Fox 5 Nose out footage is back

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
til

Re: Fox 5 Nose out footage is back

Unread post by til »

Brian, Sorry but i think you must have missunderstood my question. I have no idea why you switched it to a BBC subject.
I am asking why people think that fox still has footge showing the plane exiting the building, why do they not replace it with a better edited version or remove it completely.
til
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

I'd think: because they are aware that many people have seen it and would notice a difference like editing the nose out away completely.

All the videos referring to it would have no basis suddenly...

There is archives.org - the internet time machine ;)

Your question can only be answered with speculation - it even asks for it - while Brian points to very noticable and important facts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

til wrote:Brian, Sorry but i think you must have missunderstood my question. I have no idea why you switched it to a BBC subject.
I am asking why people think that fox still has footge showing the plane exiting the building, why do they not replace it with a better edited version or remove it completely.
til
Since you are new to this I thought i'd point you in the right direction thats all! The TV archive is full of the fake material which was shown! And we have been over this a million times. Did you watch the BBC as it happened that I gave you?
Last edited by brianv on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

til wrote: I am asking why people think that fox still has footge showing the plane exiting the building, why do they not replace it with a better edited version or remove it completely.
til
Simonshack quote.
Undeniably, FOX has actively attempted to remove this shot from public view. In fact, shortly after the release of September Clues in June 2007 - the WNYWFox5 video I had found on Youtube (containing the "Nose-Out fiasco") was removed with this 'candid', unambiguous message:

As for the nose-out segment on WNYWFOX5, I have shown in "Foxed Out part2" that, although it is apparently absent in the FOX archives, it has clearly only been 'covered up' - since a few frames of the shot are still to be seen!

Please watch this video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LURV-joLI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks for helping out, Equinox...
I think I've been replying to this issue for one zillion times or two, over the years... I appreciate the assistance ! :)

RETHINKING THE NOSE OUT FIASCO

However, since it's 'anniversary time', let me add a few thoughts about the nose-out disaster. Since some sort of cone-shaped object is seen protruding from the WTC2 exit hole in other videos too, I now believe this is what happened. ( Not that we can pretend to know exactly what went on in the imaginably tense and chaotic, central TV -fakery broadcasting studio...)

The 9/11 imagery was surely prepared well in advance of the day. However, shit happens - even with the best laid plans... (Why should we assume the folks behind this silly hoax were supersmart and infallible?) Maybe, the fanciful animation-artists responsible for crafting the phony 9/11 imagery actually PLANNED to have the 'airliner's cockpit' to emerge from the other side of WTC2: this, for (an ill-advised and plain stupid) 'shock-and-awe" effect. In fact both the FOX anchor, Jim Ryan - and CBS's Dan Rather both say something to this effect, on LIVE TV: "the plane appeared to go right through the tower!!!"

So perhaps, at a very late stage on Monday night, September 10 2001, some smarter supervisor of the TV fakery team burst in horror: "Naaah, guys - we just can't go with that shit! It's simply too silly! Tomorrow, I want you to patch up that nosecone sticking out of the tower as much as you possibly can!"

The WNYWFOX5 nose-out shot was aired - but a (failed) attempt was made to obscure it with a quick (15-frame) fade-to-black. CNN showed it a short while later - but hid it behind a large CNN banner. Other shots (such as the so-called "GAMMA shot") showing a cone exiting the WTC2 were also initially simply covered with large TV banners :

Here we see the shot aired on BBC (minus banner):

But, of course, the north side of the WTC2 was (apparently) in shade - so the "GAMMA shot" (with its brightly lit north sides of the WTC) is fake. Or so is Sean Adair's picture. Or so are...both, perhaps? What do you think? It's up to you. Not even the NASA moon shadows & lightings are this horridly botched - for Sun's sake!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Thanks for helping out, Equinox...
I think I've been replying to this issue for one zillion times or two, over the years... I appreciate the assistance ! :)
Yes, thats cool Im happy to help. :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

That makes total sense, I definitely believe that the nose out would have been intently showed for what ever reason they had. I used to muse over it being some sort of intentional clue, or maybe they were just being cocky. I think your shock and awe idea from some somewhat fresh fakery crew seems most likely.

. They definitely knew about before it went to air,

I find hard to believe it was just some kind of accident, the nose coming out. They knew it was coming.

And as you have demonstrated, the gradual 15 frame fade to black, and not a (cut to black) is a human, action. And it explains the Fig leafs, (over size banners) on the other shots.

That’s why you see that nose out on the BBC terrorism awards. It is all a big inside click for the fakery crew to muse and stress over.

"Oh fox five, if you have nothing to hide or worry about, why on earth would you rip it from youtube. And re-run your entire TV archive. ? "
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

How come nothing else came out from the busy offices that got pierced through during the nose out shot. I would have expected some furnitire, endless supply of paper and maybe a few people holding their hands together getting thrown off from the impact force :lol:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Mickey wrote:How come nothing else came out from the busy offices that got pierced through during the nose out shot. I would have expected some furnitire, endless supply of paper and maybe a few people holding their hands together getting thrown off from the impact force :lol:
According animations done by Purdue University (adopted by Hollywood trick filmers, I assume) the aluminium plane is shredded into 1 meter wide pieces (except nose!) while passing the tower steel wall columns and concrete floors. The alu pieces then stop inside the tower. Nothing comes out the other side except one engine and one landing gear wheel ... and nose. The nose then disappears.
Likewise the tower steel wall columns are cut off in two locations to allow the plane (or alu pieces of same) except nose to stop inside tower. The tower steel wall columns also stop inside the tower.
Same applies to 35 tons of jet fuel carried in various tanks. The jet fuel passes through the broken wall at 500 mph, then stops inside the tower within one second ... and explodes in all directions. Hollywood does it all the time.
However, some passports, credit cards, personal belongings, etc, of alleged terrorists do not stop inside tower but continue forward, more or less undamaged, to drop down on ground for sightseers or collectors to pick up and hand in to FBI.
til

Unread post by til »

Heiwa wrote:According animations done by Purdue University (adopted by Hollywood trick filmers, I assume) the aluminium plane is shredded into 1 meter wide pieces (except nose!) while passing the tower steel wall columns and concrete floors. The alu pieces then stop inside the tower. Nothing comes out the other side except one engine and one landing gear wheel ... and nose. The nose then disappears.
Likewise the tower steel wall columns are cut off in two locations to allow the plane (or alu pieces of same) except nose to stop inside tower. The tower steel wall columns also stop inside the tower.
Same applies to 35 tons of jet fuel carried in various tanks. The jet fuel passes through the broken wall at 500 mph, then stops inside the tower within one second ... and explodes in all directions. Hollywood does it all the time.
However, some passports, credit cards, personal belongings, etc, of alleged terrorists do not stop inside tower but continue forward, more or less undamaged, to drop down on ground for sightseers or collectors to pick up and hand in to FBI.
I admit to liking the facts put like this, it sort of puts it into complete perspective easy to understand forthe mere mortals that have always thought that something isn't right about what we are told.

Thanks for the replies of the non removal of the nose out clip, and not slating a newcomer thats throwing the same questions that you have had numerous times. Can someone point me to the picture showing the wrong angle of buildings, somewhere on the site? It shows a photo and a google maps street view where the buildings on the right of the street just dont marry up. thanks if you can, i have tried looking through many times but cant seem to find it again. I promise to use save to favorites in future.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

YUP how about the Arab bandana found in that pit of dirt in Shanksville? That's 100% PROOF that terrorists from the Middle East hijacked that plane and some brave Americans overtook them and crashed it into the woods to save 1000's of other innocent lives :D
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

brianv wrote:
til wrote:Brian, Sorry but i think you must have missunderstood my question. I have no idea why you switched it to a BBC subject.
til
Since you are new to this I thought i'd point you in the right direction thats all! The TV archive is full of the fake material which was shown! And we have been over this a million times. Did you watch the BBC as it happened that I gave you?
When you see this video (as brianv recommends), please also check the minute 38:25, when the Verrazano bridge moves!
http://www.archive.org/details/bbc200109110834-0916
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox wrote:I find hard to believe it was just some kind of accident, the nose coming out. They knew it was coming.
OF COURSE they knew it was coming. "They" are the ones who produced the fake video to begin with. How can you intentionally produce something and yet not know it is there?
agraposo

Re:

Unread post by agraposo »

Postal44 wrote:Apparently Fox 5 has brought back the original footage of their coverage, atleast some of it. It has the nose out footage at the end, but the video stops soon after. It can be found here http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/sept_11 ... th_Attacks if you want to see it.

They haven't reupdated the Internet Archives yet. Still has the wierdly edited version where the sound track (from the original broadcast) is overlayed on the video that doesn't make sense with what's being said.
That link is also on the web page http://www.911conspiracy.tv/chopper5_nose-out.html

I know the creator of that site was banned from the forum, and he says a lot of nonsenses (like Fade To Black Theories). :lol:

I have it in my favorites only as a reference, along with this archive.org web page http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Another thing that may have happened regarding the censoring of the "nose-out" bit:

Perhaps, as Simon suggested, it all was prefabricated. That certainly does seem to be the case. However, they had to leave open a number of possibilities about how the video would be received against the eye-witness testimony. Perhaps they were not infallable, but I still think that much of it was thoughtful. As long as we are clearly dealing with a multi-tiered, military-like secrecy with many faithful (if bored) employees, let us assume they would have those employees constructing something they could control.

My tenth anniversary guess about this day so long ago, as 9/11 becomes less and less significant to world history at large, is that they may have had a number of reasons to match up the video to the real "precision-orchestrated chaos" that military strategists can be known for. I will not say any of these are likely at all and this is still pure speculation upholding the spare evidence we have from video editing decisions and our experience with the perps' mindset; I only offer them as possible reasons for the nose out to be included in the prefab video, then sloppily edited out:

FTPH or "Forget that plane" hypothesis • Distraction planes flying past the building at different angles to give shorelines like New Jersey and Brooklyn a calculated illusion of airplanes approaching the buildings. To help retroactively "erase" these strategically flown military airplanes from our collective memory, the graphic of the plane is shown to have emerged - but the video-version is shown to have "slowed down" and eventually be engulfed by the more attention-engaging explosion. (This would be similar to the gentle conditioning they used to verbally upgrade the plane from "missile" to "small plane" to "lear jet" to "737" to "767" across the time of the broadcasts.)

BBCH or "Bunker Buster Coverage" hypothesis • Bunker buster missile tests they did on replica WTC walls produced a problem: sometimes the missiles exploded successfully inside and other times they emerged from the other side before a trigger could be set off. Therefore, the video had to be a single animation that could be changed - live - based on how the actual missile performed. In real life, the missile performed well, exploding inside the building. So the video was ordered to cut short, perhaps even slow down an airplane layer if we want to stick to the layer theories. But regardless, reporters were now trapped with the hint of a poking out nose that had to be explained. The perps were grateful that this kind of reporting still fit within the realm of the information that they controlled - but they planned this possibility so the discrepancy to us - the skeptical viewer - is brushed aside.