FAKING THE RUBBLE

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ugly path tool copies and insertions. Look at guy's outline!

Woof!

fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

I don't get it. What could the purpose be for the perpetrators to photoshop the rubble? What does this mean?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fakers911 4 Oct 24 2010, 05:36 PM wrote: I don't get it. What could the purpose be for the perpetrators to photoshop the rubble? What does this mean?
Simple. The real post demolition "rubble" wouldnt quite fit the bill with the public perception of a "terrorist attack" on fully loaded buildings. This lends to the idea, which we have examined, that the buildings weren't quite what they were made out to be -- ie empty and already gutted! All that needed to be removed were the exterior steel shell walls.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fakers911 @ Oct 24 2010, 05:36 PM wrote: I don't get it. What could the purpose be for the perpetrators to photoshop the rubble? What does this mean?
I think that not having the rubble imagery under total control would mean leaving potential clues unattended. It was OK to hint at the fact that the towers could have been demolished (to confuse people), or, apparently, even nuked (as new stories have to be made up over time to keep the confusion fresh): but not OK to actually make it provable by letting everyone judge with their own eyes the true nature of the rubble.

As Simon said, it is possible that elements of what we see in the pictures were taken from reality, but nothing in the final result can be "accidental" or honest.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fakers911 4 Oct 24 2010, 04:36 PM wrote: I don't get it. What could the purpose be for the perpetrators to photoshop the rubble? What does this mean?
This is not about 'photoshopping' the rubble' - as in 'creating the imagery from scratch' (as was - mostly - done for the 9/11 TV broadcasts). It is about telling the visual story that the perps needed to tell.

I hope this is not too difficult to grasp. I have been trying to express this concept for years now : there are MULTIPLE ways of forging imagery for a given end - and to sustain a given fantasy-script in the eyes of the public.

So let's see: what was the official story supposed to convey? We can break it down into the following 3 easy parts, in order to put some order in our reasoning processes:

1: "The towers were hit by 2 commercial airplanes".

2: "Devastating fires ensued, weakening the structure of the WTC towers and causing their collapse."

3. "The New York Fire Department (NYFD) heroically fought these fires and lost 343 of their men in the process."

We know, of course, that this is pure hogwash. Even those people still believing the official story will remember only some top floors of the towers 'on fire' and gushing some black smoke and soot. Yet, those people obviously needed the full visual tale to match with their beliefs - from beginning to end. "The end" was, of course, the aftermath with the Ground Zero scenery and everything that supposedly took place there. The lead actors of this movie finale had to be the FDNY firefighters (+ the various 'first responders and rescue teams') - and their heroic struggle to put out the devastating fires and the 'painful search for survivors'.

Since what took place in reality was a plain controlled demolition, NONE of the above heroics would exist on film. This part of the tale HAD to be told - somehow - and backed up with imagery. I will now start a new thread dedicated to "THE HEROIC FIREFIGHTERS" - and to the imagery which was (and had to be) put together for this all-important part of the official saga.

To specifically address the question of "Why Photoshop the Rubble?", I will propose the below image and text. Please understand that I am not saying that this building never was struck by WTC debris and that what we see is totally fake. However, there is a huge problem with this picture - and I suggest a possible explanation as to WHY we are presented with such absurd imagery:

http://www.septemberclues.org
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

In fact it looks like the Colosseum has landed in NY central to help with the clean up.

The Colosseum in Rome is subconsciously mimicked to lend jingoistic weight to the "fall of Empire America" theme. It matches the stadium wall that declines from left to right. It's an icon of the West of the monument flattened and ingrained in our memories so well people don't actually know what the East side of the Colosseum looks like! Just try to find a picture taken from the other side. 99% are taken of the West-Northwest wall.

Here is one of the only ones I found taken from the opposite side:
http://inwardsun.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ight-2.jpg

By giving the average American an apocalyptic image of "the decline of great power" mixed in the staged joke of 9/11, they open up our heads for "big changes".

Open wide for the Patriot Act! Say, 'aaaaah.'
walkingwizard

Unread post by walkingwizard »

To the right in the picture in front of the guys in green helmets there is 2 measurement tools on stands and a third one very far out only half visible in the picture. These tools are used at a construction site not on a demolition site...
fakers911

Okay guys, thanks for your reply's. You see, sometimes I feel confused as to why some things seem to be faked as I can think of no good reason for it.

One question is still bothering my mind. What about FEMA pictures like this?:

This one seems to be a very good Photoshop or is this a real one? I question every picture now, but I can't seem to manage understanding why pictures like these are fakes too. I mean... was there a big smoke/dust cloud anyway? People who were watching from a safe distance should have seen this major cloud over Manhattan, didn't they?

On the other hand.. I've just found this one:

This one displays some nice straight edged dust cloud near the black building... :blink:

Source: http://www.cracktwo.com/2010/05/911-fem ... -zero.html
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

walkingwizard 4 Oct 25 2010, 07:25 PM wrote:
To the right in the picture in front of the guys in green helmets there is 2 measurement tools on stands and a third one very far out only half visible in the picture. These tools are used at a construction site not on a demolition site...
Those instruments are "laser range finders" or the analogical equivalent... they are used in topography, landscaping and any kind of construction yard. It makes sense to use them in a debris removal site since you have to measure the pieces and put them down on a map before you can plan their removal (it certainly would be interesting to see that map.)
I find it funnier to see a wooden chair and a shopping cart on the scene, but I guess they "had to do" with what they had: its' not like the most important city of the richest country in the world, with the best-equipped military, was involved :lol:
By the way, where is the military? Why they apparently were not involved in the logistics of the removal?
walkingwizard

And those super bright lights in the middle of the day at the lamp post that is in
horizontal mode, i wonder were it is connected...
fakers911

I would not stand there guys... that's dangerous... even with helmets!

Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 25 2010, 07:04 PM wrote:
In fact it looks like the Colosseum has landed in NY central to help with the clean up.

The Colosseum in Rome is subconsciously mimicked to lend jingoistic weight to the "fall of Empire America" theme. It matches the stadium wall that declines from left to right. It's an icon of the West of the monument flattened and ingrained in our memories so well people don't actually know what the East side of the Colosseum looks like! Just try to find a picture taken from the other side. 99% are taken of the West-Northwest wall.

Here is one of the only ones I found taken from the opposite side:
http://inwardsun.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ight-2.jpg

By giving the average American an apocalyptic image of "the decline of great power" mixed in the staged joke of 9/11, they open up our heads for "big changes".

Open wide for the Patriot Act! Say, 'aaaaah.'
NIce fit Hoi!

In the original 'photo' below, the sky directly above the far left edge of the WTC Colosseum is darker. This could be a building behind but looks like bad matching in photoshop as the line of sky follows the line of the Colosseum.

EDIT:

Gladiator view.

walkingwizard

what kind of tractor has a left and a right working arm?
fakers911

walkingwizard @ Oct 25 2010, 10:13 PM wrote: Image

what kind of tractor has a left and a right working arm?
Duh.. Robotractor... ofcourse!