Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by simonshack »

Standard reply from skeptics when confronted with our 9/11 VICSIM research:
"If the 9/11 victims were fake, why don't you go and tell that to the many grieving families out there?"

Last Saturday (Oct 22, 2011) our valiant member Sai Girl did just that. My deepest admiration goes to her and the fine way she handled what one would imagine to be - and let's be honest about that - a rather daunting and potentially hazardous initiative. The Sai Girl and I have exchanged e-mails lately concerning the alleged family members of "Honor Elizabeth Wainio", who supposedly perished in "FLIGHT 93". It so happens that the Sai Girl lives in the Baltimore area where this family lives - and also knows about the Ropewalk Tavern, a joint where they stage yearly fundraising events for the so-called "Honor Elizabeth Wainio Communications Memorial Scholarship". The other day, we found out (see link below) that this year's event was to be held on Saturday, October 22 - and so Sai Girl decided to join the party...

http://www.tutigertracks.com/s/108/inde ... &ecid=1943

(Of course, "Honor Elizabeth Wainio" should ring almost as a 'household name' to our forum members - and to anyone familiar with the Vicsim research (by Hoi Polloi and yours truly) at the September Clues website: http://septemberclues.org/vicsims_photo-analyses.htm )

So, without further ado, here's the full (unedited) account of the Sai Girl's adventures at the Ropewalk Tavern:
(from the Baltimore-Washington Security Zone Corridor)

Salutations and greetings to Simon and Hoi Polloi,

I hope this finds you in good health and good spirits.

As promised, here is my detailed report on the 2011 annual “Fundraiser for Honor Elizabeth Wainio Communications Scholarship” sponsored by Towson State University on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at the Ropewalk Tavern in south Baltimore.

http://www.elizabethwainio.com/main/events.cfm

I arrived at the scene approximately one-half hour before the event’s official start time in order to scout out the terrain and potential obstacles to the mission.

I was armed with 50 copies of a stapled color printed handout; each one six pages long with captioned images and narratives of all the various photo-shopped images of Liz Wainio (essentially copied and pasted from the September Clues/VicSim WEB site).

The first page had blow-ups of the two most egregious and transparently obvious examples of photo-shopping: the now legendary shots of “Liz with wine cup/ Liz without wine cup” . Also the “winter, spring, summer” pictures of Liz.

I entered the Ropewalk Tavern quietly and walked through the bar and its dining rooms, counting about two dozen people already in the tavern. One room had a row of tables set up with various objects for sale at the “silent auction”.

The mood seemed very upbeat and lively with joking, laughing and back-slapping. There were decorations of a celebratory nature around the place, festooned with flags, patriotic themes and a few “memorial photos” of Liz.

But the largest and most striking feature was a color picture of the late President Ronald Reagan posted against the background of an American flag. The huge picture of Reagan struck me as rather narrow and partisan for an ostensible “9/11 victim memorial event”.

Almost as though the memory of Reagan were more important than memorializing Liz. After all, Maryland is an overwhelmingly “blue” state. Republicans (and “conservatives”) are a small minority here. And the Baltimore metropolitan area is even more so.

The Ropewalk Tavern establishments (there’s another one up north in Bel Air, Maryland) are owned by the McFaul family, which regularly sponsors events to raise funds and support for the tiny handful of Maryland neo-cons in their intrepid but usually futile struggle for political traction here in the state. It seemed strangely discordant and inappropriate to be so ideologically narrow and politically partisan around this kind of event. As though they were crassly and opportunistically exploiting “the tragedy of 9/11” to advance a minority factional agenda on behalf of the Republican Party.

I would guess that most of the students and alumni of Towson State University are quite liberal and more likely to vote for Democrats. But clearly no Democrats or liberals would have been very welcome or comfortable at this particular event.

The “family” were there (father Ben and stepmother Esther Heymann) but it was clear that the star of the event was “sister” Sarah Wainio (a psychology graduate of Fordham University) who normally works as a barmaid at the tavern, when she’s not working at the ”Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults”.

http://www.ulmanfund.org/About-Us/Our-T ... ainio.aspx

Sarah was the “Queen Bee” of the occasion, decked out very fashionably (perhaps a bit heavy on the makeup), laughing and celebrating; clearly the center of attention. In fact, I had the impression that the entire event was really being staged on her behalf; like a “Happy Birthday” party or wedding shower for Sarah, rather than what should have been a more somber event to memorialize the dead “Flight 93 victim” Liz.

I quickly decided to position myself on the sidewalk out in front of the tavern’s entrance and began quietly and politely handing out the printed material to patrons entering the place.

This turned out to be wiser than staying inside, as I had barely handed out a few of the things when several people came storming out of the Ropewalk, obviously very upset and angry and confrontational.

“Are you crazy ? Why are you here ? !!! .. Do you know what you’re doing ? How can you be so cruel and inconsiderate ? If you have questions about 9/11 this is not the time or place for them. Why don’t you do this somewhere else ?”

All of the predictable rhetorical ejaculations emerged; the classic guilt-tripping about “hurting the families” and “disrespecting the victims”.

The same manipulative, evasive and diversionary stuff that we’ve all gotten used to hearing by now, whenever these “sensitive questions” are raised in public.

There were loud attacks on my personal motives and “sanity”. I was a bit surprised by the suddenness of it all, but held my ground quietly and firmly.

Even when someone grabbed one of the handouts and tore it up in front of me, I stayed cool and calm and very, very patient.

Sarah herself came out (with father Ben in tow) yelling and melodramatically breaking into tears ... for a brief moment. She quickly recovered though.

Ben said “I’m the father of that poor little girl. How dare you do this ? HOW DARE YOU!!! ”

When Esther Heymann presented herself as “the mother”, she was a little taken aback by my response: “You mean stepmother, don’t’ you ..”

The tension in the air was palpable, with a strong undercurrent of potential violence. Sensing the touchiness of the situation, I stayed quiet and calm, but continued to hand out the materials and periodically respond to the accusations

In short order, several Baltimore City police squad cars pulled up. Then two cops approached me and began to question me.
As soon as the cops arrived a young man (late 20s or early 30s) came rushing out of the tavern and told the cops that I had “pushed” him and he wanted to file “assault charges” against me. Soon he was joined by an elderly man claiming to be his father and a “retired FBI agent”. I quietly explained to the old man that his son had just lied about the alleged “assault” and reminded him that perjury was a felony.

At this point the cops demanded some identification from me, which they insisted they were legally entitled to see. So I handed them my driver’s license and continued to hand out the remaining printed materials. They held the license for about fifteen minutes before returning it to me and sympathetically explained to the offended “family” members that I had a legal, Constitutional right to hand out the printed material, no matter how offensive it might be.

By this time a small crowd had gathered – mostly bar patrons ,waiters and busboys -- so I distributed all the remaining handouts except for one copy.

My rejoinder to all the insults and expressions of outrage was to simply point to the obviously photo-shopped pictures and ask if that was an appropriate way in which to “honor the memory” of someone who was supposed to have been a “victim” on 9/11.

“If indeed she really had been on such a flight ... or if there even was such a flight anyway ... which seems ridiculously implausible by now ...”

After about a half hour, Esther Heymann came back out of the tavern, came right up to me and asked “Please let me have a copy of that so I can look it over”. I gave her the very last copy. She pretended to be mystified about the photos, asking where I had gotten them. “Ask CNN and the New York Times where they got them from ... ” I responded.

Much calmer now, she actually said “Thank you, ma’am” to me, folded up the handout, stuck it in her purse and returned to the tavern.

Having handed out all my materials I asked the police if I could go and they nodded yes.

I have no idea what the blowback from this will be.

If the “family” dares attempt to sue Simon or Hoi for “WEB libel” in the British courts, things could get out of hand for them. I seriously doubt they would take such a risk. Naturally I will be monitoring local mainstream media to see if there is any “ripple effect” from this small bit of street activism.

In a case of constructive fraud, its sometimes difficult to differentiate the mere dupes and pawns from the witting liars and cheats. But I don’t feel burdened by that distinction in this case.

Everyone knows damn well that 9/11 was a monstrous hoax and fraud, on many levels.

How could anyone in good conscience (openly admitting that the official 9/11 narrative has more holes in it than Swiss cheese) argue that after all this time (ten years later) it is somehow “not polite” to raise questions about photo-shopped “memorials” on the WEB ?

I sensed this weakness in the demeanor of the “family” and “supporters” of Sarah Wainio at the Ropewalk Tavern.

Simon and Hoi: Please feel free to publish this account at your WEB site. (I leave the editing for grammar and brevity to your editorial discretion.)

Upon reflection, I confess that my heart was pumping and I was a little sweaty after the intensity of the whole encounter.
Yet, at the same time, I found it strangely refreshing, even cleansing and therapeutic.

You guys have done exhaustively detailed and rigorous research on the video and photographic fraud committed by the 9/11 perpetrators in mainstream media, their supine accomplices and lapdogs, and their accessories after the fact.

The media perps of 9/11 are clearly our strategically optimal target.
A soft target. And an easily accessible one.

When it comes to things like color gradients and simulation software, I remain the humble student.

Nevertheless it is the duty of anyone who considers themselves a true “activist” to study your work, publicize it and distribute it widely.

To take your hard work and bring it to “the masses” ... whether they want to see it or not.

As one of your students, I thank you again for providing us with the means to restore sanity and coherence to a sick society.
For ourselves as individual activists .. and for everyone willing to face the ugly truth.

the Sai Girl
My warmest congratulations go to the Sai Girl for her commendable mettle - and for providing us priceless insights into just what sort of folks appear to be enmeshed in this massive and ongoing scam. I dearly hope her example will be followed by more brave people genuinely concerned with exposing the scattered network of fraudsters upholding the all-important myth of "3000 victims perishing on 9/11".

By the way, here's a TV news flash featuring "Honor Elizabeth Wainio's" alleged sister, Sarah (commenting on the killing of bogeyman Bin Laden...) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUpERQtjJE4
brianv

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by brianv »

flushed
Last edited by brianv on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Woah, what a nail-biter! Way to go! :D
For outstanding courage under fire behind enemy lines, I hereby nominate Sai Girl for a September Clues Medal of HONOR ! B)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Much respect, Sai Girl! Shame you didn't get it filmed.

I hope you made a point of explaining the shadow of the bottle to doubters? :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

flushed
Last edited by brianv on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Some photos I haven't seen before...

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/may/02/ ... losure-to/

Elizabeth and Sarah
http://www.towson.patch.com/articles/si ... l-memorial

"I think what makes Flight 93 so unique, the fact that there was no building associated with it, there were no lives on the ground lost, is also what I imagine makes it very challenging for us to raise money to commemorate that flight," she said. "We don't have a constituency."

"I'm always thinking about it, so in a way it's nice that people are talking about the attacks", she said.

"It's important now because the story needs to be told. I'm not sure that it's easier for the family members, but we just sort of avoid TV for a little while. But right now we have a giant task to just raise money. So any time our name is getting out there, Flight 93 is being talked about, I'm grateful," Wainio added.

"There's no glorifying any of it, but we have to celebrate the things that she loved," she said.
Last edited by upstream on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What a stupendous surprise to read this narrative instead of another neocon fable! The bit about the hallowed Reagan memorial rings so true it hurts. I have no doubt that this is a plausible scenario for what actually would take place during a confrontation with the liars. Although - with all due and heartfelt respect - I do not fully trust SaiGirl, her story is a convincing narrative of "reality" bumping into the "simulation".

To fully convince others of this kind of possibility in the future, it would be wise of us to team up with camerapersons (with high-quality cameras rather than the numerous crap ones associated with fabricated 9/11 imagery) and film as much *detailed* reality as possible.

Personally, the story being told is exciting enough for me and I don't need "proof" that people are thinking smarter about the media, but if we want this kind of revelatory story to catch like wildfire, we should start centering around these incredible encounters.

Here is one virtual confrontation I had with an alleged "best friend" - nay - "friend" - nay - "okay I just sort of barely knew him" acquaintance of a vicsim (Montoya) named "Loris Centola"

This is (a cartoon of) the character Carlos/Alberto/Bebeto/Beto Montoya:

And here is the post about the audio interview: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1816465

The link stopped working in that post, but here is a copy of the original link, which you can now download from our site:

INTERVIEW with Loris "My friend was a simulation!" Centola

http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... i_1mp3.mp3

---

In addition, my friend and I are going to do an innocuous search for an "unrelated" (heh heh) vicsim soon. I'll have updates about that soon, I hope. But I'd rather not say which ones and give the perps who read this time to think about "updating" that vicsim. ;)
Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

I'm sure most of you have heard the various taped phone conversations that Jeff Hill ("DJ Pumpitout") recorded and then posted on the WEB, with figures like Michael Hezarkhani and Evan Fairbanks.

I consider those (the ones I have listened to repeatedly) to be authentic and spontaneous.
Neither simulated nor staged.
At the time I regarded them as a truly creative and effective form of 9/11 activism.

Jeff was able to legally record those conversations from his location in Canada, where US and individual state laws impose no such constraint.

Of course, more recently, Jeff seems to have dove off the cliff and converted back to some version of the official narrative. I have recently heard him actually trying to explain the ridiculous cartoonery of the Fairbanks "2nd hit" in his own rather stunted pseudo-scientific rationalization for the utter impossibility of a Boeing commercial jet seamlessly melting into the Tower.
And I admit to being bitterly disappointed with Jeff's recent abandonment of common sense.
Its a real let-down.
I thought his phone calls to some of the video perps were conducted with grace and humility.
And I still do.

And at the very least (or worst), these open-source recordings constitute a body of admissible evidence that might conceivably be used in some future judicial proceeding.
Not a likely outcome from the viewpoint of our current situation.
But history has a non-linear character to it. Its full of surprises.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Sai Girl wrote:I'm sure most of you have heard the various taped phone conversations that Jeff Hill ("DJ Pumpitout") recorded and then posted on the WEB, with figures like Michael Hezarkhani and Evan Fairbanks.
As I have stated elsewhere maybe too many times, personally I don't think there is any individual named Michael Hezarkhani or Evan Fairbanks on this planet. If you think about it, it makes very little sense to use real people with real names only to claim ownership of videos that are fake to being with, and for the most part don't even require a real cameraman.

Who in his sane mind would want to put his name on the line for something faked that, like you say and like it has been said to death, could be ground for judicial proceeding?

One of the guarantees for those involved in the project must certainly have been: "your name will never be used". Well that except for public figures like Buscemi or Giuliani, obviously, that were certainly amply rewarded for it.

But of course nobody ever heard of Fairbanks or similar characters before, so it is the most likely possibility that all there was to it were a few actors, with the proper make-up or even morphing on them, pretending to be unreal individuals.

The system is water proof because all you are left with is a potential resemblance to some known actor, which you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. And good luck with that...

So, without real individuals behind the names, where this leaves us with Jeff Hill's supposed calls? Do we really have to believe that the actor who played Fairbanks in a couple of televised interviews years later was still answering the phone impersonating his character?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sai Girl wrote:I'm sure most of you have heard the various taped phone conversations that Jeff Hill ("DJ Pumpitout") recorded and then posted on the WEB, with figures like Michael Hezarkhani and Evan Fairbanks.

I consider those (the ones I have listened to repeatedly) to be authentic and spontaneous.
Neither simulated nor staged.
At the time I regarded them as a truly creative and effective form of 9/11 activism.
Dear Sai Girl,

I dearly hope your take on Jeff Hill (and his 'clever' phone calls) is just an unfortunate slip of your mind. There were NO amateur videographers. Michael Hezarkhani and Evan Fairbanks are just namesakes made up (although the two clowns may perhaps exist in flesh and bone) to uphold the idea that private footage was shot on 9/11. There is nothing authentic or spontaneous about "Jeff Hill".

I will now be monitoring this thread day by day. If this turns out to be a maneuver to reinstate some sort of credibility to Jeff Hill and cohorts, it will be jettisoned faster than you can say "NASA".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

See what I mean about not trusting such a person as SaiGirl?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Simon and Hoi you have ZERO to worry about as far a legality goes, trust me you won't here a word from these clowns, that would put more heat on the perps if this event was attended by said person! No video? how about digital camera pics of the bar,mourners :P,family? Cell phone pics? The brochure you made? anything?
Last edited by Brutal Metal on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

simonshack wrote:
Sai Girl wrote: There were NO amateur videographers.
I hope that isn't true, I know it's ten years later but I'm holding out hope. We know For Sure the Pentagon(not an amateur photog) has TONS of video footage it hasn't released, there's camera's everywhere around there including the hotel!
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Jeff Hill is a perp, Sai Girl, who fell in love with Jennifer Spellbound and her magic camera. :ph34r:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:See what I mean about not trusting such a person as SaiGirl?
I feel dirty now!