UNDEBUNKABLE SEPCLUES

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"The WTC COLLAPSE IMAGE-FAMILY"

No special photographic skills are required to assess the utter phoniness of the 9/11 IMAGE POOL: all what's needed is a healthy dose of common sense and a sound, rational mind. Now, whether the most glaring absurdities of this image pool were meant to be exposed - or if it was just caused by laziness/ sloppiness/ or over-confidence on the part of the perps - is a subject open for debate. Are the goons behind all this plain stupid? Foolhardy? Are they gauging the depth of the public's apathy? It matters little: The bottom line is, quite simply, that THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE. To debate just WHY this is the case may be an interesting exercise - but no such intellectual disquisitions could possibly help justify the absurd nature of these shots. Here follows a study of a (growing) 'family' of images published over the years, depicting the collapse of WTC2.

Up to a few years ago, this family had 'only' three members: I compiled them one by one - as I pursued my comprehensive scrutiny of all the available 9/11 STILL IMAGERY published by the news media. This photo-trio is officially credited to three different news media photographers:

- Thomas Nilsson (of the Norwegian populist tabloid "VG")
- Gulnara Samoilova (photo-retoucher for the Associated Press)
- Amy Sancetta (veteran photographer for the Associated Press)

We are asked to believe that all three of them captured the below three still photos of the WTC2. In addition to these images' remarkably similar viewing angles we can see that, by observing the smoke patterns, all three are clearly meant to have been snapped at the exact same split second in time. Imagine that! (Moreover, one may legitimately wonder why the blue Millenium Hotel is entirely missing in image 1 and 2):

But it gets sillier still. In 2010, a huge batch of never-seen-before, higher-quality 9/11 imagery suddenly emerged on the scene. The official explanation - get this - was that ABC (yes, the TV network!) had filed a FOIA to force NIST to release heaps of imagery that they had, allegedly, used for their investigations - and kept under wraps for all of 9 years!...

Well, most of this never-seen-before imagery comes in the form of short video clips (allegedly shot by "amateur videographers") which depict the crucial events of the day. At close inspection, most are nothing but rehashed/ re-rendered material which I was quite familiar with - having examined the 9/11 imagery for over half a decade now. But some of it is indeed brand new - and provides even further clues and confirmations as to how "the 9/11 IMAGE FAKERY FACTORY" operates. I have expounded about this in depth elsewhere, so let me just show you here what can be found in these "brand new amateur videos":

Here I compare AMY SANCETTA'S world famous still photo with a frame credited to one "ALFIE ALVARADO":

So, we are now asked to believe that four cameras captured the exact same moment in time, from extraordinarily (if not impossibly) similar viewing angles/vantage points - AND zoom ratios. One only needs to calculate the odds of this occuring in the real world.

But there's more: Here is another threesome of alleged "amateur" shots to be found in NIST's "new releases":

So, you may ask - can it get sillier than this? Yes indeed :

As you have seen in all the above shots, the ROOFTOP of WTC2 is seen tilting at a steep angle as it tumbles down. Well, here is a frame from another "new amateur video" released by NIST. It appears to be shot from the same side as the other shots (from a more distant location). You will only need your eyesight and common sense to realize that something is TERRIBLY wrong here. To be sure, we are looking at the very first seconds of the (proposed) WTC2 collapse - instants before the rooftop gets engulfed in smoke:

Source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIeYKJyfFfU

Just for the sake of comparison:

The 9/11 imagery was created with the extensive use of digital technology, much like a Hollywood production. The news media top brass was 100% complicit and knowingly aired artificial imagery on 9/11 - in order to simulate a "terror attack" - for the profit of everyone involved in the hoax. The WTC complex was of course demolished - but there exists no visual record of just how the towers were brought down. Moreover, and most importantly, the towers were empty and no one perished that day - as killing 3000 'Wall Street people" was certainly no part of the plan (and would have caused massive aggravation for the perps). But that's another entangled sham - and it's all being picked apart, here at Cluesforum.

Note: Any questions as to the chain of custody of the above imagery should be submitted to NIST, the Associated Press and the Norwegian news outlet "VG". As a honest and law-abiding person, I will not tolerate any further insinuations (such as can be found circulating around the web) that I, Simon Shack, have in any way tampered with or manipulated this imagery to pursue some non-descript, sinister agenda.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: UNDEBUNKABLE SEPCLUES

+

THE PLAIN PHONY 'PLANE' PATHS

comparing the animated trajectories of "Flight 175"

The 'shock-&-awe' visuals of "FLIGHT 175 striking WTC2" were obviously a crucial part of the 9/11 hoax. As shown in September Clues, there are many ways to demonstrate that those visuals cannot represent reality - one of them being the absurdly conflcting trajectories of "FLIGHT 175". We can only guess whether these blunders occured due to flawed 3D imaging softwares - or the ineptness of their programmers and animation artists - or both. A case of whistleblowing? I doubt it.

There is, naturally, an ongoing damage-control effort to try and contain, ridicule, and distort the hard evidence exposing the piss-poor 9/11 computer imagery. The latest in line is "The Hologram Theory" upheld by a merry lot of rather 'prominent, self-proclaimed 9/11 truthers' - wherein they attempt to demonstrate (using graphic computer models, no less!) that the various "FLIGHT 175" trajectories seen on TV are, after all, perfectly consistent with each other! In other words, they are implying that: "The news media aired absolutely real & legit imagery. The "airplane" they captured on film was, in actuality, a (quite authentic) hologram!"

But let us take another good look at these "FLIGHT 175" trajectories, just to make sure that this part of the wider September Clues research isn't some sort of visual/optical illusion. For this, we will of course examine THE ACTUAL 9/11 imagery - and NOT some computer models /vector graphics attempting to re-simulate the simulation!... *rolleyes*

So please note: this study is only - and specifically - about the "FLIGHT 175" TRAJECTORIES.

The "International Shot" (as I called it in SC) as aired LIVE on ABC is, undoubtedly, the 'visual imprint' that most people around the world would have of "FLIGHT 175". (Just a 2-second clip - so not of much interest for our trajectory study.)

Now, the only other LIVE shot showing the exact moment of impact was, of course, the infamous "NOSE-OUT" shot. Of course, that FOX clip doesn't show much of a trajectory either - since when rewinding the tape to 6 seconds before impact - there's just no plane to be seen at all !...

On LIVE 9/11 TV, the first time we see a "plane", is 16 seconds before the strike: the CBS "Divebomber" :

"THE DIVEBOMBER SHOT" - as aired on CBS

In fact, the "Divebomber" was the very first image of "FLIGHT 175" the world ever saw. The "Divebomber" initiates the fascinating "16-SECOND MAGIC SEQUENCE" - which I have put together to show the SUM TOTAL of what the American people saw ON 'LIVE' TV that morning - on all combined TV networks. I call it "Magic", since it asks us to believe that these 4, seamlessly consecutive shots, were captured by 4 different cameras - BY CHANCE. Imagine/or compute the odds !

"THE 16-SECOND MAGIC SEQUENCE"

So now that we have covered the sum total of LIVE IMAGES aired on TV on 9/11, let us look at the other "FLIGHT 175" trajectories shown AFTER the Live TV Show. On the evening of 9/11, NBC aired this other shot (at right):

At left: the LIVE NBC shot_________________At right: the NBC evening news shot
Expounded at 12:48 in my full September Clues documentary viewable here : http://www.septemberclues.org

The TV networks also aired (later in the day) this other trajectory (below left) which shows "FLIGHT 175" actually making a final ascent. Of course, at NO POINT in time do we see, in the "Divebomber shot", the plane making a final ascent!:

FINAL ASCENT shot____________________________________________DIVEBOMBER shot
ImageImage
Expounded at 1.04:44 in my full September Clues documentary viewable here : http://www.septemberclues.org

"FINAL ASCENT shot " - as aired on the BBC:
Can anyone seriously argue/sustain that what we see here (an ascending path) is due to 'deceptive perspectives' ?

The"LUIS ALONSO shot"
Now, in this alleged "amateur video" credited to one Luis Alonso, "FLIGHT 175" also seems to make a final ascent. However, just how this final ascent is depicted appears to be a physically/aerodinamically impossible feat. I trust every honest airline pilot and aeronautical expert will agree with this claim. By all means, if you find fault with this analysis, please let me know :

LUIS ALONSO SHOT (-8secs to -6secs before impact)________ LUIS ALONSO SHOT (-4secs to -2secs before impact)
ImageImage

LUIS ALONSO SHOT - full sequence (last 8 seconds before impact)
(Note: none of the three above gif loops are at original speed and are only meant to illustrate the LUIS ALONSO trajectories)

link to original LUIS ALONSO clip as aired on German TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtzyGUd3VjA

So again, did "FLIGHT 175" make a final ascent? Well, no - not according to that perfectly level approach purportedly filmed (according to the FBI) by some arabic jihadist from under the Brooklyn bridge (the so-called "AL-QAEDA shot")...

the "AL-QAEDA shot" versus the "Divebomber" shot

So, was "FLIGHT 175's" trajectory ascending/ descending /or perfectly level in its last seconds of flight ? What's it gonna be ? Is all of this, as naysayers say, "only a matter of perspectives - and just a series of optical illusions?" Can anyone really seriously claim that all the above trajectories are perfectly consistent with each other - thus credibly depicting the very same event as if captured by real cameras in the real world? You decide - but if your answer is "no", it should be transparently clear to you that the latest, fanciful "hologram theory" is nothing but the last, desperate attempt by the perps to get the TV networks 'off the hook' (as in white-washing the media of any complicity in the 9/11 scam). To be sure, the 'holo-huggers' core claim is that "FLIGHT 175 was fake (it was just a hologram projection) - but the 9/11 TV images were quite real and legit!"... :rolleyes:

Here's a short tinyurl link to this post - feel free to use it to link to this page: http://tinyurl.com/plainphonyplanepaths
( If you wish to post it on a Youtube comment section, you need to use this link : tinyurl . com /plainphonyplanepaths )
simonshack
Administrator

MORE WRONG SHADOWS

Please watch this short video in order to understand what this issue is about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RagsvInd09s

The sun never lies, folks: here we have a frame taken from this "newly released NIST video (2010)...". Now, we may all agree that the sun rises EAST - and this frame of the video correctly shows it shining from EAST :

In this next frame, we see a dramatic scene with "Fat Joe" crashing on the sidewalk. Why does Fat Joe fall? We don't know. I guess the idea is that the "planecrash" on the 100th floor of the WTC knocked him over ! So "Fat Joe" is now being rescued by other men. Please note their shadows. As you may easily notice and comprehend - they are simply impossible. These people are evidently meant to be in front of the WTC4 building. But their shadows are totally irreconcilable with the sun's position on a september morning in Manhattan.Those shadows are therefore impossible - thus roundly divesting this video of its purported authenticity :

For those not familiar with the WTC COMPLEX and its orientation, here's an overview to help you visualize the 'problem'. The below early morning aerial image of the WTC complex shows how these men's shadows are impossible. I trust no one will argue with the fact that the sun rises EAST :

The "X" is approximately where this "FAT JOE falling on sidewalk" scene supposedly played out. Not possible on the morning of 9/11. The sunlight came from almost the exact opposite direction.
CORROBORATING EVIDENCE (as submitted by Cluesforum member "tak47") as to the shadow problems featured in the various 9/11 videos meant to be shot in the same Manhattan area EAST of the towers:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2376349
And to round this off, please know that there are 2 different versions of this "FAT JOE" video posted on Youtube - featuring 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT audio tracks. One was uploaded in 2010 - and the other in 2011...

HOLY SHIT version : https://youtu.be/2dLb0qpKtXw?t=193
NO HOLY SHIT version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RagsvInd09s

Undebunkable? Yes. I'd say so. But you can always try and disprove it. :)
simonshack
Administrator

THE 17-SECONDS AUDIO CUE

Dear all,

I just realized today that I've never written here about a "eureka moment" that occurred to me several years ago.

As I released my September Clues movie back in 2008, I remember thinking that perhaps "Part E" of the movie was a bit weak: that's the part where I show that a curious "bee-beep" audio cue (at various volume levels) was heard on most of all the TV networks. As I lined up and synched all the 9/11 broadcasts (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) on my video editing software, I had noticed that this audio cue occurred 17 seconds before the "shocking sight of Flight 175 impacting the WTC2". Now, this was of course most interesting in itself - since it meant that (as I had suspected for a while) ALL of the imagery aired on the various TV networks that morning must have been managed by a single, centralized TV broadcasting studio. That "bee-beep" audio cue (which was loudest on ABC) would therefore plausibly have 'bled' into the audio tracks assigned to the other TV networks - through the main, central mixing console.

Yet, one key question remained: WHY 17 SECONDS? Why precisely seventeen? In my movie, I speculated it might have something to do with the fact that there was a 17-second gap between the official seismic data, which had allegedly recorded a peak at 9:02.54 (whereas the 'planecrash' was aired on TV at 9:03.11). However, I still didn't feel this was a quite satisfying explanation even though, back in 2008, I (mistakenly) entertained the idea that some missile might have hit WTC2 and hence, the existence of that seismic peak... (THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ANY FLYING OBJECTS TO IMPACT THE TWIN TOWERS ON 9/11).

It was only a few years later - as I put together the below gif from the synchronized "LIVE broadcasts" of ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN - that the (simplest imaginable) explanation for that 17-second 'countdown cue' dawned upon me...

That's right: the all-important movie sequence that we may call "APPROACH & CRASH OF FLIGHT 175" lasted for 16 seconds! In fact, what the world saw on "LIVE TV" that morning, was a grand total of no more than 16 seconds of the alleged "Flight 175" - split on various TV networks. Thus, the reason for that "bee-beep" signal occurring on these four TV networks becomes crystal clear: it was ostensibly just a cue needed to synch all sorts of logistical imperatives connected to the wider 9/11 operation.

In short, that "bee-beep" basically gave the "GO" signal for those involved in the 9/11 operation whose actions needed to be coordinated for one reason or the other.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 am *

THE 17-SECONDS AUDIO CUE

Dear all,

I just realized today that I've never written here about a "eureka moment" that occurred to me several years ago.

As I released my September Clues movie back in 2008, I remember thinking that perhaps "Part E" of the movie was a bit weak: that's the part where I show that a curious "bee-beep" audio cue (at various volume levels) was heard on most of all the TV networks. As I lined up and synched all the 9/11 broadcasts (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) on my video editing software, I had noticed that this audio cue occurred 17 seconds before the "shocking crash of Flight 175 crashing into WTC2". Now, this was of course most interesting in itself - since it meant that (as I had suspected for a while) ALL of the imagery aired on the various TV networks that morning must have been managed by a single, centralized TV broadcasting studio. That "bee-beep" audio cue (which was loudest on ABC) would therefore plausibly have 'bled' into the audio tracks assigned to the other TV networks - through the main, central mixing console.

Yet, one key question remained: WHY 17 SECONDS? Why precisely seventeen? In my movie, I speculated it might have something to do with the fact that there was a 17-second gap between the official seismic data, which had allegedly recorded a peak at 9:02.54 (whereas the 'planecrash' was aired on TV at 9:03.11). However, I still didn't feel this was a quite satisfying explanation even though, back in 2008, I (mistakenly) entertained the idea that some missile might have hit WTC2 and hence, the existence of that seismic peak... (THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ANY FLYING OBJECTS TO IMPACT THE TWIN TOWERS ON 9/11).

It was only a few years later - as I put together the below gif from the synchronized "LIVE broadcasts" of ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN - that the (simplest imaginable) explanation for that 17-second 'countdown cue' dawned upon me...

That's right: the all-important movie sequence that we may call "APPROACH & CRASH OF FLIGHT 175" lasted for 16 seconds! In fact, what the world saw on "LIVE TV" that morning, was a grand total of no more than 16 seconds of the alleged "Flight 175" - split on various TV networks. Thus, the reason for that "bee-beep" signal occurring on these four TV networks becomes crystal clear: it was ostensibly just a cue needed to synch all sorts of logistical imperatives connected to the wider 9/11 operation.

In short, that "bee-beep" basically gave the "GO" signal for those involved in the 9/11 operation whose actions needed to be coordinated for one reason or the other.

The beep beep sound can be heard in all its glory on the ABC 9/11 archive, at 31 mins. & 29secs.
https://archive.org/details/abc200109110831-0912
simonshack
Administrator

Dear all,

I'm almost embarrassed to present (as late as today, in September 2022!) this umpteenth proof of the utterly fake 9/11 imagery - since it's such a slam dunk example of the clumsy and sloppy management (by the 9/11 perps) of their proposed CGI imagery of 9/11. But anyways, here we go : we are of course, here on this forum, all familiar with the two below images supposedly depicting the impacts of "Flight 11" and of "Flight 175" into WTC1 and WTC2. They have been aired on TV all over the world for almost two decades now - and NO ONE can say that they are the work of any of those 'photoshop trolls' infesting the internets. In any case, I provide below the sources / links to both of those "plane impact' images.

SOURCE of Image 1: https://youtu.be/GySgEL4NRFY?t=76
SOURCE of Image 2: https://youtu.be/SPxopXhHwBc?t=137

It's truly game over for the 9/11 hoax, folks. -_-