National September 11 Memorial and Museum

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Prescient

Re: National September 11 Memorial and Museum

Unread post by Prescient »

Look at him. This is the picture of a liar, lying.

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20 ... nniversary
Outgoing head of 9/11 museum and memorial reflects on 15 year anniversary
What Joe Daniels saw on Sept. 11
 made him want to spend 11 years 
making sure the world never forgets...
More than 27 million people from all over the world have visited since.
For the memorial and museum, you received donations from contributors in all 50 states and 126 countries.
Daniels directed planning, construction and development for both projects and led the foundation in a fundraising campaign that took in more than $450 million.
After 11 years, you are leaving. Why?
What was important for me was that we were up and running and everything opened and we made sure the business model worked. So all of the major things that I wanted to see happen have happened, and now, with the 15th anniversary approaching, it feels as if the appropriate time is here. I’m 44 years old and I’m going to take on another big challenge in my life, and it seemed like the right time to do it.
You were a consultant at McKinsey & Co. and an attorney at Cravath, Swaine & Moore before entering the nonprofit world. What drew you to it?
I was outside the World Trade Center on 9/11 and I saw terrible things, like people jumping from the buildings and United 175 slamming into the South Tower. It was a very impactful, direct experience. I had a lot of feelings of anger and “How could they do this to us?”
:puke:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

When dousing yourself in propaganda, why not go to a pure source? Let's have some fun looking at a typical article in which the military and its Internet trolls try to ramp up patriotic feelings with more cognitive dissonance.

First of all, if nothing else, you can notice an absolutely hilarious progression of photographs. From the somber ceremony of political slaves selling their best worshipful faces of the State (Trump, Hillary, Obama, the same picture of Hillary again, Trump-Trumpety-Trump-Trump, etc.) to the agents (i.e.; sacrosanct "victims") and finally nothing but flags and soldiers (and a[n American] football helmet!) ...
911-memes-2016.jpg
911-memes-2016.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7693 times
Sure, America. You're not propagandized at all!

'The grief never goes away': Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton join victims' families at Ground Zero on the fifteenth anniversary of 9/11

As the US remembers its darkest day, the children of those killed in the 9/11 attacks spoke from Ground Zero

Recalling parents they had not seen or touched for 15 years, the young adults spoke of bravery and loss

Both Trump and Clinton were at the Ground Zero memorial too, having suspended their campaigns

[Is that so? Then, where were all the campaign losers in the roll of pics?]

Barack Obama gave a speech at a Pentagon memorial, saying that America must not tear itself apart in fear

'Our diversity, our patchwork heritage, is not a weakness,' he said, but 'one of our greatest strengths'

A third memorial was held at Shanksville, Pennsylvania, near where United Flight 93 crashed after passengers rushed the terrorists

The memorial began with NYPD and FDNY officers carrying a flag found in the ruins of one of the attacks

By James Wilkinson and Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com
[Heroes for UK-USA relations. Ha!]

Published: 07:39 EST, 11 September 2016 | Updated: 09:46 EST, 11 September 2016

The other was in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where it's believed passengers on United Flight 93 crashed the plane rather than allow it to hit the terrorists' target.
[Still doubts about that story, eh?]

Parade: The Ground Zero ceremony began with the parading of a flag that was found amidst the rubble of the 9/11 attacks, as it was saluted by FDNY and NYPD crews
["Found"?]
We now interrupt this story to bring you these related videos you may enjoy:
Footage shows Russia launch rockets during military exercises

Incredible and disgusting moment a salivary stone emerges

Migrant repeatedly screams Allahu Akbar onboard easyJet flight

Shocking photo shows parents passed out with kid in the backseat

Talk about braving it! Topless girl takes a tumble on bike

'Twin Tower' sale! 9/11 mattress sale advert provokes rage

Adorable cat lounges as automated vacuum takes it for a ride

Shocking moment two families start brawling on front lawn

Little girl becomes online hit over cotton candy reaction

Horrifying moment stray dog carries dead baby through street

Is this the moment Bigfoot was spotted on camera in Britain?

Base jumpers life saved after onlooker notices missing gear
Click on your video feed. Give Tavistock the insight they deserve. Anyway, where were we?
As the Ground Zero memorial began, a flag recovered from Ground Zero was marched with reverence by members of the NYPD and Fire Department. [I need to know more about this flag. What happened to this flag?]

It was carried past a a silent wall of saluting civil servants, and groups of onloookers, some holding placards of friends and family lost in the attacks. [Whew! Whew! Thanks! Thanks! I I was kinda worried that wasn't gonna happen happen. I'm still not so sure there's quite enough solemn focus on this flag, though. Is there some way we could bring more attention to the plurality, silence and flags?]

Finally, the crowds stood in silence as a choir of dozens carried their voices up in a moving rendition of 'The Star-Spangled Banner.' [There we are! Perfect.]

Afterward, the flag was carried away to the sound of bagpipes.
[Sniff sniff. Okay, I'm ready. Start the feed.]

The son of Vincent D'Armadeo, a victim of the Twin Towers attacks, stepped up to recall his father.
What the-?! Who the hell is that? Vincent D'Armadeo? He's not under "A" or "D" in any memorial. Did you mean Vincent D´Amadeo? This flying angel? This grimacing saint?

What's with the "R"? How dare you mangle this victim's name. How dare you.
He spoke movingly of how America came together in support of those directly affected by the attacks.

He was the first of several victims' children to recall the loss they bore when America faced its darkest day, 15 years ago.
Define "several". I'm counting 1 so far ...
Many speakers were in their twenties, recalling fathers, mothers and siblings that they had not spoken to or touched since they were just young children.
[Or tasted.]

Parents, brothers, sisters and other family members also spoke out.
[Let's say mostly "other".]

'It doesn't get easier. The grief never goes away. You don't move forward - it always stays with you,' said Tom Acquaviva, who lost his son, Paul Acquaviva, in the attacks.
[His resemblance to his colleagues was unforgettable.]
"Paul Andrew Acquaviva"

Wait, now we're counting parents again? I'm so torn up. I need to maybe look down the click hole again. Thank goodness, here it is.

Wait a minute. I thought we already saw those. Moving on ...
Although this is the 14th memorial to the dreadful events of that day, the effects of that time are still felt strongly by those who were directly affected.

[And thank the Lord for that since I feel so very numb after this extra large Slurpie(TM) from the gas station.]

For Dorothy Esposito the 15 years since she lost her son, Frankie, has been 'like 15 seconds.'
[So, slightly longer than the physically impossible building collapse that supposedly killed him.]
"Francis Esposito"

That's 1 kid, 2 parents ...
James Johnson, a retired New York City police sergeant who is now police chief in Forest City, Pennsylvania, was there for the first time since he last worked on the rescue and recovery efforts in early 2002.

'I've got mixed emotions, but I'm still kind of numb,' he said. 'I think everyone needs closure, and this is my time to have closure.'
[A very strong feeling of vague numbness. Definitely a patriotic American.]

Some who spoke wished for more tolerance in America's future.

'The things we think separate us really don't. We're all part of this one Earth in this vast universe,' said Granvilette Kestenbaum, who lost her astrophysicist husband, Howard Kestenbaum.
[Distant cousin Masonite Kissenass said Gran had a 2-dimensional character and was actually kind of a jerk on paper, but at least he was always smiling about it.]
"Howard Kestenbaum"
'We're all ordinary, and we're all special, we're all connected. We waste precious time by thinking otherwise.'
["It's mostly a waste of time to think too hard at all," the actress stated urgently, as a bead of sweat dripped down her temple.]

The tolling of a single bell signified the exact moment that a plane struck the first tower.
[WTF? Really? What coordination! Was there a 7-second delay before the bell, after an 11-gun salute, perhaps? Or a cough?]

As well as those gathered outside in New York, others chose to remember the fallen in the National September 11 Museum there, which had announced it would be closed to all but the victims' families until Sunday afternoon.
Closing the memorial to show the world that remembering things is ... uh, what? Like, hard work? Kinda exclusive and elite? Weird move, as Simon pointed out here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2401373#p2401373

Oh, but it gets weirder ...
President Obama observed the somber anniversary with a moment of silence in the Oval Office at 8:46am EDT - the exact moment a hijacked airplane slammed into the north tower of New York City's World Trade Center.

He then went to the Pentagon, where he laid a wreath at the beginning of a memorial service.
[And then began to hum a Christmas hymn? No?]
That service opened with a prayer for those lost, followed by a moment of silence commemorating the moment that United Flight 77 hit the building.
[No bell for the impact of the mi-- uh, plane?]

[...]

The American people, he said, are 'bound by a creed as old as our founders, e pluribus unum - 'out of many we are one'.
[Yes, from out of many crimes against humanity, emotional traumas and systems of parasitic growth of your puppetmasters, we are one huddled, terrified mob of easily spooked cowards. Good point.]
For some reason, the next few captions are labeled:
True: Obama said that America's diversity is one of its greatest strengths, not a weakness, and, in a Bible quote, that America should not let 'steadfast love and faithfulness' leave it
This entirely opinionated suggestion is a true fact? Uh, okay ...
... He concluded: As Americans, we do not give into fear. We will preserve our freedoms and the way of life that makes us a beacon to the world.
[A beacon of what, precisely?]

The American flag is flying at half-staff atop the White House and other federal buildings. Obama has invited governors, interested organizations and individuals to follow suit.
[Oh right. A beacon of flags! Of course. I almost forgot when those bagpipes stopped playing ...]

[...]

Hell: In a pre-recorded interview with CNN, Clinton described what she saw at Ground Zero on the day of the attacks as 'as close to a depiction of Hell that I've ever personally seen'
[You mean a horned devil was stalking around torturing human beings with supernatural flame and pitchforks? Or what? Cuz that's a really close depiction of Biblical hell I've seen in a painting. Or is it like a Heironymous Bosch painting? Why is there no footage of that?]

Andy Card, former chief of staff to President George W Bush, recalled to CNN how he had no idea the Pentagon had been hit at first - only that there was a silence on the phone line.
[Jeez, Card. You should have asked Bush. He saw the first plane hit with his own eyes!]

He also recalled how President Bush had made one of his first actions to call Vladimir Putin, to tell him that America would not be immediately leaping to war.
[Just gearing up. You know, in case you wanted to tag along.]

Also speaking to CNN in an interview recorded days ago, Hillary Clinton recalled how she was on her way to a Senate meeting when she first heard a plane had struck the World Trade Center.

[...]

'I went the next day Chuck Schumer and I, we were one of the very few planes in the sky that day,' she said, recalling how she approached New York, and then Manhattan in a helicopter.
[So on September 12th, Hillary was in one of those color-morphing choppers maybe? Or is she confusing the television screen for her own personal experiences, again?]

'We went over, circled, the burning pile and when we landed we met up with the Governor and the mayor and went walking toward Ground Zero and as we moved farther south hand[?!?] we aw this curtains of black smoke that was stretched across the island, basically.
[I totally aw that curtains too. Only, on TV the reported black smoke that was everywhere like military obscurant was depicted as a misty crypto-gray. What a funny difference. But I've heard colors behave kinda oddly during terrorist events. And movement in general has a dreamy unreal quality to it. And government records.]

'Occasionally it would be broken by a firefighter coming out. I remember one image so indelibly, dragging his axe and it was as close to a depiction of Hell that I've ever personally seen.'
[Oh, so the firefighter himself was like the devil. Or like the psychotic father from The Shining. I get it now. That clears the hell bit up.]

She also described of how President Bush immediately agreed to give $20million to help support the city after she and Schumer approached him.

And also spoke of how workers on the ruble were affected by the 'toxic brew' in the air, and how officials denied there was evidence it was damaging to people.

[Go ahead and trust those weird officials, saying the ruble is not as damaging as currency advisors were saying during the cold war. Use rubles at your own risk. We wash our hands of this.]

'You could see the evidence you could smell it you could taste the evidence,' she said.
[We even licked the evidence. We're developing an Essence of Evidence for the museum gift shop.]

Meanwhile, Donald Trump released a written statement addressing the tragic day.
[Meanwhile, in the other place that politics was totally not occurring ...]

'Today, we mourn for all the lives lost,' he said. 'We mourn for all the children who had to grow up without a mom or dad, and for all the parents who've had to struggle on without their children.
[I've had children. I've had some great children. People say my children are the best.]

'We will never forget.'
[Let's make remembering great again.]

The statement spoke directly about how the 'the entire world bore witness to the strength and courage of our mighty nation.'
[He's direct. You have to admit direction.]

'Firefighters, police officers and port authority workers rushed into danger, into smoke, into fire to save the lives of people they had never met - performing their sacred duties until their last moments on Earth [...] These were the finest and bravest and toughest people that could ever grace a city.'
[And fakest. The fakest people you could ever meet. I knew some of these people. They were my friends.]

He also remembered those who fought terrorists on Flight 93, and those in the Pentagon that day.
[It's powerful to remember things that, at the start of the article, have been established as dubious.]

[...]

On CNN, Monsignor John Delendick, a FDNY chaplain spoke of how the was called in to the Twin Towers on the attack.

[Hey, what happened to these child actors anyway? Why are we droning on about the same old adult liars?]

Initially, he said, he thought the first strike must just have been a small plane, and then that the second was just a pilot 'coming in for a look - showing how incomprehensible the attacks were at that time.

[Why not? A roaring 767 barreling in on the scene for a little looksee.]

He also talked about watching people jump from the towers. 'They had a choice to die either by fire - a terrible way to die - or die clean,' a colleague told him.
[Dodging those hellish, almost sexy, axe-wielding devils coming up the stairs with their supernatural fire and brimstone. Better to die without touching such sin and revelry.]

He also recalled how a police officer ran up next to him and asked if he could hear his confession.

He told the officer that he was giving general absolution - a total forgiveness of sins - to everyone there at the time, as they were caught in 'an act of war.'
[War is your True God. He forgives all.]
And now a word from our sponsor.

In a statement, the department said that 'for security reasons, we will not provide specific security details'. But the department said an 'adequate detail will be in place' around the city.

[LOL — for security reasons, there will be much less security than normal. I'm going to use that argument next time I'm asked what kinds of security strategies make me feel safest.]

Members of the New York Police Department Emerald Society Pipes and Drums band marched during a procession in Lower Manhattan to mark the anniversary of 9/11 and the police officers who were killed during and after the terror attacks

People across the nation came together on the eve of 9/11 to prepare for the 15th anniversary of the terror attacks that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 innocents.

Families, friends and strangers alike joined hands across the nation to honor both those lost in the attacks, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country during a time of terror.
[Wait, are we still talking about those people on flight 93 that are believed to maybe have done something while the nation's military was taking a collective nap?]

'We remember what the members of the FDNY did in the face of something that could not be imagined,' he said.

'They showed selflessness. They showed courage.'
[Most of all, they showed up at all when before we didn't even know they worked for the Fire Department!]

[...]

Hundreds of family members of those who died and those who survived the attacks listened to their loved ones remembered for their courage on a day that would claim the lives of more firefighters than any other day in the nation's history.
[Hundreds of family members? So ... like, you'd say about 5% or 10% of the victims had family that cared they died? Something like that number? Or are we assuming like 1 member per victim? At most about a third of the victims were missed?]

Each of the names of the dead firefighters was read aloud during the service.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch read a letter from President Barack Obama that described the effect left on the nation after hijacked planes struck the twin 110-story towers of the World Trade Center, causing their collapse.
[Then a list of patriotic country singers was recommended. Followed by a list of countries with either the letters "u", "s" or "a" somewhere in their name.]

[...]

Pepperdine University

The university, which is located in Malibu, California, placed around 3,000 US flags in the ground in tribute to the nearly 3,000 victims lost in the attacks.

As the flags flew, students and staff were captured walking among them as they paid their respects on the eve of 9/11.

[Oh dear! Not by al-Qaeiouda, I hope!]

[...]

Texas A&M and Prairie View A&M Universities

Painted patriotic ribbons adorned the 25 yard line of Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, in honor of the anniversary of 9/11 before the start of an NCAA college football game between Prairie View A&M and Texas A&M.

Texas A&M wore custom made patriotic helmets to honor the 15 year anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York during Saturday's game

[You mean the university with a campus in Qatar is mourning their involvement with the middle east? I'm confused.]

Shanksville, Pennsylvania

Visitors in Pennsylvania honored those who lost their lives on Flight 93 as they made their way through the Flight 93 National Memorial.

Dozens lit candles in memory of the passengers and crew of Flight 93 and carried them to the Wall of Names.

Edward Noon, 22, of the Pennsylvania National Guard, paid tribute to the passengers and crew of Flight 93, while candles remained lit along the Wall of Names.
[Ted Midnight, 90, a Tax Accountant for California's IRS branch office, declined to comment on the events.]

The heroic men and women of Flight 93, who had just left Newark, New Jersey, and were headed to San Francisco, devised a plan, held a vote, stormed the cockpit and sought to take control of the jet from their hijackers.
[What th-?! I thought this was a passively held belief as you stated earlier!]

Although their plan failed, they were still able to force the Boeing 757 to crash, preventing it from hitting its likely target, the US Capitol, just 20 minutes away by air.
[A pity too, so we mailed them anthrax just to make sure they understood what the plan would have meant had it succeeded.]

Base jumpers life saved after onlooker notices missing gear[/b]

[Considering the cat video ...]

Authorities told NBC that 'as of now, there are no specific credible threats to New York City'.
[Authorities spoke to authorities and agreed there would be no threats mandated for today.]

[FFS, alright, alright. Hahaha, look at that poor cat struggle on the vacuum. Awwwww. Anyway ...]

The State Department also urged Americans to be vigilant about their personal security, NBC reported.
[Don't take any shit from anybody. If a police officer approaches you, look him dead in the eye and tell him you're going to be vigilant about your own personal security and he can feck the fuck off.]

The latest worldwide caution from the State Department says: 'Current information suggests that terrorist groups continue to plan attacks in multiple regions.
[LOL — but we're going to just keep listening, because we can't stop them anyway. Word is Switzerland, the Cayman Islands, tax havens worldwide and your local bank are probably alright too, intelligence reports.]

[The terrorists have won.]

Saturday afternoon, the Six Flags America theme park in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was evacuated because of a bomb and shooting threat.

State police received a phone call warning that there was a bomb inside the park, NBC Washington reported.

The person on the phone, who called around 1.30pm according to Fox 5, also said that people at Six Flags America would be shot.

Authorities told Six Flags America about the call and asked them to evacuate visitors.
[So, nothing to fear, basically, except leaving your house. Where's that cat video?]
Number of children of vicsims mentioned and identified: 1
Number of parents of vicsims mentioned and identified: 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -9-11.html

Yup, I'd say they pretty much barely qualified for the article's actual premise. :unsure:

Later, Hillary apparently fainted at the site. ("Breaking News: Hillary Clinton Rushed from 9/11 Memorial Service Following Medical Episode")

Don't worry, doctors. It's entirely normal for chronic liars to have the occasional nervous break down and/or panic attack.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

^
Granvillette Trieste Kestenbaum no less. This takes me back...
Life After Death is a documentary about the families of Arab, European and American victims of terrorist attacks and their compelling stories of suffering, endurance and hope. The film features Granvilette Kestenbaum and her daughter Lauren, who lost husband and father Howard on 9/11, as the two travel and reach out to family members of victims of the 11/9 Amman hotel bombings and the 3/11 Madrid train bombings.
Life After Death is a Visionaire Media production in association with Layalina Productions. It is produced and executive produced by Academy Award nominated Jerome Gary and Layalina’s President, Leon Shahabian, and directed by Shawn Thompson.
http://www.layalina.tv/films/life-after-death/

Laylina Lie Lie in a Aayligh
Layalina Productions is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public diplomacy initiative based in Washington, D.C., that develops, produces and distributes television programming throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Inaugurated in March 2002, Layalina aims to dispel negative stereotypes of the other and help increase mutual understanding between the U.S. and Arab-speaking countries.

Hence Howard's Sub African wife and Oriental Daughter

[1] The organization's following has been notably bipartisan, with leading foreign policy veterans and media experts from both Republican and Democratic backgrounds making up the organization’s Board of Directors and Board of Counselors including Henry A. Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Sam Nunn, and former President George H. W. Bush. [Note to self - Insert several Puke Smilies here.]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layalina_Productions,_Inc.

Convenient that the Wiki URL doesn't actually work so Go HERE LINK
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hoi - I enjoyed your post and humour.

It has got to the point where I can't even bring myself to watch this crap anymore, so my contributions to the 9/11 hoax are pretty much what is already on here and the Reality Shack before it.

This doesn't stop me being an avid reader still but I have no time to spend on proper research anymore. I do hope, though, one day, before I leave this mortal coil, that WE, as a collective made some difference to the control that certain elites and media have over the World's population. For my part, I challenge my children not to believe everything they see or are taught at school.

I would like to add a couple of observations on photos that I found on a similar link;
If you had genuinely lost a loved one on 9/11 would you tack an old photograph onto a stick and hold it aloft? of course not. Even funnier, why are all of the sticks that aforementioned photos are attached to all the same type? Surely they aren't distributed by a single source?

Why do the relatives of Gary J Frank still use the same crappy photo of their loved one (the only one available on the internet and used at various Memorial websites)? I'm guessing that this is the same one they used when he went "missing" seeing as they are still letting us know who he worked for and what floor he worked on! :blink:

And why would the relatives of James Patrick White still have the same photo/stick that they took to the 2012 remembrance parade? And why is the lady on the right stifling a grin?

As they say; WE MUST NEVER FORGET.

Edit: Photos added and text tidied up.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"1100 FAMILY MEMBERS NEVER GOT TO BURY THEIR LOVED ONES"

Oh my Gawd, folks - here we go again... We all know about the Nutwork's bizarre obsession with the number "11". But the below quote (pronounced by a guide of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum) truly takes the cake.

"A still shocking statistic is that 1100 family members never got any human remains back to bury, never got through the ritual of laying their loved ones to rest".

Source of the quote: https://youtu.be/bTCoecPRlJg?t=107

Providing that you are graced with a functional brain, you will appreciate just how ridiculous that statement is. I really don't care to explain it to those who don't!
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

1100 but the 11 still remains.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fakeologist wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:44 pm 1100 but the 11 still remains.
Oops - typo ... or/and brainfade! Have corrected it now, dear Ab - thanks ! (perhaps I have a dysfunctional brain myself!) :)