Looking for John P. Salamone

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
fbenario

Re: Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:I don't see such musings as 'threatening' to our vicsim research - or to the solid evidence we have already provided as to the overwhelmingly fictitious nature of the 9/11 "victims".
Well, Simon, you might be right about such musings not being threatening, but since these musings are boring, meaningless, and repetitious, we don't need to be open to them in the absence of substantially convincing proof.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Thank you , Simon.

I didn't mean to imply that I thought that saying that one knew a 9/11 victim in and of itself makes one a shill. I did thank omaxsteve (without further comment) for clarifying his thoughts on this and I also told him I didn't find this idea to be impossible. I also meant in my reference to high profile 9/11 "victims" that this is a topic that has been discussed here, that is, it is not something outside the purview of SC research -- meaning, further, that I have no objection to the idea of celebs being used who were not sims in a particular way as part of the scam.

I simply feel that omaxsteve walks a fine line here and ought to be less discourteous to the members and to the forum in general.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

The only thing wrong about steve is not being able to smell BBS's bullshit at an early stage.

Like Simon & Hoi I've also been approached by someone saying they know of a friend who perished on 9/11 whilst working for UBS.
An English woman named Deborah who was in WTC 1 or 2, and her fiancee was in the other tower but he survived.

A few years later a close friend of mine said they know someone who worked for a large bank that had employees of their's killed in the towers. They couldn't give me names, so we are now no longer on speaking terms.

Steve & Mr Sinclair have come here saying they know someone who knew someone that died on 9/11, so it's basically hearsay.

But BBS has come out and said she's been intimate with a victim, all she had to show for it was some old instamatic photo, which had no likeness to the photo of the older John P Salamone
It just occurred to me to post the photos on my Facebook page... Simon, I sent you a friend request. I'll tag all of the people I mentioned above that I'm friends with on FB, and you can watch as their comments come in, if you want.
Then a short time later within half a day, a lot less if you factor in it being overnight
My facebook post of the photos is very popular. I tagged the friends I knew, who also knew John, and the Associate Provost from Oglethorpe was the second person to respond that he remembered the John Salamone in my photos. Because of tags being viewable to friends of the tagged individuals, the photos are being viewed and shared by many others who knew John and the others in the photo. Of course, you can't see this, but if Simon accepts my friend request, he can see it.
Why couldn't she have at least screen captured or copied some of the above comments to post on here, editing out her personal details ?.
There are more photos in the link above. Below is one reportedly from 2000, so that would be 1 year before he disappeared. I noted he has more of a receding hairline in this photo, so his vicsim photos may have been altered to give him more hair. Note, that I am a neophyte when it comes to photo analysis
Image Image

Why would there be a need to photo shop some hair onto someone's head for the memorial pics, was there a policy of 'no baldies to be killed on 9/11' ?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This thread is temporarily locked. I think we've all chimed in on this topic for the time being.

When John P. Salamone seems more real than fake, let's post it here.