William Tselepis

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

William Tselepis

Postby elmoastro on December 9th, 2012, 3:52 pm

ADMIN NOTICE (- simon shack): The posts making up this Tselepis topic have been split from our "REQUIRED-Introduce yourself" thread. This discussion all started when a new forum member, 'elmoastro', introduced himself claiming to know the brother of an alleged Cantor Fitzgerald 9/11 victim, one 'William Tselepis'.
********************************************************************************************





Greetings,
I live in the US and was on a business trip in New Orleans the morning of 9/11. When I went to the hotel lobby to schedule and airport shuttle, the attendant pointed at the television and said, "I don't think you're going anywhere." Some associates and I commandeered a rental van (no taking it out of the state--yeah right), and we spent the next two days driving home on barren freeways, picked up a car at a deserted O'Hare, and speculated on WTF just happened. Some of the guys were ex-mil and of course Qaida came up right away.

My background is research and analysis with a healthy skepticism of all things government & media. I'm a fan of the late (suicided) Mark Lombardi who mind-mapped the financial & global network shenanigans of the past number of bank failures and money trails that eventually led to his untimely death. I'm a puzzle solver by nature and enjoy weaving seemingly unrelated data into coherent understanding in order to see the big picture.

I don't have any new info to bring aside from knowing the brother of a Cantor vic. Based on the research here it is obvious to anyone who has broken free from the programming that 9/11 was a coordinated CGI event that played on the emotional wirings of the human populace. So many more similar media staged events have been uncovered including Occupy actors and such. I'm left with the knowledge and understanding that at least since the advent of radio and probably much earlier, an intentional mind - jack of unbelievable proportion has and continues to be programmed into the psyche of those who watch mainstream news and live within the bulge of the bell curve.

The night Wellstone passed my first thought was, "they got him too." And as long as they have 10 to 30 years before anyone can dissect what really happened, they live in near immunity. From there, every forum thread topic on your site speaks for itself and the curve is shortening between event and analysis to the point these things can be evaluated in short time.

I have a DVD set from NASA on the missions from Mercury to ISS. The early years of these videos are nothing short of '50s-era subliminal hypnotic programming complete with creepy soundtrack. I'm looking forward to adding clips of these examples to the wealth of data on the NASA pages.

elmoastro
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby icarusinbound on December 9th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Welcome elmoastro. When you say...
elmoastro wrote:....I don't have any new info to bring aside from knowing the brother of a Cantor vic. Based on the research here it is obvious to anyone who has broken free from the programming that 9/11 was a coordinated CGI event that played on the emotional wirings of the human populace.
...you do accept that there a lot of tension and conflict between these two sentences?? How well do you know the brother?

And:
elmoastro wrote:I have a DVD set from NASA on the missions from Mercury to ISS. The early years of these videos are nothing short of '50s-era subliminal hypnotic programming complete with creepy soundtrack. I'm looking forward to adding clips of these examples to the wealth of data on the NASA pages.

Interesting. I take it you mean DVDs from this company http://www.spacecraftfilms.com/, or something very similar? The 3 or 4-digit $USD cost of the whole/part packages has put me off investing, so I salute your enthusiasm. Maybe we can call upon you to check for content on an occasional request basis??
icarusinbound
Member
 
Posts: 393
Joined: November 28th, 2011, 9:49 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 5:53 pm

icarusinbound wrote:Welcome elmoastro. When you say...
elmoastro wrote:....I don't have any new info to bring aside from knowing the brother of a Cantor vic. Based on the research here it is obvious to anyone who has broken free from the programming that 9/11 was a coordinated CGI event that played on the emotional wirings of the human populace.
...you do accept that there a lot of tension and conflict between these two sentences?? How well do you know the brother?


Haha--of course! That's what has really been bugging me about the research. To me, the research you've done on CGI & vic-sims is pretty rock-solid compared to every other "explanation". It's the reason I finally joined the forum. This era is the age of the actor it seems--from everything media to everything govt. I won't beat around the bush. The vic-(sim?) in this case is William P. Tselepis - a Cantor trader (I have never met him). I want to meet with his brother who I do know and ran into at a function a couple of weeks ago. I guess the first question I'd ask him is, "How well did you know your brother?" But as you can see, I'm not sure I want to open a can of worms. I'd rather re-connect and feel him out over a little time as to his ability to discuss the subject. You see, I'm not close to him but am in a way. I have close ties to the circle he travels in and know him well enough to call and meet for a coffee/beer. The data and theory here contradict this guy's experience and I want to probe it on this end.

And:
elmoastro wrote:I have a DVD set from NASA on the missions from Mercury to ISS. The early years of these videos are nothing short of '50s-era subliminal hypnotic programming complete with creepy soundtrack. I'm looking forward to adding clips of these examples to the wealth of data on the NASA pages.
icarusinbound wrote:
Interesting. I take it you mean DVDs from this company http://www.spacecraftfilms.com/, or something very similar? The 3 or 4-digit $USD cost of the whole/part packages has put me off investing, so I salute your enthusiasm. Maybe we can call upon you to check for content on an occasional request basis??


I picked up the 5-dvd set used at a record shop. It's c2003 Madacy Entertainment Group Ltd., Madacy Home Video - Canada. It was after much research on Apollo and I wanted to see the NASA perspective. Well, they did not disappoint. I grew up late 60s early 70s and am pretty hip to the sci-fi of the time. We had movie subliminals with popcorn & coke flashes and the hypno-60's film and media. So with forty years perspective, when I popped the dvd in, I went, "holy shit. what a mind-fuck". They literally take you through the life of an astronaut--as if you were in a hypnotic state and were being programmed. Drone voice, flash images of Apollo shots that blink on then off, creepy hypno music. It's like the 50's govt films where they show you a guy in a lab coat showing a student something on the chalk board where it's obviously acting. I'm not a whiz at vid edit but I want to put some clips together to show the forum what I mean. If you never had a reason to doubt NASA, then the vid set would be like early hypno television and you'd watch it blank-eyed like you see the 50's families watching their b&w tv. It's pretty insane.

I have my own theories about NASA that allow for a huge number of people to be involved without knowing the true nature. My guess is it's a many birds with one stone scenario. You have real technology being developed by real people who care, are employed by tech & defense contractors, who believe in the missions. You get all the buck rogers stuff but then you stage the actual missions complete with real rockets launched. From that point, you're in CGI & soundstage land. Data gets sent to the control rooms, the people believe what they're seeing as real and the mission goes on. The model provides everything the real thing does from jobs, to cutting-edge tech, to high drama. You get a population so invested that it can't afford to not believe. Look at the church for a perfect example of what lengths people will go to protect a belief structure.

The psychology of 9/11 and everything bogus is fascinating. Most people even today will not allow themselves to question 9/11 no matter what data is presented. But more and more are opening their minds--especially the generation now that doesn't have the programming layer that I had. I watched Apollo in my pj's on b&w tv. Understanding what I do now about tv and programming, one has to flirt with mental distress when certain types of programs are questioned.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 10th, 2012, 6:22 pm

ImageImage

William P. Tselepis (Epistles) :rolleyes: , Jr

I want to meet with his brother who I do know and ran into at a function a couple of weeks ago.


Rather ambiguous! You do know him or you dont?

What's his name for starters?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 7:04 pm

brianv wrote:ImageImage

William P. Tselepis (Epistles) :rolleyes: , Jr

I want to meet with his brother who I do know and ran into at a function a couple of weeks ago.


Rather ambigous! You do know him or you dont?

What's his name for starters?


From my intro post:
I don't have any new info to bring aside from knowing the brother of a Cantor vic.

Cantor vic (who I have never met) is William Tselepis.

The vic-(sim?) in this case is William P. Tselepis - a Cantor trader (I have never met him). I want to meet with his brother who I do know and ran into at a function a couple of weeks ago.


Not sure what you think is ambiguous. I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend. Played golf and have a lot of mutual friends. Haven't been around those folks for a number of years but "ran into" him at a funeral that included many of those mutual friends and was not surprised he was there. You can do five minutes of googling to find his name. I'm not going to be the one to out him here at this time. Maybe later, but if you know what you're doing you'll find it.

I've seen the pics of William/Billy obviously--but only via google like you have found. He supposedly has a wife & kid. Again, know this only through what I've found online. I don't recall the brother talking about William's family so can't state it as fact here. You have to remember, this was all just after 9/11/01. At the time I had no reason to record every word he said amidst the tears of pain and suffering he was (allegedly) going through. I took it for face value just like most did at that early time. I went through the vic-sim report to see if anything fishy surrounded Tselepis. I almost wish there was as it would add to the mountain of data. I'm not here to discount the vic-sim data--it stands on its own.

I understand the need for vetting newbies. I'm not sure how I would have stated any of that differently to make it comprehensible to you. I'm not here to say William is real, only that in numerous pages it is asked that any family member of a vic make contact with this forum. I'm not a family member and I'm pretty certain the brother isn't looking to open a wound, but I really don't know at this point.

I'll share what I can and even face scrutiny on whatever I post. Don't shoot the messenger just because new data is available. That it's proven or not remains to be seen. Given the nature of large buildings and huge explosions, I wouldn't place a bet on ZERO deaths. Minimal for sure, maybe even close to zero. But anyone with a passkey in a multi-story building who works there could easily pop into work that morning not knowing what was about to take place. I don't see this operation being about ensuring zero deaths. Minimal for sure. Random collateral damage has to be considered as almost a given, no?

But throw him in with the proven Cantor fakes and you have to ask the question a) is he real? b) is he in on it? c) is the brother in the know?

9/11 is the mother of all mind-fucks. Personally I'm not sure I trust anyone anymore. I have no reason to doubt the brother except for the data on this site. If the purpose is to find truth, this seems to be a logical thread to follow.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on December 10th, 2012, 7:32 pm

*


How very sad, elmoastro: Those idiots at CantorFitzgerald have FORGOTTEN to insert William in their own, official 9/11 memorial site. You should point this out to his brother, and suggest him to sue Cantor Fitz for emotional damages:

Wiliam Tselepis Jr - Cantor Fitzgerald Memorial : NOT FOUND
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=T


Wiliam Tselepis Jr - CNN 9/11 Memorial: A CANDLE (Peter should sue CNN too!)
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /2789.html

William Tselepis (deceased at age 33 on 9/11?) still alive and well [?] at age 44, and his relatives Shelley, Mary, Peter and Bertha - in Brooklyn, NY:
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1


Elmoastro, let us know about Peter's reaction when he realizes his younger brother William is not included in his own workplace's 9/11 memorial, ok? It would be great if you could make a video of that moment. I tell you what: if my brother/sister or cousin had died on 9/11 - and realized my relative was NOT INCLUDED IN HIS/HER WORKPLACE'S 9/11 MEMORIAL, I would raise hell !!! :angry:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6428
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 10th, 2012, 7:48 pm

I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend.

You have mentioned "his brother" several times now, what is his name?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Re: simonshack post

Yeah, exactly. There really are no memorials for him and no bios. I'd be the first to agree that it doesn't add up. It's why I joined--to get clarity and maybe deeper answers. Given that so far there aren't many (if any) connections between the vicsims & a real person, I can see the reason for scrutiny on my post.

I have no agenda. It doesn't make sense for me to speculate further than what I've written so far until more data is available. I'm pretty certain I can meet with brother Tselepis and am willing to dig into it. Past that, what I've shared is 100% verifiable in terms the non-vic brother & the funeral I attended. Put it this way, until finding this site a year or so ago, I had no reason to even think of Tselepis. But it's the FIRST thing I thought of when digging into the vic-sim report.

I'm not looking for any friends here or to be accepted. I'll share what I find, try to vet it appropriately and leave it to others to form their own conclusions. You people here are the experts on this subject and I defer to that with no argument or debate.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 10th, 2012, 8:00 pm

elmoastro wrote:Re: simonshack post

Yeah, exactly. There really are no memorials for him and no bios. I'd be the first to agree that it doesn't add up. It's why I joined--to get clarity and maybe deeper answers. Given that so far there aren't many (if any) connections between the vicsims & a real person, I can see the reason for scrutiny on my post.

I have no agenda. It doesn't make sense for me to speculate further than what I've written so far until more data is available. I'm pretty certain I can meet with brother Tselepis and am willing to dig into it. Past that, what I've shared is 100% verifiable in terms the non-vic brother & the funeral I attended. Put it this way, until finding this site a year or so ago, I had no reason to even think of Tselepis. But it's the FIRST thing I thought of when digging into the vic-sim report.

I'm not looking for any friends here or to be accepted. I'll share what I find, try to vet it appropriately and leave it to others to form their own conclusions. You people here are the experts on this subject and I defer to that with no argument or debate.


It's Brother Tselepis now. What's his bloody name?

The Epistle Fammily

William Peter has a brother called Peter Andrew :lol: :rolleyes:

Wife's name Mary Christ ine
Daughter Kathryn Christine
Brother Peter Andrew
Son-in-law of David and Julie Christ ine
Brother-in-law of Cynthia (Timothy) Yates and Rose llen (Gregory) Cornelius

What a load of biblical bollox.
Last edited by brianv on December 10th, 2012, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 8:04 pm

brianv wrote: I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend.

You have mentioned "his brother" several times now, what is his name?


As stated, find out for yourself. Just to see how easy, it took two seconds on the first page of a google search using three words and a couple quotation marks. You found the pics easily enough. I'm not a research tutor.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

William Tselepis

Postby brianv on December 10th, 2012, 8:07 pm

elmoastro wrote:
brianv wrote: I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend.

You have mentioned "his brother" several times now, what is his name?


As stated, find out for yourself. Just to see how easy, it took two seconds on the first page of a google search using three words and a couple quotation marks. You found the pics easily enough. I'm not a research tutor.


No you are a fucking time wasting clown. Fuck Off!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on December 10th, 2012, 8:15 pm

brianv wrote: I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend.

You have mentioned "his brother" several times now, what is his name?



Brianv,

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling his name is Peter Tselepis, a trader/banker/broker (or something of the sort).

http://www.linkedin.com/in/petertselepis

According to above Linkedin link, here are his former assignments and connections:
-Tribeca Global Management
-Co-Global Head FX Options - Credit Agricole Indosuez
-Vice President - Credit Suisse First Boston

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Elmoastro. :)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6428
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on December 10th, 2012, 8:20 pm

elmoastro wrote: Past that, what I've shared is 100% verifiable in terms the non-vic brother & the funeral I attended. Put it this way, until finding this site a year or so ago, I had no reason to even think of Tselepis.


Elmoastro,

I take it that you attended an Orthodox Christian funeral ? Do you have any pictures of it by any chance?

http://oca.org/news/headline-news/assem ... odox-chris

This year's (2012) Orthodox Church remembrance of the orthodox christians who allegedly perished on 9/11:
Image

(Wiliam Tselepis duly listed as 'dead on 9/11' on above-linked Orthodox Church website).
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6428
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 8:21 pm

brianv wrote:
elmoastro wrote:
brianv wrote: I've know the brother for over ten years but wouldn't consider him a close friend.

You have mentioned "his brother" several times now, what is his name?


As stated, find out for yourself. Just to see how easy, it took two seconds on the first page of a google search using three words and a couple quotation marks. You found the pics easily enough. I'm not a research tutor.


No you are a fucking time wasting clown. Fuck Off!


The family is heavy Catholic(?). Numerology & the alphabet algos are fine in certain cases--especially in the vic-sim report, so I can see why the skepticism. Tselepis happens to be a Greek name, not common but it's out there.

Peter is real & verifiable. Billy/William, I can't say for sure. Again, it's what drew me to the forum. I'm here to fill in holes, ask questions, learn, understand, gain wisdom. My tone is in reaction to yours and I'm not going to mirror it any longer. I'll continue with respect & decorum as warranted.

If the fact that Peter is a living, breathing person, who states he has a brother who was killed that day, am I mistaken in bringing that information here? Should I start a thread on ATS & deal with that playground? Research is based on data. This is data verified by me, but not by anyone on this site as of yet, so I do understand the hostility & irritation. But it seems that it might be worth looking into.

I'm a phone call away from a chat. But I'm not in the business of destroying beliefs of people I know unless they are open to question them. For me to jump into his life and start off with the 3rd degree interrogation is silly at this point.

William is in the SSDI:
William P. Tselepis Jr
Born:1968Died:2001
State issued:Illinois
Last edited by elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 10th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Ok, I'll submit to a proper vetting.

Brianv - sorry for the sarcasm, I do understand the b.s. that you guys have to put up with here. My tone reflected yours and i guess I'm the one that needs to prove himself in terms of what I'm providing. I don't know if he's a liar or what and I don't have any loyalties other than I have no reason to fuck with his life. It's going to be awkward in how I bring it up and I'm trying to figure out the best way without coming off as anything but a friend.

I'm not trying to get attention here or try to upset the day-to-day discussions.
Last edited by elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Next

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron