Naudet Original Broadcast

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Naudet Original Broadcast

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

reel.deal wrote: hoi... help ! ...planes got stuck ! ...i mean, the lights are goin' off on the firetrucks & everything,
but i cant get the plane to move ! ...any ideas ?
:P
You should get Stephen Hawking here, he might have a solution since he's experienced with time shifting and such. :lol:
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

reel.deal

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

reel.deal wrote:Image
hoi... help ! ...planes got stuck ! ...i mean, the lights are goin' off on the firetrucks & everything,
but i cant get the plane to move ! ...any ideas ?
:P
My sense is that sometimes it looks still but it's just because the camera animation is creating an optical illusion. The plane graphic continues to 'advance' albeit very slowly. Same with many times when the smoke appears to stop. I think it is because they have the animations on a very slow version of something called a "tween" - an automated "fill in" of computer generated frames between two points - also known as "extremes".

It is possible however that the "easing" between the two extremes is somehow wrong or faulty. Their software seems to have a lot of flaws. Or perhaps I mean the (psychopathic?) animators. I wonder if they knew what they were doing. Something tells me it wasn't entirely compartmentalized - and some really did suspect they were working for a top brass attack rather than some "drill". I hope I'm wrong about that, though.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

In my opinion a real plane colliding with top of WTC1 would cause the top/roof to deflect sideways at least 1 meter and then the top/whole tower would oscilate for a while fwd/aft. The mast on top of the roof would sway even more. If no WTC/mast-movements are detected after collision, no plane ever collided with WTC1. The smoke/debris do not look convincing either, i.e. more like simply pasted on.

On the other hand, people in the street look up at the drama, so you wonder why? Probably a big bomb went off up top on WTC1 causing people to look up. Bomb didn't cause any movements of top/mast. Plane/smoke/debris was pasted on the video to hide bomb explosion.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa wrote:Plane/smoke/debris was pasted on the video to hide bomb explosion.
Dear Heiwa,

As I keep repeating like a skipping vinyl record (a bit like yourself with your "no skyscraper can collapse from top down" mantra...), the TV fakery crew most likely used a range of different animation/compositing techniques, 3D digital platforms and softwares to create the 9/11 "Hollywood TV show". However, I would now tend to discard one of my early hypotheses which posited that some of the real locations/events were actually filmed on the day - to be 'retouched' at a later stage (by pasting objects/planes/explosions over authentic footage). Let me once again take you through this Naudet "first strike video clip" which, by now, has been comprehensively exposed as a fraud - under every imaginable aspect.

1: The jokingly-named "Earthquake" phenomenon shows that the entire city-scenery is not real - only afflicted by some peculiar animation-software bug. I frankly don't think the 'burden of proof' lies with us to explain exactly HOW and WHY these visible, wholly absurd glitches occured. It's just not real video:
(Also, the sun being where it is, the 'plane' casting a shadow on the shaded North face of WTC1 is simply absurd.)

2: The Northern faces of the WTC towers were supposed to be in shade at 8:46 AM - therefore, they would have definitely been DARKER than the blue sky. Yet, here they fade-in AFTER the sky - in what appears to be the software's (flawed) attempt to simulate a camera's light sensor auto-adjustment :

3. Now, knowing where the sun is supposed to be (to the left and BEHIND the cameraman) this fireman's shadow is plainly impossible. Someone has tried to argue that the sunlight bounces back from the building behind the fireman - but I hope and pray we may be spared such inane, insultingly silly counter-arguments here on this forum - thank you very much !

4. Lastly, here's a 'finesse' of the animation-crew which, alas for them, only confirms their tendency of overdoing it ... To be sure, a well-known - yet much-abused - standard Hollywood gimmick is to insert reflections in windows and shiny surfaces so as to subliminally inject more 'realism' to any given, artificial scenery (remember the wondrous "plane reflection" in Evan Fairbanks' car windscreen...) :

In conclusion: I solemnly now ask of you, dear Heiwa, to consider this basic and fundamental aspect of the 9/11 imagery-hoax: Just as the disaster-movie "Independence Day" was NOT crafted with REAL images of New York City (with inserted/pasted explosions, collapses, UFO spaceships and whatnot), the 9/11 images were entirely constructed within the digital domain. Of course, a digital 3D environment can include and handle REAL photographs of a cityscape, yet I would think all such stock imagery was acquired in advance of September 11, 2001 - to compose a prefabricated pool of video clips (and stills). If the concept of simulated cityscapes is all-too-hard to take in, I invite everyone to spend some time over at the thread specifically dedicated to this matter:
SIMCITY: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=386
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Simon, you are of course right. My main point was only that top of WTC1 would deflect southward if hit by plane (impact force applied vertically) followed by top/mast oscialating vividly. I would also expect weak fluffy plane to explode outside north wall and not be swallowed up by wall, plane stopping and exploding inside later, with smoke ejected 10 floors higher up, etc. So the whole scene is 100% fake, i.e. pure Hollywood!
Like everything else - tower collapsing from top down in a fountain of smoke and debris with big sections of ripped off, external wall panels dropping ahead of the real action. Physically impossible all of it, as nothing, nothing can destroy itself from top down by gravity.
Therefore you can fly ten or hundred planes into the top of WTC and it will never globally collapse from top down.
The simple reason is that the heavy bottom structural part (floors 1-11) is 20 times stronger than the top structural part (floors 100-111). No way a weak top part can crush a stronger bottom part carrying the weak, light top part. Etc, etc. Basic actually.

It is strange that no US civil engineer has pointed it out to NIST, FEMA, FBI, CIA, ASCE, since 2001, etc. Aren't there no real structural engineers in USA? Or are they all put in konzentration kamps?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Heiwa wrote:It is strange that no US civil engineer has pointed it out to NIST, FEMA, FBI, CIA, ASCE, since 2001, etc. Aren't there no real structural engineers in USA? Or are they all put in konzentration kamps?
Or they're scared of the government capable of such a massive hoax. Who wants to be a 'vicsim' ...?

I think the people who read this site and investigate it for themselves have discovered for themselves how true it is - and are staying low and planning their future. If we end up being the only "public Internet" face of the investigation, so be it. Change is coming.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Heiwa wrote:It is strange that no US civil engineer has pointed it out to NIST, FEMA, FBI, CIA, ASCE, since 2001, etc. Aren't there no real structural engineers in USA? Or are they all put in konzentration kamps?
Or they're scared of the government capable of such a massive hoax. Who wants to be a 'vicsim' ...?

I think the people who read this site and investigate it for themselves have discovered for themselves how true it is - and are staying low and planning their future. If we end up being the only "public Internet" face of the investigation, so be it. Change is coming.
You are right. FBI is finally investigating my claims: http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm#TH . I expect many US terrorists to be arrested soon.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Heiwa wrote:I expect many US terrorists to be arrested soon.
... all of them poor Muslims who never did anything to anyone - other than have a Muslim name that much of middle-America looks down on. What a sad commentary on this country.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote:
Heiwa wrote:I expect many US terrorists to be arrested soon.
... all of them poor Muslims who never did anything to anyone - other than have a Muslim name that much of middle-America looks down on. What a sad commentary on this country.
Ehrm...I believe Heiwa was referring to the real terrorists, Fbenario - the rogue cowards who round up kids in war zones of their own making - and slam them in Guantanamo to rot.