanders moving about: I've called them "BOB" (as in Bob Beamon) and "USAIN" (as in Usain Bolt). Please note that, here again, this pair of "NOAH photos" are supposed to represent a timelapse of only 2 seconds in time. So, we see BOB (and only BOB) at 10:28:24 AM. Then, two seconds later, we see BOB moving forward - but now we suddenly have USAIN in the picture! What a run!
Image .

Next, here is a comparison of the immediately following 3 seconds in time. We can see that USAIN is still there - but BOB must have made a giant leap forward ?? Well, in any case, BOB vanishes from this scenery in only 3 seconds!

I rest my case - and submit that this "NOAH BAST" imagery is now thoroughly..."basted". ^_^
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The Manhattan rotten apple background on the other side of the Hudson is 100% CGI IMHO - the wall panels of the WTC tower dropping off followed by smoke, etc. Cannot take place in the real world.
The river itself may be real with the fast ferry crusing bye. Why not?
The foreground with the two light houses, one being erected at great speed using a crane, is of course suspicious.
The perps evidently employed 50-100 CGI makers to prepare 911 and one of them produced this Noah rubbish. :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

... B)
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

“FIND THE BOAT CHALLENGE.”

First prize gets an authentic Manhattan hot dog, and free boat ride and day tour of Staten Island, with Equinox, B)

FIND THE BOAT.
=
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8

Object-
In Noah’s photos of the NTH Tower collapsing, there should be a BIG noticeable BOAT.

IT IS A BIG NOTICEABLE BOAT THAT CAN CARRY LOTS OF PEOPLE, WITH A USA FLAG ON IT.

We know it is should be right In front of the World Financial Buildings. As THEY WERE SHOWN, TO BE FILMING THE ENTIRE WTC1 COLLAPSING ON THE HUDSON,

Here is the shot confirming the location…

And here is Noah’s imagery…

With no boat…. :lol:
ptlive
Banned

Unread post by ptlive »

from youtube video's info:
"This unique material was shot from one of the boats that ended up evacuating about half a million people from Lower Manhattan on 9/11"

Empty towers... .
And the user wrote "boat" not "canoe"... .
Empty towers and a (in)visible boat... .
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

ptlive wrote:from youtube video's info:
"This unique material was shot from one of the boats that ended up evacuating about half a million people from Lower Manhattan on 9/11"
Half a million? Like they evacuated Woodstock? :lol: