Murdoch spied on relatives of 9/11 victims? What gives?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Murdoch spied on relatives of 9/11 victims? What gives?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It seems Murdoch is under this big scandal, that I still have to entirely figure out. Anyway one of the elements seems to be that he had the News of the world journalists to spy on a bunch of public and private figures, including, for some reason, "relatives of 7/7 and 9/11 victims".

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/artic ... pardy?bn=1

It is hard to figure out a reason, unless (and I submit this idea to the reader) the interest was to gather material that proved the 9/11 scam, in order to blackmail other forces (obviously for personal gain, not in the public interest).

I mean, you spy on people that have something to hide. There is no other possible reason. What would a relative of the 9/11 victims have to hide? What the interest would be? <= I'm being rhetoric :P

And if Murdoch, with his immense power, can be damaged for having tried this, isn't it a sign that he was trying to play with fire?

What do you think?
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Murdoch spied on relatives of 9/11 victims? What gives?

Unread post by simonshack »

Nonho...

I'm a bit shocked by your take on this umpteenth media ploy.

I'll try to express my view in the simplest possible fashion:

Murdoch is on the "board of directors" of the 9/11 and 7/7 terror hoaxes.

The vicsims of these hoaxes are (partly) his own fictitious creation.

The more the unexisting terror "victims' families" are mentioned in the MSM - the more they become real in the mind of the public.

Murdoch doesn't give a shit about being accused of wiretapping fake victim families. It is just a ploy.

Tutto qui.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yeah you're right I don't know why for a moment I thought he could have been on some "other" group, then I remembered he owned Fox :P silly me.

But I still don't get the sense of this "media ploy" as you call it. Say they drop the "9/11 victims" mention into this story just for the sake of confirming their reality. Who did this, Murdoch himself? His friends or his enemies? So this whole "scandal" that apparently got the News of the World closed down is under his complete control...?
I don't know why for some reason I sensed the traces of an underground battle there.
I guess it is possible it is just a fantasy story that hides some recombination of powers going on, and maybe the newspaper was going to be closed anyway, but I still find it all very convoluted. Maybe I'm a bit tired tonight. :(
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

I think nonhocapito could be onto something. Certainly not the first time I’ve heard this proposed explanation (esp in private chats with a member of this forum)that there could be power struggles/behind the scenes battles or whatever since day one. Could be some weird manuever caused by contention within the power circle. For whatever reason they could be fucking with each other. Maybe someone stepped out of line :o I mean a ploy of this kind to reestablish the reality of victims? Is that necessary? Makes no sense. Or maybe I'm just a bit tired too.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote:Nonho...

I'm a bit shocked by your take on this umpteenth media ploy.

I'll try to express my view in the simplest possible fashion:

Murdoch is on the "board of directors" of the 9/11 and 7/7 terror hoaxes.

The vicsims of these hoaxes are (partly) his own fictitious creation.

The more the unexisting terror "victims' families" are mentioned in the MSM - the more they become real in the mind of the public.

Murdoch doesn't give a shit about being accused of wiretapping fake victim families. It is just a ploy.

Tutto qui.

Then factor in the business decision to shut down the News of the World replacing it with the 'Sun on Sunday', (or what ever it'll be called) with all the obvious cost savings, you have a win win situation a bit like when the decision was made to demolish the WTC.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

RoyBean wrote:I think nonhocapito could be onto something. Certainly not the first time I’ve heard this proposed explanation (esp in private chats with a member of this forum)that there could be power struggles/behind the scenes battles or whatever since day one. Could be some weird manuever caused by contention within the power circle. For whatever reason they could be fucking with each other. Maybe someone stepped out of line :o I mean a ploy of this kind to reestablish the reality of victims? Is that necessary? Makes no sense. Or maybe I'm just a bit tired too.

I said the same thing to a friend yesterday, Roy. I wonder if there is a New Young Order ;) looking to overthrow the old guard?
grav

Unread post by grav »

wow they're really pumping up the 9/11 victim meme hard with the 10 yr. memorial coming up. what a coincidence that this scandal breaks only weeks before the anniversary. do people not see how convenient this is? it is just so in your face what they're doing... <_<

the CNN homepage right now has a big ol' image of the destroyed twin tower images. with the phrase "9/11 victims" found repeatedly in the following article. what a joke.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/13/us. ... ?hpt=hp_c1
simonshack
Administrator

grav wrote: the CNN homepage right now has a big ol' image of the destroyed twin tower images. with the phrase "9/11 victims" found repeatedly in the following article. what a joke.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/13/us. ... ?hpt=hp_c1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an unequalled gem of in-your-face arrogance on the part of the 9/11 perps:
"Rockefeller said he is also concerned about whether journalists tapped into the phones of the 9/11 victims."
Oh, yeah - he's so very concerned.

What a joke. I must say this newborn media hysteria of trying to boost the notion of people dying in the towers (through this painfully stupid 'Murdoch Scandal') is a total giveaway and a pleasant reassurance that this forum is on the right track. They are simply trying to wiggle out of an embarrassing situation - and I believe we may have contributed a little part in putting them in this embarrassing situation.

Here's a picture now posted on the criminally silly website of one "Enrico Manieri" (a professional Italian 9/11 perp-co-adjutor):

WOMAN WITH BABY:
http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... icidi.html

The NUMBER ONE priority of the perps right now is to fuel the idea into the TV sheeple (sorry - but I just have to use such condescending terms at this point - this is WAR!) that:

"PEOPLE DIED IN THE WTC TOWERS!!!"

Nothing else matters to them right now. The 'wiretapping scandal' is a farce and I have no feeling that this particular episode of the 9/11 saga betrays any sign of infighting between different factions of the mega-hoax. It is all 'business as usual'.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Here's an interesting video of Murdoch's Fox News pit bull Bill O'reilly, playing out a dog & pony show with the son of a 9/11 vicsim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BAFb97L ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5 ... re=related
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This isn't war. It's bullshit. Let's not be so offended by their pathetic attempts to squeeze some use out of their hoax 10 years on. We expected this. They have to make the "vicsim" issue disappear. Don't get caught up in calling most people ignorant jerks or sheeple like some kind of Alex Jones character. It is beneath you.

We have a great deal of respect for the average person, which is why we care about this topic.

Replace the title with "Murdoch spied on relatives of 9/11 vicsims" and you come to appreciate how ridiculous the whole thing is and how universally silly most people can see it as.

The powers that be think that by involving the very culprits we have isolated: the FBI, the CIA, the SSDI, the World Trade Center occupants (if any), the large media executives (working in collusion) and reorganizing the players into a new story, that they can somehow create a more compelling drama out of this ploy of "juicy gossip".

We have a more inspired picture that people recognize. We have new ideas. We cut through the layers of nonsense. The people are sick and tired of the same old style - the same old sound - of media-government-business collaborations like this new Murdoch dramatic puppet show.

Many people are seeking out the very kind of reporting and truth-seeking we are offering because the alternative is they have to bear another horrible fake inflated "scandal" that plagued us through the 90's and 00's.

The perps offer the same old same old, and we represent the new, real, fact-based stories of today. We don't have many facts, but we have identified mountains of bullshit that others take at face value and that's better than what the mainstream media offers: zillions of pieces of colored useless confetti pixels they call "News" - so cheer up. Humanity is winning.
simonshack
Administrator

Excuse me all for the slightly shrill tone of my last post above.

My point is that it is all too obvious that the perps are absolutely desperate at this time to push the "PEOPLE DIED IN THE TOWERS" meme. This Murdoch 'wiretapping of terror victims scandal' is but one of the countless efforts deployed to hammer this notion ever deeper into the public's consciousness.

I just happened to come across an even lamer and disturbing aspect of this desperate propaganda drive. It appears that, in order to have their crap propaganda reach younger age-groups, they go as far as mis-tagging a series of Youtube videos (showing Obama visiting the NYFD, talking about 9/11 victims and the heroically dead firefighters) with titles such as...

" 9/11 Victim To Meet Justin Bieber President NYPD Officers Osama Bin Laden " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GQfQmKrArg
(I'm only linking ONE of this series of sleazy videos which all end with the "www.WHITEHOUSE.gov" banner )
I mean, just check out how that video series has been tagged:

Now, I don't know if you have all heard of the Justin Bieber kid - but the sort of viewcounts his (soapy) teen tunes get on Youtube is "585.651.964". Yes - that is over half a billion views. I can just picture the scene in the Oval Office...:
"Gentlemen, we need to prop-up our propaganda! Let us exploit the power of Justin Bieber's Youtube popularity!" :lol:

I get the feeling that the 9/11 perps are beginning to scrape the bottom of their propaganda barrel - even resorting to cheap old Youtube gimmicks to lure the young generations to be brainwashed by their crap. Maybe it's just a wishful feeling of mine - but it feels good!
hoi.polloi

In the U.S.A., a lot of political activism has shifted to the Internet.

This could be for pretty obvious monitoring reasons. But I got an e-mail today from a company called FreePress.net which professes to be seeking a free and open media world. They are encouraging me to "put a stop to Ruper Murdoch" though part of me laments that they don't understand the big picture.

What do you make of this message? Is it manipulating the public into thinking Fox is the only guilty party in the government-media empire? Doesn't the inclusion of Rockefeller "heroics" rather defeat the purpose of this activism?

I just want people to understand how manipulated the American public is and how grand the illusion of "powerful insiders on our side" actually is -- when the picture is actually more dire than this e-mail seems to make things:
Rupert Murdoch and other News Corporation executives are at the center of a shocking British media scandal that involves spying, bribery, corruption, a corporate cover-up and even murder.

We need to know if this media giant’s potential criminal behavior has crossed the Atlantic.

Murdoch has amassed a worldwide media empire, which in America includes Fox News Channel, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post, and hundreds of local broadcast stations and cable channels.

For too long, Murdoch has used his enormous media power to get what he wants from Washington and insulate himself and his company from official scrutiny. If he has broken the law along the way, he needs to be held accountable.

Tell Congress: Investigate News Corp. and Rupert Murdoch now! (link)

These allegations are serious. Reporters at the Murdoch-owned paper News of the World allegedly hacked the phone messages of more than 4,000 people, including the voicemail of a 13-year-old girl who went missing and was later found murdered.

Company executives are also accused of paying $160,000 in bribes to British police to bury an investigation into the matter.

They also reportedly tried to pay a New York City police officer to hack into the phone messages of the American families and victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks.

News Corp. is an American company and should be held accountable to our laws. The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act holds U.S.-based companies accountable for crimes committed abroad. But there is credible evidence that News Corp. may have violated laws in the United States, too.

This story is moving quickly. Sens. Jay Rockefeller and Frank Lautenberg have both said an investigation of News Corp. is warranted. Take action right now to urge your members of Congress to join Sens. Rockefeller and Lautenberg and demand an investigation.

For years, Free Press has warned about the dangers of one company amassing too much control over public and political discourse. It seems clear now that Rupert Murdoch and his News Corp. colleagues believed that their global media power placed them above the law.

Rupert Murdoch must answer for what’s happened. Make sure your members of Congress hear from you today.

Thank you for taking action,

Timothy Karr
Campaign Director
Free Press Action Fund
http://www.freepress.net

1. Timothy Karr, “The Trouble with Rupert.” Huffington Post, July 11, 2011: huffingtonpost.com/timothy-karr/the-real-problem-with-rupert_b_894832.html

2. Karolina Tagaris, “NOTW Reporters Tried to Access 9-11 Phone Data.” Reuters, July 11, 2011: uk.reuters.com/article/2011/07/11/uk-newscorp-hacking-sept-idUKTRE76A05720110711

3. Jake Bernstein, “How Murdoch Reporters’ Bribes to British Cops Violate U.S. Law.” ProPublica, July 12, 2011: propublica.org/article/how-murdoch-reporters-bribes-to-british-cops-violate-us-law

4. Sarah Lai Stirland, "Rockefeller Urges Probe into News Corp. for Phone Hacking." Talking Points Memo, July 12, 2011: idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/07/rockefeller-urges-probe-into-news-corp-for-phone-hacking.php
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:We have a great deal of respect for the average person
Do we? I thought one of the basic tenets of this forum was to do our best to tell the truth, as best we can determine, at all times.

George Orwell said, to paraphrase, that freedom was the identification of things for what they are, the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Besides their bloodthirstiness and general stupidity, the major character flaw in the American sheeple is their automatic attribution of both good faith and accuracy to whatever their beloved mainstream media and government tells them.

There have been a number of studies that show that evidence contradicting someone's true beliefs not only isn't taken seriously, but actually reinforces the true beliefs. If Cheney went on TV and disclosed that the U.S. government lied to America, and there weren't any planes, hijackers, Muslims, or victims on 9/11, the vast majority of people just wouldn't believe him, because they 'saw it with their own eyes', and because that disclosure would require them to see their beloved U.S. as a force for evil in the world, and they can't deal with that.
hoi.polloi

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:We have a great deal of respect for the average person
Do we? I thought one of the basic tenets of this forum was to do our best to tell the truth, as best we can determine, at all times.
You imply that they are mutually exclusive. They are not, and the simple answer is yes - we are operating under the pretext that the average person deserves enough respect to be trusted with this powerful information. That doesn't mean they need to be trusted whole cloth in person, but that these intense, enormous lies in general can be freely discredited in the public eye. This - in the hope that more and more average people begin to investigate it on their own and the balance of power amongst different societies helps create a just, lasting and equitable peace between them.

That hope is my form of showing respect to all cultures - especially those of the oppressed majority. You may disagree.

Enough of this distraction. I want to point out the unfortunate e-mail I received (two posts ago) so people understand just what kind of bizarre catch-22's they try to shove us in. We are activists who care about the direction of our culture and this e-mail example shows the complete disconnect between the potential for real change and the kinds of oft-pointless activities we are encouraged to get worked up about. (MoveOn.org, Free Press Action Fund, etc. etc. ad nauseum)