9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ah, yes. The Pentagon. Honoring their absurdly revealing weaknesses since 2001. Because when America gets "attacked" we love to remember how little we were able to fight back. Oh, yes - that totally makes sense with the USA's arrogant treatment of military affairs before 9/11. America loves flaunting how thoroughly boned we were in past events.

Sometimes I suspect that only a foreigner could be behind the idea of 9/11. The perps just don't understand how ridiculous some of the developments have been.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

America's Camp. What happened to it?

A little CIA / NASA covert ops humor on display. Phoenix project was an infamous civilian assassination campaign during Vietnam. We all know about Apollo's assent.

ImageImage

http://www.americascamp.org/enrollment.htm

Apparently they get around the lack of 9/11 victims by opening their doors to anyone who lost a firefighter or LEO at any time.

America's Camp
is a fun, high quality, one-week, sleep away camp for children who lost a parent or sibling as a result of the attacks on September 11 and for children or siblings of firefighters and law enforcement officers lost in the line of duty at any time.

1. America's Camp

"America's Camp is located at the site of Camp Danbee, on the shores of magnificent Lake Ashmere, nestled in the heart of the beautiful Berkshire Mountains ..."
http://www.americascamp.org/

2. How Children of 9/11 Victims Found Solace at America's Camp -- New ...

"10 Sep 2007 ... Emma Rathkey lost her father in the World Trade Center attacks. Now the only place she can find real comfort is in the company of others ..."
nymag.com/news/features/37247/
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Fred beat me noticing this. :)
"for kids who lost a parent (or parents) in the attacks of 9/11, and also for children of fire fighters or police officers killed in the line of duty."
I bet the kids were like: "were your parents in 9/11?" "no. were yours?" "no!" "damn it, I never get to know one!" "I know, right? Who they think they are?" etc.
hoi.polloi

hahahah

Simon, I think we finally found the cover to our printed book of the CNN tributes.

Are they selling this in wallpaper?

(by Chip East, dear dear friend of dear old Bill Biggart - http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0111/ ... _intro.htm )

He slipped the flash card into his computer reader, and tried to open it. At first, it refused to open, East kept mumbling, "come onScome on!" He rebooted his computer, and suddenly three folders opened on his desktop. They contained all the last images that Bill Biggart would ever take.

Now, looking at the photographs, it is possible to retrace Biggart's last hour of life, as he works his way ever closer to Ground Zero.

Here, Chip East takes over the story:

"As you scroll through 150 pictures or so, you are not only just looking at a guy on the street making deliberate pictures, but they are framed a certain way, tells us something about the photographer as well. In this first frame we see trees, and the buildings in Manhattan framing the burning World Trade Center. I think a lot of people would have photographed that tight, and looked at just the main story. But to see it framed by a part of New York as he was walking through Greenwitch Village is somewhat symbolic of Bill Biggart and how he made pictures.

It goes on and on ... blah
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi @ Sep 29 2010, 03:04 PM wrote: hahahah

Simon, I think we finally found the cover to our printed book of the CNN tributes.

:lol: Splendid!
(I hope they bought all those roses from needy street-vendors...)
http://www.septemberclues.org
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack @ Sep 29 2010, 03:23 PM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Sep 29 2010, 12:41 PM wrote:
Never forget: It's all bullshit. Let's not assume their crumb trail as our path.
I wouldn't avoid certain paths and trails due to popular hypersensitivities There are instances in this complex investigation when one must use certain clues to connect the dots - without fear of offending any particular group; be this group defined by common ethnicity, profession, political leaning or nationality. Personally, I will follow any crumb trail which leads me to the goons
The kind of self-censorship you're describing might be more akin to the other side of the same coin.

What I'm saying can be likened to the guy who took September Clues, the "ball" shot, and then interpreted the evidence to mean that a giant ball-shaped UFO, loaded with explosives, is seen smashing into the tower. That will be easily accepted by saucer buffs. It fits cozily into their expectations, they recognize the "usual suspects". They are trusting in the appearance of what seems to confirm their expectations anyway, even though the bigger picture is that the whole of it is a controlled deception.

I don't believe the purveyors of that particular video themselves believe that a giant explosive ball is depicted. They only want the viewers to misapprehend the fact that the entire scene is a contrivance, to have interpretation formulated from within the context that the scene is actual. We are constantly susceptible to simply accepting various information unfiltered.

Just because the approaching assassin is familiar, relaxed and smiling and extending an open hand in greeting, doesn't mean the dagger isn't ready behind his back.

The thing itself is thoroughly analyzed and placed in the balances - but as if we're ideally neutral anthropologists, not judging according to preconception. Even more, it's sensible to distrust everything, to be wary of all appearances.

This one is so glaringly discrepant in that you don't expect the foundation source for "the bishop's brother" to be Jewish within one degree of separation. Follow the lead every which way - but don't be too amazed if every Jew in the office is a Scientologist, for instance. Or not. This is elementary.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Lately there have been a lot of "Remember the 9/11 first responders" ads running on the news.

It looks to me like the same actors who are playing various vicsims are also in fat-suits and oxygen masks playing crying and miserable first-responders in hospital beds.

I think we should look at the "dying firemen" and "dying rescue workers" and see how many familiar faces we see.

I'm pretty sure that most of the stories are just psyop scripts because they're all "heroes who went to rescue a fallen firefighter" etc. I'm sure there are in fact real people who got sick, but the ones we see on TV seem to be familiar actors and actresses.
simonshack
Administrator

MONICA GOLDSTEIN
any relatives out there?

Hey, parents/relatives/friends of Monica Goldstein!!! Are you listening?

I'm Simon Shack and I would like to let you know that those idiots at "VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11" have swapped your daughter's portrait with another (Michelle) Goldstein. are you going to do something about it? Or will you let the 1 billion 9/11 Memorial & Museum open their doors with the wrong picture of Monica under her name?

This whole affair is a friggin' joke - in bad taste. So are we to believe that in over 9 years the family/or friends of Monica Goldstein have not noticed that their loved one is misrepresented in the main 9/11 memorial website officially responsible for collecting the 9/11 victim's data for the upcoming MEMORIAL MUSEUM at Ground Zero??? Gimme a merciful break.

The ultimate irony of it all is that WE on this forum often get accused of "disrespecting the 9/11 victims" ! :rolleyes: :lol:

Come on, Goldstein family:
CALL MARY FETCHET NOW!
Voices of September 11th New Jersey Office
84 Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: (732) 543-2300
Fax: (732) 543-2299
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/contactus.php
hoi.polloi

It's amazing. One only need dip a pinky toe into the putrid pool of fakeness to hit yet another large, baffling mistake. Nice find, Simon.

I get the impression the perps' only way out of this is to admit that they faked everything but that they did it to:

1. protect American media consumers from the horrors of seeing the victims of al-Qaeda
-and-
2. prevent al-Qaeda from feeling successful at their attack by posting an enormous series of confusing messes of fake pictures of invented people and therefore foiling their 'crazy Arab dream' of seeing their spoils printed in American newspapers.

---

I guess the official story - when they are left with no choice but to admit that thorough News, TV and Internet fakery of 9/11 is widely acknowledged - will go something like this:

"Yes, it's true. We faked everything. But al-Qaeda DID succeed at bombing the WTC and killing thousands of U.S. citizens. It's just that if we reported around the world an EXACT number with their REAL names and REAL pictures, then al-Qaeda would feel really great and hold parties and be merry. And you don't want al-Qaeda to be MERRY do you? That's why we had the FBI order all the REAL families of REAL victims (who were behind the fake victims we widely circulated through traditional and untraditional media outlets) to be quiet and not budge when the fake victims are pulled apart by you crazy Internet researchers.

"As to there being ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER of any real victims, real victims' families, real airplanes, real news reporting, real amateur video or anything like that, Homeland Security has - in the interest of National Security - actually spent billions of dollars making sure that the hundreds of thousands of family and friends of the REAL victims (BEHIND the fake victims - remember?) have been secreted away to safe cities and given private home-cooked meals by special FBI servant cooks so they never have to leave their home and risk being photographed. The FBI servants also drive their children to work, walk their dogs, manage their bank accounts and generally keep every aspect of their lives away from all sorts of media attention. Did we mention the FBI servants are disguised as the FAKE victims circulated by the media - so in case they are actually photographed the identities of the REAL victims won't be made known?

"Yes. This special effort to create a private, secret nation of real victims' friends and families - now composed of approximately 1% of the entire population of the United States - within the U.S.A. borders has remained secret until now. But frankly -- it is really REALLY goddamned expensive to have 2 million FBI agents constantly attending to this secret nation-within-a-nation's every need, so we'd like to call it quits and reveal the REAL victims now. Here are their names ... "

---

Wait, that story wouldn't play out very well either -- would it?

Weird. I guess their official story is f#cked any way you look at it.
simonshack
Administrator

EMMANUEL AFUAKWAH
any relatives out there?

Hey, parents/relatives/friends of Emmanuel Afuakwah!!! Are you listening?

I'm Simon Shack and I would like to let you know that those idiots at "VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11" have swapped your son's portrait with another guy (Alok Agarwal). But wait ! - they both look awfully alike! And they were both 37? Were they twins with different surnames? Anyhow, are you going to do something about it? Or will you let the 1 billion 9/11 Memorial & Museum open their doors with the wrong picture of Emmanuel under his name?

_________________________(inserted screenshot at right from the "FRED og FRIHED" memorial)

Now, seriously: They've evidently made up 2 VicSims with the same template of the same face! What a horrid mess.

The ultimate irony of it all is that WE on this forum often get accused of "disrespecting the 9/11 victims" ! :rolleyes: :lol:

Come on, Afuakwah family:
CALL MARY FETCHET NOW!
Voices of September 11th New Jersey Office
84 Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: (732) 543-2300
Fax: (732) 543-2299
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/contactus.php
hoi.polloi

Ha ha ha ha

Oh man. They really screwed up AGAIN! :lol:

Nice two-fer.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Oops!

Great finds. It's amazing that the poster who "knew her for 20 years" didn't notice that the photograph was for the wrong girl, eh?

No doubt they'll pretend its a clerical error and paste in some ridiculous new photograph or candle.
simonshack
Administrator

A Message to
MARY FETCHET

founder of "Voices of September11"
ImageImage http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/index.php

Dear Mrs. Fetchet,

I'm Simon Shack and I have a few of questions for you. The first ones are posted above and concern the sloppiness of your organization's book-keeping of people who allegedly died on 9/11. I'm appalled by such disrespect of human lives and cannot even imagine the pain of the families who must cringe in outrage at your whimsical handling of their loved ones' legacy.

I have heard that you have apparently also lost your son Brad in the WTC collapse. I wish I could express my sorrow for your loss - but cannot keep myself from wondering why the available pictures of your son appear to be blatantly photoshopped. Perhaps you have manipulated your son's pictures yourself for some unfathomable reason? If not - there's something terribly wrong here, Mrs Fetchet. You ought to look into it!

PHOTO 1: Brad Fetchet and party friends
Are we to believe that Brad and 4 of his friends were captured together in virtually identical postures/angles/expressions on two wholly different occasions? I frankly don't think it is realistic for people to accept such a coincidence, Mrs Fetchet.

PHOTO 2: Brad Fetchet and friend
Here we cannot even be rationally asked to believe in this picture, Mrs Fetchet: those shadows are impossible!
When a flash is used to snap a head-on picture - NO such off-set shadows can appear behind a foreground object.
And when and how exactly did your 24-year-old son balloon from a frail young fellow to an "Incredible Hulk" stature?

PHOTO 3: Brad Fetchet dancing with Granma
What on Earth is going on here, Mrs Fetchet? Why is Brad's face photoshopped over an older man's face?
Do you actually have the original in your family album?

PHOTO 4: Fat-Brad Fetchet and his shadows
Again, when did Brad put on all that weight? In any event, the lighting here appears to be - once again - physically impossible.

source: http://www.bradfetchet.com/photo_album.html

Thanks for a kind response, Mrs Fetchet. We are all eagerly awaiting to hear from you - here at the Reality Shack forum.

sincerely yours

Simon Shack
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

VOS offers a simple online process for donations, but no email for queries and contacts. Is that right, or am I missing something? (http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/donate.php)

Have you mailed them your findings, Simon? Do you intend to? Perhaps 'we' of Reality Shack should promise a sizeable donation after the awkward matters of your post, plus a few other matters, have been cleared up to satisfaction. I'm in for a tenner! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »