Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Maat

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by Maat »

Oh dear! 'Sai Girl', your logic seems to have a "non-linear character to it" too, if you can supposedly be so convinced of the "victims" being faked that you would physically confront alleged relatives on their own turf, yet still believe there were really "amateur videographers" on 9-11, filming...what? Cartoons? :blink: :lol:

I must admit, although I truly hoped you were legit and would explain it adequately, the conspicuous absence in your narrative of any friend to accompany you (at least as back-up protection) camera or not, did strike me as very odd. No sane woman (or man) would go alone to any unpredictable confrontation like that without taking someone along as a witness and to provide assistance if necessary.

Unfortunately, you offered no explanation for that gaping hole in your story, despite other members' wondering about the lack of photo record. Instead, without any acknowledgements, you launched straight into your shill script for the "amateur" film makers! :rolleyes:

Wear your virtual 'Medal of Honor Elizabeth Wainio' with pride, it's as fake as you both are ;)

Stick a fork in her, she's done! :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Luc Courchesne is an existing persona, MultiMedia Artist,
as is Wolfgang Staehle, Video Artist.
Possibly. Potentially. Vaguely. Allegedly.

Hezarkhani - however - doesn't seem to be real at all.

Jeff Hill - however - seems to believe someone's digital airplane is a video of a fake airplane - a "hologram" never explained by modern science and which excuses too many fake videos of fake airplanes. Do you understand?

Just because the personality might be connected to a real person, it doesn't necessarily make that name legit - or if the name is legit, not necessarily the person who could be a chronic paid lying actor. :P

So you end up with the question: how did Shure get a hold of so many of these people that are impossible to communicate with? Why didn't SaiGirl provide the PDF of the image she was handing out to people? Why wasn't any more evidence whatsoever provided of her encounter?

I am not saying SaiGirl's story is completely unbelievable. There have been opportunities like this in our lives to attend these events oriented around the vicsims and failed opportunities to document things. Perhaps SaiGirl is genuinely confused and believes the family members are who they say they are. I doubted the actual presence of those acting as family members and the way she claims they interacted with her.

However I will await her response on this forum to defend her story. I'd like some more proof that what she says took place actually took place. As a fellow skeptic I hope that she accepts exceptional claims require exceptional proofs.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I remember researching the likes of Hez & Courchesne many years ago when I first looked into the "fakery" of the amateur footage. It is my opinion that Courchesne, certainly, is a real person, such was the mass of material available on him.

The question I have is: Was this fame a result of the "work" he did for the 9/11 cause or does his history pre-date the event? If not, then perhaps he "became Courchesne"?
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

Okay, so Sai Girl is accused of not having a 'linear' logic about what happened/not happened on 9/11.

So Id like to begin with a simple question:
What if Sai Girl would have come up with a story, that she was at this meeting and everything seemed to be real. WHAT would you guys think in this case?

At this point I'm too lazy to quote, but someone above mentioned that it is impossible that the alleged amateur photographers exist and the following question was raised: Why would the perps want to have a 'real' person to be this alleged photographer.
Okay, maybe there are no photographers, no flesh no bones. Nothing, just scripted CGI.

But I thenk ask myself: Why do some of you guys then find it possible that the perps need fake family members?
There's no 'linear' logic behind that either.

Another problem within some of you guys logic:
I simply just cannot disprove your theories. Why?
Because if I come up with something that doesn't fit into the theory, I'm either a perp or faked the evidence.
So ask yourself then, are some of the theories of any scientific value?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

anon1911 wrote:Okay, so Sai Girl is accused of not having a 'linear' logic about what happened/not happened on 9/11.

So Id like to begin with a simple question:
What if Sai Girl would have come up with a story, that she was at this meeting and everything seemed to be real. WHAT would you guys think in this case?

At this point I'm too lazy to quote, but someone above mentioned that it is impossible that the alleged amateur photographers exist and the following question was raised: Why would the perps want to have a 'real' person to be this alleged photographer.
Okay, maybe there are no photographers, no flesh no bones. Nothing, just scripted CGI.

But I thenk ask myself: Why do some of you guys then find it possible that the perps need fake family members?
There's no 'linear' logic behind that either.

Another problem within some of you guys logic:
I simply just cannot disprove your theories. Why?
Because if I come up with something that doesn't fit into the theory, I'm either a perp or faked the evidence.
So ask yourself then, are some of the theories of any scientific value?
The constant use of "you guys" tells me you are a clown or a shill!

What if my auntie had balls?

On reflection, the Sai Girl's alleged adventure is exactly the same script as Jeff Shill's phone calls!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote: Why didn't SaiGirl provide the PDF of the image she was handing out to people? Why wasn't any more evidence whatsoever provided of her encounter?
However I will await her response on this forum to defend her story. I'd like some more proof that what she says took place actually took place. As a fellow skeptic I hope that she accepts exceptional claims require exceptional proofs.
I would have totally agreed with that before she posted her first response here, Hoi. She already had her opportunity to acknowledge SmokingGun's and your references to the lack of film with whatever defense she might have had and thereby explain why she was alone — but did she mention anything about her alleged encounter? That incongruous behavior plus her non sequitur of Hill's fake calls to perp actors being "authentic and spontaneous" was more than enough for me.

It's all about what real people normally do in real situations. What I see is that we have absolutely no evidence of any kind that this 'Sai Girl' actually did what s/he claims at all, only an unverifiable story in text :)
brianv wrote:On reflection, the Sai Girl's alleged adventure is exactly the same script as Jeff Shill's phone calls!
Right on, Brian!

P.S. "Sai" & Psy are homophones ;)

E2A:
'Sai Girl' has no excuse for being "confused" about anything at this stage — after at least 5 years in the "truth movement". Likes Ass Baker's 'music': "Blown to Kingdom Come" http://www.myspace.com/thesaigirl, and claimed Nico is "smarter than he sounds" (in 2009)

Right click-view image full size:
Still hasn't figured it out, really?

Believes in nukes (used on 9-11 too!), see her blog: http://losalamos911truth.blogspot.com/
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I was looking at sai girl's posts and didn't see one here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=480
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Why couldn't she at least snap ONE cell phone photo of the event? If her answer is "I don't have a camera on my phone or I don't have a phone" that would be a troubling response!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I told you I found the story plausible but that doesn't necessarily mean I believe it happened. Let's see some evidence from her. She has time. She hasn't been banned. Nobody is insulting her ad hominem. We're just trying to show that her story and her beliefs are a little on the spooky perp side. As for you, anon, nothing seems to please you until we believe in the slightest hint of novelistic storyspinning and claim it definitely happened in reality. When will you be satisfied that we have the right to doubt poor evidence?

Meanwhile, SaiGirl? Can you fill us in?
Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

I've been around this stuff longer than most here.
Of course I know that "Evan Fairbanks" is probably Evan Koopman.

The figure here being interviewed by Peter Jennings before the latter's untimely death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDu2V3yjS4

Hezarkhani was supposed to have been documented as some kind of LA gems dealer I think.
Whatever names these guys used it begs the question to say they are liars.
I never referred to either Fairbanks or Hezarkhani as "amateur videographers".
I have no idea who produced those famous fake videos that were broadcast to millions.
But that's not the point.
They are referred to as the Hezarkhani/"ghostplane" shot and the ABC-Fairbanks shot because that's what people call them and those guys (or whatever their other names might be) were pushed by the mainstream media as the original authors of the fakery.
Since the media attributed the fakes to these celebrity "amateurs", it made a lot of sense to ring them up and try to pin them down.
To see if they would actually try and defend the physical impossibility of their shots.
That's exactly what it sounded like Hill was doing.
At least at the time.
Listen to those interviews again and see if you can teach me to recognize the indicators that Hill was acting as some kind of "agent" to promote the legitimacy of their infamous fake shots.
I'm sure we could all learn a lot.

I've never met Jeff Hill face-to-face. I corresponded with him by e-mail a bit, conversed with him and a group on Skype once and knew him via some acquaintances at revereradio.
Jeff has a major drinking problem.
His current views on the alleged "eyewitness evidence" are full of shit in my view.
But that's not the point here.
I don't need to discredit Jeff Hill. He does that fine all by himself.

I met Nico Haupt several times in NYC where he seemed the only one there dedicated to promoting the issue of the TV fakery in the NYC911Truth group that he helped found.
He's another one with alcohol issues.

Rosalie Grable (Webfairy)( spent a week at my house, and we both participated in the original National Press Club event in DC (autumn of 2006) where Judy Wood was debuted and Morgan Reynolds first publicly advanced the whole "no planes" point of view. That was unprecedented back then.
Who's an "agent", who's a "dupe", who's just a fool or an opportunist ?

Nice to know I've found the experts who can precisely determine the situation instantaneously.

I've given lots of money to people to promote the TV fakery issue to the forefront of 9/11, and gotten into a lot of arguments with people over it. And lost many "friendships" over it.

I could go on at great length about the last ten years.
I have nothing to apologize for.

Take a quick vote on it and I'm out of here if you like.
I don't need anyone's approval or collaboration to do meaningful, effective activism.
I've learned that much by now.
Last edited by Sai Girl on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Still no answers, scans of "hand-outs" or explanations! And no one actually asked Sai Girl to give us a 'memory lane' tour either, did they? :rolleyes:
Ah, the joy of seeing a rat doing wheelies on a quad bike brings a simile to my faith :D
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

My Chat with Manny Badillio.

I was on facebook 2 days ago trying to educate "twoofers" :lol: about the 9/11. When none other than Manny jumped in with this comment to me.

****** Terrorism is very real, it is orchestrated by men it in grey suits in the highest ranking offices. Which you or I have do not have the privy of confronting.

(wooo big scary men in grey suits we cant touch.. what a gate keeper, that aint research)

straght out I asked him...

Manny are you aware that there are LOTS of people world wide that don't believe your story? That there is mounting research that indicates your lying about your uncle? Do you have any other photos of him? There is a thread (I linked the Jesse ventura thread) about you! Your resemblence is uncanny To the Robert (I forget his last name but I showed him the picture) firefighter that supposedly died on 9/11.... In all fairness did you want to respond to these Huge allegations on the thread? ( I linked the the thread)

LOL of course he didnt reply.. and I was booted of the chat by the person whos stat it was. :lol:

equinox - 1
Manny - 0
As Usual!
Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

No, my cheap Verizon cellphone certainly doesn't have a camera.

If I'd uploaded some shots or even some video, would they be analyzed for photo-shoppery or video fakery ?

I suppose video might be convincing.

How about one of you calling McFaul's on a Friday night (when Sarah is usually bussing tables there apparently) or calling her at the Ulman Cancer Center or whatever and asking her about the obnoxious conspiracy theorist handing out shit this past weekend at her party ?
She'd be easy to reach.
Just sound sympathetic to her and hostile to me. That should work.
It wouldn't be considered stalking or phone harassment to get a brief confirmation from her.

I'll donate a thousand inflated Chinese-baked Federal Reserve Notes to this WEB site and the work of its key researchers. A thousand via PayPal if you can prove that I'm the liar here.

On the other hand, if proof indicates that I'm telling the truth, then BOTH of us commit to donate a thousand via PayPal.

Any takers ?
Last edited by Sai Girl on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

How do we know that you aren't "Sarah"? That is a pretty silly suggestion, calling the bar and shit.

you really have 1000 dollars to wager and no camera on your phone?

Sounds like you're rich; offering a grand either way. I gotta call bullshit.

If someone really did that they would film it.

I have a brand new phone still in the box. You can have it Sai girl. (for free!)

It takes pictures and video and all kinds of stuff.