Why they didn't use planes

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Heiwa
Banned

Re: Why they didn't use planes

Unread post by Heiwa »

HonestlyNow wrote:(forgive me if this has been asked previously)

FIREMEN ON PARADE from 8:10 to 9:00 (NIST FOIA video)

Why did the firefighters have to walk to the scene, for quite some distance, carrying their equipment, on a street that was obviously clear enough for vehicle traffic? The news media was allowed to use their truck (@8:40). I guess that shows who ranks higher.
There were no fires! No planes, no holes in the walls, no fire balls of burning jet fuel, etc. It was all animation. So no firefighters were ever going up into the (empty) towers because there were no fires to fight up there.
You follow?
The new memorial museum at Ground Zero evidently tells a completely different story ... but what to expect? The big Apple is just rotten.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

HonestlyNow wrote:(forgive me if this has been asked previously)

FIREMEN ON PARADE from 8:10 to 9:00 (NIST FOIA video)

Why did the firefighters have to walk to the scene, for quite some distance, carrying their equipment, on a street that was obviously clear enough for vehicle traffic? The news media was allowed to use their truck (@8:40). I guess that shows who ranks higher.
At http://www.youtube.com/v/58Mk8s5uAKY&hl=en_US& is more 100% fake footage with plenty of NYFD people (or con artists?) walking around in the littered streets of downtown Manhattan, where they found the Egyptian passport of Mr. M. Atta, etc, etc. I assume the fake video will be shown in the new memorial museum as a master piece of documentation.:rolleyes:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote:I believe the 'holes in the walls' were CGI as everything else of videos/photos that day, i.e. just glued on the footage with the smoke, etc. Why complicate things when the cartoons (with planes, holes, destructions top down, etc) were ready since months to be broadcasted 'live on TV'?
Dear Heiwa,

I see your point. I may be well be wrong in thinking that some sort of hole was punched out in the upper floors of the north side of WTC1 - in order for people in Manhattan to see at least something vaguely consistent with what was shown on TV: perhaps it wasn't strictly necessary. Just a big smokeplume (generated with military-grade obscurants) would have sufficed, I guess.

I disagree, Heiwa. Whilst Simon is correct in saying the towers were only visible in lower manhattan from close proximity they were very visible from further away in all directions.

Considering the millions that work & live in the New York area if what we had seen on TV hadn't resembled reality, we would know about it. People had to witness the gashes in the towers to buy into the plane crash hoax. Hole in building, plane on TV - how can idiots claim there were no planes?

Here's my take and like everyone else, it is conjecture but is based on my knowledge of video, 3d software & gut instinct;

A number of methods were employed by the perps and I believe a mix of these were used to pull off the broadcast hoax. CGI/Realtime video with filters added/Green screen technology/3d software/Actors/Patsies. I also think some real footage was filmed perhaps the day before or at the same time one or more years earlier and then edited to add CGI/actors etc.

Unlike others on here, I do believe the day was sunny with a clear blue sky. I think the blue sky was key to adding the cartoon planes and removing anything that shouldn't be seen.
1st hit: Internal explosions and cutter charges to form "plane shape". Prepared well in advance so no problem aligning shape to "plane" entries.
Sell it to the public: Naudet video. Fake cameramen (Naudets) Fake fireman (actors) & a mixture of real video & greenscreen or CGI. Simon has highlighted the many things wrong with the Naudet footage, but watch it again and concentrate on the guy crossing the road behind the fireman. Someone off camera gives the fireman their cue to look up, although poor old Pfeifer misses his cue, yet the guy crossing the road doesn't look up, despite a 767 flying at 900feet over his head. ;)

2nd hit: Whole area now in the complete control of military & media and news stations being fed "footage" from central source. More internal explosions to form second plane shape, with cartoon planes inserted.
Sell it to the public: Repeated replays and Hezarkhani's "amateur" footage. Actors in TV studios telling of their lucky escapes. Plant random "evidence" at street level.

Pentagon: See above.

Shanksville: :lol:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Heiwa wrote:You follow?
The question was rhetorical, meant to point out that a "parade of firemen" at an emergency scene just doesn't make sense.
I should have added "Who writes this stuff?!", or otherwise made clear the silliness of it. Sorry about that.

I also want to make clear right now, I've been convinced from day one upon reading this site of the 'fabulous fabrication of 9/11'. To quote another poster, I "suck this stuff up with a straw". I'm addicted, and I don't want to stop.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

HonestlyNow wrote:
Heiwa wrote:You follow?
The question was rhetorical, meant to point out that a "parade of firemen" at an emergency scene just doesn't make sense.
I should have added "Who writes this stuff?!", or otherwise made clear the silliness of it. Sorry about that.

I also want to make clear right now, I've been convinced from day one upon reading this site of the 'fabulous fabrication of 9/11'. To quote another poster, I "suck this stuff up with a straw". I'm addicted, and I don't want to stop.
Sorry, I tried to be funny, as usual. Who writes the stuff?
The Archbishop of Disneyland assisted by FOX and BBC apparently played a role in 911.
???
Come on and suck the straw, didn’t you know that the Archbishop of Disneyland controls Trinity TV that, assisted by GOD, broadcasts in 3-PPF, the past, present and future, and was very active on 911. Full, amazing story at
http://letsrollforums.com/only-photogra ... 26714.html
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Heiwa, thanks for that link. Oh, so much to read.
(do2read@letsrollforum) wrote: Phil asked a long time ago for pictures and video of people evacuating the Towers, and none has ever been presented. That is just not the way it would be in reality. There would have been plenty of tourists, armed with cameras, to capture it if nothing else. But there is no such thing.
Just like Simon asking for a real victim.
And where are the pre-2011 pictures of the great boat rescue.
And where are the pictures of the multitudes of people walking across the bridge(s) to leave the island (as I was indirectly told by a storyteller).

Hmm.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would like to politely nudge this back "on topic" if possible, please. Interesting posts, but let's talk about why they didn't use planes in this thread.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Imagine you're going to demolish two 110 story buildings, side by side and all your complex charges are set and your computer consoles and wiring are all in place and ready to fire. Miles of wiring & demolition cord and who-knows-how many charges all set to go with a push of a button.

Then, just prior to setting off the charge sequences, you're going to fly two aircraft into the buildings?!?!?!?!?

I can't imagine anyone in charge of a huge demolition project would do something as crazy as that. Obviously you'd be gravely risking the success of the whole scenario to use real planes.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Imagine the difficulties to find, recruit and train the suicide terrorists that shall hijack the planes and then, ohlala, pilot them to the targets and finally slice into the tops of them ... knowing that all this tralala will not destroy the strong bottoms of the towers at all ... and not even the tops above the sliced holes. Better not to use all these paraphernalia and simplify with animations.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Heiwa wrote:Imagine the difficulties to find, recruit and train the suicide terrorists that shall hijack the planes and then, ohlala, pilot them to the targets and finally slice into the tops of them ... knowing that all this tralala will not destroy the strong bottoms of the towers at all ... and not even the tops above the sliced holes. Better not to use all these paraphernalia and simplify with animations.

The number one question...

"Why would the government fake crashing planes into the WTC towers and thereby also having to fake all the crash videos when it would be much easier for them to crash real planes into them?"

Here is why they didn't use real planes to crash into the WTC and used TV fakery instead:

GUARANTEED PENETRATION

Why do most of Americans still think planes brought down the Twin Towers? Because to them, the official story of why the Towers collapsed was believable. Large aircraft loaded with lots of fuel crashed into the Towers at high speeds and penetrated inside before exploding thereby causing extensive internal damage. Then the resulting fire weakened the steel causing the top sections to collapse down thereby pulverizing the rest of the buildings. Then debris from the falling North Tower pelted the WTC 7 causing massive structural damage and causing it to catch fire and eventually collapse.

A Boeing 767 allegedly crashing and causing this massive explosion in the South Tower.

North Tower collapsing partially on the WTC 7.

Most people who believe 9/11 was an inside job probably believe that the WTC 1, 2, and 7 were pulled (i.e. brought down by some kind of controlled demolition method) and therefore should also agree that the collapse of all three of these buildings was arguably the most important goal of the perps that day.

For 9/11 conspiracists who believe planes hit the towers, I would say that almost all of them believe these planes were flown by some kind of remote control or on-board computer guidance system and they either believe it was Flight 175 with all the passengers that was electronically hijacked similar to the Lone Gunmen 'Pilot' episode, or it was some kind of empty Boeing 767 drone painted in United Airlines colors.

So if crashing large aircraft loaded with fuel into the WTC was enough to make most people believe that planes crashing and fire caused the Twin Towers to collapse, what logic is there to argue no planes crashed there? It's quite simple actually.

'Penetration' is the Key

Look at some of the WTC crash videos. Observe not just that we see a plane crashing into the Twin Towers, but how these planes crashed into the towers:

Flight 11 supposedly crashing and penetrating all the way into the North Tower before exploding.

Flight 175 supposedly crashing and penetrating all the way into the South Tower before exploding. (Top video: Naudet Brothers. Middle: Evan Fairbanks. Bottom: Jennifer Spell

The videos show that these planes that hit the towers supposedly at 470mph (Flight 11/North Tower) and 590mph (Flight 175/South Tower) penetrated all the way into the buildings which gave the perception that these planes were able to cause enough internal damage to cause both towers to collapse because the videos showed the world that these planes had penetrated all the way into the buildings before their fuel tanks exploded.

With the following questions, you'll understand why the perps could not have used real planes to make the official collapse theory believable:

* What if any of the planes missed hitting the towers? Do you think the perps would have pulled both towers? What if the plane aiming for the North Tower missed, you think the perps would still have pulled the WTC 7?

* What if the planes hit, but they mostly blew up on the outside? Would most reasonable people believe that planes mostly blowing up on the outside would be able to cause the towers to collapse? Just think of how many people at first questioned how the towers could have collapsed even though they saw the planes in the videos crash and penetrate all the way into the buildings. Imagine if the planes didn't penetrate enough of the way through? As one person accurately puts it, it is this penetration that the official story rests on and the perps had to use a method that would guarantee penetration into the towers.

*What if the perps used two drone 767's and any of them missed their targets or didn't completely penetrate all the way through the towers and pieces of it landed outside on the ground thereby exposing it as a drone? Game over for the perps.

* How could the perps be absolutely certain that Boeing 767's would not miss their targets and that their relatively delicate fuel tanks in the wings would be able to fully penetrate the steel facades and concrete encased floor slabs before exploding? Do you think the perps would trust that 767's would be able to penetrate through two buildings without doing a real world test run to see if they would be able to penetrate? Or do you think the perps actually built replicas of portions of the Twin Towers' facade and crashed 767's into them to see if they would actual penetrate inside before blowing up?

Only using computer generated imagery (CGI) of planes instead of real planes would guarantee penetration into the Twin Towers and since this operation would be done on a computer, the perps could rehearse their plan over and over and over again and the CGI plane would always penetrate through the WTC because you can make pixels do anything.

However, imagine the cost, time, complexity, and secrecy the perps would had to undertake from simulating real planes flown via remote control crashing into some kind of "WTC replica" over and over again until they could guarantee the planes would penetrate (if they ever could).

source-- http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/05/wh ... t-wtc.html
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Oh why they didn't (so obviously) use planes?

Well pure logic derivatives.

Let's take the official story. Supposedly PASSENGER PLANES (NOT Nuclear weaponry or some other sophisticated and ultimately devastating weaponry) were used to "take down the towers".... something that we've been told by the "officials" was never even conceived of (never mind the number of hollywood scenes in films that depicted such or the fact that the supposed columbine teen killers had already written such a scenario in their diary... :rolleyes: ). But AT THE SAME TIME, the same official story tellers are telling us that they can take down multiple countries in asia and the middle east with their sophisticated military weaponry and tactics as well as know, WITHOUT A DOUBT, who the perpetrators were.

The official story would also like us to swallow in whole, that not only did some "arabs" who barely learned to fly a month prior, and according to the plane school people, not show great potential for being a good pilot, successfully accomplish some of the most daring and skill-needed manuevers to carry out their hits on the twin towers and the pentagon, but they did so "surprise" our highly sophisticated militarily run government who has the most sophisticated weaponry and intelligence systems at hand, all coordinated from some dude in a cave in Afghanistan. Never mind that muslims, by and large, in my personal observation, tend to be quite nationalistic and ethnocentric -- meaning that in the REAL WORLD....pakistani, afghani, and saudi muslims WOULD NOT and COULD NOT be coordinating efforts to "TAKE Down the USA" (for their freedoms of course) in a sinister plot that fooled the USA industrial /military/CIA/FBI complex.

The official story is ultimately way too retarded to believe. On every level. Including the level that tries to trick everyone into believing that passenger planes took down the world trade center. :ph34r:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

This is surely gonna turn into a heated debate between members here, I just don't agree that the buildings had no holes in the upper floors and smoke covered the view and the rest was CGI, call me crazy but I just can't buy that!
That doesn't mean I believe planes were used I haven't had that belief for YEARS now!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal wrote:This is surely gonna turn into a heated debate between members here, I just don't agree that the buildings had no holes in the upper floors and smoke covered the view and the rest was CGI, call me crazy but I just can't buy that!
That doesn't mean I believe planes were used I haven't had that belief for YEARS now!
Dear Brutal Metal,

What's the big deal? I tend to think that holes were made in the upper floors of WTC1 with explosives - and a smokescreen was subsequently quickly raised to match more or less to coincide with the 2nd hit timeline (9:03-ish). Some may have other ideas - but does this matter? How could anyone know EXACTLY HOW it played out in the real world - since NO real images were captured that morning?

I think we have to be content with what we have been able to achieve by deductive reasoning and logic so far. <_<
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Simon I just think there's too many people in NY and Jersey to see them.I might be wrong but I think other knowledgeable members here would find it a tough pill to swallow that the upper floors on the towers weren't in some way effected and not in pristine condition? The smoke that made it impossible to see? where did that come from then? Many significant explosions with some thermite thrown in for good measure? we all know crews could have used it for paint in the months leading up to the big day and coated the inside good...