The PHONY 9/11 witnesses: actors only

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

The PHONY 9/11 witnesses: actors only

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Was this already discussed in the movies or the forum? (if so I apologize)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVOKntyCU0

If not, check out the eyes of the interviewed at 3:21 and following (more hiding of the iris?). So many details in the background are so odd it is priceless... Besides, I understand pixelation, but this is a cartoon...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: Besides, I understand pixelation, but this is a cartoon...
Indeed, Nonho. Here's a 'running people' scene extracted from that vid:

This the sort of absurdly low-grade 9/11 street scenes video quality available until about 2008/2009. All of the Camera Planet material also looks this way.

Also, Joe Torres is one of many witnesses who absurdly report that "the top of on of the towers is no longer there". Pardon me? The "top"? : :huh:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxC4vqKZu84

The top? The top only? Wow. What an odd thing to say - isn't it? I thought the whole of New York City saw - with their own eyes - THE WHOLE BLOODY BUILDING COLLAPSING IN A HUGE PLUME OF DUST - ALL IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS? Whichever way you look at it - you've gotta say Joe Torres is a pretty lousy reporter! :rolleyes: :lol:

But, ladies and gents, I now have a new favorite "most dismal 9/11 acting performance" candidate. Why this guy didn't get a painful boot heel stamped on his buttocks after this audition is quite beyond me !
PHILLIP MORELLI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uw-JzViEY4
pov603

The phony 9/11 witnesses

Unread post by pov603 »

simonshack wrote: But, ladies and gents, I now have a new favorite "most dismal 9/11 acting performance" candidate. Why this guy didn't get a painful boot heel stamped on his buttocks after this audition is quite beyond me !
PHILLIP MORELLI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uw-JzViEY4
To be honest, and forgive me for saying it, but this is brilliant by Phillip Morelli.
He nearly covers any and every aspect that anyone, who still believes the official story, could latch onto in defence of it; missiles [sounded like...], elevators that fell [thus stopping people from above getting down], the burning fuel [which 'obviously' melted steel], heat [from said fires], all of this whilst nearly 300m/1,000ft away from the source of the impact.
He doesn't seem to mention the alarms [mandatory], sprinklers [mandatory for an area of one per 25 sqm/30sqyds and usually on their own feed in basements near car-parking or plant rooms], fire-dampers/curtains, lit door exits [mandatory - emergency lighting clearly showing nearest exit routes otherwise this would be unlawful], exits within a prescribed minimum distance in case of emergency [distances vary but should/would be less than 30m/35yds to a 'safe' fire environment].
Sorry if i seem to be in any sort of agreement with the official story but hats off [the top of the towers] to 'them' because they are 'planting' some great fall back stories such as this one.
There will be more.
What is the track record on this person with regard to reporting the same story in the same manner since the incident in question?
Is it consistent or has it been revamped/re-released lately?
nonhocapito

The phony 9/11 witnesses

pov603 wrote:To be honest, and forgive me for saying it, but this is brilliant by Phillip Morelli.
He nearly covers any and every aspect that anyone, who still believes the official story, could latch onto in defence of it;
You're right, that's what the script he is reciting is aimed at. However, his performance is below par. Towards the end, you can see there was a cut in the video. As he resume speaking after the cut (around mark 3:25), a smile is still buried into his expression, and he is about to laugh in mid sentence and has to slow down and (once again) close his eyes.

One can just assume the previous cut was due to him laughing because of all the bullcrap he was rushing to cram into his sentences...
grav

The phony 9/11 witnesses

Unread post by grav »

Speaking of "witnesses" trying not to laugh..

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOHgUkW9Sv4

This fake witness Aziz Elihallan goes on FOX, I believe either the day of or only days after 9/11. At 1:25 he pulls out a piece of the "airplane wreckage" that hit the pentagon. He is cracking up with laughter throughout the interview, but especially at 4:44 he can barely contain himself.

I don't know if this was meant as a red herring or something because of how ridiculously obvious it is, maybe to fuel the 9/11 missile camp... Also, as stated in the description, I believe it is a serious crime to remove evidence from the crime scene.

[ADMIN: Update December 31, 2013: The relevant video has been removed by YouTube. Please let us know if you find a backup video of "Aziz Elihallan goes on FOX" by contacting us through our forum or our contact page, thank you very much! -hp]
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

The phony 9/11 witnesses

Unread post by reel.deal »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVUh6iflAYU

"...i'm up in tha 6 corridor, and my, and next thing i know, all a sudden, this whole explosion,
look like, look like, you know ? like.. one them, them, ahh, movies, like the 'AIRPLANE' type,
an' all my... an' my cot start to rock ! i had to put my feet out to hold it ! then i see 2 trashcan
coming out the corridor, just flyin' past me.. then smokes... !!!"

:P
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The phony 9/11 witnesses

ADMIN NOTICE:
I have re-named this thread : The PHONY 9/11 witnesses - actors only

This is a long-due addition to this forum which I encourage everyone to enrich with old and new "9/11 eyewitnesses".
Please have fun. Has anyone heard of Stanley Praimnath? Well - if no one makes a post about the clown - I will soon oblige.

It is HIGH TIME that everyone understands (or at least takes into consideration) that practically ALL the "9/11 eyewitnesses" we have seen in this last decade are nothing but actors. I dare believe that most members of this forum are well aware of this by now: I challenge anyone to prove us wrong - but if you wish to take this challenge, make sure you provide extremely convincing and intelligent counter arguments. Thank you.
hoi.polloi

Re: The PHONY 9/11 witnesses: actors only

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, actors (or more precisely digitally modified/combined/obscured/cartoonified/distorted actors to hide their identity).

The "real eye-witnesses" I've met and tried to get some sense out of - the ones who claim to have seen something of it and were downtown that day - seem to not have seen anything of significance at all and show extreme confusion with the television and reality.

I suspect they did a serious, private, well-funded psychological study composed of lots of past and new research that shows people easily would confuse television for reality - and all they had to do was ram it down our throats through every media available to the rich: newspapers, television, plays, radio, books, video games, toys, movie contracts, etc. ... and eventually make the more subtle "well rounded" propaganda available to the average person: local theater, local zines, leaflets, comics and seminars, showing up at local protests demanding "9/11 truth", hearsay, lies, rumors, emotional manipulation ...

The actors who signed up for this would have their identities safely hidden "in the open" (read: large media) while they cashed in on 9/11 royalties till the cows came home. The actors who signed up to "know" the identities of these fictional characters would be able to do most of the nodding and crying to confirm that "it's all true!" Of course there is always a carefully controlled separation between ground operatives ("I knew someone who saw it happen") and the main actors ("I saw it happen"), because if the twain should ever meet, it could mean an average person actually gets to question the main actors - and that is a big no-no that could only be escaped by the actor suddenly getting a swell of "emotion" and having to leave the room to a safe exit. Or else a controlled kind of environment that they always seem to end up in - benefit dinners, "9/11 family" gatherings, college lectures and other places where they wouldn't be questioned.

Actually, why should they be questioned at all? Ever? By anyone? People seem to think it's so difficult for a sneaky person like a 9/11 actor to lie -- and when you show distrust of an actor's story the average person seems offended.

There is also a lot of innocent ignorance in the sympathetic artwork created around 9/11 and "all those we lost that fateful day". Look around your town at children's artwork or seemingly emotionally sophisticated explorations of the event the way the media carved it out ... so bizarre. And yet so human, if you think about it. The liberal mentality of "we have to save the children!" taken to such an extreme that everyone wants to save fictional children from fictional enemies!

Turns out you don't have to be a victim to be victimized by a fictional enemy these days. It's very pop-culture to "know someone" involved in the "war on terror" and to mourn sims as if it were some kind of patriotic compassionate thing. I am not sure that I ever could have confirmed there were so many fucking posers in the U.S.A. until 9/11. Cheers to finding that one out.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:The liberal mentality of "we have to save the children!" taken to such an extreme that everyone wants to save fictional children from fictional enemies!

Turns out you don't have to be a victim to be victimized by a fictional enemy these days. It's very pop-culture to "know someone" involved in the "war on terror" and to mourn sims as if it were some kind of patriotic compassionate thing. I am not sure that I ever could have confirmed there were so many fucking posers in the U.S.A. until 9/11. Cheers to finding that one out.
Nice. Very well said - and what an indictment of the general populace of this sad, benighted place.
Mickey

Re: The phony 9/11 witnesses

Unread post by Mickey »

simonshack wrote:*

ADMIN NOTICE:
I have re-named this thread : The PHONY 9/11 witnesses - actors only

This is a long-due addition to this forum which I encourage everyone to enrich with old and new "9/11 eyewitnesses".
Please have fun. Has anyone heard of Stanley Praimnath? Well - if no one makes a post about the clown - I will soon oblige.

Yup sure have and it was before I became aware of Cluesforum and media fakery. This must have been several years ago when I would look for sorrow stories related to 9/11. His last name jumped out at because it is West Indian/East Indian/South African. What a f*cking joker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdpMt38ip8

It is HIGH TIME that everyone understands (or at least takes into consideration) that practically ALL the "9/11 eyewitnesses" we have seen in this last decade are nothing but actors. I dare believe that most members of this forum are well aware of this by now: I challenge anyone to prove us wrong - but if you wish to take this challenge, make sure you provide extremely convincing and intelligent counter arguments. Thank you.
Yup.
groovygoolie
Banned

Unread post by groovygoolie »

new 911 csi episode clip and interview with csi actor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqC33ij ... detailpage

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqC33ijp-U

[ADMIN: Update December 31, 2013: The relevant video has been removed by YouTube. Please let us know if you find a backup video of "911 csi episode clip and interview with csi actor" by contacting us through our forum or our contact page, thank you very much! -hp]
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

groovygoolie wrote:new 911 csi episode clip and interview with csi actor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqC33ij ... detailpage
Wow! First they reel in Tom Hanks for "Boatlift" and now his companion from Forrest Gump, Gary Sinise for this crap. I'm guessing there is more sh!t coming from that cast and crew.
simonshack
Administrator

9/11 Firefighter or Actor?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-FAOnBR0Q4

Priceless quotes:

1:33
- " Since 11 o'clock this morning you've been in there... you must be exhausted!"
- "No, we're a little tired but that's what we are trained for." :lol:

2:22
- "Building 1 collapsed again...although it collapsed twice and...we got one building down there...there is no more building, it's just burned up." :o

[ADMIN: Update December 31, 2013: The relevant video has been removed by YouTube. Please let us know if you find a backup video of "911 firefighter interview" (with quotes above) by contacting us through our forum or our contact page, thank you very much! -hp]
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Yes, I believe he is an actor.There is something they both pointed out that isn't right,

At that 1.33 part she says
"it must be very difficult on you having to wear this gear all day long."

He sure as heck did not say he had a break or any chance to change it.

"We took out 2, (victims) we can't even reach the dead ones"

"Building 1 collapsed again, even though it collapsed twice."

"he has been battling this fire this destruction since 11.00 am this morning"

You know for some one that has being scouring through debris all day, surviving not 1 but 3 collapses from the same building that day :lol: , Also survived tower 2 collapse, And building 7 just Burning up, Not to mention 2 victims he dragged out (whilst not being able to reach the 2000 others)
He looks Awfully clean and spotless, Not one piece of dirt on him. All his equipment, his mask, helmet, even his Eye protection.... SPOTLESS... I have done construction and demo and to say he would be totally clean from something as big as that is BS.

Hey simon Q- how do you spot a 9/11 pre written script?
A- when they start thrown around the term "like a movie" in :lol: :lol:
"It seems just like a movie" September clues H

Evan- "Not at all, it was very surreal, It felt like I was in another dimension, not even on the same planet... We have seen these images in movies and we know it is all artificial. And we know hollywood makes it... "
Exact same with this clip--

@1.03-- "It looks like a movie set, It's... It's... UN-BELIEVABLE

But here is the best one ever----

@3.55- "It looked like something from a movie, where a digital effect has obliterated those twin towers of the world trade centre" B)
nonhocapito

Ok, following a video pointed out by reel.deal in the falling man thread, I stumbled on a few atrocious actor-witnesses.

The first two witnesses in this clip are especially bad. "Like you told me" "Yeah like I told you". <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLs8Fa7biQU

"second plane came to the side -- boom -- people trampling each other."

Then the third one...
"an american airlines plane hit the building. I know planes".
"I have seen at least 10 people fall to their death and splat like ripe tomato."
Pff...

This WNYW series seem to offer a limited number of actors. In the "WNYW Dub2 017" clip of the "WNYW NIST Dub #2" folder, appears again --in a completely different street-- a death-looking priest that was present in the "WNYW Dub1 49" clip in the "WNYW NIST Dub #1" folder. Manhattan was really a small town on 9/11, apparently.

Then there is the cameraman and his good footage, and dumb-ass smile (already commented here):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7NBfAyBirw

I'll post more as I find the time to watch. Good NIST series, this WNYW. :P

p.s. Should we maybe move this thread to the "Hoax infrastructure" forum?