Looking for John P. Salamone

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

ADMIN NOTICE (simonshack) : This thread is about alleged 9/11 victim "JOHN PATRICK SALAMONE". One of our new forum members ("blindedbyscience") says she knew him - and even kissed him. Let us see how all this pans out.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

grav wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpJDNlcvEc

"9/11 Widow" MarryEllen Salamone

a CNN interview connected to a story about 9/11 propaganda being taught in schools in New Jersey.

And of course a vicsim interview wouldn't be complete without an awkward looking photograph. At 1:52 you can see this nice photo of a bright yellow tree canopy. There is also a family with pale indoor lighting in the shot. Very professional

With regards to John Salamone, reported 9/11 victim at the WTC, I went to college with him. We were both at Oglethorpe University in the early 80's. When I left the university in 1983, I never saw him again nor did we remain in touch. In fact, it was 2003 before I found out, through another college friend, that he was reportedly killed in the WTC. I looked it up online at that time, and the photo of him did indeed look like an older version of the person I knew in college. I just dug through an old box of photo albums and found 3 photos with John in them. All 3 were taken in my dorm room. Two are from 1982, and one is from 1983, as per the date stamps on the back of each photo. I scanned these together on my printer and have not made any edits to them other than the overall contrast. Whether he is dead or alive, I know that he is (or at least was) a real flesh and blood person. As I recall, a pretty good kisser too. :P John is in all 3 photos... The other 2 guys are Doug Schmitt (center of photo on lower left) who is also from New Jersey, and Mike Cheek who is from Nashville, TN. I was in touch with Mike on Facebook a couple of years ago, but I've never been able to track down Doug Schmitt.

fbenario

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by fbenario »

blindedbyscience wrote:With regards to John Salamone, reported 9/11 victim at the WTC, I went to college with him. We were both at Oglethorpe University in the early 80's. When I left the university in 1983, I never saw him again nor did we remain in touch.
Oglethorpe U. In Atlanta? In the early 80s? Do you remember ever meeting Brian Crenshaw or Brandon Levine?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpJDNlcvEc
Go to the 1:54 mark, (sorry my snagit subscription has expired), to see another neckless victim

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2350507#p2350507
blindedbyscience
Banned

fbenario wrote:
blindedbyscience wrote:With regards to John Salamone, reported 9/11 victim at the WTC, I went to college with him. We were both at Oglethorpe University in the early 80's. When I left the university in 1983, I never saw him again nor did we remain in touch.
Oglethorpe U. In Atlanta? In the early 80s? Do you remember ever meeting Brian Crenshaw or Brandon Levine?
Yes, OU in Atlanta... I started there as a Freshman in the Fall of '81. I ended up leaving at the end of my Sophomore year in Spring '83. (long story) I don't recall either of those names, but I do keep in touch with several gals from Chi Omega who may know them. Were they a bit older? I know Don Henry and his wife, Barb, and they know everyone since Barb runs the alumni organization.
blindedbyscience
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:
blindedbyscience wrote:the photo of him did indeed look like an older version of the person I knew in college. I just dug through an old box of photo albums and found 3 photos with John in them. All 3 were taken in my dorm room. Two are from 1982, and one is from 1983, as per the date stamps on the back of each photo. I scanned these together on my printer and have not made any edits to them other than the overall contrast. Whether he is dead or alive, I know that he is (or at least was) a real flesh and blood person. As I recall, a pretty good kisser too. John is in all 3 photos... The other 2 guys are Doug Schmitt (center of photo on lower left) who is also from New Jersey, and Mike Cheek who is from Nashville, TN. I was in touch with Mike on Facebook a couple of years ago, but I've never been able to track down Doug Schmitt.
1. Who is credited as "taking" these "photos"?

2. In what context were the two similar round-cornered "photos" (presented here as a "scan") "taken", and why should we believe you selected two similar photos randomly from an entire box?

3. What "photo of him" are you referring to? What web site?

4. What room were you in, in what building, with what address, at what times?

5. Who else was in the dorm (besides your other characters of your story) who can verify your location and story?

6. Why have you neglected to mention all of this crucial information until now?

7. Can you share the details of your photobucket account that you are using to display these images? Have you gotten permission from any of the "pictured" to see if they're okay being scrutinized on a forum that specifically seeks to unravel fake pictures?
1. I took the photos.

2. The photos with the rounded edges were taken and processed at the same time. The other one was a year later. I do have a Kodak Disc wheel of negatives, although I'm not sure if the rounded photos or the squared off one are on this disc. All three of these photos were in a photo album that I put together in college.

3. The web site I was referring to was http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... sp?ID=4296 This one was up in 2003, which is when I learned about John.

4. Location was Room 222, second floor Traer Hall at Oglethorpe University. I resided in that particular dorm room from January 1982 through end of school year 1983.
http://www.oglethorpe.edu/campus_life/r ... r_hall.asp

5. Julie Quickmire (my room mate), Kelli Hiatt, LeAnne Cox, Nell Somers, Debbie Morgan, Scott Einbinder, Mike Rathjens, Adam Petty, Eric Drick, and Lesa Shade are a few that come to mind quickly. I'm FB friends with LeAnne, Nell, Debbie, Scott and Mike. They all went to Oglethorpe and would recognize the people and place and verify the years. Also, Keith Aufderheide, the Associate Provost at Oglethorpe was my Chemistry professor and would know all of these people and verify the location and time.

6. I didn't "neglect" anything. The fact that this person that wasn't debunked anywhere on this forum actually provided credence to the story that you guys are telling. If I had found his photo on this forum with claims that he was "made up", I wouldn't have joined this forum.

7. I won't share the photo bucket site on this forum publicly, but I will be glad to share it with you and Simon, privately. I haven't spoken to anyone directly regarding this site and the sharing of the photos. As I mentioned, I can't find Doug Schmitt... I can get in touch with Mike Cheek through FB. I'm sure he'll verify the photos. I was a sophomore in college, my roommate and John, Mike and Doug were all Freshmen when these photos were taken. I wasn't concerned about what you would say, as the photos and the people in them are real, and documented as well as an early 1980's Kodak Instamatic and/or Kodak Disc camera could do.

It just occurred to me to post the photos on my Facebook page... Simon, I sent you a friend request. I'll tag all of the people I mentioned above that I'm friends with on FB, and you can watch as their comments come in, if you want.

*Edited for a couple of words in answer 2 where my fingers moved faster than my brain... "the the" was changed to "with the"; "sure the rounded" was changed to "sure if the rounded".
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

In this tribute below from that Cantor Families site, is this ex teacher of John Salamone actually saying that the photo of John doesn't look like the John Salamone she knew ?
The picture on your web site of John brought me up short, for the John I remember had a bushy head of hair! His hair was part of his "intimidator" trademark, wasn't it? I remember him as an incredibly determined guy. John would have been the first to tell you that the determination for which he was famous didn't extend much to the efforts he brought to the writing class he took with me (!), but there was a determination and a commitment to his performance in sports that is not to be forgotten. My strongest memories of John were not those from the classroom; instead, they are the memories of John walking down the hall with his entourage of soccer buddies, for everyone on campus knew him for the formidable athlete he was. The "Poor Boys" as an intramural team in a bunch of different sports were a legend around here, and John was front and center with them whatever the sport. John loved life and was always sure of himself. Once he committed his efforts to something, look out! Only a catastrophe of international proportions could possibly have extinguished his flame. I'll never forget him.

Dr. Vicky Weiss, former professor
ImageImage
blindedbyscience
Banned

antipodean wrote:In this tribute below from that Cantor Families site, is this ex teacher of John Salamone actually saying that the photo of John doesn't look like the John Salamone she knew ?
The picture on your web site of John brought me up short, for the John I remember had a bushy head of hair! His hair was part of his "intimidator" trademark, wasn't it? I remember him as an incredibly determined guy. John would have been the first to tell you that the determination for which he was famous didn't extend much to the efforts he brought to the writing class he took with me (!), but there was a determination and a commitment to his performance in sports that is not to be forgotten. My strongest memories of John were not those from the classroom; instead, they are the memories of John walking down the hall with his entourage of soccer buddies, for everyone on campus knew him for the formidable athlete he was. The "Poor Boys" as an intramural team in a bunch of different sports were a legend around here, and John was front and center with them whatever the sport. John loved life and was always sure of himself. Once he committed his efforts to something, look out! Only a catastrophe of international proportions could possibly have extinguished his flame. I'll never forget him.

Dr. Vicky Weiss, former professor
ImageImage
Antipodean: The photo you posted above on the right IS NOT John Salamone. The photo on the left is John. Yes, Dr. Weiss was (maybe still is) an English professor at Oglethorpe University. The bushy head of hair she remembers is the one that is shown in the photos that I posted.

If you would go back and read my original post, I very carefully worded it. I simply said that this person was (maybe still is) a real person. My facebook post of the photos is very popular. I tagged the friends I knew, who also knew John, and the Associate Provost from Oglethorpe was the second person to respond that he remembered the John Salamone in my photos. Because of tags being viewable to friends of the tagged individuals, the photos are being viewed and shared by many others who knew John and the others in the photo. Of course, you can't see this, but if Simon accepts my friend request, he can see it.

Do a search for John Salamone and Oglethorpe University. You'll find a back story that would have had to been started 20 years before 9-11. There are numerous photos of John on the OU Soccer team from the yearbook. If you knew my name, you could do the search of my name and Oglethorpe University and find photos of me that are 30 years old.

Like I said in my response to the admin/moderator questions, if I had see John's photo (the John that I knew) on this site, shredded up and called a simulation, I would have simply moved along, because that would be enough for me to believe your work was bogus. However, I didn't find his photo here at all. I didn't find his name in a vicsim list of computer generated names either. The only thing I found was a couple references to MaryEllen Salamone, one of which is the video above. To me, this made me believe MORE in what you guys were doing. I'm not trying to debunk you. I've believed for a long time (well, since 2010, when I woke up) that no one died in any planes and that there were no planes at the Pentagon or in PA. Simon's movie was the first real evidence that I've seen that there were no planes at the towers either. I like the work you guys are doing, but I do know for fact that John Salamone is/was a real person. Did he die? Did he disappear willingly with the promise that his family would be taken care of? Was his wife complicit in he disappearance? I don't know. All I know for sure is that this person, John Salamone, whose photo is shown and whose back story goes with the photo that is shown, can be verified by hundreds of people who went to college with him at Oglethorpe.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Blindedbyscience - would it be possible to re-post the photo of John on his own at a larger size or any others where his face is clearer? I have looked at the top left photo compared to the "older" version of him in photoshop and even allowing for the intervening years, they don't appear to be the same person?

Thanks.

A quick search for "John Salamone" produces another man of the same name from the IMDB site. Never before have so many victims shared their names with actors, directors or characters from this website.
blindedbyscience
Banned

SmokingGunII wrote:Blindedbyscience - would it be possible to re-post the photo of John on his own at a larger size or any others where his face is clearer? I have looked at the top left photo compared to the "older" version of him in photoshop and even allowing for the intervening years, they don't appear to be the same person?

Thanks.

A quick search for "John Salamone" produces another man of the same name from the IMDB site. Never before have so many victims shared their names with actors, directors or characters from this website.
Hi SmokingGun,
Absolutely, I will try to get better images. I placed all 3 of the photos on my scanner at the same time the first time around. I'll do them individually and upload the image as the original scan, as well as any lightening/enlargements etc that I do in an attempt to get a better image to view. Yeah, no name is unique. I thought mine was until I Google searched myself. I thought my daughter's was until I found out that my teen is a dentist in Mississippi... and SHE IS and actress and has an IMDb page. :lol:

Bottom line is, I took the photos more than 30 years ago, and they've been in a photo album for about that long. I had to peel them carefully off the stupid sticky pages in it. I'll scan the backs of the photos too, since they have the development date on them... or at least the year. Give me a bit, and I'll get them posted as soon as they are ready.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Okay, so there are 3 sets of images. Each set contains 1) the original (unmodified) scan of the front, 2) the original (unmodified) scan of the back, and 3) an enlarged version of the front. I did the enlargement in Photobucket. There are a lot of other edit functions, as I'm sure you all know, but I don't know how to use them effectively to get the best image for you to view. Suggestions are welcome.

Simon, I will provide you access to the Photobucket site and/or send you the original images by e-mail for you to edit in whatever way is best. I'm not a photoshop or photo edit person. I have my own on-line business, which requires that the photos I take and post are EXACTLY what the customer will get. I've never adjusted anything but exposure on any digital photo I've ever taken, so there are no tricks up my sleeves. These are 30+ year old photos taken with a Kodak Disc camera made in 1982. I've tacked on an image of an ad for the camera, in case you aren't familiar with it.

I've really got to get a few things done today... I've been addicted to this site in an unhealthy way since my account was activated. So, if you comment, and I don't respond in short time, please be patient.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

blindedbyscience
Banned

Dammit, I really need to get other things done... But, my mind being completely open, I did a google search for simply John Salamone, and looked through the Image results. There is something fishy. There are 3 thumbnail photos that I'll paste in below with their links. It looks like the image of John has been reversed in one instance, and the image has a different background in the second instance. I'm still insistent that I knew the person who looks like this and has this back story... but these photos are suspicious. :unsure:

http://www.alumni.oglethorpe.edu/s/324/ ... 1&pgid=844 Scroll half-way down the page.

http://blog.nj.com/lives_remembered/201 ... and_a.html

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1325951169
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I can find hundreds of deceased Salamones in the SSDI. Just not John Patrick Salamone. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? :huh:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... 0&gl=&gst=
blindedbyscience
Banned

simonshack wrote:*

I can find hundreds of deceased Salamones in the SSDI. Just not John Patrick Salamone. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? :huh:

Enter the date of death as 11/September/2001 and his is the first result.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

blindedbyscience wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

Enter the date of death as 11/September/2001 and his is the first result.
Nope - still no luck. The first I get is "John J. Salamone - from Herkimer New York", a WWII veteran who died on 4/28/2001 at age 74 :
Here he is on another search engine: http://www.locategrave.org/l/4658022/John-J-Salamone-NY

Also, no John Patrick Salamone to be found here: http://www.death-record.com/d/n/John-Salamone

What if your old friend is still alive and well, at age 49? Would you kiss him again? :)
Here's a John P. Salamone / age 49 - from Caldwell, NJ : http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1
blindedbyscience
Banned

It is odd, indeed that there is no Social Security Index reported death. His body wasn't recovered, so perhaps it can't officially be recorded? Or, he is still alive somewhere? I dunno... I did find these entries on Ancestry.com for his birth, his residence and then there is the unofficial death notice linked to "Find a Grave". I hope the links work... it's a subscription service, so I hope they don't simply prompt a Login screen.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... ource=1788

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... ource=8781

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... ource=1788
Last edited by blindedbyscience on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.