Ace Bailey - how real?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Ace Bailey - how real?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This topic is to explore the possibility that Ace Bailey was a high-profile identity used to sell the 9/11 vicsims to the public and to the world. Post the visual and video evidence so we can see how believable it is or is not.
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: Ace Bailey - how real?

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Hi Hoi,

There can be no doubt that Garnet "ace" bailey was a real person. I was in attendance and saw him play hockey at least a half dozen times in the early seventies when he played for for the NHL'S Boston Bruins, and later in the seventies I saw him play as a member of the Saint Louis Blues in the Montreal Forum. As a kid I can remember seeing his Hockey Card, which my school mates and I used to collect
and play with. here's a picture just found on the web.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Ho ... _RC/101988
Does this mean that he died in plane crash on Sept 11th , 2001, Absolutely not!

Its impossible for him to have been killed in a fake plane crash.

One of the key reasons that I am so certain about the whole VIcSim discovery is that if so many real people died in plane crashes, that left no evidence of the plane having crashed at the purported site. ( no fuselage wings tail section, seats, luggage, ENGINES, etc.) there should be hundreds if not thousands of loved ones screaming at the top of their lungs and demanding an inquiry.

I know that if I was told that my brother, sister, or one of my children, lost their lives in a plane crash
I would not be satisfied until I saw proof of that the plane actually did crash, and that my loved one was really aboard.

That being said, Ace Bailey would have been approximately 53 years old on Sept 11, 2001. There must have been some loved ones/family members/ ex teammates, who care enough to demand some answers.

Where are those people?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Just want to make note of a "coincidence" --
Gabriel Giffords ='Gabby'
Garnet "Ace" Bailey = GAB

An obsolete definition of gab is "to deceive; to lie."
source
Student of the Game

Unread post by Student of the Game »

Here are some hockey card pictures http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ace+bailey

I have no idea if he died on sept 11th 2001 or if he moved to Burma to attend snake charming school but Garnet "Ace" Bailey was/is a real person.There's a lot of great info on this site that I never even considered and I look forward to reading it.Thanks for all your efforts here.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

http://www.acebailey.org/acebailey_events.html
has plenty photos of recent AGB supporters. Are they real? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Here's the GARNET BAILEY obituary on the 9/11 CNN Memorial:
Garnet Edward (Ace) Bailey
Residence: Lynnfield, MA, United States
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1550.html

I just did a quick people search on LOOKUPANYONE - and found:
Garnet E Bailey
Residence: Lynnfield, MA, United States
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1
Maybe someone concerned about Garnet E Bailey should contact the folks at LOOKUPANYONE.COM and tell them that he's dead. <_<
HonestlyNow

simonshack wrote:I just did a quick people search on LOOKUPANYONE
I checked five known deceased persons, and they're listed, and getting quite old in their age.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Garnet "ace " Bailey. born June13, 1948 in Lloydminster, Sasakatchewan Canada.

That would make him, lets see, 63 years old as of today.

I wonder if his "sidekick" assistant scout, who was also reported to die on this fictitious flight 175 , Mark Bavis is also "hiding in plain sight".

While I believe that it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that there were nowhere near 3,000 victims, and I am absolutely 100% that the overwhelming majority of people on the victim list were, in fact , manufactured "simulated people who never existed, I am unable to believe that there NONE of the victims were real living human beings with families , friends, etc, Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis, I believe were real flesh and blood people.

I do not have the slightest idea what happened to them. If they are dead, or still living, but I know for certain that they did not die on faked/cgi highjacked planes that supposedly crashed into the WTC on Sept 11, 2001.

What I cannot understand is why their families and friends have not spoken out.

Are any of their relatives recipients of victim compensation money?

Are the handful of "real" victims in on the hoax. Would the perps have chosen a few "random" people who happened to register for a flight that day, and murdered them to give their "official nonsensical theory" story some credibility?

Will we ever find the truth?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

omaxsteve wrote:Garnet "ace " Bailey. born June13, 1948 in Lloydminster, Sasakatchewan Canada.

That would make him, lets see, 63 years old as of today.

I wonder if his "sidekick" assistant scout, who was also reported to die on this fictitious flight 175 , Mark Bavis is also "hiding in plain sight".

While I believe that it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that there were nowhere near 3,000 victims, and I am absolutely 100% that the overwhelming majority of people on the victim list were, in fact , manufactured "simulated people who never existed, I am unable to believe that there NONE of the victims were real living human beings with families , friends, etc, Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis, I believe were real flesh and blood people.

I do not have the slightest idea what happened to them. If they are dead, or still living, but I know for certain that they did not die on faked/cgi highjacked planes that supposedly crashed into the WTC on Sept 11, 2001.

What I cannot understand is why their families and friends have not spoken out.

Are any of their relatives recipients of victim compensation money?

Are the handful of "real" victims in on the hoax. Would the perps have chosen a few "random" people who happened to register for a flight that day, and murdered them to give their "official nonsensical theory" story some credibility?

Will we ever find the truth?
Disregard! I thought you meant register for one of the flights that didn't fly!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

To speculate that "Ace Bailey" actually died on or for 9/11 is not necessary, in my opinion. No reason, no clue, no serious information points out to people being killed for real. Even more gratuitous is to involve planes and plane tickets.

The real options are two: completely fake individual or faked death. (I edited out "completely", as obviously there could have been an agent/actor).
Actually there could be a third option: a recent death covered up and re-routed to appear as a result of 9/11. But it seems to me that the first two are the ones that create the less problems. The first one, of course, creates the less problem of all.

But it is very possible that Bailey faked his own death... although it would be strange if he also kept his name and residence! We should understand from which records that website generates its responses. Maybe they are outdated records or there is a glitch in the system or this is a result of having added fake records into the system (they cannot be updated because no real "death" happens).

Anyway: aside of people like omaxsteve saying that they saw him play, what else do we have? A few pictures are not enough to make him real. For stretched that it may seem, would it really be impossible to fake a hockey player creating retroactively material of his fictional biography?

The few other pictures of him playing hockey are of really, really bad quality as far as I can tell.

Also: ain't it strange that there appears to have been in the 30s an actual Hockey player named "Ace Bailey"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Bailey
Couldn't it be that this served as a model or inspiration for the fake identity?
HonestlyNow

... although it would be strange if he also kept his name and residence! We should understand from which records that website generates its responses.
What I was attempting to hint at in my last post, is that the preliminary searches on this site do not indicate that a person may be deceased, if they even have that information. What is shown after making payment, I don't know.

**Do your own searches of people you know who are deceased, and even random people through published death notices, and see if you find the same thing.**(offer good in the U.S. only)

Please forgive me if I'm just repeating what we are both saying, or if Simon was originally making a joke. This "LookUpAnyone"/Intellius site is not useful for determining if someone has died.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

There are more pictures of him than of the average vicsim. I still say "synthetic" plus maybe some room for a sportsperson with the codename given "Ace Bailey" until we truly have collected all his info and can determine if it's a legit "normal" person or not.

It seems simple enough to have sportsmen with code names to eventually be used in psy-ops. They do it with news anchors that people watch every day. Why not with sportspeople?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi wrote:It seems simple enough to have sportsmen with code names to eventually be used in psy-ops. They do it with news anchors that people watch every day. Why not with sportspeople?
You're right, I should have mentioned this possibility as well: actor/impersonator who faked the death of his character. Maybe that' even the most likely one. The reason why I instinctively ignored it I think is the fact that we are told that the appearances of this character date back to the seventies.
With Barbara Olson it had been necessary to animate the character just in the months preceding 9/11 to make it real. So either we disregard all testimony about the appearances of Bailey as errors or lies, or we have a very exceptional case of "planting" (not just dating) of a character in the public conscious 3 decades in advance!

It is strange because one would imagine that they would always go for the least problematic, cheaper and least risky choice. Keep an impersonator on payroll for 30 years does not really seem one of those... As to the other pictures of Bailey playing Hockey as i said there are some but of really bad quality, unless i am missing something.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I agree with omaxsteve there was a man named Ace Bailey that played for the Boston Bruins in the 70's, I watched him on TV 38 and saw him live for a number of games at the original Boston Garden. If that's the same guy that supposededly died on 911? I have no idea BUT a man name Ace Bailey existed! Hoi I'm liking your theory about a faked character representing him; Who knows the real Ace might be living in Greenland for all we know B)