CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

revolutionphase1 wrote:Here is someone who filmed the entire collapse of both towers. If the collapse is fake as you say, then this video is fake. Are they perhaps looking at a green screen the entire time? Its very possible. Whatever the case, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAxMcJ4j ... plpp_video
I'm sorry but that those thick black plumes of smoke don't look natural, it's just continually pouring out :o
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

revolutionphase1 wrote:Here is someone who filmed the entire collapse of both towers. If the collapse is fake as you say, then this video is fake. Are they perhaps looking at a green screen the entire time? Its very possible. Whatever the case, watch this:

Thanks for pointing out this umpteenth, never-seen-before 'amateur video', revolutionphase1 ! :)

This hilarious shot (with a man trying to film with a blacked-out LCD)...

...reminded me of an "amateur shot" from the Space Shuttle imagery:

But there are a lot more problems with that hour-long 'video' uploaded by (aptly-named) YT user "911allcausticcamera" in January 2011. I suppose the perps figured they had to finally upload a continuous, 1-hour amateur footage in high(er) definition then the old Camera Planet crap. Well, once again, they failed pretty miserably:

Also, if you watch the whole hour-long video from start to finish, ask yourself why it is that:
1: After WTC2 collapses, we see smoke rising for half-an-hour up from its footprint (and seemingly out from the east WTC1 façade???)
2: After WTC1 collapses, we see its entire smoke plume drifting immediately towards the left ! You can't have it both ways, can you?

Last but not least, the ridiculous soundtrack/and dialogues deserves an Oscar for "Most Stoopid and Contrived 9/11 audiotrack"...
Listen to the two men's chit-chat starting around 54:00. They discuss whether WTC1 is leaning or not. Then, about seven minutes before it collapses, one of them goes:
55:37 : "Its gonna go! It's gonna go! It's leaning and buckling!..." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Human

Unread post by Human »

Like all the newly released NIST films you simply need to just stare at the smoke and you can see it change from "smooth" patterns to a washed out pattern every few seconds since it is fake smoke plumes and yes Simon the dialogues are ridiculous.
simonshack
Administrator

Fun with Perspectives:

I have just marked four buildings in this comparison: A and B - and C and D. Consider the bridge and vegetation seen in foreground - and all the other buildings' relative placement. See if all this adds up - from your personal perspective:

Perhaps buildings A,B,C,D still exist, in the Manhattan skyline? If so, do we have a friendly photographer in NYC who can try and replicate the two views above (minus Twin Towers, of course)?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

simonshack wrote:*

Fun with Perspectives:

I have just marked four buildings in this comparison: A and B - and C and D. Consider the bridge and vegetation seen in foreground - and all the other buildings' relative placement. See if all this adds up - from your personal perspective:

Perhaps buildings A,B,C,D still exist, in the Manhattan skyline? If so, do we have a friendly photographer in NYC who can try and replicate the two views above (minus Twin Towers, of course)?
Wow, talk about the perps yet again thoroughly busted. Great work, as per always, Simon. :)

BTW the crane in the middle also changes position... just how poor was the perps' quality control??
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Brutal Metal wrote:I surely bet the PERPS figured Nobody would go to the extremes of analyzation like the members here have done with video,audio and still pictures as well as all the BS flight logs, firemen and victims death lists etc.. :D

Its not really smart... Considering its all saved and backed up as well...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:

Thanks for pointing out this umpteenth, never-seen-before 'amateur video', revolutionphase1 ! :)

But there are a lot more problems with that hour-long 'video' uploaded by (aptly-named) YT user "911allcausticcamera" in January 2011. I suppose the perps figured they had to finally upload a continuous, 1-hour amateur footage in high(er) definition then the old Camera Planet crap. Well, once again, they failed pretty miserably:
How many times did the perps want to re-use the same “matrix” Single original cutting room floor WTC/2 Collapse angle?

Image Image Image

“Finished three CGI WTC2 camera angles? Ok yes, Cut, crop, zoom, and change the angle just by the slightest ok Done??? …. NEXT!!!” :lol:

“Scene 1, Take 3 ..."
simonshack
Administrator

Equinox wrote:
How many times did the perps want to re-use the same “matrix” Single original cutting room floor WTC/2 Collapse angle?
Haha - nice compilation, Equinox - well done!

Also, I will remind everyone that (in the below Youtube video animation - released in March 2011 !) the inept photoshop student dropout completely forgot about the alarming tilt angle the rooftop was supposed to be at - seconds after collapse initiation. I can almost hear the loud, painful spanking the sorry idiot is being treated to, down at perp central! :lol:

Pause this video (I mean, this CGI animation) at 0:05sec:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIeYKJyfFfU

This is what we see at 0:06 in the above 'video':

This is what we see in a bunch of stills (I mean, CGI composites) - supposedly depicting the same event...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Thanks Simon always good to have a laugh with it. Thanks for the forum and research :)… By the way Ill put in the ‘donazie’ to contribute towards the webcosts shortly. As Ill be doing a lot of posts over the next month or two… haha!

Cheers Simon:)
Yes folks I also see as...

The WTC-2 Roof is a total flat drop.

In the direction of the camera as we can see in these Sequence,

1-

2-

3-

When compared to the other perspectives of the shot. The WTC-2 most leans towards the left of the pan.

Line A- is my estimate of where the roof should be leaning.
Line B- is the actual lean of the towers.

Let’s also look on how the Twin towers and WTC-7 look.

The towers have 59 vertical beams. Which obviously are pretty hard to always make out? But usually some sort of view of them and or the windows can be made. There are also 3 top middle and bottom horizontal cross sections that are guaranteed ALWAYS visible in shots even from miles away.

WTC 7-

The twin towers were NOT a flat featureless surface, nor were WTC-7 Blue grey and featureless.

Image :)

Next!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Equinox wrote: The twin towers were NOT a flat featureless surface, nor were WTC-7 Blue grey and featureless.

Equinox, thanks for the good gif (of 'flat-falling WTC2 :P ) and other fine contributions.

Just one thing you should know, though : that blue building is supposed to be the Millenium Hilton Hotel (not WTC7).

You know, it's that blue/half grey building seen in the poorly-cloned "Reisman" and "Sancetta" CGI composites... <_<

http://www.nyc-architecture.com/LM/LM064.htm
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
Just one thing you should know, though : that blue building is supposed to be the Millenium Hilton Hotel (not WTC7).

Post deleted until I can complete properly,
Last edited by Equinox on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human

Unread post by Human »

Equinox

Excellent job putting these CGI shots in there rightful place...simply fake! Thank you very much.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Also, I will remind everyone that (in the below Youtube video animation - released in March 2011!) the inept Photoshop student dropout completely forgot about the alarming tilt angle the rooftop was supposed to be at - seconds after collapse initiation. I can almost hear the loud, painful spanking the sorry idiot is being treated to, down at perp central!

This is what we see in a bunch of stills (I mean, CGI composites) - supposedly depicting the same event...
Another 2 videos to do the comparison with.

NIST FOIA - Release 27 #42A0272 - G26D148 ----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qtU9ffvpA

Arabic news---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ-BGBK-PbY

Both of these two clips show views witch are completely opposite in perspective (being on the other corner)
They SHOULD most definitely lean towards the direction of the shot. But they do not… They both fall flat! (If anything they probably have a the ever so slight lean back towards the other shots)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh watching the first video reminded of one of the first coolest findings I liked about The September Clues
For all the die hard fans, on the first video you can hear the “Oh My GOD!!” lady scream her famous recycled screech.
Which is also heard on several other videos :lol:

A short video explaining it here… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3KE0Y1AV4

And you can here the- “Oh My GOD!!” Lady here--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qtU9ffvpA @ 4.40

And here-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcQWaTRPbQ

She sure gets around! :lol:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Human wrote:Equinox

Excellent job putting these CGI shots in there rightful place...simply fake! Thank you very much.
No worries... If you read back a couple of posts I only just discovered what the building was, when simon pointed out it was NOT wtc7 as I stated before in a post! It was in fact what is supposed to be the blue Millenium Hilton Hotel!

Fail- Hotel... :P
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

If this case EVER does go to trial I nominate Equinox to handle the faked TV collapse footage for the Prosecution...Alongside Simon of course :lol: