Search for '9/11 human remains' to resume in NY

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
DeeJay

Search for '9/11 human remains' to resume in NY

Unread post by DeeJay »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/ ... EW20130329

Why on earth would the PTB undertake such an exercise in futility?

DeeJay
lux

Re: Search for 9/11 remains to resume in NY

Unread post by lux »

^ Because they've been reading this forum and decided they better come up with some fake evidence that people died on 9/11?

Just a guess. :D
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

All they need to do is find DNA samples from 1000 random people not yet in any DNA database, which, in downtown New York ground, should not be difficult at all.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

According September 11th Families’ Association there are still 1,120 victims from 911 not indentified!

The September 11th Families’ Association is the umbrella organization that inspires the work of the 9/11 Tribute Center. The September 11th Families’ Association (aka September 11th Widows’ and Victims’ Families’ Association is a registered 501c3 non profit corporation). 9/11 Tribute Center (aka Tribute WTC Visitor Center), is a project of the September 11th Families’ Association.

Source: http://911families.org/about-us/

9/11 Death Certification
World Trade Center on 9/11/01 – 2,749 Victims
WTC Post 9/11/01 – 4 Victims
Total WTC – 2,753 Victims
Flight 77 – 64 Victims
Pentagon – 120 Victims
Total Pentagon – 184 Victims
Flight 93 Stonycreek Township, Somerset County, Pennsylvania – 40 Victims
Total 2,977 Victims
New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner World Trade Center Operational Statistics Report
Victims Identified – 1,633 (59%)
Victims Not Identified – 1,120 (41%)
Remains Recovered – 21,817
Remains Identified – 13,162 (60%)
Remains Not Identified – 8,655 (40%)
Last Updated September 7, 2012
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:^ Because they've been reading this forum and decided they better come up with some fake evidence that people died on 9/11?
Just a guess. :D
Hehe. Maybe, Lux, maybe.

And them clowns won't have much trouble coming up with it... :rolleyes: :angry:
DNA Evidence Can Be Fabricated, Scientists Show
Scientists in Israel have demonstrated that it is possible to fabricate DNA evidence, undermining the credibility of what has been considered the gold standard of proof in criminal cases. (...)
They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person.

“You can just engineer a crime scene,” said Dan Frumkin, lead author of the paper, which has been published online by the journal Forensic Science International: Genetics. “Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Thanks for posting that article, Simon. That's the first I've heard mention of fabricated DNA, interesting.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ok, they find a strand of hair or a tooth and they say "Oh that's Joe Bloggs!" How the fuck do they know it's Joe Bloggs? Did Joe Bloggs previously and in foresight of his own demise submit himself for DNA profiling? Or did someone come to his house and take away his hairbrush and his underpants after the event of his death? Or did they have a sample of his blood on record? Did they have a sample of living tissue? I'm not sure about the whole DNA thing at all, could it be a hoax in itself?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

brianv wrote:Ok, they find a strand of hair or a tooth and they say "Oh that's Joe Bloggs!" How the fuck do they know it's Joe Bloggs? Did Joe Bloggs previously and in foresight of his own demise submit himself for DNA profiling? Or did someone come to his house and take away his hairbrush and his underpants after the event of his death? Or did they have a sample of his blood on record? Did they have a sample of living tissue? I'm not sure about the whole DNA thing at all, could it be a hoax in itself?
Right. They would have to have a sample to compare it to and are we to believe that family members saved hair samples from a brush or comb? And typically that isn't even acceptable for DNA analysis because they really need the hair root for accurate testing, which would have to be pulled out, root intact.

You can run mitochondrial DNA on a hair sample without the root but it's not very reliable or accurate. The story is pretty ridiculous.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I wonder if there exists a database which could be accessed for statistics regarding the percentage of "vics" that have been positively visually identified by family members versus identified via DNA and/or never identified? What exactly are the number of missing persons that have received victim compensation in the millions of $$$'s but have not actually been confirmed dead? It would be interesting to compare data between different sites and alleged aircraft passengers.

Just curious.

Regards,

Steve O.
simonshack
Administrator

Kevin Barrett's latest article on Veterans Today: :lol:

"New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116 Missing 9/11 Victims?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/

Methinks the most logical, ockham's razor answer to this is: the Twin Towers were empty.

What about you?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

omaxsteve wrote:I wonder if there exists a database which could be accessed for statistics regarding the percentage of "vics" that have been positively visually identified by family members versus identified via DNA and/or never identified? What exactly are the number of missing persons that have received victim compensation in the millions of $$$'s but have not actually been confirmed dead? It would be interesting to compare data between different sites and alleged aircraft passengers.

Just curious.
Your curiosity seems to be awfully gravitated towards directing the general attention of readers to speculation about there being real victims. Is that why you are on this forum? Just to speculate constantly against all the evidence for fakery?

It's like you keep trying to pry open a cabbage and all you find is more cabbage. If you have evidence of real deaths, put up!
omaxsteve
Banned

My post, and my curiosity, was not intended to direct readers attention to the fact there were real victims.

I wholeheartedly believe that the great majority and of the alleged victims were total fabricated simulated non-entities.

I am equally certain that a few vics that were once living breathing people did not die as purported ; there were no planes, no crashes, and either none at all, or at most a small handful of people in the towers when they imploded.

I believe that that investigating the "reported" facts may help to determine the modus operandi of the whole scheme.
Since my background is in data analytics, I thought it may be interesting to look deeper into the false claims to see if there is a pattern.

For example we may discover that 99% of the airplane vicsims were said to have been identified by dna , but only 10% of the tower vicsims to have been identified through that method. What were the comparable numbers of "dna" identified vicsims for Pentagon employees vicsims versus those to have allegedly been on the non-existant flight 77?. How many, of the alleged vics were claimed to have beenidentified by body parts or boine fragments. (those may be a clue to which subset of the vicsims were "created" by using body parts from corpses taken from the morgue)

I think you are a touch paranoid, Hoi, if you feel that my purpose here is to "speculate against the evidence for fakery".
What drew me here in the first place was that it was at the time the only site that openly discussed the fact that what was shown on TV on 911 was nothing other than video fakery. You need not feel insecure that your vicsim report is being challenged, at least not by me. I think it is an amazing piece of research and I am a huge believer in the fact that were tons of fabricated vicsims that never existed prior to the event. My feeling that there were possibly a few "real" people who were either killed , or are now hiding under a different identity does not jeopardize the value of your research nor does it make me a "troll" trying to cast aspersions on the entire body of research.

This thread is titled "search for 911 remains" . my query was in response to the data that Heiwa posted regarding the numbers of vicsims identified and not identified. When perps commit a crime the clues they leave behind are often found in what they have done to try and "cover up" for their crime. In this case , what have they done to cover up for the lack of real victims?

They have obviously planted phony and/or fabricated evidence. I was wondering if anyone had more detailed information about the phony evidence that could be analyzed for patterns. That's all.

regards,

Steve O.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

" or at most a small handful of people in the towers when they imploded. "

Really? Who?

Did you see the towers implode?

Prove me wrong, what was left of the towers after being gutted over several years, and if, there was ever anything in them in the first place, were disassembled behind a smokescreen which lasted for several weeks.
simonshack
Administrator

omaxsteve wrote:I wonder if there exists a database which could be accessed for statistics regarding the percentage of "vics" that have been positively visually identified by family members versus identified via DNA and/or never identified?
Omaxsteve,

I suggest you contact Mr Charles Hirsch, the NY Chief Medical Examiner - and/or his enigmatic lady assistant Ellen Borakove. Surely, they must be able to answer all your questions. While you're at it, please ask Mr Hirsch if we can now have John Lennon's autopsy - which he has steadfastly refused to release for all these years (on the grounds that Yoko doesn't want to...)

Learn more about James Hirsch on his Wiki page - and how he owes his job to former NY Mayor Ed Koch :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hirsch

NYC MEDICAL EXAMINER REFUSES TO RELEASE JOHN LENNON AUTOPSY REPORT: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... rrEDOBvr10

Image Charles Hirsch

Oh, and btw : I've written about Mr Hirsch before - regarding 9/11:
VICTIMS VAPORIZED? : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2099540
omaxsteve
Banned

No, I did not see the towers implode.

I believe that there was a guy called ONeill , former FBI (or was it CIA) that recently became the head of security for the twin Towers.

Is it not conceivable that a few chosen people were murdered and the towers imploding, or disassembling, was used as the backdrop for the "perfect" crime. Maybe these chosen few were killed because they knew too much and could not be trusted?

The whole point of my questioning the "remains" was to see if there was any evidence that could be gleaned from which "bodies" were identified by body parts (possibly murdered and evidence planted), versus "dna" or or never identified, most likely simulated entities that never existed or actors now living under different identities.

Regardless of what I believe for which I have no proof, only conjecture. More importantly, in my opinion, it does not present a "threat" to the research or in any way is what I wrote something that will "sway" any readers away from accepting the rock solid evidence of video fakery.

regards,

Steve O.