CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.info

Re: CGI collapse footage

Postby biggesthoax on April 13th, 2017, 9:36 am

simonshack » May 18th, 2013, 9:51 pm wrote:*

THE THORNY QUESTION OF PERSPECTIVES

Do perspectives matter? Are they a useful tool to determine whether given videos are fabricated / tampered with or not? I would say, from personal experience, that the question of perpectives is perhaps the trickiest avenue of imagery analysis. This, due to the fairly advanced state (even prior to 2001) of 3D-imaging softwares, capable of simulating a given scenery from apparently different viewing angles/vantage points. It is a tough and delicate issue - if you see what I mean.

However, there are instances (with regards to the 9/11 imagery) in which the question of perspectives can be effectively used to make a compelling case, easily understandable to the layman (in the field of video and photography). In fact, I trust that even Jim Fetzer will effortlessly comprehend the following exposé which, I hope, will also help clarify to many other inquisitive minds my oft misunderstood case regarding the "retargeted" / rotated (think CAD) templates used to produce the 9/11 imagery. To this end, I will use two recently released (2010) videos from the NIST-FOIA image pool:

"THE SIFF-POST WTC1 COLLAPSE CLIP"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=oW18Pj-3gHc

"THE SCARBOROUGH WTC1 COLLAPSE CLIP"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJI3E7gIvrE

So here we go.

The "SIFF-POST shot" (allegedly filmed by either 'Andrew Siff' or 'Jason Post') shows a piece of DEBRIS falling between the collapsing WTC1 - and WTC7. My 100% marking shows how much of the NY BANK façade is visible:

The "SCARBOROUGH shot" (allegedly filmed by Jeff Scarborough, brother of NBC anchorman Chuck Scarborough) also shows this DEBRIS between WTC1 and WTC7. My 50% marking shows how much of the NY BANK façade is visible:

It should be immediately apparent to any attentive observer that, given the considerable lateral displacement of these two alleged videographers, the DEBRIS could not have been visible to both, in such near-identical fashion. If the SIFF-POST video is true, then the SCARBOROUGH video is false - or vice versa. More logically, we may well conclude that both are fake / i.e. computer animated.

THE "TELEPATHIC" ZOOM OUTS
But it gets 'better': most 'coincidentally', both videos feature a zoom out motion - shortly after the DEBRIS disappears from view ! Yes, we are asked to believe that BOTH videographers zoomed out almost in synch (within 1sec of each other)- both revealing their very different vantage points on either side of the street. Imagine that!...

Here we see the alleged SIFF-POST vantage point- after the zoom out:
Here we see the alleged SCARBOROUGH vantage point - after the zoom out:
^^^ Note: the two above frames are meant to depict the exact same moment in time ^^^

In short, the backdrop layer featuring the WTC1 collapse animation has been inserted into these two shots - without properly / realistically accounting for the considerable lateral displacement of the two alleged videographers. Add to this that WTC7 was a reddish-brown building - much like the building seen at far left in these images. There is only ONE way to explain why the WTC7 is depicted here as a greyish building : WE ARE LOOKING AT FAKE IMAGERY.

I rest my case: ALL of the existing 9/11 imagery is fake / computer-animated.
The only remaining problem is: most people don't believe this can be done.
Apparently, most people think that Hollywood movie-tech cannot be sold as news.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST - DO NOT MISS THIS VIDEO:
Jeff Scarborough's "SEPTEMBERS CAMERA" - "Buy my book!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gv3M_xioLM

Jeff Scarborough interviewed on his brother's TV show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdj8qdRIq18

Morning all, I am an architect by trade and very good in ArchiCAD and also photoshop, plus an avid photographer and understand the logic behind structures and what should look right in images.

Now I have began building the Manhattan skyline in Archicad and have solved a puzzle of what you guys have been trying to work out with regards to the SIFF-POST and SCARBOROUGH images showing the facade debris shooting off the building. as shown above

I have made the entire scenery in ArchiCAD and added cameras at their exact locations and viola :)
It is 110% catagoric proof that the videos are impossible. please see images and you will see. I have added all building at the exact height and location (some of the shapes I havent made correctly yet as I made them boxes for now) and you will see what happens to the debris. its moves massively! it cannot be in that place on both images. I am going to begin doing the same for most of the photos and lets see what we get...

Here you can see I have added the locations of the cameras correctly

Here is the Siffpost one (see how the debris is almost the same location as in the video/image)

Here is the Scarborough one (see how much the debris moves, this can not be possible to be in the exact location on both videos/images) impossible...
Also a few more things to point out. see below image that I found of the World Trade Towers and surroundings. you can see clearly that St Johns university is there in the photo but where is it in either the SIFF-POST or Scarborough videos??? it should be a third of the way up the building behind it as shown in my render. but nothing whatsoever. so what they are saying is a building that was there before 9/11 and was there afterwards was missing for the day?

Let me know what you think?
biggesthoax

Postby hoi.polloi on April 13th, 2017, 6:41 pm

It seems at first glance that this is a fine sort of confirmation of what anyone can already see in Simon's proof. Thank you for taking the time to try to make the point even more clear with 3D imagery.

However, I do want to ask if you can at all show us that you are matching the camera and not adding any sort of distortion or other trick. Can you overlay for readers the fake footage snapshots on top of your 3D image and show you are matching your "simulated lens" with theirs?

Also, to make it very clear I think I would want to indicate with imagery your critical point about the "missing St. John's university" building. Can you show us what building should be there in 2001 and then indicate in your new CGI images where it is missing?

I know that seems unfair to your hard work but please bear in mind that simple arrows and such can really help drive a technical point home for folks. Also, I might be the only one who would want this, so feel free to ignore my request if you think it doesn't serve your point well. Thank you again, and I hope that your efforts helps more people look deeper at the fake footage. This could be a series of great new proofs! Welcome to the forum!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby nonhocapito on April 14th, 2017, 4:12 pm

I'm with Hoi on this one, the presentation is a bit lacking. I don't see how we can say that the cameras are placed "exactly" where they were supposed to be. Wouldn't the use of a certain lens and a certain camera, and even the height of the person holding the camera alter the final result? (And we have none of these information, seeing that there wasn't any "person" "holding" any camera). It's just a small adverb, but the word "approximately" would have found much more appreciation from me, personally.

Furthermore, my impression is that there is no certainty as to where the big piece of debris is supposed to be... It could be much further or much closer to the building on the left and, correct me if I'm wrong, this would change the way it appears in the videos and even whether it can appear at all.

The two videos seem to contradict each other, this much is true. But being both fake products, I doubt we can "sc-sc-scientifically" demonstrate it. Ultimately, the element I find most compelling in Simon's investigation of this matter is the synced zooming-out, which, unsurprisingly, implies a very lucky zooming-in in preparation of the collapse. This, together with all the other similar lucky catches that have long been exposed on this forum, once again show the lazy, arrogant way in which the 9/11 theater was pieced together.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Postby biggesthoax on April 15th, 2017, 8:48 am

OK leave it with me. but the height of the camera is only going to change very slightly and if the person was 5ft or 6ft it isnt going to make much difference. I am a photographer in my spare time and the lens will not distort the view and make any difference unless they were using a fisheye lens. the angle of view is exactly that. I will try and overlay both images from the video onto mine and thus try and get the location perfect and also the angle the lens was set at. then we can have another look. as with regards to the debris, I will try that in other locations and see where it changes but to me regardless where it is the position of it will change between shot locations and not be in the same place on both... leave it with me and I will be back shortly :)
biggesthoax

Postby biggesthoax on April 15th, 2017, 10:36 am

OK well I am back and I have found some interesting things, I found things I wasnt even looking for such as an outline around the right tower on the Scarborough zoomed in shot as shown below... this is strange where no smoke has gone into the outline, and as you will see I have overlayed the two Scarborough shots and they match up perfectly to show everyone when you zoom in and change the angle of the lens nothing changes to distort the image. it purely zooms in closer.

Also I have managed to line up the camera perfectly. it was actually positioned a lot further back than what it was before. I found this out on google maps street view as the signpost is still there and you can get a good idea of where it was shot from. now I have a problem... every single building on the left works almost perfect (see transparency between two images) but the tower (WFC 3) on the right is not even close to being in position. how is this possible? look at the image below and you will see just how close the tower is to the Verizon building and also the World Trade tower. now if I move the camera so it becomes into position everything on the left goes way out. the only thing I can think of is if the map is wrong so I have put it in the wrong place...

biggesthoax

Postby hoi.polloi on April 15th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Nice progress, thank you!

Can we see some numbers for your building distances and dimensions to make sure you aren't confusing the location/size of the building? If you have trouble acquiring those numbers, please let us know where you are trying to get them. Bear in mind that Google/Keyhole/In-Q-Tel is basically military intelligence and I would not put it past Google to give very sloppy numbers in some areas. After all, view counts on our videos change (negatively or positively) often enough to show they don't mind messing with numbers to create confusion.

A lot of Simon's research has shown that they had some big issues with 2D/3D perspectives, almost as if to make the production cheaper they rendered out layers of buildings and moved them in a compositing program. If you could figure out if you could render the "background buildings" so that they all align, and then make a separate render for the "foreground buildings" and overlay them to get the same effect as the official "(simulated) footage", and it's proven to be a better method than a simple 3D render of specific accurate locations, we would have a very convincing proof of that compositing method, which we theorize they used at times.

Otherwise, of course, it's possible their software was buggy in many other respects (i.e.; an inaccurate 3D model or three ...) but if we're going to be accusing them of inaccuracy in that particular way, we better be damned sure we have the right numbers and make it very clear.

Also, that low missing building — was it really supposed to be there in 2001? Conspicuously absent ...

It's not too important to show ourselves why it's so fucked up looking but for others it could be quite compelling. You'd have to, on the one hand, disprove any straight-up 3D position giving us a shot like the official footage — and to really drive the point home such that it enhances what Simon's already done with simple pictures — also prove that by distorting the city you can create an accurate reproduction of their bizarro fake New York. I only see such a proof helping our research, not hindering it. Especially if you can account for the problems they had with motion, where their composited layers didn't behave like a 3D render, but more like a crass layering effect.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby nonhocapito on April 16th, 2017, 7:03 am

biggesthoax » Yesterday, 12:48 wrote:I am a photographer in my spare time and the lens will not distort the view and make any difference unless they were using a fisheye lens.

I think you're wrong. All lenses cause distortion except 50mm. Different kinds of distortion (https://www.google.com/search?name=f&hl ... distortion). It is also important to notice that such distortion will be absent from a 3D rendering, which creates images in perspective but does not suffer distortion from curved lenses. I imagine it could be hard under certain circumstances to make a photo (or a 3D rendering processed to behave like a photo) and a simple 3D rendering match.

I also wouldn't discount the possibility that in creating the 9/11 theater physical models of the city were used, filmed with real cameras and enriched with special effects and greenscreen scenes.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Postby Coldacre on May 28th, 2017, 8:38 am

really nice to see those overlays, great work!
Coldacre

Previous

Return to SEPTEMBER CLUES: the 9/11 psyop exposed: the media aired a "Made-for-TV Hollywood movie"