9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I read the above post yesterday but this image was missing!

They didn't? Oh-hahahaha. The Black Boxes? Hahahaha. I'm sorry, I don't often get to laugh this hard on a Sunday morning! Now my face hurts - stop it!!

PS Great stuff Oz - what do you reckon thats all about - with the changing webpage?? Has it stopped doing it?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, we've said it before - about how the vicsim phake phaces are all twisted and distorted pieces of phace smashed together in a poorly organized manner - but the Rice III fellow really has some problems.

The nose and eye direction leaving the face, the boxy chin line weighing towards us and away from the face, the (our) left-hand face line above a smooth stalk of neck while the other side lumps into a chunk of phake phat that is being pierced by his 93-degree-angle shirt collar. What an embarrassment.

I wonder if they selected the Rice model to try to 'improve' on to create Rambousek (or is it Rainbowsek? Rice Mach IV?) because they can't take back some of their worst sims, so when the time comes to froth up a new one, they try to do a better take on the f#ck-up in the hopes it will erase our memory of their bad models.

That's the trouble with electronic storage. You can't erase the bad pictures you've already claimed are "victim portraits sent in by family members all over the United States and the world" just like you can't claim the live nose out shot didn't happen by badly pasting over the gaff with re-hashed footage from a different news station, or invent an LA diamond dealer to make an even more impossible-looking amateur shot and claim that's what was shown.

These people truly are incompetent idiots who should be fired and publicly exposed by their masters before their bumbling ineptitude drags the whole operation down with their clumsy butterfinger mistakes.

At least, that's what I would do in their shoes. But then, I guess I'm not a moronic crime boss that can't tell the difference between fake and real footage, relying on the poor eye-sight of my squinting minions.

Does anyone still doubt we have this in the bag?
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

hoi.polloi 4 Aug 15 2010, 04:05 PM wrote: Does anyone still doubt we have this in the bag?
Not me!

Well, if by 'this' you mean 'total sim' (besides destroying an empty WTC, damaging the Pentagon and putting a hole in a field), then it's game over. We can be confident that we can answer all questions and demonstrate hypothesis to within a reasonable doubt. If you mean getting the word out...

It hasn’t been ten years yet, and you released Vicsims in Sept 2009, right? So, you know, the pace and performance on this Forum has been really exciting. I wonder how many people of influence are members, followers or casual readers of this body of work? Not everyone in or near government, law and finance is a criminal, weak like Peter or corrupt as you-know-what, are they?

I worry that behind all the dinner-table ethics and playing dumb (they couldn't keep it secret...) is a wide-spread resignation to the idea that war is inevitable, so best be winning it. 'No victims' will ultimately play into those passively devious heads. Even if the passives don't look into it, it'll give them another vagary to enable them to dabble on any side of the fence and keep watching CNN and the BBC, those who streamline office conversation to a manageable, society cohesing range of possibilities.

Our job may be to save ourselves by enlightening them, prising them away from 'leadership' on course for One World Commercial Centre in the 21st century. People seem to like shopping, so it’s an uphill struggle. I look forward to a time when no self-respecting parent will have the BBC in the house, or where it broadcasts the next ‘attack’ or ‘disaster’ and the country literally rocks with laughter, before banging up the devious perps. That’ll make your hairs stand up, Peter Power, you traitorous wanker.

I have to say that my success in shepherding leaves me sheepless (besides my partner, who is convinced that no planes were hijacked, but doesn't accept 'no victims'), and with a couple of ditherers unsure who to run with. But I'm neither persuasive nor influential. Those who are... Go Go Go!!!
hoi.polloi

a wide-spread resignation to the idea that war is inevitable, so best be winning it.

You might be right.

Based on the way people talk about the subject though, you'd think they were best friends with Mahatma Gandhi's legacy. It is a bit confusing when you actually bring up the perfectly wonderful reason to avoid war (our 'first strike' victims are all intangible fiction) and they want to have both the victimhood status ("we lost Americans when evil attacked"), and the heroic rescue status ("but we're strong and we don't need to go to war over it") ... what an attitude! I guess the self-sacrifice myths really put people in a spin. What's the point of being a heroic anti-war protester and/or lobbyist if you are basing your "bleeding-heart liberal" self-sacrifice on a fiction?

You'd think if this type of person really properly absorbed the idea that they had a great deal more to feel sacrificial about (since their "sacrifice" in New York weren't real human beings but fairy-tale fiction), they would throw down the largest most energetic peace rallies the world has ever seen.

(This is what really gets to me about the possibility that the Nuke hasn't actually been used and recorded. All these tens of thousands of well-meaning people in marches, waving around "end the nuke" signs. What makes them think we have the Nuke in the first place? The same TV world of fake "left and right" policies, documentaries and articles that explain to us about the Nuke and tell us to organize against it. But that's another question on the forum yet to be answered definitively ... )

Peculiar world we live in. Sometimes I wonder if we actually convinced people that there is at least a good chance that the entire thing was fiction ... if they would only accept it from the mouth of a celebrity talking head.

Maybe we should just start making fake news videos that resemble the same thing, only the anchor starts by announcing, "Hello. This is an unofficial news broadcast, and I'm not an official anchor. But I have something interesting to tell you about what you consider real news. It is just as artificial and phony as the fake news setup you see around me. Let me explain how the hypnotizing layout of the TV news world, combined with my trained speech delivery methods tricks you into believing that everything I say is nothing less than the authoritative, unquestionable truth ..." etc.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Aug 13 2010, 10:15 PM wrote: *

MISSING IN FICTION
The all-too-frequent-fliers of a planeless plan

by Simon Shack - August 2010

Image Image"So Real"

...We can only marvel over Dr. Nevaer’s acuteness. Did he come to that “90,000” figure by estimating the city areas covered by the fliers? Did he ask each of the 700 families how many they had xeroxed? Did he stroll around Manhattan, counting them one by one? Or could he possibly have had any role in the gigantic "MISSING" fliers propaganda operation? In any case, the man who plausibly created the hypnotic 9/11 "amateur videos" and the man who plausibly directed the "MISSING" flier mass-hypnosis are no strangers to each other.

The So Real poster may as well read: BELIEVE

If you're going to poster the town quickly, maybe discreetly, it would make logistical sense to roll out prefab assemblages complete with appropriate prepared psycho-suggestive "advertising" as backing. If you're faking the advertising you'll likely use the in-house talent, be that real, simulated or, as we should assume, any combination therebetween.

On the right is vicsim Leah E. Oliver.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great one, Ozzy ! I also love Leah's yellow Dracula tooth - or is it chewing gum?

Today, an Italian/Swedish girl named Rhonda sent me a hilarious link:

THE DISASTER MESSAGE SERVICE

For the 9/11 Disaster there are five pages of gut-wrenching "FIND-MY LOVED-ONE" messages. Here's page 1 (you will have to click on the lower page-changer boxes to proceed):

http://www.viexpo.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1751

Just to help you focus on what to look for, here are a few leads of mine.
Note that all of the posts there are dated between Sept12 and Sept17 2001:

- On page 1, we have messages from three registered members:
"christine2859" and "hopeful6249" and "valerie14870"
Check out the date when they joined. That's right: ALL 3 of them joined on Tuesday Sept18 2007 at 3:12pm !... Bang - all at once.
And somehow posted their poignant calls for help 6 years earlier !

You'll love this one:
I AM LOOKING FOR MY COUSIN RICHARD "RICH" BOSCO. HE WAS AT A 8:30 MEETING WITH CANTOR FITZGERALD ON THE 105TH FLOOR. HE WORKS FOR CITICORP,BUT WAS IN CANTOR FITZ. HE IS LISTED ON ONE SURVIVOR LIST, BUT WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. WE FEAR THAT SOMEONE IS CRUEL AND ADDING NAMES AS SURVIVORS. WE ARE DESPERATE FOR INFORMATION!

Someone's cruel - say it again, Sam... :P

On page 4 we learn from the "cantorwebsite" itself that Cantor Fitzgerald employed "approximately 1000 people".
Followed by a huge list of first names !!! :lol:
That's pretty sloppy book-keeping, if you ask me:
**FROM THE CANTOR WEBSITE* . eSpeed, and TradeSpark employs approximately 1000 people on the 101,103,104,105 floors of One World Trade Center. . first priority is identifying the whereabouts of our employees. . we are maintaining and verifying a list of "safe and accounted for individuals."

Of course, it's all about Cantor Fitzgerald personnel. One wonders how they all were directed - in those hectic days - to that blog owned, apparently, by one "Ansen Sligar" from the Virgin Islands (?) http://www.facebook.com/ansen.sligar

I almost forgot...the whole thing is a joke and a scam.
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

LOOKING FOR GENNIE GAMBALE
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1056349313

"From the pen of her father"...:

"We had about 5,000 posters. We were going to find my daughter. She could be lying in some hospital bed or wandering the streets in a bloody dazed condition but the poster would help someone recognize her and she would be found. That was the motivation that drove me to tag everything with the poster. Every lamppost, newstand and wood fence was splattered with the poster and there were many other posters covering every available space."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

How perceptive of someone to take a photograph of the poster being posted!

http://purplefishguts.blogspot.com/2006 ... mbale.html
hoi.polloi

Nice "Dylan Avery" haircut on that poster artist.

Sorry, I don't mean to insult the perp putting up the poster, who may be an actual person, unlike Sr. Avery.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

simonshack 4 Jul 19 2010, 10:54 PM wrote: A 1-0-1 example of morphing technology:

Clifford L. Patterson___ Ronald D. Milam
Image Image
One must keep the morphing virtualities in mind.

Virtual Vicsim Tooth Pull

I was fortunate enough to spend Saturday September 8 with Chris at my brother Bill's house. We spent our day in typical Chris Allingham style. Drinking Buds, barbequing and playing with all of the kids.
- JJ Allingham, brother http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2480.html

Translation: My brother was just so Chris Allingham.

Images of vicsim Chris from the Facebook group Chris Allingham was a wonderful guy!

JJ turns 30! J.J., Kathy, Peg, Bill, Chris & his Bud

If you put Chris and brother J.J. in a blender with a pinch of this or that could you wind up with something like vicsim Laurence Michael Polatsch? Image

Back on track, this is vicsim Chris' sister and her husband, Peg Allingham Ciccarelli and Dr. Sam Ciccarelli. Peg is an administrator of the Chris Allingham is a wonderful guy! Facebook group. The pictures below are from the Facebook page of Dr Sam's dental office

In the above picture, Dr. Sam looks like vicsim Peter F. Raimondi in spite of Peter's seemingly reduced nose size.

Oh my word! Nose! Nose!
Look at these bejewelled and bereft alternates this tooth fairy puts up in order to bewitch us thereby. Guy fogging guy.

At left, either Dr. Sam has a bad nosebleed or part of his nose was left "uncomplected". On the right, well, ahem...perhaps Sammy prefers pearls? And I don't mean his teeth (which look a little dingy).

Meet the staff

"Mary at the front desk. She can answer your questions and set-up appointments."

Mary = Chris Allingham's wife Donna.

"Kim, one of our wonderful Hygenists."

Kim = Colleen, Peg's daughter.
Image Image

"Pat, the office manager has been with me over 25 years!"

Pat = Peg Allingham Ciccarelli.
This is Peg from the JJ's 30th group scene. Don't see it? Nose?

How about this?

Addendum.

Re: ""Pat, the office manager has been with me over 25 years!"

There is again reference to 25 years in this article extolling Peg Allingham Ciccarelli's long history of charitable work, etc.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cac ... 6nG59zfThg

Image Image
simonshack
Administrator

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 21 2010, 09:35 AM wrote:
Look at these bejewelled and bereft alternates this tooth fairy puts up in order to bewitch us thereby. Guy fogging guy.

I would erect this lady's "MYSTERIOUS JEWELRY THEFT" as the symbol of the sloppy photoshopping extravaganza that the 9/11 hoax was.
Alongside "Elizabeth Wainio" and her disappearing crystal in the cupboard...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________?

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

D.Duck 4 Jul 29 2010, 01:34 PM wrote: Brian,

Can a picture be more photo shopped then that? Poor Sonia has her right boob crushed by Kermits shoulder, hmmm nice.

Quack
D.Duck

ImageImage
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Too much congruency between backgrounds.

ozzybinoswald
Banned

brianv 4 Jul 29 2010, 07:56 PM wrote: http://www.soniapuopolo.com/page2.asp

SONIAPUOPOLO.COM was created 9/16/01 - Presumably her indestrucable ring had been recovered.

Record expires on 16-Sep-2014
Record created on 16-Sep-2001
Database last updated on 12-Jun-2006

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

Registrant: Alexander, Aby
432 COLUMBIA ST CAMBRIDGE, MA 02141-1039 US

Domain Name: SONIAPUOPOLO.COM

Administrative Contact :
Alexander, Aby
[email protected]
432 COLUMBIA ST CAMBRIDGE, MA 02141-1039 US

Exstream Solutions shares office space with Montague Corporation‎ in this nondescript building, painted military drab, in which nothing is going on:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=firef ... CBYQ8gEwAA

Image Image
Military Heritage

Since the 1980s, Montague has provided full-size folding bicycles to various divisions of the military.

In 1997, under a grant from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Montague partnered with the US Marines to develop the Tactical Electric No Signature (TENS) Mountain Bike. For this project, Montague developed a new folding frame design called the X-Series?, integrating the F.I.T.? system into the frame design. The non-electric version of the TENS Mountain Bike, named The Paratrooper?, became available shortly thereafter.
http://www.militarybikes.com/military.html

The promotional video.

06/18/2009
Montague Corporation, a Cambridge Massachusetts based bicycle maker, recently launched their all-new Paratrooper folding bike to an eager audience at the Force Protection Equipment Demonstration near the U.S. Marines Base in Quantico, Virginia...Used in virtually every branch of the U.S. military, the Paratrooper is expanding in popularity on an international scale.
http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/52760
http://www.montaguebikes.com

Another company sharing the address, First Mile Solutions, names as co-founder one Professor Alex 'Sandy' Pentland (also Alex P. Pentland).
Image Image
Sandy is a pioneer in wearable computers, health systems, smart environments, and technology for developing countries. He is one of the most-cited computer scientists in the world. He is a co-founder of the Wearable Computing research community, the Center for Future Health, the international Digital Nations Consortium, and was the founding director of the Media Lab Asia. He was formerly the Academic Head of the MIT Media Laboratory, and is the Toshiba Professor of Media Arts and Sciences. Sandy has won numerous international awards in the Arts, Sciences and Engineering. He was chosen by Newsweek as one of the 100 Americans most likely to shape the next century.http://www.spoke.com/info/p6SCyM1/AlexSandyPentland

Here's Professor Pentland demonstrating to Alan Alda how he can map his face and reproduce Alda sims.
http://web.media.mit.edu/~sandy/faceCD44mm.mpg

Now, he's all about interpreting and predicting patterns in behavior, social dynamics:
"Reality Mining"
http://web.media.mit.edu/~sandy/PentlandTR10.mov

Learning how to win people over by projecting expertise and trustworthiness, effective group management, predictive modeling, modifying message delivery style to facilitate cooperation, surveillance grid. He describes what he calls "connector" individuals in groups, which is the same language and meaning as used in the cyberherding paper. ["The members of the network node are looking for 'hubs'...These hubs are people who have more connections."]
"Honest Signals"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfECX8VzkIQ

Among his earlier published works:

Pentland, Alex (2000), Perceptual intelligence, Communications of the ACM, 43(3) pp. 35-44

Real Time Tracking and Modeling of Faces: An EKF-based Analysis by Synthesis Approach (August 1999)

Attentional Objects for Visual Context Understanding (June 1999)

Jebara, T., Azarbayejani, A., and Pentland, A., (1999) 3D Structure from 2D Motion, IEEE Signal Processing, 16(3) pp. 66-84 May 1999

Pentland, A., Picard, R., Sclaroff, S. (1996) Photobook: Tools for Content-Based Manipulation of Image Databases, in In'tl Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 18, No. 3.,pp. 233-254

Pentland, A., (1997) Content-Based Indexing of Images and Video, The Royal Society Philosophical Transactions on Biological Sciences, Vol. 352, pp. 1283-1290

Azarbayejani, A. and Pentland, A. (1995) Recursive Estimation of Motion, Structure and Focal Length, in IEEE Tran. Pattern Analysis and Machine Vision, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 545-561
http://web.media.mit.edu/~sandy/CV.html
http://cgi.media.mit.edu/vismod/tr_pagemaker.cgi
http://www.media.mit.edu/people/sandy

"Sloan School of Business, 1987-present." I know I've recently seen this Sloan School of Business swirling somewhere around another vicsim, perp or shill.

The only other named co-founder of First Mile Solutions I glanced at is:
Stacy Standley Mr. Standley is the Managing Director of BG Products, Inc. and BG Products, India. He is also an Aspen Insitute Advisor to the Aspen Institute India. He was director of the Worldwide Fund for Nature Living Planet Campaign in Switzerland. As President of Earth Voices, Mr. Standley produced the summary of the 1992 Earth Summit hosted by the Aspen Institute. Mr. Standley served three terms as Mayor of Aspen, Colorado and was a director of the Aspen Center for Environmental Studies.
http://www.spoke.com/info/p7DphnE/StacyStandley

I'd say line this do-gooder up against the wall too.
simonshack
Administrator

Nice catch, Ozzy. 'Professor Pent(agon)land' goes straight into our black files. B)

Just a little priceless scene

(go to 2min42 of this video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPJTe1KVyg

Reporter asks: " Where are all the people...who were in these buildings?"

Just enjoy the face of the medic as his mind grasps for a 'scientific explanation'...
And - of course - medics are the most qualified persons to opine about / and inform the public about the dynamics of skyscraper collapses. :lol: