Naudet Original Broadcast

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Naudet Original Broadcast

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Here is a special custom "Naudet-Tube" for watching only the original broadcast.

http://septemberclues.org/naudet/

If you haven't yet watched this embarrassing, ridiculous, blatant propaganda from the mysterious "Naudet bros" (where did they go, anyway?) please do so now.

If you resize your browser, you should be able to make the picture very large and take screen grabs at leisure. I even made a little time stamp so you can remember where things are on this version. It's like YouTube! But all Naudet all the time! :lol:

I have a 23-gigabyte version of my VHS tape which I have finally converted to digital information to preserve forever (or at least until an EMP attack wipes out my hardware, in which case my broken up file saved as DVDs will have to work. Though I am sure they can damage DVDs from a distance at this point too.) This version I made is an FLV which is a relatively tiny 747 megabytes that preserves the whole movie with the (bad) audio quality of the original VHS tape and very close to the amount of visual information.

If you want me to make any special comparisons - such as the original "first hit" compared to the DVD version of the "first hit" please provide me with a high-quality AVI or MOV of the DVD clip and I will make that project. I can't afford the space to store a 23-gig file on the web right now but I will make specific comparisons if you want. Just post an intriguing enough question here.

Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the cameos by actor-terrorists Robert De Niro and Steve Buscemi, traitorous government-terrorist Tom Ridge of so-called "Homeland" Security and of course your favorite fake duo Jules and Gedeon - The Naudet Brothers ... which in zee French accent sounds oddly close to someone mumbling the "Not there...." Brothers.

Have fun!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Superb. This was a long-awaited upgrade. Good to see you back in active mode! :)
http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I just recently downloaded the Naudet movie in two different versions. One of the two [1.2GB] is supposed to be a 2006 "revised" version that was broadcast on british TV. The other one [700MB] I think comes from the dvd.

I will try myself to spot differences, although I'm not that good at that I think, if you have any advice on where to look for some in particular, it'll be appreciated.

It would also be very appreciated to have a link to download the flv you provided...

It is easier working with a file offline, to look at it more than once or on different occasions. I hope you also considered the bandwidth problem that streaming video from your website implies. Isn't it going to suck up your bandwith limit pretty soon...? Maybe you could make a torrent file and share the torrent link. It's a great way to share videos and it's not illegal. :)

(What is this story of the EMP attack to wipe a drive? Has this happened to you?)
hoi.polloi

Yes, I figure our bandwidth is going to be used quite a bit if people actually watch it.

Not sure how to sustain a torrent, but if I seed it long enough do you think more people will want it? I can't leave my Internet on forever ... :/

EMP fears are merely unfounded paranoia. :ph43r:

If you can get me copies of the BBC version and the DVD Paramount Pictures version of the whole first hit scene and the run-up to it, the second hit scene and the run-up to that, that would be a great start.

The audios are important; I think they are mixed differently in different versions, like different people shouting and it sounds like obvious studio clips inserted and such. So yeah if you can include the audio that would be awesome. If you have time. :)
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Nice work Hoi. This movie is a central feature, a (false) flagship of the 9/11 Hoax. A master class for bullshit professionals. Are you considering a technically improved version of your deconstruction 'Notit Bros'? It's very good, and deserves more attention. Sorry I can't help with my resources and techno-how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBjPKEJfdTM
hoi.polloi

Thanks for the props. It was a good first attempt at debunking, though I don't ask enough questions in Super Not It Bros.

The reason I can't do another full-length critique of the Naudet film is because I've learned that it is so atrociously fake and preconceived I would have to literally break down every shot as the computer-animation/live-action/studio mix that it is.

All I can say is that it is incredible propaganda. And it worked.

And we must train our fellow brothers and sisters - American, Iraqi, Christian, Muslim, whoever! - to watch this kind of thing with incredible skepticism.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Thanks for posting it in full, Hoi. Good job! :)

I've hated this 'Naughty Noddy Bros' insult to intelligence with a passion since the first time I saw it a few months ago, but if I had to pick a 'favorite' out of dozens of shameless, mind-numbing stupidities, it would have to be the blatant reverse image flip of the "probie" at the fireman's funeral. "Crossing The Line" is a major no no in film making to begin with, but this takes it to the ultimate absurdity in 'faking it':

"Probie" with shaving cut/abrasion on right jaw:

Flips to the left jaw:

(Haven't seen the 'revised' version yet to know if they edited that idiocy out or not)

Also seems to be something dodgy about that Daily News newspaper story of the rookie fireman's death they use for their movie plot as well (or am I just overly suspicious of so many 'conveniences'?)
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
nonhocapito

I managed to download the whole flv file and made a torrent with it.
I uploaded it to isohunt.

It will take one hour or so before it is available so in the meantime here's the link to the isohunt page:

http://isohunt.com/release/544697/

I will seed it until it is 100% and a for a while more after that. Hope all you guys join in, but I am sure this torrent will walk with its own legs after a while.

I wanted to add a description along with the flv file, explaining where it came from and from whom, and what was the purpose of the upload and yada yada.
But then I didn't do it, just in case someone decides we are not allowed to broadcast it or something.
If you want the info to be in it, let me know, I'll take the torrent down and make another one.

(About cutting those parts of the movies, Hoi, video editing is not my strongest skill so what software you -or anyone else- would suggest? Consider that these are div-x or xvid or whatever compressed videos, so the software has to handle all that and the audio too. I used virtualdub a few times in the past but I always had problems with it, especially with the audio. Don't say anything that runs on Mac please)
hoi.polloi

Heck, even Windows Movie Maker might work, I think. Just something that can chop and export.

Wait on the torrent yet. There is a wrong date in the FLV which says it was broadcast on the 23rd of March, 2002 which I put there in case someone tried to do what you did! Sort of a antitheft measure (hehe, woops, didn't think you would try that.)

I am creating a different version without the title card that will function better for a torrent if you give me a few hours. :)
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi @ Oct 26 2010, 06:37 AM wrote: Heck, even Windows Movie Maker might work, I think. Just something that can chop and export.

Wait on the torrent yet. There is a wrong date in the FLV which says it was broadcast on the 23rd of March, 2002 which I put there in case someone tried to do what you did! Sort of a antitheft measure (hehe, woops, didn't think you would try that.)
Hehe, well it is easy to grab FLVs files from the flash applets, I use a firefox extension called "Video Download Helper": it found the flv file in a sec.
Anyway, I've removed the torrent now.

For the next version it would be neat if you could make a temporary avi and let me download it from septclues.com or similar, so that I can make the torrent with that.

Windows movie maker never worked for me... but I actually managed to make two clips of the first hit with virtualdub.
Strangely enough the dvd version (if that is what it is) contains more parts than the 2006 version. At first glance I'd say the dvd version and your VHS version are more similar, but something has certainly been changed to the 2006 version.

I have them in a rar file of roughly 20MBs, let me know how I can send them to you (maybe skype).
hoi.polloi

Great. Skype them. I'm on!

Yes ... let's see. Maybe tomorrow, I will put my computer to work rendering a small MPEG or AVI of the full movie. The quality will go down to keep it under a gigabyte, I hope you don't mind that.
hoi.polloi

Okay, new version is up. Unfortunately, it is even a bigger file size because I upped the datarate slightly. Got to get a micro version up that is more practical. Maybe MPEG like a DVD or something.

Will work on comparing "first hits" provided by nonhocapito soon as well.

Got to get some sleep.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

On a technical note, the best cross format encoder I have encountered is this one:

Streamclip, downloaded from here:

http://www.squared5.com/

To encode FLV to another format there is one other thing you need to download if my memory serves me right.
hoi.polloi

Thanks, reel.deel - yes, I thought that article was at least quite interesting and enjoyably skeptical.

nonhocapito,

There is something very wrong with the 2006 BBC clip. It is crashing every program that tries to open it. VirtualDub cited a problem with non-regulated sound. Premiere can't even render the preview. Windows Movie Maker also crashed while scrubbing it!

Is it possible you can use a different compressor or something? I don't know if you did something abnormal or if mine is being abnormal (or the clip is being abnormal) but it doesn't work on my PC.