9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE NYPD MEMORIAL has no pictures of their dead !!

Dang! Now I'm angry : the webmaster of the NYPD 9/11 memorial site must be a right twat - or just plain lazy: 23 police officers fell on duty on 9/11 and he hasn't the friggin' decency to post their portraits on the official NYPD memorial ??? He's offending the memory of heroic civil servants and I'm going to call him tomorrow.

Be sure to do the same - this is shamefully outrageous !
http://home2.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/mem ... _wtc.shtml

Btw, here are my 4 close friends of the NYPD whom I've known since the 80's - all of them were extremely brave, incredibly caring fathers and their infectious smiles were always shining, even as they abandoned whatever they were doing to help any friend in need. They're sorely missed by their neighbors and their dogs (they all had Golden Retrievers). Now, they are angels in Heaven - God bless you guys and hope to see ya' all soon !

Syimon Shjyackk
- friend and co-worker

http://www.septemberclues.org
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

fred @ Nov 2 2009, 07:45 PM wrote: Harry Potter and James Bond aren't real people and yet there are human actors who have played those roles.

Barbara Olsen isn't a real person and yet there was a live-action actress playing that role too. Now that she's done playing that part she's gone on to live out her life.

There's a worthwhile distinction to be made between the "purely digital creations" and the live-action characters, I suppose, but none of them are "real people" in the same way that you and I are real people.

Even Bugs Bunny has a human actor providing his voice, but we can all agree that he's not real.

Hollywood and Broadway are littered with the corpses of real people who once played famous roles, credited and uncredited.

Was Marilyn Monroe a real person or a made-up character? How about Norma Jean? Wasn't Norma Jean an actress playing the role of Marilyn? It's not a modern day digital simulation but it's still an act. In the case of Marilyn Monroe perhaps the actress and the character both died at the same time.

In the case of "Barbara Olsen", the character died and the actress lives on.
Fred --

Harry Potter and James Bond aren't real people and yet there are human actors who have played those roles.

You're an actor pretending to be "Fred" --
I'm pretending to be "Racingwiththemoon" . . .
We can roll all the way down the hill with this snowball and confuse
ourselves even further, couldn't we?

Nor do I think this has any relevance to the discussion re Berry Berenson and/or
Barbara Olsen . . .

Was Marilyn Monroe a real person or a made-up character? How about Norma Jean? Wasn't Norma Jean an actress playing the role of Marilyn? It's not a modern day digital simulation but it's still an act. In the case of Marilyn Monroe perhaps the actress and the character both died at the same time.

Marilyn and Norma Jean were the same person - and there was only one physical death involved.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Racingwiththemoon wrote -
:

You are only confusing yourselves and delaying moving onto firmer ground.

Nice try. I'm sure you're very concerned and very confused. If I had a dime for every insincere, whining "confused and concerned" troll who "just wants to help" by shutting down lines of inquiry I'd have a big jar full of change.

You don't get it? Or you're just afraid that other people won't get it?

The victims are fake. It's a hoax.
Racingwiththemoon

Unread post by Racingwiththemoon »

fred 4 Nov 3 2009, 03:33 AM wrote: Racingwiththemoon wrote -
:

You are only confusing yourselves and delaying moving onto firmer ground.

Nice try. I'm sure you're very concerned and very confused. If I had a dime for every insincere, whining "confused and concerned" troll who "just wants to help" by shutting down lines of inquiry I'd have a big jar full of change.

You don't get it? Or you're just afraid that other people won't get it?

The victims are fake. It's a hoax.
Fred --

My post referred specifically to Berry Berenson --

Are you still saying she wasn't a real person?

And, rather than taking anyone off of anything, I think we should

all be working on finding out about the "vicsims" rather than trying

to suggest that neither Berry nor Barbara Olsen were physical

beings. "Firmer ground" is acknowledging that reality.

We have no birth certificates to prove birth --

and DNA makes for inconclusive evidence of death --

While I understand that what we are all trying to do here makes

many of us nervous -- the response cannot continually be to attack

and accuse others of being "trolls."

Didn't we just go thru that kind of insanity after 9/11 with challenges

and questions about 9/11 being shouted down?
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Nov 2 2009, 03:12 AM wrote: ...or perhaps Franklin Allan Pershep ? :unsure:

I'm presenting in 2 parts hoping to fix some of the image links that won't take but readers may want to jump to the finale.

Like a Kid, With Bagels

To his co-workers at the Aon Corporation on the 93rd floor of 2 World Trade Center, Franklin Pershep was the Bagel Man. First he would bring in two or three dozen to celebrate someone's wedding, promotion or new baby, said his daughter, Stacy, then later, for no reason. He bought them at a shop near his home in Bensonhurst that Stacy also visited. "They'd say, 'Oh Stacy, your dad was here, he paid for your bagel and coffee this morning,'" she recalled.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2954.html
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=132233

Bagel tributism:
I had to leave NY and escape the city life. Now in North Carolina, where things are slower and the bagels far from adequate.
Frank was not the type to ask for anything, he was always giving. (bagels!)
I think of him every time I have a bagel.
I miss his bagels...
I know that wherever you are, Frank, that you're probably feeding a multitude with bagels.
I MISS YOU Frank. I miss your phone calls to Estelle, I miss your bagels...
I've been sampling the bagels that you're always known for. A bagel is a bagel, but when you're had one of Frank's bagels, you've had a bagel.
One alleged daughter is the first to comment in 2001:
November 15, 2001
Dad,
We all love you. Watch over us and protect us. You are forever in our thoughts and prayers.

Sharyn
She invokes the bagel:
September 12, 2002
To everyone that has left such kind messages on my dad's behalf...

THANK YOU

Your kind words and rememberences have helped a great deal.

May God bless, and don't forget to have a Brooklyn bagel!!

Dad would have wanted it that way.

His daughter,
Sharyn
~
Sharyn Pershep-Fine,
Brooklyn, New York
The other alleged daughter, the one who organizes candle vigils (and seems likely to have written this whole page - from the site associated with busted shill, Tania Head - since only she speaks in the first person) was "amazingly" unaware of the tribute site until last month!
October 11, 2009
Thank you to all who have signed this guest book. Amazingly, I didn't know it was here until this year. My father was an amazing man, husband, friend and father. We miss him terribly, even today. As I was reading names this year at ground zero, I could feel him smiling on me.
My entire family sends our heartfelt thanks to all of you that keep him in your heart.

And Alan, yes I did get married! In 2007 to a wonderful man that we all think Daddy would have loved.
~
Stacy Pershep-Paolozzi,
Brooklyn, New York

I'll focus on Stacy Joy Pershep-Paolozzi but, for the record, sister Sharyn Dawn Pershep Fine is listed as PA President of School District #247

You see the theater-related returns for Stacy Pershep but let's first look into her position as manager of King Henry Entertainment:

King Henry of King Henry Entertainment:
http://www.kinghenryent.com
See this comic genius give joy to children: http://kinghenryshow.com/media.html

King Henry is Guy Zoda:

King Henry reports in to Curtis Sliwa on the death of Michael Jackson.

Now, back to the theater-related returns and Peter Smith...

How old is this man?

http://broadwayworld.com/people/Peter_Smith

There's our actress/sim. And her man:

The 'hand on shoulders' technique used to interconnect the figures is something I've seen before in this photo of an Ace Baker affiliate supposedly chumming with Leonardo Di Caprio.

Does the presence of King Henry seem a pauper among princes? Perhaps not. The link may be Time Warner/AOL.

Even though this recent [2006] startup theater company is clearly total crap and an outright sham, the Big Name sponsors are all lined up.

http://www.gothamstage.org/vegasingotham.html
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

*Watch this video interview with the founders. Apparently everybody meets their mate in Gotham. And all agree: Mike Barra is the ultimate dreamer. It's nothing less than sim tributes in motion.
Gotham Stage Company founders video

As far as I can tell at this point both the Stacy Pershep character and Vinnie Paolozzi were just stuffed into the 2007 season roster without any involvement beyond being faces in fake photos.
http://gothamstage.org/company_details.html

Many of the photos look cut, pasted and tweaked to me.

Katie Dietz...does that single hair on her forehead ever move? Why would it?

Michael Barra:

Frank Pershep Way

As a working hypothesis, it may be that the names listed in the link below have been more fleshed out in the public record:

MAYOR MICHAEL R. BLOOMBERG SIGNS LEGISLATION NAMING 77 STREETS
http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/m ... 1194&ndi=1

Franklin Allan Pershep is Canadian actor Gerry Mendicino.

Gerry Mendicino attributes his career success to his versatility of
characters
in a variety of venues in the entertainment industry. Gerry
was born in North Bay Ontario Canada, graduated from Windsor University's
Drama School and began his career on 'King of Kensington'...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0579102/bio

The King of Kensington, produced by Mark Humphrey's dad Jack Humphrey.

And actor Mark Humphrey is the Harley Shirt Guy.

Mendicino is the janitor in Saw VI, Hank, who appears briefly beginning at 11:11 and is slaughtered soon after.

The line is: "Looking good Hank."

And the only line Hank/Frank delivers is "Who the hell is that guy?!!"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ozzy,

Nice work, and within half a Kevin Bacon - 2 connections apart.

I think they used actors' faces to make a great deal of fake people. Do you get the feeling that the fellow's picture was given BY the actor himself, and absorbed into the network?

If so, what would you make of evidence that publicity shots of 'Seinfeld' characters were being put into the matrix to individually produce - at times - 5 or 6 faces from one still of an actor/actress?

Doesn't that imply the publicity shots were merely stolen and the actors themselves remain somewhat "unawares" ?

Ultimately, do you think it's different methods - some actors knowingly contributing simulacrum and others being "hijacked" - and no matter what you think about the general use of celebrities, what specifically do you think happened in the case you posted about above?

Thanks for any clarification.
hp
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

In many cases these same actors and their co-conspirators have continued playing roles as active infiltrators of the 9-11 Truth Movement (Ace Baker, Anthony Lawson, Kevin McNulty and Darren McNulty, Gary Welz). In these cases we can completely rule our their being "innocent victims" because of their ongoing participation in criminal activity.

For someone whose only connection to the crime is that a single publicity photo was used as an input to the simulation, there's "reasonable doubt". We don't see the Seinfeld actors in pre-9/11 broadcasts of planes crashing into the World Trade Center, and trying to register accounts here to derail the research the way we do with the members of the terrorist cells surrounding Ace Baker and Anthony Lawson.

It would be a bad day for the perpetrators if lawyers for famous actors and actresses were calling up and demanding compensation for misappropriating their clients' likenesses.

1. American Apparel Settles with Woody Allen - BusinessWeek
"18 May 2009 ... In-your-face retailer American Apparel agrees to pay the film director 5 million in damages for using his image in its ads."
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnf ... B+analysis

The wq2rx terrorists identified as playing key roles in the 9-11 attacks have been willing conspirators and not innocent dupes. They will not escape justice.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for "them", the planners and participants in the 9-11 operation made a lot of major mistakes that will bring down the entire house of cards.

As far as criminal ideas go, the idea of running simulation footage and passing it off as genuine is a pretty good one. The creation of imaginary victims for psychological warfare purposes is an interesting idea. They failed to work all of the bugs out of the system.

It's another case of the technology being ahead of the tactics. They decided to use a lot of methods that they haven't fully mastered. They overreached. The decision to use a bunch of third-rate actors on a major covert operation is going to haunt them for years. Whoever made that decision deserves exactly what's coming to him. Apparently these criminals aren't as smart as they think they are.

Remember the whole color-coded terror threat levels? That's the best they can come up with. We're not up against geniuses.

They see a cheesy special effect and they want to work that into their operation too. They can't shoot straight but they want laser-sights and silencers on their weapons. Look at the way Ace Baker dresses up and prances around playing "rock star". Look at Lowe-Watson posing with the grand piano. These are the type of people who cannot bother to exercise but who need a home gym full of fancy equipment. They have the whole home theater system but the speakers aren't even hooked up and they don't notice because they can't tell the difference anyway.

You would think that people who plan a fake plane crash (with the resources of the military industrial complex at their disposal) would spend a few minutes figuring out how fast a passenger plane is able to fly, but they couldn't be bothered. They're lazy, sloppy, and over-confident.

The fake memorial sites received even less attention than the crappy fake videos. The real dullards got assigned to that task. Right now someone is screaming into the phone, "Jonathan O'Seagull? That was the best name you could come up with? WTF is wrong with you?"

I'd advise the guys who worked on the memorial sites to brush up their resumes, but I'm not sure you even need a resume to get a job at the prison laundry.
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

fred 4 Nov 3 2009, 08:32 AM wrote: Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for "them", the planners and participants in the 9-11 operation made a lot of major mistakes that will bring down the entire house of cards.

As far as criminal ideas go, the idea of running simulation footage and passing it off as genuine is a pretty good one. The creation of imaginary victims for psychological warfare purposes is an interesting idea. They failed to work all of the bugs out of the system.

It's another case of the technology being ahead of the tactics. They decided to use a lot of methods that they haven't fully mastered. They overreached. The decision to use a bunch of third-rate actors on a major covert operation is going to haunt them for years. Whoever made that decision deserves exactly what's coming to him. Apparently criminals aren't as smart as they think they are.
If not for the fake looking live hits of the second tower and the total lack of plan for the Pentagon strike looking like a plane crash, I think they may have been more successful at hiding the trail to the truth for longer. The dead-end investigations would have been the focus, and the media involement may have been overlooked for longer. They really blew it in their attempt to make the live strike footage look realistic under scrutiny after the shock of the day.

I sometimes still have to wonder if they only meant for the scam to hold water for a short time until after they crashed the economy for their profit and control, got their military industry more beefed, gained more control over the use of the U.S. military, invaded and destroyed Iraq, invaded Afghanistan in order to gain control of Pakistan and the borders and resources surrounding western Asia, and most importantly, put the rights and freedoms of the citizens of the U.S. in a shredder in order to put control measures over our right to protest and organize against the government. And of course there is much more to that list they have completed and are still completing.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fred 4 Nov 3 2009, 04:32 PM wrote: Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for "them", the planners and participants in the 9-11 operation made a lot of major mistakes that will bring down the entire house of cards.

It's another case of the technology being ahead of the tactics. They decided to use a lot of methods that they haven't fully mastered. They overreached. The decision to use a bunch of third-rate actors on a major covert operation is going to haunt them for years. Whoever made that decision deserves exactly what's coming to him. Apparently these criminals aren't as smart as they think they are.

Remember the whole color-coded terror threat levels? That's the best they can come up with. We're not up against geniuses.

They see a cheesy special effect and they want to work that into their operation too. They can't shoot straight but they want laser-sights and silencers on their weapons. Look at the way Ace Baker dresses up and prances around playing "rock star". Look at Lowe-Watson posing with the grand piano. These are the type of people who cannot bother to exercise but who need a home gym full of fancy equipment. They have the whole home theater system but the speakers aren't even hooked up and they don't notice because they can't tell the difference anyway.

You would think that people who plan a fake plane crash (with the resources of the military industrial complex at their disposal) would spend a few minutes figuring out how fast a passenger plane is able to fly, but they couldn't be bothered. They're lazy, sloppy, and over-confident.

The fake memorial sites received even less attention than the crappy fake videos. The real dullards got assigned to that task. Right now someone is screaming into the phone, "Jonathan O'Seagull? That was the best name you could come up with? WTF is wrong with you?"

I'd advise the guys who worked on the memorial sites to brush up their resumes, but I'm not sure you even need a resume to get a job at the prison laundry.
I was reading that our friends at Paine-Weber trade in Prisoner Bonds.

Here's how the scam works.

You go to Jail in the USA - a privately owned Jail. You work for 2 a week while inside. Slave Labour for a Private Company basically. A Prisoner Bond is created for every prisoner! You! The real value of your labor over the period of incarceration gives the Bond it's value. It's traded on the Stock Exchange. This is what Paine Weber specialised in! PROFIT FROM SLAVERY.

Now you know why so many Americans are in Jail for victimless crime. Now you know why so many Americans are in Jail period.

I wonder how much Ace Baker's Bond will be worth? I think I'll buy shares in that fucker!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

godzilla @ Nov 3 2009, 04:59 PM wrote:
I sometimes still have to wonder if they only meant for the scam to hold water for a short time
I think they were emboldened by the Apollo missions and they imagined they all had the talents of Kubrick. They thought it would be easy and that it would work forever.

They thought that they could take over the whole Middle East and Central Asia and grab all the world's resources just like Zbig Brzezinski told them they could.

These clowns truly believe that they have God-like powers and that they're the natural leaders of humanity. When you see someone in a position of authority do something incredibly stupid, there's always a little voice that suggests "well, this is so obviously stupid that there must be some genius strategy here that I'm missing". Ignore that little voice.

The fraud works because it's so audacious that people don't question it. Supposedly bright people reasoned that Bernie Madoff was the former head of the stock exchange, and so even though it was obvious that he was running a Ponzi scheme, they imagine "well, he's rich and famous and all these other smart people are investing with him so it can't just be a simple Ponzi scheme."

The 9-11 perps are tying up a major chunk of their resources into trying to delete videos off the internet, shutting down whole forums, etc. They're doing that because they're afraid. And the reason they're afraid is because they're vulnerable. They can't even keep down the Vietnamese farmers or the "simple Afghan peasants" when they use torture and murder-- there's no way they're going to be able to control the Western populations once people get hip and wise up.

I'm pretty sure that most of the smarter people in the military are already disgusted with what's going on. They're not going to let a band of Bernie Madoffs and Henry Kissengers take total control.

Eventually you have to say "enough is enough".
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

I was reading that our friends at Paine-Weber trade in Prisoner Bonds.

Here's how the scam works.

You go to Jail in the USA - a Private Jail. You work for 2 a week while inside. Slave Labour for a Private Company basically. A Prisoner Bond is created for every prisoner! You! The value of your labor over the period of incarceration gives the Bond it's value. It's traded on the Stock Exchange. This is what Paine Weber specialised in! PROFIT FROM SLAVERY.

Now you know why so many Americans are in Jail for victimless crime.

I wonder how much Ace Baker's Bond will be worth? I think I'll buy shares in that fucker!

Oh yeah, but that's old news.

If you're a Canadian citizen born in Canada check the back of your Birth Certificate
and you will find a Treasury Number there.
"Free" people are slaves traded on the stock market, with the excuse that NA went
bankrupt after the Great Depression and the nation's labor was all that was left for value.

Nice, isn't it?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

brianv @ Nov 3 2009, 05:18 PM wrote:
I don't think they can get very much labor out of him, and besides, he'll sing like a canary. I don't see Ace Baker adapting well to prison life, so maybe 8 or so. He'll trade a steep discount-- not investment grade.

Judges Plead Guilty in Scheme to Jail Youths for Profit - NYTimes.com
"13 Feb 2009 ... Instead, the judge sentenced her to three months at a juvenile detention ... overseeing the juvenile courts, they set the kickback scheme in ..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/us/13judge.html

2. Despite Red Flags, Judges Ran Kickback Scheme for Years - NYTimes.com
"28 Mar 2009 ... Last month, the law caught up with Judge Mark A. Ciavarella Jr., 58, who ran that juvenile court for 12 years, and Judge Michael T. Conahan, ..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/us/28judges.html
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

fred 4 Nov 3 2009, 09:31 AM wrote:
godzilla 4 Nov 3 2009, 04:59 PM wrote:
I sometimes still have to wonder if they only meant for the scam to hold water for a short time
I think they were emboldened by the Apollo missions and they imagined they all had the talents of Kubrick. They thought it would be easy and that it would work forever.

They thought that they could take over the whole Middle East and Central Asia and grab all the world's resources just like Zbig Brzezinski told them they could.

These clowns truly believe that they have God-like powers and that they're the natural leaders of humanity. When you see someone in a position of authority do something incredibly stupid, there's always a little voice that suggests "well, this is so obviously stupid that there must be some genius strategy here that I'm missing". Ignore that little voice.

The fraud works because it's so audacious that people don't question it. Supposedly bright people reasoned that Bernie Madoff was the former head of the stock exchange, and so even though it was obvious that he was running a Ponzi scheme, they imagine "well, he's rich and famous and all these other smart people are investing with him so it can't just be a simple Ponzi scheme."

The 9-11 perps are tying up a major chunk of their resources into trying to delete videos off the internet, shutting down whole forums, etc. They're doing that because they're afraid. And the reason they're afraid is because they're vulnerable. They can't even keep down the Vietnamese farmers or the "simple Afghan peasants" when they use torture and murder-- there's no way they're going to be able to control the Western populations once people get hip and wise up.

I'm pretty sure that most of the smarter people in the military are already disgusted with what's going on. They're not going to let a band of Bernie Madoffs and Henry Kissengers take total control.

Eventually you have to say "enough is enough".
Yes I prefer that line of thought. I just have to consider possibilities.

One of my thoughts is that the one citizenry of all the nations that has power at their fingertips to sit down and strike this criminal bankster mob out is the U.S.
A primary task of the imperialist banksters, their media, and their fully owned and corrupt U.S. government is to keep that from happening any way they can.

Sorry, I'm veering off topic again.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger