The Limit on Democracy film by TufaVideo

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Tufa

The Limit on Democracy film by TufaVideo

Unread post by Tufa »

Hi!
I now release the film I made for 9/11 newcomers.
It deal with basic stuff that most of you all know too well.

My own site:
The Limit on Democracy, http://www.tufavideo.net

Most likely this film can not be uploaded to YouTube. You know, censorship ....
The Limit on Democracy on YouTube, playlist

My conclusions differ in some minor points from the official September-Clues version. I don't have any missiles ...
You can discuss these differences, and together we will find the correct solution.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The Limit on Democracy film by TufaVideo

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi Tufa,
I watched one of your videos and did a lot of screengrabs of images sprinkled with red arrows. It all looks very interesting, but what exactly does each arrow indicate?

Are you analyzing the videos from the perspective of CGI, miniature movie sets, or "doctored footage"?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Umm, that's the introduction. It is 1h 53m total.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Flabbergasted,

when I perused Tufa's blog some years ago, I found some references to the perps using a scale model in some shots. This helped me to understand some videos.

See, for example, point 35 of Tufa's critique of September Clues:

http://www.tufavideo.net/index.php?t=ms ... 614#msg_59

Anyway, I don't know if it is the language style used, but the blog looks to me as robot generated.

And for Simon, here is an enigmatic comment on him by a StephanG:
Simon´s forum http://www.cluesforum.info have had strange discussions lately, that seems to be intentionally confusing.
Can we check if Simon is still OK ?
(Impulse law don't work in vacuum + that the Earth don't orbit the Sun.)
http://www.tufavideo.net/index.php?t=ms ... 14#msg_519

Was he referring perhaps to the SSSS thread?

Very strange blog for me, indeed: (as of today) only 9 registered users, 510 posted messages, videos as torrent files, and

"Most users ever online was 867672 on Mon, 26 December 2016 15:34" :blink:
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Hi!
I am the robot who; it was rather time-consuming, was roboting the tufavideo site.
No, the "max users online" actually count "accesses" and these are robot generated. I have about 2-3 accesses each minute, mostly in attempt hacking the site. (Happy hacking!)

As for the low number of registered users, by editing in a bit of PHP myself, the robots fail to register users, and as this is of some narcotic interest of the bots, I also don't list a member, as a member, unless they actually make contribution onto the site. And as most (all?) discussions are moderated, you cannot get in with some unsupported accusations of an emotional type.

You must understand that the septclues is an Approved site ... good and bad in this ... while my site, where there will not at all be as easy to derail a discussion; it is a non-approved site.

The discussion ... criticism... on the septemberclues use material that was obtained after the septemberclues was completed, and also use material from my film, that you likely have not have seen.
It use material discussed personally with Simon Shack. I warned Simon, at time he was finalizing the Septeberclues, that "the missile" is likely wrong, and his "missile test" was a bit doctored.

I am reading through my post ... first time I have heard any of, that anyone read this, ----
It is like this ... the Conspiracies was drawn up before the start. The fake video was made to include
various support and clues, to be conspired upon later. The "17 seconds" and "missile" are examples of this.
You are allowed to register and add material anywhere onto my site, but you cannot start discussions where you, and some others, simply argue differently for several pages.
Like this: If the Enemy employ 4-5 conspiratists to write arguments and accusations, they can go and do that elsewhere.

Oh. If you don't like my 9/11 film, it take about 2000 hrs for you to make your own.
If you compare the Limit on Democracy with the September Clues, you also see that (ehh) about 8 years more research make a difference.
And I cannot upload my film to YouTube... Please help ...

Now I ROBOT, need to go and connect myself to a powerbank.
//
ME ROBOT
agraposo

Oh, I now see you're not a robot, because you are answering my post (but you didn't answer Flabbergasted's question about the imagery).

I admire all the time you guys invest in analyzing all the 9/11 (fake) imagery. It's only that I prefer the outstanding Simon's research. Why spend a lot of hours watching just another compilation of theories? If there was a missile or not, who cares?

I don't like, for example, when you start a thread with the sentence: "This is clearly a real picture from the 911 event".

http://www.tufavideo.net/index.php?t=ms ... 561ed15614

So I dismiss the entire discussion, even if you invested 200 hours, I don't care.

Thanks for clarifying your blog's technical issues. Is there no possibility to upload videos to YouTube in Sweden ??

What do you mean by an approved/non-approved site?
Tufa » 16 Sep 2017, 08:04 wrote:Now I ROBOT, need to go and connect myself to a powerbank.
//
ME ROBOT
Kraftwerk - The Robots (live) [HD]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhQtoQ ... tu.be&t=59 :D
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

All my pic and videos come with a reference. The introduction is rather quick, so references is in a list, the list is in a torrent, and the torrent number is in the end of the film. You may selectively download those references that you request, in this case the clip list in the introduction. (some references are large, R40 is 9.77G, as you see in the file list).
(Yes, if you have questions, I do expect you to check my website and the references!)

You will find the original; and all around here already have seen this, but "The Planes" don't fit the "holes" !! (both holes ... and the Pentagon hole ... and the Shanksewille hole!)

I mark a video error with an arrow, but as you know, or you can check out on my site, some clips are indeed very bad ... we are not at all gone to the bottom with the CNN Ghostplane!
You can tag on arrows endlessly.

Like this. No chance I have put any arrow on any genuine picture that is correct!

No, It is nothing wrong with Sweden YouTube, you can upload any kind of violence nudity or sex or nasty shit... But I have strict controls on my little account, the video go banned after upload but before the "processing" is finished.
We note now that it is the part ... my film do not have parts, but I call the cut P02 ... It discuss in very general terms, that some people, have had criticism on various 9/11 issues.
So, when I upload, this is not allowed!

That the "Truth Movement" web pages are far from clean from influence, is rather clear.
I see, as an example, that "You don't really care". In case most other, who pass by here, also "ahh -- I don't care", then we go a little step backwards.

So, I have some technical difficulties with my site, that is not on any public hosting server, for obvious reasons, so you cannot overtake, delete, modify or discredit the site. Today I have set up steaming of my video, and it took 10 reboots; very easy to set up streaming !
If The Enemy wish to take down the site, they will have to arrest me and then go to court.
I will be allowed to argue in court several hours, and also to show my film.

And the conclusion, to all this, is that the 9/11 hoax .... It do not make it up to top-3 in hoax competition. But it is good for newcomers!

Tufa Video
agraposo

Tufa » 16 Sep 2017, 19:42 wrote: That the "Truth Movement" web pages are far from clean from influence, is rather clear.
I see, as an example, that "You don't really care". In case most other, who pass by here, also "ahh -- I don't care", then we go a little step backwards.
You are overestimating my possibilities, I don't pretend to influence anyone, newcomer or not (everybody has her own brain).

I said "I don't care" specifically if your analysis starts saying:
This is clearly a real picture from the 911 event
http://www.tufavideo.net/index.php?t=msg&th=6&start=0

This forum concludes that all the imagery is fake. So you aren't in agreement with this forum in that point.

Perhaps it would be useful if you tell us what are the differences between your conclusions and this forum's conclusions, apart from the "missile/no missile" nonsense.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Tufa, you have amassed a lot of interesting material, but it´s not always easy to pin down your argument or get an overview of your work.

On one side, I´d say there is a question of style, language, focus, organization and slow page loading (I still can't get the 'Democracy' video to play despite several tries).

On the other, I realize that if I had sufficient time (and patience :) ) to browse your site I would find answers to some of my questions. So, following up on agraposo's suggestion, I think you should consider posting an objective summary of the status quæstionis of your 9/11 research and your main conclusions, here on the forum.

On another note, I would like to hear more about your experience with censorship (Youtube and otherwise). As for your concept of approved/non-approved sites, do you mind elaborating further on that?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Yes, I completely agree!
And the slow page load; I think I still have a bandwidth limiting in some php somewhere. I also think I have a router priority problem (many torrents here). The Simon page, it is on a Hosting server. Much easier if you can do that. (Simon once transferred his page to Police/Military style hosting service -- I thought it fun but I don't want to make trouble ...fun...)

My film must be in Swedish. The audio needs to be without any conspiracy-panic-fear content; I can do this only in Swedish. I cannot read a script, so there is none. I have microphoned myself through these hours using only short focus points ... It is very difficult to Read into an audio tape ...

Translation a big problem. I need One of you to help go through translation, so it is reasonably correct. I can then put it on a torrent, and you can put an USB into your TV with the film. Production is 1920 50 fps. taking up 1000GB on my drive uncompressed. (Ask Simon for a hi-res September Clues mkv !)

It is nice you see that some video are fake. Most are fake. Can be that you think all is fake! But I show that ALL video MUST unconditionally be fake, as there cannot ever be any one that is real. I also show, important but quick, that ALL video must also be preproduced in advance. And this imply that ALL errors and all % that don't match, and the bee-beeps in september clues, it is Intentional. So why? Because it don't help us! Gimme hi quality video that looks genuine, and all this go to an end quickly.

So the September clues is some kind of religion here on forum. There is some list of non debunkable septclues. But the Bee-Beep is intentional, so it is nice, Simon that has energy, is intelligent, and have the time to produce these videos, and show these errors. But he must exist. If Simon don't give us any September clues, Enemy must employ an agent to play conspiratist, and produce the video. Killtown must cook the Tina cart (in Longintro). The errors must be found and analysed; discussed for hours. (there are errors that are still not analysed; time passed by, or it did not catch on.)

Simon Shack, Killtown, D.Duck, Anders Björkman, Genghis 6199; scientists who work together (add me in if I am worthy) to try to stop the lies. I found out, that likely some of all these people may secretly be working for the Enemy. Not very nice. So when Duck like to ban Anders Björkman from forum, due to that he is irritating and arrogant, I don't really like that outcome. (Yes Anders Björkman is REALLY irritating and arrogant, and worse: his profession (knowledge), and the high quality of what he write...) Keep looking when some one don't help and go make trouble ... You can kind of force any Enemy agent, playing researcher, to continue help and stay on the carpet, by requiring some progress. (earth-is-flat give you low points) (have you chemtrail lately?)

So, You fortunately find this Truth-Gem, and publish here on the site!! You find that A immediately attack a previous post, and B argue against, and A,B,A,B argue, and Z complain on all this and Simon tell all to cool off!
But your post is now 3 pages in the thread, no one ever see it. So why? Please copy your it to my page, so it can sit where we can see it.

In my film, on my site, I try to include things that really hurts, if you support Enemy. That is the only thing to gain any creditability. The 9/11; why and how it was done, hurt much more than, say, collected wikileaks.

Once a KING was in total power. Democracy developed slowly. Film was invented 1895, and immediately the psychological impact was found. People was not dumm in 1895. They may still outsmart you. (They do so with monetary system). By showing film to the audience, democracy is no trouble; KING is still in total power. Duck claim TV was invented (interest, sales opportunity, investments and that style) so TV could be inserted into the U.S. homes. People (as species) are religious. TV is the new religion. About 2/3 of all old black-white "true" film is actually faked. Switch off your TV now! It is extremely very dangerous!

Both World Wars included here. (Read German peace proposal to Poland!) End of WW2 a fake event making all us 9/11 look like schoolboys. The Kennedy hoax ... after all analysis, and angles, and testimony, and film and many frames ... 85.000 children killed in vietnam war+ same amount without parents. That is what the fakery costs. Prepare yourself to pay.

Duck: "How long this has been going on, and how big it is."
(Oh yes, I do use all good Duck research!) (... he is fantastic good !!)

Like this:
Defence in Europe after WW2 is in short: Take-Sweden-First and you win the war. If East has Sweden, Finland is encircled and Norway impossible to defend. Bombers based in Norway and you control England, Denmark, north Germany and around there. If West have Sweden: you control Baltic, and can unload military in some Baltic harbour in peace conditions. You then attack south behind the lines cutting up Europe...

Norway had A-bombs, that they could roll out from the mountain and load and fire without any secret codes using Norwegian personal only. Denmark had the A-bombs central at main airport, and a command system to get these ready to launch from various sites in 4 hours. Sweden very most likely had the similar at ... Mountain at Norakorset and at the Muskö Örlogsbas, a nice guess.

So. In 1956 students made a revolution in Hungary. And one of these Fakery boys, who has been designing and working on 2 (!!) (!!! again!) fakes, promoting a U.S military support to make Hungary a NATO country. Problem is everyone has "Take Sweden First" and in Poland there are 146 A-bombs to soften us up....

We are not always alone. Some one, unknown to history, held this lunacy rattling against the wall, until the opportunity went away. Thank you. Sorry, the people of Hungary.

Now check my film. If things had gone differently, some of these government people, that I interview (you know what they say..), would simply not exist; parents killed in war or so.

I have else to do. In 2 weeks or so I have priority of server fixed. Bandwidth will soon go up 25x (upgrade).
When translation is OK, I upload a torrent. Find the 500GB references in W3S578T.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

agraposo wrote:when I perused Tufa's blog some years ago, I found some references to the perps using a scale model in some shots. This helped me to understand some videos.
I for one think it quite likely scale models were used in the making of the 9/11 reality show. This is of course a matter of entirely secondary importance, but it is a possible explanation for certain details and textures (lifelike damage, squibs and smoke in the wrong places, debris, etc) which play such an important part in Richard Gage´s gatekeeping efforts.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p2395053
agraposo

I humbly bow my head before these superb insights.

So there is a very strong possibility that scale miniatures have been used in the films produced to fake nukes, rocket launches and 9/11. So the technique is a very old one, and 9/11 was just a 21st century upgrade of such movie techniques. In one word: Hollywood.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Tufa » September 17th, 2017, 4:49 pm wrote: Norway had A-bombs, that they could roll out from the mountain and load and fire without any secret codes using Norwegian personal only.
:lol:

Absolutely priceless! Love your sense of humour, Tufa dear.
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Flabbergasted » September 17th, 2017, 10:31 pm wrote:
agraposo wrote:when I perused Tufa's blog some years ago, I found some references to the perps using a scale model in some shots. This helped me to understand some videos.
I for one think it quite likely scale models were used in the making of the 9/11 reality show. This is of course a matter of entirely secondary importance, but it is a possible explanation for certain details and textures (lifelike damage, squibs and smoke in the wrong places, debris, etc) which play such an important part in Richard Gage´s gatekeeping efforts.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p2395053
I always kind of wondered if scale models were used due to the semi-realistic looking shots of the towers up close showing the "damage" and flames flaring out from the buildings. The parallax in the videos looked so....odd as well, like they were exaggerated. Then I watched Tufa's video 'Fullspeed 9/11' and he had sped the footage up by a little of the "planes" exploding and I was surprised at how much more "natural" it looked when the smoke plume was sped up. Then I paired that with idea that the plume was probably much smaller due to the building models not being 100% full sized.