FAKING THE RUBBLE

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

simonshack @ Oct 20 2010, 11:34 AM wrote:

You're right - sorry for acting like a human being :P yesterday, pardon...

Simon Shack, human being extraordinaire ! B) And I mean it!

human beings are under attack from all angles and there is an all encompassing attempt to lock us all into a non-mysterious, heartless, techno materialistic existence -

capitalism and communism are the same argument over property and DNA after all!!! .... big f*(king deal!!!!... what about soul heart and passion ?

Lets have a party on line at an agreed time and all get drunk and post on one thread ! we can always delete it!

Simon you are great man.
non obsequious here.
For the greater good.
I/we appreciate your efforts and it has been a major part of my life to host your vids on line for the last 3 years online and follow that line of truth

I may not the sultan of sobriety writing this post but the need to go to level 2 is evident.
In confidence .

All they have is the periphery of your imagination and nothing of the physical ....
Terence.drew

simonshack @ Oct 22 2010, 08:31 PM wrote: It appears that NO PHOTOGRAPHY was allowed at Ground Zero, as of an official order signed by NY Major Giuliani.
I am inclined to believe that this was actually the case:

So, what sort of justification would such a menacing WARNING SIGN have? What kind of problem would anyone cause to anyone by snapping pictures of the premises of such a historically defining, public event? One official motivation given was that "it was a crime scene". Oh yeah - it sure was !... :lol:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: If you have had your camera seized by the authorities around Ground Zero, please get in touch!
Simon man I have to say this. Your brilliant work aside .

Lets be 100% consistent. This' pic' is another 'pic' taken at ground zero and so must be a contender for 'fake'. Just because the message agrees with what we want to say don't mean it is real) if you get my drift...
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Which is why he's asking for anyone who had their cameras confiscated to come forward, just in case, I guess.
Terence.drew

For sure Dcopymope) but lets all be 100% clear though that anything 100% claiming to be what it is - is 100% back up - able of what 'it is' . This photo of the guy pointing at the no photo sign is prob fake also given what we know about the rest of the fake symphony! Know what i mean? it agrees with our OUR narrative but a football match is not believable unless there are 2 FOOTBALL TEAMS !
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree.

This is one of those weird fakes ... like if it's real, it's not good. If it's fake, it's not good.

The message in general is not good. Haha!
Terence.drew

hoi.polloi @ Oct 23 2010, 03:11 AM wrote: I agree.

This is one of those weird fakes ... like if it's real, it's not good. If it's fake, it's not good.

The message in general is not good. Haha!
Yes hoi .... but your post is a little unclear methinks..

again,,,

ANY pic of ANY 911 event is suspect? even when the guy/girl agrees with our particular point of view?

thats all.
hoi.polloi

In my opinion, every picture ever made is suspect at this point.

You can use one to prop up your particular point of view, but you'd better have a damn credible story about how believable it's supposed to be.

Personally, not a single image connected to 9/11 has been convincing to me as representative of reality. Care to propose one that is?
Terence.drew

cant really think of any! anyway this is not 911 but Blairs recent book signing in Dublin..I think it is real because I was there!
El Muppet flew in ..the most surprising thing was all the people lining up to get their books signed by El muppet.

The aim of all this hoax stuff is to make people not know what to believe ... the 'truth' being something which fits in with 'one's lifestyle'

woke up this morning sitting in Kitchen chair...respect!
hoi.polloi

I don't know if that's the aim of all of it right this instant, otherwise they wouldn't be putting so much effort into Alex Jones ... but it will change the paradigm to one you describe eventually when people wake up to the fact that AJ is a pile of walking bullshit.

"[T]he 'truth' being something which fits in with 'one's lifestyle'" is an idea that could definitely change our long-term thinking.

But even if that's so, people have always doubted history. And as it turns out, that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?

Personally I think this stage isn't the evil conspiratorial aim of the perps, it's the inevitable evolution of the Internet - a technology that allows for near perfect anonymity but can be overseen by the military from many angles and therefore they always have the advantage of information.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE WTC6 COMPOSITES

So much for WTC6 RUBBLE IMAGERY. Clearly forged horseshit. Period.

Let's now have a good look at the alleged WTC4 RUBBLE IMAGERY.
The idea was, of course, to provide alarming, gloomy and gripping sceneries to the public.

As many as 3 professional press photographers lent their names to these manipulated pictures. Shame be on them all. (I'm quite familiar with James Nachtwey since the late eighties - back then I was an avid reader of both Time magazine and Newsweek...):
Clockwise from top left: 1:Allan Tannenbaum - 2:Aris Economopoulos - 3 and 4: James Natchwey

As we take a closer look at these shots, here's what we may observe.
White spots are seen - and not seen - on top of the alleged WTC4 building.
You are free to believe that some goofy dude spilled his latte on the pictures...

And what about that beige area at the bottom of the WTC4 façade (above center image)?

Can you see that beige area in this other image credited to one Robert Segal? No - so which of the two WTC4 images is a fraud? The first one? The second one? Or more likely BOTH?
Credited to "Robert Segal"(dated 2001/9/15): http://web.archive.org/web/200708171021 ... _id=151323

In the below photos, we see (on the left) two pieces of WTC2 who apparently tumbled down and landed upright, smashing into the tarmac slightly east of WTC4. On the right, we have a piece of rubble supposed to be a chunk of WTC4. Is it black? Is it white? It depends on which picture you prefer!

Do the perps drink too much Coca-Cola?
(Note: I have lightened the right half of the 2 above shots to show more details)

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0111/east08.htm

Here's the basic, same view again - seemingly at Christmas time...
Two more views from similar angles:

Credited to "Robert Segal"(dated 2001/9/15): http://web.archive.org/web/200708171021 ... _id=151323

Here we compare two views which feature a moving traffic light:

Now, please get familiar with RUBBLE "A", RUBBLE "B", and RUBBLE "C":

Ooops!... Does RUBBLE "C" (meant to be the largest intact chunk of WTC4)
look like the very same building in both of these pictures? What the heck is going on here???

http://www.septemberclues.org
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Well, this is kind of what I concluded, they seem to be a collection of objects and people put together to make one image. Its quite easy to do with Adobe Photoshop software.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Splendid dissertation, Simon. And there's still the West street side to cover :D

I think a good starting point for West Street, incidentally, can be the photos one "anonymous photographer" supposedly took on October 3, 2001, and Cryptome AKA John Young later posted

http://cryptome.org/wtc/wtc-photos.htm

"AP" apparently followed the dotted routes:

For now I will note that one photo includes one "Battalion chief", without battalion number (photoshopped out to protect an identity?):

and a photoshop color replace error seems to have affected the tip of the can in the back.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

In this Sonnenfeld 'photo', the exterior cladding of the WTC in the center background is cylindrically shaped. In fact it looks like the Colosseum has landed in NY central to help with the clean up.

On a humorous aside, Sonnenfeld's asylum in Argentina and claims of being persecuted by US intelligence agencies turns up this 'photo'!

Quote"Sonnenfeld and his family are frequently harassed, followed, and photographed, as shown in this photo."

http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

Poor Kurt, the slings and arrows! From being a one time idealistic young man doing your very best for your country, to life on the run being followed by shady men whose hands we know not what they do under the cover of that bush. And all the while you have that dark shadow hanging over you - the matter your wife's mysterious demise and your possible involvement in it! The only piece of the story missing, is that you turn into a big green hulk man when you get understandably angry.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13811770
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Terence.drew 4 Oct 24 2010, 02:12 PM wrote: Poor Kurt, the slings and arrows! From being a one time idealistic young man doing your very best for your country, to life on the run being followed by shady men whose hands we know not what they do under the cover of that bush. And all the while you have that dark shadow hanging over you - the matter your wife's mysterious demise and your possible involvement in it! The only piece of the story missing, is that you turn into a big green hulk man when you get understandably angry.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13811770
The story of Sonnenfeld is so ridiculous, because the reason he pretended he was harassed, were exactly the photos later released inside the "WTC photos.zip" archive, and showcased in half a dozen meaningless videos as if they were the unpublishable ultra-secret long-awaited missing piece of the puzzle.

The photos, according to Kurt "el perseguido" Sonnenfeld, would prove "without a doubt" that the WTC had been demolished. This explained why his wife was "suicided" and he had to take refuge in Argentina like a fleeing nazi. Nothing less (but these scary things though, never really happen: and if they do, you don't really hear about it in advance).

Too bad his photos don't prove squat, except, like Simon showed, that it was "forbidden" to take pictures on the WTC "crime scene", and that the rubble looked very anonymous and strangely featureless, like Fred rightfully pointed out.

And too bad this was already well known, and for this nothingness we had to endure the Sonnenfeld fable for years while he was "brooding" (as in "compositing") this useless and confusing material.

For those who don't have them yet, the Sonnenfeld photos --> http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/WTC-Photos.zip

If you need help to fall asleep tonight:
The Sonnenfeld story --> http://911blogger.com/news/2010-09-23/v ... feld-story
and the Sonnenfeld interview -- > http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html :P