Phone Calls From The Towers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Phone Calls From The Towers

Unread post by simonshack »

"Phone Calls From The Towers"

I will presume that you're all familiar with "KEVIN COSGROVE's" (alleged) gut-wrenching 911 phone call - which ends abruptly when the WTC2 that he's supposedly calling from, collapses - and we hear Kevin screaming "OOH CHRIST!" (even though the atrociously poor/low-res audio of that supposed phone call have made most people interpreting these words as "OOH GOD!"...)

KEVIN COSGROVE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Cosgrove

What you may not know, is that the dramatic Kevin Cosgrove tale gained worldwide attention through a British Channel 4 propaganda "documentary" called "9/11: Phone Calls From The Towers". (2009). As it is, there exist a host of different versions of that Kevin Cosgrove audio track - which has been liberally used/edited by official 'documentaries' and 'official conspiracy movies' alike - such as "9/11 MYSTERIES" (an umpteenth phony truther video by the mysterious "Sophia Shafquat").

"9/11 MYSTERIES" features THIS soundtrack of the last words of "Kevin Cosgrove" :
KEVIN COSGROVE's last words - according to "911 MYSTERIES";
http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/KevinC ... teries.mp3

CHANNEL 4, features THIS soundtrack of the last words of "Kevin Cosgrove" :
KEVIN COSGROVE's last words - according to "CHANNEL 4 TV";
http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/KevinC ... annel4.mp3

Here's my audiowave analysis of the two versions:

Oh ok - so Channel 4 edited out that "OOH CHRIST", so as not to hurt the sensibilities of their viewers. Yeah, rrright!
hoi.polloi

Re: Phone Calls From The Towers

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Despite the kind of hilarious fact that a lot of our discussions on this forum end up concluding, "Yeah, rrriiiight!", in this case I think it fits rather perfectly.

Thanks for this analysis, Simon. Your sound examinations are always on target. I loved the "Oh my KAWWWD!" woman/soundbite too.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yes and that "documentary" 9/11: calls from the towers is really hysterical to watch. It is completely staged and artificial and absurd once you snap just a tad out of the fiction of the "relatives" telling their stories. It is also incredibly poor in material and stories to tell, which explains its slow and soporific pace. The must have had a darn hard time stretching their little bullshit stories over more than an hour.

Which is why it contains shots like this one (yes it is a GIF):

Which is none other than "Wendy Cosgrove", "Kevin Cosgrove's wife", posing (in a shot that lasts almost a minute) for the documentary as she pretends to read a book sitting at a table in an artificial and nondescript home environment that is identical to that of all the other few "relatives" featured in the movie.

Imagine you are one of these relatives hurt by this tragedy and blah blah. Would you "pose" for a shot like this? Or is this rather a confusion made at production level between "re-enactment" and "documentary" due to the fact that (obviously) actors/agents are being used and not real individuals?

Also, once again, notice the family photo unmistakably sitting inside a picture frame that is not of the right size. This, we are expected to believe, would be reality, 7 years after the events. Poor Wendy never found the time to print a better picture, possibly one not shared by the whole internet, nor to fit it into a proper frame.
hoi.polloi

Also, she's content with a lousy inkjet print on office paper? I wouldn't be surprised if they later release a story indicating this sim faked his death to escape a sad marriage.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Both excellent and valid observations Hoi and Nonho. I prefer this type of analysing/logic to the overused and quite frankly, unconvincing ELA repeatedly used on this site.

I've been too busy to have posted much recently, but I have something along the same lines that I am putting together as I type. I think you'll like it.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The impact sound of the firrrrst "Plane" is also interesting (SVT/Naudet). You may compare with the "September Clues" version, "Taken from a dictaphone". The SVT/Naudet version isn't even time-invariant, some wall move itself so that one echo have more travel-length compared to a previous echo. It include a man screaming, with a backwards recording?

The sound tracks are simply hysterical.
And there are no TRUE pictures.
And almost ALL of the video is simply FAKE.
And the entire thing isn't even possibly to implement, using normal physical means.
(and we have subliminal pictures)
And the pre-planned conspiracy theories, of saucers, directed-energy, missiles, explosions, Israel, future-weapons.

Oh. I have found a subliminal sound track. A police siren is screaming in the background, then the siren-scream is replaced with a scream from an infant.
hoi.polloi

That is a typical Hollywood thing - mixing in lions roaring in an explosion or babies and women crying and shouting.

But hey Tufa, you trying to leech us? Give us a link that doesn't require registration!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Cosgrove

Hang on till I get my ELA out :lol: