Looking for John P. Salamone

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by simonshack »

LINKS to the above screencaps, please !
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

simonshack wrote:LINKS to the above screencaps, please !
I'll edit the above.
simonshack
Administrator

blindedbyscience wrote:It is odd, indeed that there is no Social Security Index reported death. His body wasn't recovered, so perhaps it can't officially be recorded?
So if I die in a natural disaster in the United States (having duly paid my taxes all of my living life) and my body gets washed away in the ocean by a hurricane - I can't get an official SSDI death record? THAT SUCKS! :P
blindedbyscience
Banned

simonshack wrote:
blindedbyscience wrote:It is odd, indeed that there is no Social Security Index reported death. His body wasn't recovered, so perhaps it can't officially be recorded?
So if I die in a natural disaster in the United States (having duly paid my taxes all of my living life) and my body gets washed away in the ocean by a hurricane - I can't get an official SSDI death record? THAT SUCKS! :P
Rather convenient if one wants to continue living, isn't it? <_<
simonshack
Administrator

blindedbyscience wrote: Rather convenient if one wants to continue living, isn't it? <_<
I'll tell you this much, dear blindedbyscience:
If I had lost (on 9/11) a former girlfriend who used to kiss me well, I would rattle heaven and hell to find out what the heck happened with her. Is this also what you are prepared to do for John Patrick? Or did you just kiss him without loving him?
blindedbyscience
Banned

simonshack wrote:
blindedbyscience wrote: Rather convenient if one wants to continue living, isn't it? <_<
I'll tell you this much, dear blindedbyscience:
If I had lost (on 9/11) a former girlfriend who used to kiss me well, I would rattle heaven and hell to find out what the heck happened with her. Is this also what you are prepared to do for John Patrick? Or did you just kiss him without loving him?
I never knew him enough to love him, but I sure did like him a lot. He just wasn't that into me. I love your phrasing, however. He is the only person I know of, personally, who was connected to 9/11, and I do recall feeling like I'd been punched in the gut when another college friend told me about John. The thought that he might be alive somewhere is very intriguing, for sure.
blindedbyscience
Banned

simonshack wrote: What if your old friend is still alive and well, at age 49? Would you kiss him again? :)
Here's a John P. Salamone / age 49 - from Caldwell, NJ : http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1
Holy cow! How did I miss this when you first posted it??!! He WOULD be 49 now, and his wife is named Maryellen... There's a Mary listed, but the kids names aren't there. The plot thickens. :wub:
hoi.polloi

Re: Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Your story thickens.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

There are numerous photos of John on the OU Soccer team from the yearbook.

Why have you not linked to or posted any of these alleged photos?
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

How about a grad photo from the university? Was he in any sports/clubs, other places where his photo could have been taken?
Did he work anywhere, to your knowledge?

I really believe that you have been the most forthcoming of any vicsim hunter out there...
blindedbyscience
Banned

CTGal1011 wrote:How about a grad photo from the university? Was he in any sports/clubs, other places where his photo could have been taken?
Did he work anywhere, to your knowledge?

I really believe that you have been the most forthcoming of any vicsim hunter out there...
Hi CTGal, Thanks for the kind words. I've got nothing to hide, nothing to lose... Just looking for truth and trying to figure out what is real and what is not. In the last book of the Hunger Games trilogy, when Katniss is trying to help Peeta remember her (he had been brainwashed while held captive), they played a little game where they'd tag certain memories as "Real" or "Not Real". I feel like we, as a population, have been brainwashed, and now we are all playing the "Real" or "Not Real" game ourselves. Until yesterday, when Simon and I were posting, I'd never even thought of the possibility that John might be alive.

I know there are some more photos of him on-line, but most are grainy, black and white photos of him in a larger group, like the mens' soccer team. If I find any that are good enough to be informative at all, I'll post them here. He supposedly got an MBA, and I haven't looked for him in context with that school yet. Still lots of rabbit holes waiting for me. :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You seem to be implying that it's okay for you to run around our forum posting about every other topic while leaving this thread hanging. It's not okay. You have posted your story about this connection to an alleged life and death of what for eleven years has been nothing more than a photoshopped picture and you need to get cracking and post better proof.

There cannot be leniency for this kind of thing on our forum. You have to focus on the "Salamone" vicsim and distinguishing a real character from the photoshopped bullshit or you will be considered for banning. This is because we have seen a rather natural progression of perp tactics in the following order:

1. People pretending to be on board with September Clues-level skepticism, then defending the next PsyOp.

2. Joining the forum under the pretense of interest (when we had open membership) and injecting "faith" in the bullshit media, then bad-mouthing us and acting "hurt" when that media is continually doubted.

3. Now the only way for the propagandists to join our forum is through Simon: so you've contributed a spot of analysis here or there to show you're "legit" (if reiterating what has already been said) but you continue to mask the real creepiness of your actions with smileys and disregard for our skepticism.

'Nothing to hide' is your story, but that's easy to type and impossible to prove. So instead of "frolicking" about and posting smilies like a ditz everywhere, kindly focus on proving you are not full of scripted bullshit and show this person was supposedly real. We need better proofs than your "scan" image.

It is in being with the next evolution in perp-tactics that we must regulate your posts in this manner. Your contributing to every other thread besides exposing the vicsims, out of some defense of their existence, seems to achieve the goals of the 9/11 hoaxers, which is to say there were real people that really died or moved about and you seem to want to seduce people into your story with a happy face. I am an admin here and I am here to tell you: your freedom on this forum is being restricted for the time being to posting on this particular topic. If you have nothing further to add about your precious "kissing" vicsim friend, you can leave or be banned.
I've been addicted to this site in an unhealthy way since my account was activated.
I also do not appreciate your constant fleshing out of "yourself" as if you had a real character to share on an Internet forum. So kindly quit the bullshit ruminations like this nonsense about being "addicted" when you very well could be assigned by a superior, and focus on the facts and proofs, and kindly do so without little propaganda signatures like "backstopping" the "character" of yourself you are giving us in your posts. You're not fooling anyone by pretending there isn't the possibility you are here because of a PsyOp agency like the CIA, NSA, DIA, MI, etc.
blindedbyscience
Banned

hoi.polloi wrote:You seem to be implying that it's okay for you to run around our forum posting about every other topic while leaving this thread hanging. It's not okay. You have posted your story about this connection to an alleged life and death of what for eleven years has been nothing more than a photoshopped picture and you need to get cracking and post better proof.

There cannot be leniency for this kind of thing on our forum. You have to focus on the "Salamone" vicsim and distinguishing a real character from the photoshopped bullshit or you will be considered for banning. This is because we have seen a rather natural progression of perp tactics in the following order:

1. People pretending to be on board with September Clues-level skepticism, then defending the next PsyOp.

2. Joining the forum under the pretense of interest (when we had open membership) and injecting "faith" in the bullshit media, then bad-mouthing us and acting "hurt" when that media is continually doubted.

3. Now the only way for the propagandists to join our forum is through Simon: so you've contributed a spot of analysis here or there to show you're "legit" (if reiterating what has already been said) but you continue to mask the real creepiness of your actions with smileys and disregard for our skepticism.

'Nothing to hide' is your story, but that's easy to type and impossible to prove. So instead of "frolicking" about and posting smilies like a ditz everywhere, kindly focus on proving you are not full of scripted bullshit and show this person was supposedly real. We need better proofs than your "scan" image.

It is in being with the next evolution in perp-tactics that we must regulate your posts in this manner. Your contributing to every other thread besides exposing the vicsims, out of some defense of their existence, seems to achieve the goals of the 9/11 hoaxers, which is to say there were real people that really died or moved about and you seem to want to seduce people into your story with a happy face. I am an admin here and I am here to tell you: your freedom on this forum is being restricted for the time being to posting on this particular topic. If you have nothing further to add about your precious "kissing" vicsim friend, you can leave or be banned.

I also do not appreciate your constant fleshing out of "yourself" as if you had a real character to share on an Internet forum. So kindly quit the bullshit ruminations like this nonsense about being "addicted" when you very well could be assigned by a superior, and focus on the facts and proofs, and kindly do so without little propaganda signatures like "backstopping" the "character" of yourself you are giving us in your posts. You're not fooling anyone by pretending there isn't the possibility you are here because of a PsyOp agency like the CIA, NSA, DIA, MI, etc.
Dear Hoi,
I do have a life outside of this board. My photos are NOT PHOTOSHOPPED so please stop making accusations that you cannot support. Calling it fake doesn't make it so, even if you are an admin.

I'm not even going to defend myself against your accusations, because I simply don't know where to start. I'm quite perplexed. I'm doing more work, and felt that it didn't make sense to keep posting the tiniest bit of info without having anything real to report. I've started a folder where I'm storing photos, snippits, and links to websites. I spent part of Monday going through many other photo albums, looking for other photos that may have had John in the background. It has also occurred to me that as much as i WANT to find John, there may be people monitoring this board who DO NOT WANT me to find him. I'm quietly gathering info, and do not want to give those who would prefer to keep him hidden every single bread crumb that I drop.

At this point, I would really like to have some face recognition program so I can see if any of the people, including IMDb John, could be him after having his appearance changed. I looked up the Ocala, Florida agency that represents IMDb John and found it curious that a big picture of Elvis was hanging in the backdrop of one of the photos inside the agency. It was also peculiar that one page of the agency invites those who are interested to call for "Instructions", not "information", which would be the normal way of phrasing it. There is also another odd agency in NYC that I'm investigating, and I've been looking for other vicsims who have IMDb pages, so I can look up their agents as well.

Not that this is information that I need to provide anyone on this board, but I've got 2 kids, a house, a husband who is working 400 miles from home, and we are preparing to move to where he is working at the end of the school year. A phone call from him Sunday night that the housing market was picking up and I should get the house ready to go on the market by March 1, 2013, added a bit of pressure to my normal schedule, and I spent most of Monday starting to sort through and pack up things that we aren't currently using.

Yes, I have been posting on a few other threads. Most of the things I'm posting are items that I had gathered and stored in folders BEFORE I joined this board, so it took little effort to be a part of other conversations. I didn't join this forum to find John. I hadn't even thought that he was possibly alive until last weekend, and all of my efforts prior to that were spent simply getting ANYONE on here to believe that he was even a person.

I understand your fear of people who would seek to derail your forum. Relax, I am not one of them. I do, however, have limits on the level of verbal abuse I will endure just to remain on this forum, and this is the second time you have lashed out at me. I could read and do my own research without contributions, but I wanted to be a part of the conversation. Now that I've spent my normally enjoyable coffee hour biting my tongue while responding to you, I must get busy with getting my children off to school.

Sincerely,
A Scientific Mind
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You've just spent an hour defending your story, it could have been better served had you posted something of value to back it up. But you didn't, just more words.

Do you think signing off with a stupid title will earn you brownie points here?
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

I want to see where this goes. Any chance she is willing to send the photos to an expert that will be able to vouch for their validity?
I'm even willing to pay for the postage!