Naudet Original Broadcast

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

Re: Naudet Original Broadcast

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:What's up fbenario? As a lawyer, do you believe a simulated entity has the right to intellectual property? :P
Logic would say 'No', but with many corporations using holding companies and claiming their corporate headquarters are in absurd places like the Cayman Islands, I doubt a judge would treat this simulated company less favorably than all the sim holding companies that also have no real world existence.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

^^^ another person sees the light, don't feel bad Bro they messed with all our emotions on that day, welcome to the REAL 911!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SNOOP DOGG versus NAUDET BROTHERS

New York, New York (Tha Dogg Pound song): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York,_ ... nd_song%29
At 0:37 into the music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsfzAvOrjrc
"New York New York" Lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tha+dogg+p ... 36135.html
"New York New York big city of dreams
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems"...
<_<

The NAUDET movie "911": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_%28film%29

This is for those naysayers who keep contending that "IN 2001, THERE WAS NO TECHNOLOGY TO FAKE AN ENTIRE CITY LANDSCAPE!"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yeah and we have discussed that infamous video and its ludicrous lyrics a few times. I think it really stands to prove how Hollywood and the music entertainment world based in Los Angeles has been by and large involved in 9/11: and understandably so, considering that the 9/11 scam job is entirely a work of persuasion, illusion, and induced emotion.

But it must be noted how the New York, New York video shows a street that is the same street (judging from the building in the foreground to the right) but it is a different street (judging from the buildings in the middle, before the twin towers). And this could really be one of the purposes of a video like this: to subtly make the New York landscape a shifting, uncertain one.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

For the record, I just received this in my emailbox:
Dear nonhocapito1,

Your video "Naudet Brothers - 1st Plane hit - BBC original stream", may have content that is owned or licensed by R.T.I.. As a result, the video has been blocked on YouTube.

This claim is penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notices page for more details on the policy applied to your video.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Well, since it is done "sincerely", how can I object? <_<
Does anyone have any idea what is this "R.T.I."? I know that there is a division of Mediaset with that name, but I had no idea Berlusconi owned the Naudet movie or owned dibs on BBC 10 years old internet streams...
simonshack
Administrator

Another few observations of
THE NAUDET "1ST HIT" ANIMATION

(The Gifs below were made from my "THE PLANE FACTS" video - which itself was rendered from original top resolution DVD material of the Naudet's movie "911")

Smokeplume column drifts away
So here's the whitish smokeplume column which - we are asked to believe - was generated by a kerosene explosion of a Boeing 767 crashing and disappearing into WTC1. We see it leisurely drifting away - in one, neat column.

Appearance of the jagged/bright beams below the WTC1 gash
This other gif loops an immediately successive 7-second sequence in which the WTC1 façade suddenly appears to emerge into sunlight - as the large smokeplume gently drifts away. I find it a quite creative sequence on the part of the 9/11 animation crew (black birds and all...) :

I can just see Joe and Bill from the animation 9/11 crew bickering with each other:

JOE: "Hey, we've gotta make that smokeplume drift kinda southwest - just like the wind direction on 9/11."

BILL: "Yeah, right on! But wait a minute, Joe: does smoke drift downwards? In a column shape?"

JOE: "Duh, who cares? It's just gotta look huge and nasty!"

BILL: "Hey, Joe...but what about the wake vortex of the airliner?"

JOE: "Huh? 'Wake wartex?' What the heck is that?"

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Anyway what with my appalling internet coverage recently and having to wait for empty posts to load, I just thought I'd stick this fragment of a two videos which I made some years back. Not sure if I posted it here! I'd also like to ask if anyone has the facilities to run all versions of the Naudet movie asynchronous and verify this.

On the left PBS "Naudet", on the right America Remembers "Naudet", synched to the fireman at the outset, Frame 00001. Frame numbers to the bottom left, done in Gimp, Virtual Dub and Avisynth.

I also have another where I compare Gamma Press and AR, they are equally as ridiculous.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

brianv wrote:Anyway what with my appalling internet coverage recently and having to wait for empty posts to load, I just thought I'd stick this fragment of a two videos which I made some years back. Not sure if I posted it here! I'd also like to ask if anyone has the facilities to run all versions of the Naudet movie asynchronous and verify this.

On the left PBS "Naudet", on the right America Remembers "Naudet", synched to the fireman at the outset, Frame 00001. Frame numbers to the bottom left, done in Gimp, Virtual Dub and Avisynth.

I also have another where I compare Gamma Press and AR, they are equally as ridiculous.
Very good brianv.

All this footage from here and there is quite interesting. If anybody living, human person ever saw live what's on the footage pixels is another matter. I think all footage was/is fake. What do you think? I think it was just part of the big SHOW!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What do I think?

I think a dozen or so 'Key Frames' were sent to the different TV stations and they extrapolated the tweens!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbetweening
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

like oops.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This time it's CLWON News "Naudet" versus America Remembers "Naudet". No need for a dividing line, they are quite well separated naturally.
Faye

Unread post by Faye »

I know, I am quite late for this discussion.

Nonetheless I am researching about 9/11 and concretely about the narrative construction of the "controlled opposition" stories and how they were implemented in the "live" audiovisual performance.

http://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/index ... opposition

Does anyone know when the Naudet-North-Tower-shot was aired for the first time?

Love and peace
simonshack
Administrator

Faye wrote: Does anyone know when the Naudet-North-Tower-shot was aired for the first time?
Dear Faye,

I'll have to get back to you about that - not quite sure exactly when it was aired for the first time on Tv.

I have a vague recollection that it was aired at a fairly early stage after the 'event' (and of my dear Tv-watching mom mentioning that "very strange shot with firefighters looking up and miraculously panning the 'plane' hidden by a large building - yet managing to catch the impact as it re-emerged in sight..."). I think my sharp-eyed mom told me about it a day or two after September 11, 2001.

Anyways, here are the 9/11 TV archives... https://archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive
Faye

Unread post by Faye »

Dear Simon
That is too kind of you but, please, do not spent more time on this, I will go to the archives and find it.

Cordialement
Faye
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Faye » April 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm wrote:Dear Simon
That is too kind of you but, please, do not spent more time on this, I will go to the archives and find it.

Cordialement
Faye
I was under the impression that they had the first version of the "first plane impact" ready on the day of 9/11, which they later fleshed out into the awkward but "full length" Naudet bullshit.

I do think it's interesting that they waited almost exactly 6 months to air the Naudet propaganda film on TV, and there may be some reason(s) for that. Last minute corrections in March for some reason? Perhaps something worshipful about Mars/war?