Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by brianv »

Sai Girl wrote:I explicitly said in my initial report of the event that it was up to Simon and Hoi to determine whether to publish my account.

What's the big deal anyway ?
Haven't you ever leafleted for a cause ?
Or gone to a political protest carrying a sign ?

Oh that's right .. I forgot. Your a WEB warrior.
Hardly willing to get your hands dirty or bloodied for your convictions.

The offer still stands.
No I haven't! I don't do master/slave shite! Protest against my servants?? Yeah thats a good one!

I'm a webwarrior++ actually, there's not much "9/11" street activism here in rural Ireland!

Haven't you noticed people like Simon and Hoi and myself to some degree don't go round hollering - "Hey look what I done for 9/11 truth"!? What do you want - a fucking medal?

No martial arts person, or kung-fu granny to be more precise, would ever threaten violence against another person, which leads me to believe it's all bullshit like your alleged education and your $5 phone!

Put up or shut up!!
Last edited by brianv on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Sai Girl wrote:You keyboard commandos' make me wanna puke.
I'd like to punch some of yours faces in.
Posts that are defensive, emotional or repetitious are never acceptable. Can you feel the trapdoor beneath your participation here begin to open? Take your bile and your bad attitude elsewhere.

By the way, what's your native language? You might review the proper use of apostrophes.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

Since you've already graciously posted my picture and life story, what possible difference would it make to upload more pictures ?
What the hell would that prove ?
I have a cheap simple cellphone with no camera. So what ?
There are probably millions of people who get by fine with simple cellphones.
I went to a perp event, handed out some printed material and stirred up some emotional reaction.
Big deal. What's so incredible about that ?
Its not like the earth stopped spinning on its axis.

The Wainio case interested me because they live in my area and it was easy to get there.
I have no idea when they will surface like that again.
If they do, I'll probably be there to infuriate them.
Purely for my own satisfaction.
They're not exactly media superstars.
Just small-time hustlers trying to make a buck off of a ten-year old event.
This whole discussion is so stupid I can hardly believe it.
I'm going out for a jog to clear my head.
Sai Girl
Banned

Simon originally asked if I could attend the event and even offered to pay the 40 bucks.
I replied that I could easily afford it and would report back to him on the event.
So I did.
It seems clear that his publication of the account has provoked some resentment here.
It sounds like you resent his fulsome praise of some rather mundane plain old street activism.

Is this a reflection of some guilt or feelings of inadequacy on the part of you keyboard commandos ?

I don't need validation from you or anyone else.
People who have met me know what I'm about and they know I"m for real.
On the other hand, some of you sound like paper cut-outs to me.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Sai Girl wrote:Simon originally asked if I could attend the event and even offered to pay the 40 bucks.
I replied that I could easily afford it and would report back to him on the event.
So I did.
It seems clear that his publication of the account has provoked some resentment here.
It sounds like you resent his fulsome praise of some rather mundane plain old street activism.

Is this a reflection of some guilt or feelings of inadequacy on the part of you keyboard commandos ?

I don't need validation from you or anyone else.
People who have met me know what I'm about and they know I"m for real.
On the other hand, some of you sound like paper cut-outs to me.
No, not his publication of the account of your alleged "activism"! Stop trying to shift the emphasis! We...I am simply asking you to prove that you did what you said! And I get veiled threats and ad-hominems in return! And in the light of these replies it makes it even harder to believe your story!

Guilt? Inadequecy? Keyboard Commandos? Paper cut-outs? Anything else while you are about it?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

these responses from Salgirl are like shoveling shit against the tide, you GET NOWHERE! Guys it's pointless pressing her for a detailed analysis of this Waino event. I think it's fricken Hilarious she works for Lockheed, they have offices in my part of Florida and that place is like Fort Knox and she doesn't have a digital camera?? Trust me she can afford one!! This thread should be locked and deleted! Have you noticed that she has yet to respond to the request for the brochures that were handed out? If you printed them for the event let's see?
Last edited by Brutal Metal on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

"Lynn Ertell" (sounds so much as "Lynn Angell" to me), so you are employed by Lockheed Martin. A corporation that deals with technological weapons and artificial war and fake projects for NASA and sucking money off the citizens, and you feel like preaching to us that you have a life? A house free of debt?

I feel sorry for you...

You call what we do here "web bullshit". Allow me to laugh. Compared to the few leaflets that you might have handed out, the "web bullshit" reaches hundred of thousands of people if not millions across the globe. This very forum is completely international. We only use english because it is the latin of our times and not because we are based in America or something.

It is safe to say that your indignation is completely false at this point. Even us, without a life and with this web bullshit on our hands, can see right through it. :rolleyes:

It is just a cloud of dust that you are raising to get out of the fact that you have nothing to give us in support of your story, and that your attempt to get a lot of credit on this forum fast didn't work.

Eh, I know, it is hard to get credit around here. Everyone has to take the long way.
Maybe you hoped that coming with this Wainio story we all would have to shut up and listen to what you had to tell us about Jeff Hill or some of the other characters we care absolutely nothing about.

You have to understand that these people have absolutely no credit and that to no avail you can try and put them back at the center of the research on fakery.

So, enough with the phony indignation. If your Wainio story were true, but you didn't have any material in support of it,then your trip was a complete failure: it was badly conceived and designed. With all the experience you claim to have, and knowing how everything that surrounds 9/11 is steeped in fakery, it is childish to imagine that no back-up evidence is required to carry this story around. If anything you should act a little more humble and admit this rookie mistake.

Although I don't think we are in presence of a rookie mistake, here. But as I said, rather a sad, lazy effort to get a lot of credit on this forum fast. I suspect that the only reason this thread will have to survive, will be as an example of how we thwart such efforts around here. :P
Brutal Metal

nonhocapito wrote:"Lynn Ertell", so you are employed by Lockheed Martin. A corporation that deals with technological weapons and artificial war and fake projects for NASA and sucking the money off citizens, and you feel like preaching to us that you have a life?

Nonhocapito you forgot to mention the 100's of millions $$$ awarded to them for Bullshit Defense contracts in the years following 911 :D I'd put them on par with Cheney's Haliburton!
Brutal Metal

she must be on a month to month contract with Verizon cause when you renew they give you a choice of the latest phones available for FREE when you resign with them, SO Sal hit the mall and get what your entitled to for being such a valued customer for all these years :D
Sai Girl
Banned

I happen to have a job with a big company that employs thousands of people from all over the
world.
I process Social Security claims. Its pretty boring work really.
Many of the people I work with every day, who are employed by the same company, come from India or China. Like me they work as contractors to government agencies.
Here in the dismal US economy at the moment, these happen to be just about the only jobs available.

Just about everyone I work with on a day-to-day basis knows exactly what my views are on 9/11.
I make it a point to express those views at the earliest possible opportunity.
Because the truth needs to be talked about.
If my boss or his boss reads this thread and decides to get me fired, then so be it.
Its just another job to me.
I've done the same kind of job my whole adult life.
If they decide to blacklist me, then so be it.
At 60 I'm desperate to retire already.

I don't work on radar or missile guidance systems.
Frankly, with my long "subversive" background I seriously doubt I'd be granted even a minimal clearance to do such work. And I wouldn't do it anyway.

But making sure that Social Security checks get out to the people who need them to survive seems worthwhile enough that I'm willing to do it to earn a living.
My mother who is in her 80s gets one of those checks every month.
I have no apologies to make for that.
The software I maintain enables the old and disabled here in the US to get their checks every month. I
So does that qualify me as an "agent" of the "military-industrial complex" ?
Or just another drone plodding along in the bureaucracy.

My name, my picture (from Facebook), my employer and some of my personal history were already posted by someone here at this thread.
Someone went to that much trouble. Which wasn't very hard to do.
Finding that information out was pretty simple because I actually have a verifiable history.
I have posts in various blogs that go back ten years to the time of 9/11 itself.
And I've confirmed that's who I am and even filled in further details.
Because I've always lived my life out in the open and always expressed my opinions about 9/11 or any other subject out in the open.
With no fear of what anyone else thinks.
Now the rules have changed.
Now a higher standard of confirmation has been set in this thread.

Its not unreasonable to expect others here to provide at least as much information about themselves as
they would about me.

I don't feel bound to engage in any serious discussion about any subject with someone here unless they reveal at least as much about their own lives.
Otherwise you're just another WEB troll hiding behind the skirts of anonymity.

Why should I need to respond to just another troll, who out of sheer cowardice won't even reveal as much about himself as has already been casually revealed about me, right here in this thread ?
I'm a real person with a face, a name, a job
I have nothing to hide.
Are you as "real" as me ?

You'll have to prove it here first before I take any comment of yours seriously.
Your sense of proportionality seems ridiculous.
This moment right here in this thread is a tempest in a teapot.

That's why I prefer the immediate confrontation of "face to face" activism, instead of these childish games of petty snarkery at a remote distance.
You refer to "credit as this forum"
What would such "credit" buy me anyway ?
A lottery ticket maybe.
Its not as though the whole world is rushing here to this thread to follow you're inane "discussion".
There's a relative tiny handful of people who would even bother to post here at this thread.
And obviously even fewer of those who are real "face to face"activists with respect to the issue of 9/11 or anything else.
But there seem to be plenty of anonymous "researchers".
Maybe that's why the last ten years seem to have yielded so little in the way of public "truth"
Because those unwilling to place their own faces and bodies on the line for that truth, have the resources to publish anything they want hiding behind WEB anonymity.

Wake up. There are no secrets anymore. Not to the people in charge.
Outfits like NSA (20 minutes down the road from me) mine data everywhere on the WEB.
Its actually the last place on the planet one would even attempt to maintain anonymity.
So the pretension of real anonymity is an illusion anyway.

No, this is a just a silly, petulant, childish effort to denigrate someone else's small but serious efforts at face-to-face confrontation.
Because by denigrating that, you prop up and rationalize your own manifest cowardice.
Last edited by Sai Girl on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Sai girl, you should understand what's going on here in this thread. Although you just started posting you have been
around for a minute. Let's stop being hostile. (everyone) If you're lying it will eventually come out. For some reason
I believe you. Next time please film and when you get a chance will you upload the Vicsim handout?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yawn. Thanks for the preaching Sai Girl.

Let's sum up: so far, we are no-life troll cowards who deal in web bullshit and who need to wake up.
Gee, I am glad you came around. <_<

This is not about you and your personal story. I barely commented the fact that you allegedly work for Martin Lockheed, because it is rather ironic, isn't it. As to the other information about you, I don't even necessarily believe any of it, so no, I am not very impressed.

The way I see it, this is about two things:
1) adding a little substance to your Wainio story; you don't have much.
2) your impromptu and uncalled for support for characters like Jeff Hill, that didn't have anything to do with anything. All of a sudden it sounded like the real reason for this whole Wainio story to be concocted in the first place.

So far, I am afraid it is you who have been the troll around here, avoiding our questions and shifting the topic to our non-appreciation of yourself.
...Well come to think of it, I guess I am making the mistake to "feed" your trolling right now, aren't I. :D
Brutal Metal

WOW I learn something NEW everyday, I wasn't aware that Lockheed was the institution responsible for dispersing Social Security checks to American citizens, Thanks and WRONG!!
And still ONE thing is missing from your newest novella? The infamous vicsim brochure?? We've asked what 20 times now and not a single comment from you?? And you figured me out I'm not a real breathing human, I was made in a lab re-animated from grave robber corpses put on this forum to haunt you!! :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear SaiGirl,

So far, I have no reasons to fully disbelieve or to fully believe your account of visiting the Wainio fundraiser at the Ropewalk Tavern. I am not going to ask you a truckload of questions in the hope of convincing myself (or others) to lean either way - as such an exercise would be futile. The fact that you snapped no pictures is not, in my mind, anything strange considering that - as of your account - you went there unaccompanied. However, let me quote a passage of your account and ask you a question related to it:
SaiGirl wrote: I was armed with 50 copies of a stapled color printed handout; each one six pages long with captioned images and narratives of all the various photo-shopped images of Liz Wainio (essentially copied and pasted from the September Clues/VicSim WEB site).
I would assume that you have a file on your Mac with these 6 pages? I would be grateful if you could kindly send it to me via e-mail. Thanks!

Other than that, I will kindly ask you to refrain from posting dismissive remarks about any members of this forum - or about our common endeavors in general. I do appreciate that you have, so far, remained courteous towards Hoi and myself; but see, since you have already expressed quite harsh opinions about other members and this forum as a whole, one could well interpret this limited courtesy of yours as insincere. To be sure, if I were a troll aiming to discredit this forum, I would do just that: keep in the good graces of its founders (in order to avoid trouble/or banning) and lash out vitriol at all other forum members. So please refrain from such antics - I am sure you will, as a veteran 9/11 researcher, fully understand and appreciate this kind request of mine.