William Tselepis

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

William Tselepis

Postby hoi.polloi on December 11th, 2012, 5:01 pm

allow for the private discussions on the forum to fact check and verify


We get it already. You're suspect. But 'not that guy'. But you want to meet in person. But you don't expect friendship. But you want us to know you are real. But you don't expect anyone to believe you. All your words seem to vacillate between two points:

1. Claiming to be on board with proper research.
2. Emphasizing the existence of your legitimacy in knowing a family behind a simulation of such.

So basically all you've done is tried repeatedly to get us to believe that you are a real person, that you know a real person, and they claim to know someone behind a terrible joke of a memorial of anyone real.

Don't you see how that tired story is just a simulation of what so many of us have already encountered in real life -- the person who claims to know someone? Aw, shit, it's that guy again. That Guy Who Claims To Know Someone And Is Fascinated By The Research Yet Is Remarkably Offended By Any Personal Implications.

Let me just share that I have dealt with something a little closer to the core before - people who actually claim to be good friends with a vicsim - and they are no better at producing evidence. (Although they are occasionally not as reluctant as you seem to be to simply state names for goodness sakes!)

So what should we expect from someone like you, a personality who claims to know someone who claims to know a vicsim/victim that you can't even talk about? This is already two steps removed from reality. Don't you think we'd be dense not to suspect you are just a simulated mockery of that situation? And then you say we should keep it all hush hush. Why on Earth should we make these conversations private when the whole point of this research is to show everyone on the planet who will listen what a tremendous mountain of persistent diarrhea the 9/11 simulation is? If you can't at least pretend to absorb that into your spiel, why should anyone expect you to be really into legitimate research into this event?

It sounds to me, so far, like you're pretending to know someone who is pretending to know someone. How many layers of simulation must we face before a person directly connected to defending the existence of a real and whole 'life and death' of a '9/11 person' posts on our site? Skip the 'research' into your 'friend' and get that friend on here, familiarized with the work, and posting in defense of this 'victim'. People are not isolated events - they are a constant avalanche of connections, infinite information and cascading dynamic relationships. You are shy about a name.

It's been long enough now - more than 11 years - and it's high time the world demanded long and extensive proof of any such claims of real people instead of teasers and simulated imaginings. It's time for us to stand up and say this is not enough. Produce extensive proof of a real whole life and death of a person that really existed.

Fuck the parodies of simulations of memorial tributes that stand for nothing. We are apparently talking about the sudden shocking death of a person made incredibly important to the world by the historic surroundings of their life. This isn't just grandma passing away awkwardly, and 'vaporizing' into a memory hole of insurance deals and missing forms and compensation bills. This is supposed to be the very proof that there was a loss of life on September 11th, 2001. To even intimate that a real family would be unaware of the concept of celebrity in America is beyond naive.

No, I don't want to meet you in person - who the heck are you? And doubly I don't want to meet you because of the terrible way you approached the forum with such an aggressive stance about this he/she/it simulation that you claim to know knows an even less real simulation.

You want to take your pathetic story to ATS? Do it! Take it straight to Alex Jones! Take it to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. How about Jim Fetzer? You tried him yet? I'm sure he'd eat it up. Take it anywhere you want. Go on! But if you want credibility and believability you are not in the right cyber-locale.

Produce your connection and produce evidence. Not personal cred stories.

If you have personal research to do, what are you lingering around here for?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 11th, 2012, 5:18 pm

I want to meet with his brother who I do know and ran into at a function a couple of weeks ago.


You say you ran into Peter Epistles at a function two weeks ago? Which Function? Where was the Function held, and exactly when?

but "ran into" him at a funeral


You also "ran into" him at a funeral! Whose funeral? When and where was it held?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 11th, 2012, 6:15 pm

You say you ran into Peter Epistles at a function two weeks ago? Which Function? Where was the Function held, and exactly when?
but "ran into" him at a funeral
You also "ran into" him at a funeral! Whose funeral? When and where was it held?


I was referring to the same thing -- function = funeral.

In my intro, I made a reference to knowing the brother of a Cantor vic without ever realizing the can of worms it would open. I don't have the history of all the things this forum has been through so I was completely unaware that it would be such a contentious issue. I understand now though.

I've only been defending questions and accusations and that is why I keep having to post. I have to respond to the questions and accusations and then when I do I'm accused of posting "repeatedly to get us to believe that you are a real person, that you know a real person, and they claim to know someone behind a terrible joke of a memorial of anyone real." Catch-22 for me I guess.

As to being cautious about listing names, that's just prudence on my part. It wasn't an attempt to be cryptic. In fact I came right out and gave the vic name knowing anyone could dig and find the brother I was referring to. I'm just careful about tossing names of people I know in a public forum.

It's been one day. I can't just jump into someone's life with all of this and bring back answers instantaneously. It may take a few days, a week or two. If it's a search for truth, then please allow for things to unfold as they can.

Anyhow, bottom line, which I've already stated, is I have no clue as to whether William Tselepis is real or not. But I'm working on finding out. Until then I have nothing more to say. I'll respectfully refrain from further posts until there is something to add or confirm/deny.
Last edited by elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 11th, 2012, 6:50 pm

function = funeral? :blink: :wacko:

So you are a member of the Castaway Club?

http://www.facebook.com/castaway50th

Image

Is this you on the clowns knee?

Yes, run away with your tail between your legs!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on December 11th, 2012, 7:25 pm

So Tony is it? Are you a jesus freak and bible nut too?

Two weekas ago, one of my hero's passed away. Phil "Darby" McDonald


http://thebasementoftheivorytower.blogspot.com

http://www.blogger.com/profile/05076988389975833729
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on December 12th, 2012, 4:40 am

elmoastro wrote: I'm in Mpls and listen to KFAI regularly. I listened to Hoi's program last night and it was really great.


By the way, elmoastro (elmo astro? el moastro?), I don't want to interrupt your break from the forum since you correctly identified the futility of defending your credibility on a site that works so hard to question everything. I really appreciate your realization, there, actually.

-- But if you have time would you mind please explaining how even though the show was announced and aired on the 9th, you registered here on the 8th. I'm just curious. What was the spark - the impetus for you to register?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby elmoastro on December 12th, 2012, 5:31 am

hoi.polloi wrote:
elmoastro wrote: I'm in Mpls and listen to KFAI regularly. I listened to Hoi's program last night and it was really great.


By the way, elmoastro (elmo astro? el moastro?), I don't want to interrupt your break from the forum since you correctly identified the futility of defending your credibility on a site that works so hard to question everything. I really appreciate your realization, there, actually.

-- But if you have time would you mind please explaining how even though the show was announced and aired on the 9th, you registered here on the 8th. I'm just curious. What was the spark - the impetus for you to register?


Pure coincidence. Saw the research here over the years and finally decided to register because this is the only site that has a good grip on 9/11 & the logic/proof to back it. The impetus was due to the fact that no family members have ever made contact to defend a real death. I found that interesting. Not knowing others have come here claiming to know someone and then having them turn out to be fakes, i simply wanted to offer my own experience regarding what I shared. Didn't know I'd stuck my head in a hornets nest though.

As for the show, I only learned about it from the forum thread that members were raving about. So I listened. Not to mention it was a local station I frequently tune to. Found that to be an interesting coincidence.

elmo-astro is correct.
Last edited by elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on December 12th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Thank you for your patience with the hornet's nest. I too am patiently awaiting convincing information about what really happened on 9/11 while less believable media swarm about.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby XQB on April 14th, 2013, 10:27 am

elmoastro wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
elmoastro wrote: I'm in Mpls and listen to KFAI regularly. I listened to Hoi's program last night and it was really great.


By the way, elmoastro (elmo astro? el moastro?), I don't want to interrupt your break from the forum since you correctly identified the futility of defending your credibility on a site that works so hard to question everything. I really appreciate your realization, there, actually.

-- But if you have time would you mind please explaining how even though the show was announced and aired on the 9th, you registered here on the 8th. I'm just curious. What was the spark - the impetus for you to register?


Pure coincidence. Saw the research here over the years and finally decided to register because this is the only site that has a good grip on 9/11 & the logic/proof to back it. The impetus was due to the fact that no family members have ever made contact to defend a real death. I found that interesting. Not knowing others have come here claiming to know someone and then having them turn out to be fakes, i simply wanted to offer my own experience regarding what I shared. Didn't know I'd stuck my head in a hornets nest though.

As for the show, I only learned about it from the forum thread that members were raving about. So I listened. Not to mention it was a local station I frequently tune to. Found that to be an interesting coincidence.

elmo-astro is correct. Bastardized reference to Elmo Aero, a flight school that used to be at Lake Elmo Airport that I worked at years ago. Went with astro for a moniker to be different.


Elmoastro,
I read your intro posts with a great deal of interest. So what happened when you supposedly went to breakfast with "Peter Epistles"? Did you mention to him that his sim brother was nowhere to be found on the Cantor memorial site? The Cantor sims are an odd, fidgety bunch. They don't seem to take it very well when one of their fellow Cantor sims gets exposed. One thing I did find peculiar is that you weren't sure it was Peter in the gold robe in that photo Simon posted, despite having known him for over 10 years.

So I'm curious to know, was this Peter character angry that Cantor left his deceased sim brother off their memorial? How did he react?
XQB
Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: April 23rd, 2012, 7:43 am

Re: William Tselepis

Postby elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 6:37 pm

The breakfast/meet never materialized.
Last edited by elmoastro on April 23rd, 2013, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: William Tselepis

Postby brianv on April 14th, 2013, 8:22 pm

What are you guys a tag-team?

This thread has been dormant for months, yet today we see a (prepared) question and a verbose reply - eh, here's one I made earlier!!

@XQB How did you know that elmoasspro would be around to answer? Didn't it seem like he had disappeared from the thread, yet you communicate your question directly to him. And he then replies, despite not being around for several months? Can you check the logs Simon?

:rolleyes:
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: William Tselepis

Postby The_Thinker on April 14th, 2013, 8:32 pm

elmoastro wrote:The breakfast/meet never materialized.


My, oh my! What a surprise!

I thought you knew this guy fairly well, so much so, that you have his phone number (having called him) and that you have met him several times at different "functions" throughout the course of your life, yet for some unknown reason, he won't meet with you now? Ridiculous.

As for the other info you posted, it is essentially a pointless distraction to be added to a pile of other circumstantial crap as it goes no further in proving your point; that you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

Why not call him now and just ask him the question that so many have requested (regarding William not being listed on Cantor's memorial) and post his response... That would at least be something. :rolleyes:
The_Thinker
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: July 18th, 2012, 10:59 am

Re: William Tselepis

Postby elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Believe what you want. I'm not going to try to change the opinions of those who think this is all b.s. Immediate dismissal though is what I'd consider a huge blind spot in the process of taking in and evaluating information.

Just because I have this acquaintance doesn't mean we're pals. Yeah, I could call him again but I'm not going to. I found what I wanted and am satisfied with what I was able to dig up. I spent quite a few days connecting dots over the past couple months and was able to satisfy my curiosity. If the 9/11 memorials are as fake as the vicsims, then who cares if they're listed? Obviously a family member would care--but not one that may have created or helped create a sim. And frankly, after compiling all this, it's the last question I'd ask. I'm more intrigued by how it was done and the fact that it's virtually untraceable.

The post is in no way meant to distract or derail. If anyone did the digging, they'd find some interesting coincidences, photos and links that would lead to a similar conclusion. After finding enough info, I wasn't interested in posting about it but knew the question would come up at some point to force the issue. When the question was asked, I logged in, wrote up a snippet as I went through my file, corrected links & did some editing to correct some grammar, html errors and took out some other links/photos/connections that I didn't feel comfortable making.

If what I shared is somehow a distraction to 9/11 research, so be it. I can't see how it could be. If anything it confirms the creation of sims.

At this point, I really don't care.
Last edited by elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: William Tselepis

Postby anonjedi2 on April 14th, 2013, 9:14 pm

So why didn't you share this research with the rest of us until today?
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 681
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 6:50 am

Re: William Tselepis

Postby elmoastro on April 14th, 2013, 9:24 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:So why didn't you share this research with the rest of us until today?


Because there are real people linked to it. It's one thing to anonomously research and post findings. I had no way of knowing what I'd find. I hoped to find enough to confirm William as real. That wasn't the case. I'm not a die-hard 9/11 researcher and my motivation is not in exposing a few folks who gamed the system.

In addition, I have nothing to prove here. It didn't matter to me that my credibility would be called into question--as that was a given from my first posting. Anyone could have done the searching. I had an advantage in knowing a couple names but it would have led to the same end.

It seems it's easier to sit and pass judgment than it is to do work. It's academic for me and I like the work. Putting together the pieces was very satisfying and I was content with that. There's no approval here that I'd want other than those who may find the information helps to fill some of the holes in how and why sims were created in the first place.
elmoastro
Member
 
Posts: 81
Joined: December 8th, 2012, 10:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest