Simformation

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Simformation

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Due to the pressure from a great deal of people who contribute little else but collected "Internet information" (which is more accurately labeled simulation of simulation, because the newspaper article itself is a simulation and therefore an Internet site pointing to it is even further removed from reality) who feel the need to post it on this forum - for whatever reason - I have created this thread as a sort of dumping grounds.

The reason this has been created is 2-fold and corresponds exactly to our sense of "right" and "wrong" research.

1st, "RIGHT"/"CLEAR": 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS (see the thread in Big Ones: 9/11 Memorial Scams) has attracted a number of people who want to actively contribute research or help unravel the mystery of 9/11 to help us learn about and teach one another about the cruel and inhumane reality-fakery technology being used against us on the news programs of today. This CORRECT type of research belongs there.

2nd, "WRONG" (or maybe just "LESS CLEAR"): That same thread has attracted a number of personages who do not significantly help contribute to this research and who instead use the Internet to get people into the simulation and scramble our perceptions about what is real and what is unreal. An example is this kind of post from a user named "Culto":

Ingeborg Astrid Desiree Lariby.

She was the Center Manager of Regus on the 93th floor of WTC 2 on 9-11, so she was co-worker of Vanessa Lang Langer and 3 other Regus-vicsims.

Born in New York, July 5 1959. Both her parents are Dutch, so she had dual citizenship. (Dutch and U.S.)

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=127155" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the Dutch media there has been some attention for her. For instance this interview with her parents from 2006:

http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... _plain.xml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In this video lots of photos of Ingeborg are shown, from her childhood until some days before 9-11. And yes, there is also some wheeping...

Gerlof Leistra of Elsevier Magazine made an article on her and featured her in his book titled 'Gewone Levens' or 'Normal Lives'. She is even on the cover.

http://books.google.nl/books?id=mN6DDLh ... q=&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The article :
http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Artikel/1716 ... tcards.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is another newspaper-article with a photo of Ingeborg from 1969 :

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1401/ad/integrat ... id=1217279" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-------

From reading Culto's post, it would not occur to the reader that the links are links to falsified sources, that the vicsim name "Ingeborg Astrid Desiree Laraby" is a computer-generated individual with novelistic back-story and CGI (computer generated imagery) body created specifically to legitimize the fake 9/11 event that was used to cover up the authorized WTC tower demolitions in which none of the profit-making companies involved lost any real employees.

From now on, all posts which randomly collect "information" on suspected simulated victims (or vicsims) will be dubbed "simformation" and moved to this thread. Discussion of the simformation which significantly confuses people into thinking that this is "REAL" information on "REAL" people will be deleted at our behest. We do not know if it is real but we are operating on the principle that it is extremely likely based on all available evidence that none of the 9/11 victims were real, they are all entirely fabrications created from the morphed faces and names of hired actors, stock photos and stolen simulacrum. We are allowing people to collect and post the type of information that leads one to think there were "real" people in order to distinguish the afore-mentioned difference between what we feel is CORRECT and INCORRECT research; to help people understand the depth of media fakery and how easy it is to pretend something found on the Internet confirms the reality of that thing ... when in fact it does nothing of the sort.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

I hardly know where to post. It's not clear to me. Even before this thread I was never sure which thread was appropriate.

For my part I like to include the extraneous information together with the direct evidence that the victims are simulated, all in one posting. I like to have all the associated work together for ease of access. But I assume the general premise is understood that these are vicsims.

Take my (WTC vicsim) Frank Pershep post (although all the pics were deleted with my old photobucket account). On one hand, I was just making the observation that his face seems to be derived from that of Mark Humphrey associate and actor Gerry Mendicino. But while I'm dealing with him I included the backstopping mythology around "his daughter". It's a bit convoluted but in it's entirety serves to establish that the whole is fiction.

I love Simon's nice clean postings which are the sort of thing you can take a screen capture of and repost elsewhere. But I tend towards the 'workshop' mentality. I'm not so concerned with creating bite-sized morsels palatable to most as I am with gathering information. But that information should be organized around an intention. With maybe a data dump of links thrown in someplace that may be useful for further investigation.

I'm a big net guy. Sometimes when looking into some character curious tidbits appear that may or may not prove useful. If I don't take note of them while I'm digging I'll probably never come around to them again.

I'll have to leave it up to the mods to place what I do where it's most suited.
hoi.polloi

Ozzy, thanks for your work and your message. I agree but let me make an excuse for my behavior lately. I think whenever the purpose is to explore all possibilities fully, we are on the right track. It is hard enough as it is for people to consider that something is fake without the added confusion of constantly using this board to serve as a faux-news service for simulations.

"This just in: what was Jackboot McSimalot doing post-9/11? Where is his bowling league?" etc.

Even people like SmokingGunII may be on the right track but I may maintain some kind of strict terms on how we can control the Deluge of Fail Fakery, and I apologize fully for not having a system worked out to process all this f#cking disinformation/simformation. However, we are really just feeling it out.

Maybe this thread can serve as a sort of 'workshop' as you say. People who are processing simfo can put it here. And also, you and others can confidently post the "potential sources" of simulacrum and pieces of real faces and that kind of information here and I think you can have this as your ground work when you want it. Then we will do our best to suss it out, as it were, if that's even necessary.
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

The intention of my post was to put some more perspective into the research of Vanessa Langer and her "mother".
Based on this evidence the other 4 Regus-"victims" have to be fake too.
Regus is an office-space supplier, so they benefited a lot from the 9-11 hoax.

I am fully aware of the concept of simformation. That's exactly the reason why I posted these links.
These are all from Dutch mainstream media, all of them promoting the "story" of Ingeborg Lariby.
hoi.polloi

Thank you for clarifying, Culto.

We try to encourage and coax this kind of personal explanation out of people as much as possible. Without your personal spin and context, it is harder to determine where you are coming from - both for average readers and for the Admins. Please try to integrate your explanation of your posts with your posts themselves, in the future. This will avoid us confusing your post for mere link-posting. Is that fair?
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

Yes that's fair. Next time I will put some more effort in explaining the context.

By the way, I am digging into this case of Ingeborg Lariby and Regus.
Interesting stuff; I am preparing some posting on that.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I'm pleased to see that your stance toward me has softened, Hoi. Am I on the right track? Possibly, which is the reason I post stuff I find on here, in the hope that more serious and seasoned researchers can follow any leads or point out false trails laid by the opposition. As Simon says, the extent of "vicsimisation" is multi-layered. I often work on "hunches", especially when available evidence doesn't look right.

I still believe you misconstrued my deleted post and like Ozzy, it's difficult to know in which thread to post them - scam or actors? They are inextricably linked. My posts, like Culto's, may not be clear enough. I have limited time to post stuff and never compose anything beforehand, which can result in a rather meadering post.

Lastly, I am still compiling information on the UK victims and making good progress in a number of areas. My research suggests that the template of victims families in the States has been replicated in the UK. There is also evidence of "adding" family members retrospectively in news reports unconnected to 9/11.

I will make some general observations for the full list once complete and then concentrate on individual familes thereafter. What I would urge all researchers to do (as stuff I posted at 911m has since disappeared) is screencap everything.
hoi.polloi

I should have liked to have moved the post here instead of deleting it. I regret the error. Please try to reconstruct the post with more information and your personal context for the type of investigation you are doing. That old miscommunication will, I assume, eventually evolve into something worthwhile - hopefully, starting with this arena for all sorts of info/simfo.

I should also like to give sunshine a chance to post information here, provided it does not become too MirandAmanda-ish. However, I am still very watchful of certain styles of supposed information.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hoi - When I get some time, I will try to put the information in more context.

The Brophy research took me into other areas of research on people (real or otherwise) unconnected to 9/11, through the charity that he and his wife (a contributor to Obama) support. It's difficult to find any information on these people apart from very recently. Unusual considering they hold major positions in major corporations.

My main goal at the moment is finishing research on the UK victims. I'm barely a third of the way through, but I believe the UK has a handful of "spokepersons" that represent the "UK victims" - a similar scenario to that which exists in the US and I'm turning up some interesting name coincidences when attempting to trace family members.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 6 2010, 12:57 PM wrote:

2,752 vicsims?! So they're sticking to the low end of the 3,100 area figure? What will they do if they "recover" someone Obama didn't mention?

They'd better turn to http://terror.septemberclues.org/ to see if they got everybody. :P

I asked the New York Office of Chief Medical Examiner, OCME, to supply a list of the 1625 persons it had identified + DOBs. Instead I got a list with alleged 2752 names - see below - and when counting up they were only 2750! I have asked OCME to provide an * of the persons they identified + inform how the others were identified + why there are only 2750 on the list (and not 2752)! According OCME DOBs of persons are secret!

1. Aamoth, Jr., Gordon M.
2. Abad, Edelmiro
3. Abad, Maria Rose
4. Abate, Andrew Anthony
5. Abate, Vincent
6. Abel, Laurence Christopher
7. Abraham, Alona
8. Abrahamson, William F.
9. Aceto, Richard Anthony
10. Ackermann, Heinrich Bernhard
11. Acquaviva, Paul
12. Adams, Donald LaRoy
13. Adams, Patrick
14. Adams, Shannon Lewis
15. Adams, Stephen George
16. Adanga, Ignatius Udo
17. Addamo, Christy A.
18. Adderley, Jr., Terence E.
19. Addo, Sophia B
20. Adler, Lee
21. Afflitto, Daniel Thomas
22. Afuakwah, Emmanuel Akwasi
23. Agarwal, Alok
24. Agarwala, Mukul Kumar
25. Agnello, Joseph
26. Agnes, David Scott
27. Aguiar, Jr., Joao Alberto da Fonseca
28. Ahearn, Brian G.
29. Ahern, Jeremiah Joseph
30. Ahladiotis, Joanne Marie
31. Ahmed, Shabbir
32. Aiken, Terrance Andre
33. Ajala, Godwin
34. Alagero, Gertrude M.
35. Alameno, Andrew
36. Alario, Margaret Ann
37. Albero, Gary M
38. Albert, Jon Leslie
39. Alderman, Peter Craig
40. Aldridge, Jacquelyn Delaine
41. Alger, David D.
42. Alikakos, Ernest
43. Allegretto, Edward L.
44. Allen, Eric
45. Allen, Joseph Ryan
46. Allen, Richard Dennis
47. Allen, Richard L.
48. Allingham, Christopher E.
49. Allison, Anna
50. Alonso, Janet M.
51. Alvarado, Anthony
52. Alvarez, Antonio Javier
53. Alvarez-Brito, Victoria
54. Alvear, Telmo E.
55. Alviar, Cesar Amoranto
56. Amanullah, Tariq
57. Amaranto, Angelo
58. Amato, James M.
59. Amatuccio, Joseph
60. Amoroso, Christopher Charles
61. Anai, Kazuhiro
62. Anaya, Jr., Calixto
63. Anchundia, Joseph
64. Anderson, Kermit Charles
65. Anderson, Yvette Constance
66. Andreacchio, John
67. Andrews, Michael Rourke
68. Andrucki, Jean Ann
69. Ang, Siew-Nya
70. Angelini, Jr., Joseph John
71. Angelini, Sr., Joseph
72. Angell, David Lawrence
73. Angell, Mary Lynn Edwards
74. Angilletta, Laura
75. Angrisani, Doreen J.
76. Antigua, Lorraine
77. Aoyama, Seima David
78. Apollo, Peter Paul
79. Apostol, Jr., Faustino
80. Aquilino, Frank Thomas
81. Aranyos, Patrick Michael
82. Arce, David Gregory
83. Arczynski, Michael George
84. Arena, Louis
85. Arestegui, Barbara Jean
86. Arias, Adam P
87. Armstrong, Michael
88. Aron, Jack Charles
89. Aron, Joshua
90. Aronow, Richard Avery
91. Aronson, Myra Joy
92. Aryee, Japhet Jesse
93. Asaro, Carl Francis
94. Asciak, Michael
95. Asher, Michael Edward
96. Ashley, Janice Marie
97. Ashton, Thomas J
98. Asitimbay, Manuel O.
99. Atlas, Gregg Arthur
100. Atwood, Gerald Thomas
101. Audiffred, James
102. Aversano, Jr., Louis Frank
103. Aviles, Ezra
104. Ayala, Sandy
105. Babakitis, Arlene T.
106. Bacchus, Eustace P
107. Badagliacca, John J.
108. Baeszler, Jane Ellen
109. Baierwalter, Robert J.
110. Bailey, Andrew J.
111. Bailey, Brett T.
112. Bailey, Garnet Edward
113. Bakalinskaya, Tatyana
114. Baksh, Michael S.
115. Balkcom, Sharon M.
116. Bane, Michael Andrew
117. Bantis, Katherine
118. Baptiste, Gerard
119. Baran, Walter
120. Barbara, Gerard A.
121. Barbaro, Paul Vincent
122. Barbella, James William
123. Barbosa, Ivan Kyrillos F.
124. Barbosa, Victor Daniel
125. Barbuto, Christine
126. Barkow, Colleen Ann
127. Barkway, David Michael
128. Barnes, Matthew
129. Barnes, Sheila Patricia
130. Baron, Evan J
131. Barrett-Arjune, Renee
132. Barry, Arthur Thaddeus
133. Barry, Diane G.
134. Barry, Maurice Vincent
135. Bart, Scott D.
136. Bartels, Carlton W.
137. Barzvi, Guy
138. Basina, Inna B
139. Basmajian, Alysia
140. Basnicki, Kenneth William
141. Bates, Steven Joseph
142. Battaglia, Paul James
143. Bauer, Jr., Walter David
144. Bautista, Marlyn Capito
145. Bavis, Mark Lawrence
146. Baxter, Jasper
147. Beale, Michele
148. Beatini, Paul Frederick
149. Beatty, Jane S
150. Beck, Lawrence Ira
151. Beckles, Manette Marie
152. Bedigian, Carl John
153. Beekman, Michael Earnest
154. Behr, Maria A
155. Belilovsky, Yelena
156. Bell, Nina Patrice
157. Bellows, Debbie S
158. Belson, Stephen Elliot
159. Benedetti, Paul M.
160. Benedetto, Denise Lenore
161. Bennett, Bryan Craig
162. Bennett, Eric L.
163. Bennett, Oliver Duncan
164. Benson, Margaret L.
165. Berardi, Dominick J
166. Berger, James Patrick
167. Berger, Steven Howard
168. Bergin, John P.
169. Bergsohn, Alvin
170. Bergstein, Daniel
171. Berkeley, Graham Andrew
172. Berkeley, Michael J.
173. Bernaerts, Donna M.
174. Bernard, David W.
175. Bernstein, William
176. Berray, David M.
177. Berry, David S
178. Berry, Joseph J.
179. Bethke, William Reed
180. Betterly, Timothy
181. Beug, Carolyn
182. Beyea, Edward Frank
183. Beyer, Paul Michael
184. Bharvaney, Anil Tahilram
185. Bhukhan, Bella J.
186. Biegeleisen, Shimmy D.
187. Bielfeld, Peter Alexander
188. Biggart, William G
189. Bilcher, Brian Eugene
190. Bini, Carl Vincent
191. Bird, Gary Eugene
192. Birnbaum, Joshua David
193. Bishop, George John
194. Bittner, Jeffrey Donald
195. Blackman, Jr., Albert Balewa
196. Blackwell, Christopher Joseph
197. Blair, Susan Leigh
198. Blanding, Jr., Harry
199. Blaney, Janice Lee
200. Blass, Craig Michael
201. Blau, Rita
202. Blood, Jr., Richard Middleton
203. Boccardi, Michael Andrew
204. Bocchi, John P.
205. Bocchino, Michael Leopoldo
206. Bochino, Susan M.
207. Boehm, Bruce D.
208. Boffa, Mary Catherine
209. Bogdan, Nicholas Andrew
210. Bohan, Darren Christopher
211. Boisseau, Lawrence Francis
212. Boland, Jr., Vincent M
213. Bolourchi, Touran Hamzavi
214. Bondarenko, Alan
215. Bonheur Jr., Andre
216. Bonnett, Colin Arthur
217. Bonomo, Frank
218. Bonomo, Yvonne Lucia
219. Booker, Seaon
220. Booms, Kelly Ann
221. Bordeaux, Sherry Ann
222. Bordenabe, Krystine
223. Boryczewski, Martin
224. Bosco, Richard Edward
225. Bothe, Klaus
226. Bouchard, Carol Marie
227. Boulton, John H
228. Bourdier, Francisco Eligio
229. Bowden, Jr., Thomas Harold
230. Bowers, Kimberly S
231. Bowers, Veronique Nicole
232. Bowman, Jr., Shawn Edward
233. Bowman, Larry
234. Bowser, Kevin L.
235. Box, Gary R.
236. Boyarsky, Gennady
237. Boyce, Pamela
238. Boyle, Michael
239. Braca, Alfred
240. Bracken, Kevin Hugh
241. Brady, David Brian
242. Braginsky, Alexander
243. Brandemarti, Nicholas W
244. Brandhorst, Daniel Raymond
245. Brandhorst, David Reed Gamboa
246. Bratton, Michelle Renee
247. Braut, Patrice
248. Bravo, Lydia E.
249. Breitweiser, Ronald Michael
250. Brennan III, Edward A.
251. Brennan, Francis Henry
252. Brennan, Michael E.
253. Brennan, Peter
254. Brennan, Thomas M.
255. Brethel, Daniel J.
256. Bright, Gary Lee
257. Briley, Jonathan
258. Brisman, Mark A.
259. Bristow, Paul Gary
260. Broderick, Mark Francis
261. Broghammer, Herman Charles
262. Broomfield, Keith A
263. Brown, Janice Juloise
264. Brown, Lloyd Stanford
265. Brown, Patrick J.
266. Browne, Bettina
267. Bruce, Mark
268. Bruehert, Richard George
269. Brunn, Andrew
270. Brunton, Vincent Edward
271. Bucca, Ronald Paul
272. Buchanan, Brandon J.
273. Buck, Gregory Joseph
274. Buckley, Dennis
275. Bueche, Nancy Clare
276. Buhse, Patrick Joseph
277. Bulaga, Jr., John Edwards
278. Bunin, Stephen
279. Burke, Jr., William Francis
280. Burke, Matthew J.
281. Burke, Thomas Daniel
282. Burns, Donald J.
283. Burns, Kathleen Anne
284. Burns, Keith James
285. Burnside, John Patrick
286. Buslo, Irina
287. Bustillo, Milton G
288. Butler, Thomas M.
289. Byrne, Patrick Dennis
290. Byrne, Timothy G
291. Cabezas, Jesus Neptali
292. Caceres, Lillian
293. Cachia, Brian Joseph
294. Cafiero, Jr., Steven Dennis
295. Caggiano, Richard M.
296. Caguicla, Cecile Marella
297. Cahill, John Brett
298. Cahill, Michael John
299. Cahill, Scott Walter
300. Cahill, Thomas Joseph
301. Cain, George
302. Calabro, Salvatore B.
303. Calandrillo, Joseph M.
304. Calcagno, Philip V
305. Calderon, Edward
306. Caldwell, Kenneth Marcus
307. Calia, Dominick Enrico
308. Calixte, Felix
309. Callahan, Francis Joseph
310. Callahan, Liam
311. Calvi, Luigi
312. Camaj, Roko
313. Cammarata, Michael F.
314. Campbell, David Otey
315. Campbell, Geoffrey Thomas
316. Campbell, Jill Marie
317. Campbell, Robert Arthur
318. Campbell, Sandra Patricia
319. Canavan, Sean Thomas
320. Candela, John A.
321. Cangelosi, Vincent
322. Cangialosi, Stephen J
323. Cannava, Lisa Bella
324. Cannizzaro, Brian
325. Canty, Michael
326. Caporicci, Louis Anthony
327. Cappello, Jonathan Neff
328. Cappers, James Christopher
329. Caproni, Richard Michael
330. Cardona, Jose Manuel
331. Carey, Dennis M
332. Carlino, Edward
333. Carlo, Michael Scott
334. Carlone, David G.
335. Carlson, Rosemarie C.
336. Carney, Mark Stephen
337. Carpeneto, Joyce Ann
338. Carpio Bautista, Ivhan Luis
339. Carrington, Jeremy M
340. Carroll, Michael
341. Carroll, Peter
342. Carson, Jr., James Joseph
343. Carstanjen, Christoffer Mikael
344. Carter, Marcia Cecil
345. Cartier, James Marcel
346. Casalduc, Vivian
347. Casazza, John Francis
348. Cascio, Paul R
349. Casey, Neilie Anne Heffernan
350. Casoria, Thomas Anthony
351. Caspar, William Otto
352. Castano, Alejandro
353. Castillo, Arcelia
354. Castrianno, Leonard M.
355. Castro, Jose Ramon
356. Catarelli, Richard G.
357. Caton, Christopher Sean
358. Caufield, Robert John
359. Caulfield, Mary Teresa
360. Cavalier, Judson
361. Cawley, Michael Joseph
362. Cayne, Jason David
363. Ceballos, Juan Armando
364. Cefalu, Jason Michael
365. Celic, Thomas Joseph
366. Centeno, Ana Mercedes
367. Cesta, Joni
368. Chairnoff, Jeffrey Marc
369. Chalasani, Swarna
370. Chalcoff, William
371. Chalouh, Eli
372. Chan, Charles Lawrence
373. Chang, Mandy
374. Charette, Mark Lawrence
375. Chavez, Gregorio Manuel
376. Cheatham, Delrose E.
377. Checo, Pedro Francisco
378. Cherry, Douglas MacMillan
379. Cherry, Stephen Patrick
380. Cherry, Vernon Paul
381. Chevalier, Nestor
382. Chevalier, Swede
383. Chiang, Alexander H
384. Chiarchiaro, Dorothy J.
385. Chimbo, Luis Alfonso
386. Chin, Robert
387. Ching, Wing Wai
388. Chiofalo, Nicholas Paul
389. Chipura, John Gerard
390. Chirchirillo, Peter A.
391. Chirls, Catherine
392. Cho, Kyung Hee
393. Chowdhury, Abul K.
394. Chowdhury, Mohammad Salahuddin
395. Christophe, Kirsten L
396. Chu, Pamela
397. Chucknick, Steven Paul
398. Chung, Wai
399. Ciafardini, Christopher
400. Ciccone, Alex F.
401. Cilente, Frances Ann
402. Cillo, Elaine
403. Cintron III, Nestor Andre
404. Cintron, Edna
405. Cirri, Robert Dominick
406. Cisneros, Juan Pablo
407. Clark, Benjamin Keefe
408. Clark, Eugene
409. Clark, Gregory Alan
410. Clark, Mannie Leroy
411. Clark, Thomas R
412. Clarke, Christopher Robert
413. Clarke, Donna Marie
414. Clarke, Michael J.
415. Clarke, Suria Rachel Emma
416. Cleary, Kevin Francis
417. Cleere, James D
418. Cloud, Geoffrey W.
419. Clyne, Susan Marie
420. Coakley, Steven
421. Coale, Jeffrey Alan
422. Cody, Patricia A.
423. Coffey, Daniel Michael
424. Coffey, Jason M.
425. Cohen, Florence G.
426. Cohen, Kevin Sanford
427. Coladonato, Anthony Joseph
428. Colaio, Mark Joseph
429. Colaio, Stephen
430. Colasanti, Christopher M.
431. Colbert, Kevin Nathaniel
432. Colbert, Michel P.
433. Coleman, Keith E.
434. Coleman, Scott Thomas
435. Coleman, Tarel
436. Colhoun, Liam Joseph
437. Colin, Robert D
438. Coll, Robert J.
439. Collin, Jean Marie
440. Collins, John Michael
441. Collins, Michael L.
442. Collins, Thomas J
443. Collison, Joseph K
444. Collman, Jeffrey Dwayne
445. Colodner, Patricia Malia
446. Colon, Linda M.
447. Colon, Sol E.
448. Comer, Ronald Edward
449. Conaty Brace, Sandra Jolane
450. Concepcion, Jaime
451. Conde, Albert
452. Conley, Denease
453. Conlon, Susan P
454. Conner, Margaret Mary
455. Connolly, Cynthia Marie Lise
456. Connolly, Jr, John E.
457. Connor, James Lee
458. Connors, Jonathan M.
459. Connors, Kevin Patrick
460. Conroy, Kevin F.
461. Conway, Brenda E.
462. Cook, Dennis Michael
463. Cook, Helen D.
464. Coombs, Jeffrey W.
465. Cooper, John A
466. Coppo, Jr., Joseph John
467. Coppola, Gerard J.
468. Corbett, Joseph Albert
469. Corcoran III, John J.
470. Cordero, Alejandro
471. Cordice, Robert Joseph
472. Correa, Ruben D.
473. Correa-Gutierrez, Danny A.
474. Corrigan, James J.
475. Cortes, Carlos
476. Cosgrove, Kevin
477. Costa, Dolores Marie
478. Costanza, Digna Alexandra
479. Costello Jr., Charles Gregory
480. Costello, Michael S
481. Cottoy, Conrod K
482. Coughlan, Martin John
483. Coughlin, John Gerard
484. Coughlin, Timothy J
485. Cove, James E.
486. Cox, Andre
487. Cox, Frederick John
488. Coyle, James Raymond
489. Coyle-Eulau, Michele
490. Cramer, Anne Marie
491. Cramer, Christopher Seton
492. Crant, Denise Elizabeth
493. Crawford, Jr., James Leslie
494. Crawford, Robert James
495. Creamer, Tara Kathleen
496. Cregan, Joanne Mary
497. Crifasi, Lucy
498. Crisci, John A
499. Crisman, Daniel Hal
500. Cross, Dennis
501. Crotty, Kevin Raymond
502. Crotty, Thomas G
503. Crowe, John
504. Crowther, Welles Remy
505. Cruikshank, Robert L
506. Cruz, John Robert
507. Cua, Grace Yu
508. Cubas, Kenneth John
509. Cubero, Francisco Cruz
510. Cuccinello, Thelma
511. Cudina, Richard J.
512. Cudmore, Neil James
513. Cullen III, Thomas Patrick
514. Cummings, Joyce
515. Cummins, Brian Thomas
516. Cunningham, Michael Joseph
517. Curatolo, Robert
518. Curia, Laurence Damian
519. Curioli, Paul Dario
520. Currivan, Patrick Joseph
521. Curry Green, Andrew Peter Charles
522. Curry, Beverly
523. Curtin, Michael Sean
524. Cushny, Gavin
525. D'Allara, John
526. D'Amadeo, Vincent Gerard
527. D'Ambrosi, Jack
528. D'Antonio, Mary
529. D'Atri, Edward A.
530. D'Auria, Michael D.
531. D'Esposito, Michael Jude
532. Da Mota, Manuel John
533. Dack, Caleb Arron
534. DaCosta, Carlos S.
535. Dale, Brian Paul
536. Damaskinos, Thomas A.
537. Damiani-Jones, Jeannine Marie
538. Danahy, Patrick W.
539. Danz, Vincent
540. Darcy, Dwight Donald
541. Darling, Elizabeth Ann
542. Dataram, Annette Andrea
543. Davidson, Lawrence
544. Davidson, Michael Allen
545. Davidson, Scott Matthew
546. Davidson, Titus
547. Davila, Niurka
548. Davis, Clinton
549. Davis, Wayne Terrial
550. Dawson, Anthony Richard
551. Dawson, Calvin
552. Day, Edward James
553. de Araujo, Dorothy Alma
554. de Chavez, Jayceryll
555. De Jesus, Jennifer
556. De Jesus, Monique E.
557. De Jesus, Nereida
558. De La Pena, Emerita
559. de la Torre, Azucena Maria
560. De Pena, Jose Nicolas
561. De Santis, Jemal Legesse
562. De Simone, Christian Louis
563. De Vere, Melanie Louise
564. Dean, William Thomas
565. DeAngelis Jr., Robert J.
566. DeAngelis, Thomas Patrick
567. Debek, Tara E.
568. DeBin, Anna Marjia
569. DeBlase, James V.
570. DeCola, Paul
571. Dedvukaj, Simon Marash
572. Defazio, Jason Christopher
573. DeFeo, David A.
574. Del Valle Jr., Manuel
575. Delapenha, Donald Arthur
576. DeLeo, Vito Joseph
577. Delie, Danielle Anne
578. Della Pietra, Joseph A.
579. DellaBella, Andrea
580. Delligatti, Palmina
581. Deloughery, Colleen Ann
582. DeMartini, Francis Albert
583. Demas, Anthony
584. DeMeo, Martin N
585. Deming, Francis
586. Demitz, Carol K.
587. Dennis, Kevin
588. Dennis, Thomas F.
589. DePalma, Jean
590. Deraney, Robert John
591. DeRienzo, Michael
592. DeRubbio, David Paul
593. Desimone III, Edward
594. Desperito, Andrew
595. Deuel, Cindy Ann
596. Devito, Jerry
597. Devitt, Jr., Robert P.
598. Devlin, Dennis Lawrence
599. Dewan, Gerard
600. Dhanani, Sulemanali Kassamali
601. Di Chiaro, Patricia Florence
602. Di Martino, Debra Ann
603. DiAgostino, Michael Louis
604. Diaz, Matthew
605. Diaz, Nancy
606. Diaz-Piedra III, Michael A
607. Diaz-Sierra, Judith Berquis
608. Dickey, Jr., Joseph Dermot
609. Dickinson, Lawrence Patrick
610. Diehl, Michael D.
611. Difato, John
612. Difazio, Vincent
613. DiFranco, Carl Anthony
614. Difranco, Donald
615. Dimeglio, David
616. Dimino, Stephen Patrick
617. Dimmling, William John
618. DiNardo Schorpp, Marisa
619. Dincuff, Christopher M
620. Dingle, Jeffrey Mark
621. Dionisio, Anthony
622. DiPasquale, George
623. Dipilato, Joseph
624. DiStefano, Douglas Frank
625. Ditullio, Donald Americo
626. Doany, Ramzi A.
627. Doherty, John Joseph
628. Doi, Melissa C.
629. Dolan, Brendan
630. Dollard, Neil Matthew
631. Domanico, James Joseph
632. Domingo, Benilda Pascua
633. Dominguez, Alberto
634. Dominguez, Carlos
635. Dominguez, Jerome Mark Patrick
636. Donnelly, Kevin W.
637. Donovan, Jacqueline
638. Dorf, Stephen Scott
639. Dowd, Thomas
640. Dowdell, Kevin Christopher
641. Dowling, Mary Yolanda
642. Downey, Raymond Mathew
643. Doyle, Frank Joseph
644. Doyle, Joseph Michael
645. Drake, Randall L.
646. Driscoll, Stephen Patrick
647. Duarte, Mirna A.
648. Dudek, Luke A.
649. Duffy, Christopher Michael
650. Duffy, Gerard
651. Duffy, Michael Joseph
652. Duffy, Thomas W.
653. Duger, Antoinette
654. Dukat, Sareve
655. Dunne, Christopher Joseph
656. Dunstan, Richard Anthony
657. Dwyer, Patrick Thomas
658. Eacobacci, Joseph Anthony
659. Eagleson, John Bruce
660. Eaton, Robert Douglas
661. Eberling, Dean Phillip
662. Echtermann, Margaret Ruth
663. Eckna, Paul Robert
664. Economos, Constantine
665. Edwards, Dennis Michael
666. Edwards, Michael Hardy
667. Egan Jr., Martin J.
668. Egan, Christine
669. Egan, Lisa
670. Egan, Michael
671. Egan, Samantha Martin
672. Eggert, Carole
673. Ehrlich, Lisa Caren
674. Eichler, John Ernst
675. Eisenberg, Eric Adam
676. Elder, Daphne Ferlinda
677. Elferis, Michael J
678. Ellis, Mark Joseph
679. Ellis, Valerie Silver
680. Elmarry, Albert Alfy William
681. Emery, Jr., Edgar Hendricks
682. Eng, Doris Suk-Yuen
683. Epps, Christopher
684. Ericson, Ulf Ramm
685. Erker, Erwin L.
686. Erwin, William John
687. Escarcega, Sarah Ali
688. Espinal, Jose
689. Espinoza, Fanny
690. Esposito, Bridget Ann
691. Esposito, Francis
692. Esposito, Michael
693. Esposito, William
694. Esquilin, Jr., Ruben
695. Ette, Sadie
696. Etzold, Barbara G.
697. Evans, Eric Brian
698. Evans, Robert Edward
699. Ewart, Meredith Emily June
700. Fagan, Catherine K.
701. Fagan, Patricia Mary
702. Fairben, Keith George
703. Fajardo-Smith, Sandra
704. Fallon, Jr., William Lawrence
705. Fallon, William F
706. Fallone, Jr., Anthony J
707. Fanelli, Dolores Brigitte
708. Fangman, Robert John
709. Fanning, John Joseph
710. Faragher, Kathleen Anne
711. Farino, Thomas James
712. Farley, Nancy Carole
713. Farley-Hackel, Paige Marie
714. Farmer, Elizabeth Ann
715. Farnum, Douglas Jon
716. Farrell, John Gerard
717. Farrell, John W.
718. Farrell, Terrence Patrick
719. Farrelly, Joseph D.
720. Farrelly, Thomas Patrick
721. Fatha, Syed Abdul
722. Faughnan, Christopher Edward
723. Faulkner, Wendy R.
724. Fava, Shannon Marie
725. Favuzza, Bernard D
726. Fazio, Jr., Robert
727. Fazio, Ronald Carl
728. Feehan, William
729. Feely, Francis Jude
730. Feeney, Garth Erin
731. Fegan, Sean B.
732. Fehling, Lee S.
733. Feidelberg, Peter Adam
734. Feinberg, Alan D.
735. Feliciano, Rosa Maria
736. Fergus, Jr., Edward Thomas
737. Ferguson, George
738. Fernandez, Henry
739. Fernandez, Judy Hazel
740. Fernandez, Julio
741. Ferraina, Elisa Giselle
742. Ferreira, Anne Marie Sallerin
743. Ferris, Robert John
744. Ferrugio, David Francis
745. Fersini, Louis V
746. Ferugio, Michael David
747. Fetchet, Bradley James
748. Fialko, Jennifer Louise
749. Fiedel, Kristen Nicole
750. Fields, Samuel
751. Filipov, Alexander Milan
752. Finnegan, Michael Bradley
753. Finnerty, Timothy J.
754. Fiore, Michael Curtis
755. Fiorelli, Sr., Stephen
756. Fiori, Paul M.
757. Fiorito, John B
758. Fischer, John R
759. Fisher, Andrew
760. Fisher, Bennett Lawson
761. Fisher, John Roger
762. Fisher, Thomas J.
763. Fishman, Lucy A.
764. Fitzgerald, Ryan D.
765. Fitzpatrick, Thomas James
766. Fitzsimons, Richard P.
767. Fiumefreddo, Salvatore
768. Flannery, Christina Donovan
769. Flecha, Eileen
770. Fletcher, Andre G.
771. Flickinger, Carl M
772. Florio, John Joseph
773. Flounders, Joseph Walken
774. Flyzik, Carol Ann
775. Fodor, David
776. Fodor, Michael N.
777. Fogel, Stephen Mark
778. Foley, Thomas
779. Fontana, David J
780. Foo, Chih Min
781. Forde, Godwin
782. Foreman, Donald A
783. Forsythe, Christopher Hugh
784. Foster, Claudia Alicia
785. Foster, Noel John
786. Fosteris, Ana
787. Foti, Robert Joseph
788. Fox, Jeffrey
789. Fox, Virginia
790. Francis, Pauline
791. Francis, Virgin
792. Frank, Gary Jay
793. Frank, Morton H.
794. Frank, Peter Christopher
795. Fraser, Richard K.
796. Frawley, Kevin J.
797. Frazier, Jr., Clyde
798. Frederick, Lillian Inez
799. Fredricks, Andrew
800. Freeman, Tamitha
801. Freiman, Brett Owen
802. Freund, Peter L
803. Fried, Arlene Eva
804. Friedlander, Alan Wayne
805. Friedman, Andrew Keith
806. Friedman, Paul J
807. Froehner, Gregg J.
808. Frost, Lisa Anne
809. Fry, Peter Christian
810. Fumando, Clement A.
811. Furman, Steven Elliot
812. Furmato, Paul James
813. Fyfe, Karleton D.B.
814. Gabler, Fredric Neal
815. Gabrielle, Richard Samuel Federick
816. Gadiel, James Andrew
817. Gaff, Pamela Lee
818. Gailliard, Ervin Vincent
819. Galante, Deanna Lynn
820. Galante, Grace Catherine
821. Gallagher, Anthony Edward
822. Gallagher, Daniel James
823. Gallagher, John Patrick
824. Galletti, Lourdes
825. Gallo, Cono E.
826. Gallucci, Vincenzo
827. Galvin, Thomas E.
828. Gambale, Giovanna Galletta
829. Gambino Jr., Thomas
830. Gamboa, Giann Franco
831. Gamboa, Ronald
832. Ganci, Peter
833. Gann, Claude Michael
834. Garbarini, Charles William
835. Garcia, Cesar R.
836. Garcia, David
837. Garcia, Juan
838. Garcia, Marlyn Del Carmen
839. Gardner III, Harvey J.
840. Gardner, Christopher S.
841. Gardner, Douglas Benjamin
842. Gardner, Jeffrey Brian
843. Gardner, Thomas A.
844. Gardner, William Arthur
845. Garfi, Francesco
846. Gargano, Rocco Nino
847. Gartenberg, James M.
848. Garvey, Matthew David
849. Gary, Bruce
850. Gatton, Boyd Alan
851. Gavagan Jr., Donald Richard
852. Gay, Peter Alan
853. Gazzani, Terence D.
854. Geidel, Gary Paul
855. Geier, Paul Hamilton
856. Geis, Julie M.
857. Gelinas, Peter G.
858. Geller, Steven Paul
859. Gelling, Howard G.
860. Genco, Jr., Peter Victor
861. Genovese, Steven Gregory
862. Gentul, Alayne
863. George, Linda M.
864. Geraghty, Edward F
865. Geraty, Suzanne
866. Gerhardt, Ralph
867. Gerlich, Robert
868. Germain, Denis P.
869. Gertsberg, Marina Romanovna
870. Getzendanner, Susan M.
871. Geyer, James G.
872. Giaccone, Joseph M.
873. Giammona, Vincent Francis
874. Gibbon, Debra Lynn
875. Giberson, James Andrew
876. Gibson, Craig Neil
877. Gies, Ronnie E
878. Giglio, Laura A.
879. Gilbert, Andrew Clive
880. Gilbert, Timothy Paul
881. Gilbey, Paul Stuart
882. Gill, Paul John
883. Gilles, Mark Y.
884. Gillette, Evan
885. Gilligan, Ronald Lawrence
886. Gillis, Rodney C.
887. Gilly, Laura
888. Ginley, John F.
889. Giordano, Donna Marie
890. Giordano, Jeffrey John
891. Giordano, John
892. Giorgetti, Steven A.
893. Giovinazzo, Martin
894. Girolamo, Kum-Kum
895. Gitto, Salvatore
896. Giugliano, Cynthia
897. Gjonbalaj, Mon
898. Gladstone, Dianne
899. Glascoe, Keith Alexander
900. Glasser, Thomas Irwin
901. Glazer, Edmund
902. Glenn, Harry
903. Glick, Barry H.
904. Glick, Steven
905. Gnazzo, John T.
906. Godshalk, William Robert
907. Gogliormella, Michael
908. Goldberg, Brian Fredric
909. Goldflam, Jeffrey Grant
910. Goldstein, Michelle
911. Goldstein, Monica
912. Goldstein, Steven
913. Golkin, Andrew H.
914. Gomes, Dennis James
915. Gomez, Enrique Antonio
916. Gomez, Jose Bienvenido
917. Gomez, Jr., Manuel
918. Gomez, Wilder Alfredo
919. Gonzalez, Jenine Nicole
920. Gonzalez, Mauricio
921. Gonzalez, Rosa
922. Goodchild, Lynn Catherine
923. Gooding, Calvin J.
924. Goodrich, Peter M.
925. Goody, Harry
926. Gopu, Kiran Reddy
927. Gorayeb, Catherine C.
928. Gordenstein, Lisa Reinhart
929. Gordon, Kerene
930. Gorki, Sebastian
931. Gorman, Kieran Joseph
932. Gorman, Thomas Edward
933. Gould, Michael Edward
934. Gowell, Douglas Alan
935. Goya, Yuji
936. Grabowski, Jon Richard
937. Grady, Christopher Michael
938. Graf III, Edwin J.
939. Graifman, David Martin
940. Granados, Gilbert Franco
941. Granitto, Elvira
942. Grant, Winston Arthur
943. Gray, Christopher S.
944. Gray, James Michael
945. Gray, Tara McCloud
946. Grayling, Linda Catherine
947. Grazioso, John M
948. Grazioso, Timothy George
949. Green, Derrick Auther
950. Green, Wade B.
951. Greenberg, Elaine Myra
952. Greene, Gayle R
953. Greenleaf, Jr., James Arthur
954. Greenstein, Eileen Marsha
955. Gregg, Elizabeth Martin
956. Gregory, Denise
957. Gregory, Donald H
958. Gregory, Florence Moran
959. Grehan, Pedro
960. Griffin, John Michael
961. Griffin, Tawanna Sherry
962. Griffith, Joan Donna
963. Grifka, Warren
964. Grijalvo, Ramon
965. Grillo, Joseph F.
966. Grimner, David Joseph
967. Grogan, Francis Edward
968. Grouzalis, Kenneth George
969. Grzelak, Joseph
970. Grzymalski, Matthew James
971. Gschaar, Robert Joseph
972. Gu, Liming
973. Guadalupe, Jose A.
974. Guan, Cindy Yan Zhu
975. Guja, Geoffrey E
976. Gullickson, Joseph Peter
977. Guman, Babita Girjamatie
978. Gurian, Douglas Brian
979. Gustafson, Janet Ruth
980. Guza, Philip T.
981. Guzzardo, Barbara
982. Gyulavary, Peter M.
983. Haag, Gary Robert
984. Haberman, Andrea Lyn
985. Habib, Barbara Mary
986. Haentzler, Philip
987. Hafiz, Nezam A.
988. Hagerty, Karen Elizabeth
989. Hagis, Steven Michael
990. Hague, Mary Lou
991. Halderman, David
992. Hale, Maile Rachel
993. Hall, Richard B.
994. Hall, Vaswald George
995. Halligan, Robert J.
996. Halloran, Vincent Gerard
997. Halvorson, James Douglas
998. Hamdani, Mohammad Salman
999. Hamilton, Felicia
1000. Hamilton, Robert W.
1001. Hammond, Jr., Carl Max
1002. Han, Frederic K
1003. Hanley, Christopher J.
1004. Hanley, Sean S
1005. Hanna, Valerie Joan
1006. Hannafin, Thomas
1007. Hannaford, Kevin James
1008. Hannan, Michael Lawrence
1009. Hannon, Dana R.
1010. Hanson, Christine Lee
1011. Hanson, Peter Burton
1012. Hanson, Sue Kim
1013. Haramis, Vassilios G.
1014. Haran, James A.
1015. Hardacre, Gerald Francis
1016. Hardy, Jeffrey Pike
1017. Hargrave, Timothy John
1018. Harlin, Daniel Edward
1019. Haros, Frances
1020. Harrell, Harvey L.
1021. Harrell, Stephen G
1022. Harrington, Melissa Marie
1023. Harris, Aisha Anne
1024. Harris, Stewart Dennis
1025. Hart, John Patrick
1026. Hartono, Eric
1027. Hartz, John Clinton
1028. Harvey, Emeric
1029. Hashem, Peter Paul
1030. Haskell, Jr., Thomas Theodore
1031. Haskell, Timothy
1032. Hasson III, Joseph John
1033. Hatton, Leonard W.
1034. Hatton, Terence S
1035. Haub, Michael Helmut
1036. Haviland, Timothy Aaron
1037. Havlish, Jr., Donald G.
1038. Hawkins, Anthony Maurice
1039. Hayatsu, Nobuhiro
1040. Hayden, James Edward
1041. Hayes, Philip
1042. Hayes, Robert Jay
1043. Haynes, William Ward
1044. Hazelcorn, Scott Jordan
1045. Healey, Michael K.
1046. Heber, Roberta B.
1047. Heeran, Charles Francis Xavier
1048. Heffernan, John F.
1049. Heller, Jr., Howard Joseph
1050. Heltibridle, Joann L.
1051. Hemschoot, Mark F.
1052. Henderson, Ronnie Lee
1053. Hennessey, Brian
1054. Hennessy Jr., Edward R.
1055. Henrique, Michelle Marie
1056. Henry, Joseph Patrick
1057. Henry, William
1058. Henwood, John Christopher
1059. Hepburn, Robert Allan
1060. Herencia, Mary
1061. Herkness III, Lindsay C.
1062. Hermer, Harvey Robert
1063. Hernandez, Claribel
1064. Hernandez, Nuberto
1065. Hernandez, Raul
1066. Herold, Gary
1067. Hersch, Jeffrey A.
1068. Hetzel, Thomas
1069. Hickey, Brian Christopher
1070. Hidalgo Cedeno, Enemencio Dario
1071. Higgins, Timothy
1072. Higley II, Robert D. W.
1073. Hill, Todd Russell
1074. Hinds, Clara Victorine
1075. Hinds, Neal O
1076. Hindy, Mark D
1077. Hirai, Katsuyuki
1078. Ho, Heather Malia
1079. Hobbs, Tara Yvette
1080. Hobbs, Thomas Anderson
1081. Hobin, James J.
1082. Hobson, Robert Wayne
1083. Hodges, DaJuan
1084. Hoerner, Ronald George
1085. HOEY, PATRICK A.
1086. Hofer, John A.
1087. Hoffman, Marcia
1088. Hoffman, Stephen G.
1089. Hoffmann, Frederick Joseph
1090. Hoffmann, Michele L
1091. Hofmiller, Judith Florence
1092. Hohlweck, Jr., Thomas Warren
1093. Hohmann, Jonathan R.
1094. Holland, Cora Hidalgo
1095. Holland, John
1096. Holland, Joseph F
1097. Holmes, Elizabeth
1098. Holohan, Thomas
1099. Homer, Herbert Wilson
1100. Hoorn, Bradley Van
1101. Hopper, James P.
1102. Hord, Montgomery McCullough
1103. Horn, Michael Joseph
1104. Horning, Matthew Douglas
1105. Horohoe, Jr., Robert L
1106. Horrocks, Michael Robert
1107. Horwitz, Aaron
1108. Houston, Charles
1109. Houston, Uhuru G
1110. Howard, George
1111. Howell, Michael C
1112. Howell, Steven Leon
1113. Howley, Jennifer L.
1114. Hromada, Milagros
1115. Hrycak, Marian R.
1116. Huczko, Jr., Stephen
1117. Hughes, Jr., Robert T.
1118. Hughes, Kris Robert
1119. Hughes, Paul Rexford
1120. Hughes, Thomas
1121. Hughes, Timothy Robert
1122. Huie, Susan
1123. Hulse, Lamar
1124. Humber, Jr., John Nicholas
1125. Hunt, William Christopher
1126. Hunt-Casey, Kathleen Anne
1127. Hunter, Joseph Gerard
1128. Hussa, Robert R
1129. Hynes, Thomas Edward
1130. Hynes, Walter G.
1131. Ianelli, Joseph Anthony
1132. Ibis, Zuhtu
1133. Ielpi, Jonathan Lee
1134. Iken, Michael
1135. Ilkanayev, Daniel
1136. Ill, Jr., Frederick
1137. Ilowitz, Abraham Nethanel
1138. Infante, Jr., Anthony P.
1139. Inghilterra, Jr., Louis S
1140. Ingrassia, Christopher Noble
1141. Innella, Paul
1142. Irby, Stephanie Veronica
1143. Irgang, Douglas Jason
1144. Irvine Ryan, Kristin A.
1145. Isaac, Todd Antione
1146. Isbrandtsen, Erik
1147. Ishikawa, Taizo
1148. Iskandar, Waleed Joseph
1149. Iskenderian, Jr., Aram
1150. Iskyan, John F
1151. Ito, Kazushige
1152. Ivantsov, Aleksandr Valeryevich
1153. Jablonski, Virginia May
1154. Jackman, Brooke Alexandra
1155. Jacobs, Aaron Jeremy
1156. Jacobs, Ariel Louis
1157. Jacobs, Jason Kyle
1158. Jacobs, Michael Grady
1159. Jacobson, Steven A.
1160. Jaggernauth, Ricknauth
1161. Jagoda, Jake Denis
1162. Jain, Yudh Vir Singh
1163. Jakubiak, Maria
1164. Jalbert, Robert Adrien
1165. James, Ernest
1166. James, Gricelda E.
1167. Jardim, Mark Steven
1168. Jarret, Amy N
1169. Jawara, Muhammadou
1170. Jean-Pierre, Francois
1171. Jean-Pierre, Maxima
1172. Jeffers, Paul Edward
1173. Jeffries Sanchez, Alva Cynthia
1174. Jenkins, John Charles
1175. Jenkins, Jr., Joseph
1176. Jensen, Alan Keith
1177. Jerath, Prem N.
1178. Jeudy, Farah
1179. Jian, Hweidar
1180. Jimenez, Jr., Eliezer
1181. Jimenez, Jr., Luis
1182. John, Charles Gregory
1183. John, Nicholas
1184. Johnson, LaShawna
1185. Johnson, Scott Michael
1186. Johnston, William R.
1187. Jones III, Arthur Joseph
1188. Jones, Allison Horstmann
1189. Jones, Brian Leander
1190. Jones, Charles Edward
1191. Jones, Christopher D.
1192. Jones, Donald T.
1193. Jones, Donald W.
1194. Dunn-Jones, Felicia Gail
1195. Jones, Linda
1196. Jones, Mary S.
1197. Jordan, Andrew B.
1198. Jordan, Robert Thomas
1199. Joseph, Albert Gunnis
1200. Joseph, Ingeborg
1201. Joseph, Karl Henry
1202. Joseph, Stephen
1203. Josiah, Jane Eileen
1204. Jovic, Anthony
1205. Juarbe, Jr., Angel L.
1206. Juday, Karen Sue
1207. Judge, Mychal F.
1208. Jurgens, Paul William
1209. Jurgens, Thomas Edward
1210. Kadaba, Shashikiran Lakshmikantha
1211. Kamardinova, Gavkharoy
1212. Kandell, Shari
1213. Kane, Howard Lee
1214. Kane, Jennifer Lynn
1215. Kane, Vincent D
1216. Kang, Joon Koo
1217. Kanter, Sheldon Robert
1218. Kaplan, Deborah H.
1219. Kaplan, Robin Lynne
1220. Kappelmann, Jr., Alvin Peter
1221. Karczewski, Charles
1222. Karnes, William A.
1223. Karpiloff, Douglas Gene
1224. Kasper, Charles L.
1225. Kates, Andrew K
1226. Katsimatides, John
1227. Kaulfers, Robert Michael
1228. Kauth, Jr., Don Jerome
1229. Kawauchi, Hideya
1230. Keane, Edward T.
1231. Keane, Richard M.
1232. Kearney-Griffin, Lisa Yvonne
1233. Keasler, Karol Ann
1234. Keating, Barbara A.
1235. Keating, Paul Hanlon
1236. Keene III, Leo Russell
1237. Keller, Joseph John
1238. Kellerman, Peter R
1239. Kellett, Joseph P.
1240. Kelley, Jr., Frederick H.
1241. Kelly, James Joseph
1242. Kelly, Joseph A.
1243. Kelly, Jr., Richard John
1244. Kelly, Jr., William Hill
1245. Kelly, Maurice P.
1246. Kelly, Thomas Michael
1247. Kelly, Thomas Richard
1248. Kelly, Thomas W
1249. Kelly, Timothy Colin
1250. Kennedy, Robert Clinton
1251. Kennedy, Thomas J.
1252. Keohane, John R
1253. Kershaw, Ralph Francis
1254. Kerwin, Ronald T.
1255. Kestenbaum, Howard L
1256. Ketcham, Douglas D.
1257. Ketler, Ruth Ellen
1258. Khalif, Boris
1259. Khan, Sarah
1260. Khan, Taimour Firaz
1261. Khandelwal, Rajesh
1262. Khoo, SeiLai
1263. Kiefer, Michael Vernon
1264. Kikuchihara, Satoshi
1265. Kim, Andrew Jay-Hoon
1266. Kim, Lawrence D.
1267. Kimelman, Mary Jo
1268. Kimmig, Heinrich
1269. King Jr., Robert
1270. King, Amy R.
1271. King, Andrew M.
1272. King, Lucille Teresa
1273. King-Johnson, Lisa
1274. Kinney, Brian K.
1275. Kinoshita, Takashi
1276. Kirby, Chris Michael
1277. Kirschbaum, Howard Barry
1278. Kirwin, Glenn Davis
1279. Kittle, Helen Crossin
1280. Klares, Richard Joseph
1281. Klein, Peter Anton
1282. Kleinberg, Alan David
1283. Klitzman, Karen Joyce
1284. Kloepfer, Ronald Philip
1285. Kniazev, Eugueni
1286. Knox, Andrew
1287. Knox, Thomas Patrick
1288. Koborie, Rebecca Lee
1289. Kobus, Deborah A
1290. Koecheler, Gary Edward
1291. Koestner, Frank J.
1292. Kohart, Ryan
1293. Kolpak, Vanessa Lynn
1294. Kolpakova, Irina
1295. Kondratenko, Suzanne
1296. Kone, Abdoulaye
1297. Koo, Bon Seok
1298. Kopiczko, Dorota
1299. Kopytko, Scott
1300. Kostic, Bojan
1301. Kousoulis, Danielle
1302. Kovalcin, David P
1303. Kren, John J.
1304. Krukowski, William E.
1305. Ksido, Lyudmila
1306. Kumar, Shekhar
1307. Kumpel, Kenneth Bruce
1308. Kuo, Jr., Frederick
1309. Kuras, Patricia
1310. Kushitani, Nauka
1311. Kuveikis, Thomas Joseph
1312. Kwarkye, Victor
1313. Kwok, Kui Fai
1314. Kyte, Angela Reed
1315. La Corte, Andrew
1316. LaBorie, Kathryn L.
1317. Lachhman, Amarnauth
1318. Ladkat, Ganesh K.
1319. Ladley, James Patrick
1320. Lafalce, Joseph A.
1321. Lafond-Menichino, Jeanette Louise
1322. Laforge, David
1323. Laforte, Michael
1324. LaFrance, Alan Charles
1325. Lafuente, Juan Mendez
1326. Lai, Neil Kwong-Wah
1327. Laieta, Vincent Anthony
1328. Lake, William David
1329. Lalama, Franco
1330. Lam, Chow Kwan
1331. LaMantia, Stephen
1332. Lamonsoff, Amy Hope
1333. Lane, Robert
1334. Lang, Brendan Mark
1335. Lang, Rosanne P.
1336. Langer, Vanessa
1337. Langley, Mary Louise
1338. Langone, Peter J
1339. Langone, Thomas Michael
1340. Lanza, Michele Bernadette
1341. Lapin, Ruth Sheila
1342. LaPlante, Carol Ann
1343. Lariby, Ingeborg
1344. Larkey, Robin Blair
1345. Larocque, Judith Camilla
1346. Larrabee, Christopher Randall
1347. Larry, Hamidou S.
1348. Larsen, Scott
1349. Larson, John Adam
1350. Lasden, Natalie Janis
1351. Lasko, Gary Edward
1352. Lassman, Nicholas Craig
1353. Laszczynski, Paul
1354. Latouche, Jeffrey G
1355. Laurencin, Charles A
1356. Lauria, Stephen James
1357. LaVache, Maria
1358. Lavelle, Denis Francis
1359. LaVerde, Jeannine Mary
1360. Laverty, Anna A.
1361. Lawn, Steven
1362. Lawrence, Robert
1363. Lawson, Nathaniel
1364. Lazar, Eugen Gabriel
1365. Leahy, James Patrick
1366. Leavey, Joseph Gerard
1367. Leavy, Neil Joseph
1368. Leblanc, Robert G.
1369. Lebor, Leon
1370. Ledee, Kenneth Charles
1371. Lederman, Alan J.
1372. Ledesma, Elena F.
1373. Leduc, Alexis
1374. Lee, Daniel John
1375. Lee, David S
1376. Lee, Gary H.
1377. Lee, Hyun Joon
1378. Lee, Juanita
1379. Lee, Kathryn Blair
1380. Lee, Linda C.
1381. Lee, Lorraine Mary
1382. Lee, Myoung Woo
1383. Lee, Richard Y
1384. Lee, Stuart Soo-Jin
1385. Lee, Yang Der
1386. Lefkowitz, Stephen Paul
1387. Legro, Adriana
1388. Lehman, Edward Joseph
1389. Lehrfeld, Eric Andrew
1390. Leistman, David
1391. Lemagne, David Prudencio
1392. Lenihan, Joseph Anthony
1393. Lennon Jr., John Joseph
1394. Lenoir, John Robinson
1395. Leon, Jorge Luis
1396. Leonard, Matthew Gerard
1397. Lepore, Michael
1398. Lesperance, Charles A
1399. Leveen, Jeff
1400. Levi, John Dennis
1401. Levin, Alisha Caren
1402. Levin, Neil David
1403. Levine, Robert
1404. Levine, Robert Michael
1405. Levinhar, Shai
1406. Lewin, Daniel M.
1407. Lewis, Adam Jay
1408. Lewis, Margaret Susan
1409. Liang, Ye Wei
1410. Liangthanasarn, Orasri
1411. Libretti, Daniel F
1412. Licciardi, Ralph
1413. Lichtschein, Edward
1414. Lillianthal, Steven Barry
1415. Lillo, Carlos R.
1416. Lilore, Craig Damian
1417. Lim, Arnold A.
1418. Lin, Darya
1419. Lin, Wei Rong
1420. Lindo, Nickie L
1421. Linehan, Jr., Thomas V.
1422. Linnane, Robert Thomas
1423. Linton, Jr., Alan P.
1424. Lipari, Diane Theresa
1425. Lira, Kenneth P.
1426. Liriano, Francisco Alberto
1427. Lisi, Lorraine
1428. Lisson, Paul
1429. Litto, Vincent M.
1430. Liu, Ming-Hao
1431. Liz, Nancy
1432. Lizcano, Harold
1433. Lizzul, Martin
1434. Llanes, George A.
1435. Logler, Elizabeth C.
1436. Loguidice, Catherine Lisa
1437. Lohez, Jerome Robert
1438. Lomax, Michael William
1439. Longing, Laura Maria
1440. Lopes, Salvatore P
1441. Lopez, Daniel
1442. Lopez, George
1443. Lopez, Jr., Maclovio
1444. Lopez, Luis Manuel
1445. Lopez, Manuel L.
1446. Lostrangio, Joseph
1447. Louie, Chet Dek
1448. Louis, Stuart Seid
1449. Lovero, Joseph
1450. Low Wong, Jenny Seu Kueng
1451. Low, Sara Elizabeth
1452. Lowe, Michael W.
1453. Lozier, Garry W.
1454. Lozowsky, John Peter
1455. Lucania, Charles Peter
1456. Luckett, Edward Hobbs
1457. Ludvigsen, Mark Gavin
1458. Ludwig, Lee Charles
1459. Lugano, Sean Thomas
1460. Lugo, Daniel
1461. Lukas, Marie
1462. Lum, Jr., William
1463. Lunden, Michael P.
1464. Lunder, Christopher Edmund
1465. Luparello, Anthony
1466. Lutnick, Gary Frederick
1467. Luzzicone, Linda Anne
1468. Lygin, Alexander
1469. Lynch, Farrell Peter
1470. Lynch, James Francis
1471. Lynch, Jr., Richard D
1472. Lynch, Jr., Robert Henry
1473. Lynch, Louise A.
1474. Lynch, Michael Cameron
1475. Lynch, Michael Francis
1476. Lynch, Michael Francis
1477. Lynch, Sean P.
1478. Lynch, Sean Patrick
1479. Lyons, Michael J.
1480. Lyons, Monica Anne
1481. Lyons, Patrick J.
1482. Mace, Robert Francis
1483. Macfarlane, Marianne
1484. Maciejewski, Jan
1485. Mackay, Susan A
1486. Macrae, Catherine Fairfax
1487. Madden, Richard Blaine
1488. Maddison, Simon
1489. Maerz, Noell
1490. Maffeo, Jennieann
1491. Maffeo, Joseph
1492. Magazine, Jay Robert
1493. Magee, Brian
1494. Magee, Charles Wilson
1495. Maggitti, Joseph V
1496. Magnuson, Ronald
1497. Maher, Daniel L.
1498. Mahon, Thomas Anthony
1499. Mahoney, William J.
1500. Maio, Joseph Daniel
1501. Makimoto, Takashi
1502. Malahi, Abdu Ali
1503. Maldonado, Debora I.
1504. Maldonado-Agosto, Myrna T
1505. Maler, Alfred Russell
1506. Malone, Gregory James
1507. Maloney III, Edward Francis
1508. Maloney, Joseph
1509. Maloy, Gene Edward
1510. Maltby, Christian
1511. Mancini, Francisco Miguel
1512. Mangano, Joseph
1513. Manley, Sara Elizabeth
1514. Mannetta, Debra
1515. Manning, Marion Victoria
1516. Manning, Terence John
1517. Maounis, James
1518. Marchand, Alfred Gilles
1519. Marchbanks, Jr., Joseph Ross
1520. Mardikian, Peter Edward
1521. Mardovich, Edward Joseph
1522. Margiotta, Charles Joseph
1523. Mariani, Louis Neil
1524. Marino, Kenneth Joseph
1525. Marino, Lester V.
1526. Marino, Vita
1527. Marlo, Kevin D.
1528. Marrero, Jose
1529. Marshall, John Daniel
1530. Martello, James
1531. Marti, Michael A.
1532. Martin, Jr., William J.
1533. Martin, Karen Ann
1534. Martin, Peter C.
1535. Martineau, Brian E.
1536. Martinez, Betsy
1537. Martinez, Edward
1538. Martinez, Jr., Jose Angel
1539. Martinez, Robert Gabriel
1540. Martinez-Calderon, Lizie D.
1541. Martini, Paul Richard
1542. Mascali, Joseph A.
1543. Mascarenhas, Bernard
1544. Masi, Stephen Frank
1545. Massa, Nicholas George
1546. Massari, Patricia Ann
1547. Massaroli, Michael
1548. Mastrandrea, Jr., Philip William
1549. Mastrocinque, Rudolph
1550. Mathai, Joseph
1551. Mathers, Charles
1552. Mathesen, William A.
1553. Matricciano, Marcello
1554. Mattic, Margaret Elaine
1555. Mattson, Robert D.
1556. Matuza, Walter
1557. Mauro, Charles J.
1558. Mauro, Dorothy
1559. Mauro, Jr., Charles A.
1560. Mauro, Nancy T.
1561. May, Tyrone
1562. Maynard, Keithroy Marcellus
1563. Mayo, Robert J
1564. Mazza, Kathy Nancy
1565. Mazzella, Jr., Edward
1566. Mazzotta, Jennifer Lynn
1567. Mbaya, Kaaria
1568. McAlary, James Joseph
1569. McAleese, Brian Gerard
1570. McAneney, Patricia Ann
1571. McArthur, Colin R.
1572. McAvoy, John Kevin
1573. McBrayer, Kenneth M.
1574. McCabe, Brendan
1575. McCabe, Michael
1576. McCann, Thomas J.
1577. McCarthy, Justin
1578. McCarthy, Kevin M.
1579. McCarthy, Michael
1580. McCarthy, Robert
1581. McCaskill, Stanley
1582. McCloskey, Katie Marie
1583. McConnell-Cullinan, Joan
1584. McCourt, Juliana Valentine
1585. McCourt, Ruth Magdaline
1586. McCrann, Charles Austin
1587. McDay, Tonyell F.
1588. McDermott, Matthew T.
1589. McDonald, Joseph P.
1590. McDonnell, Brian Grady
1591. McDonnell, Michael P
1592. McDowell Jr, John
1593. McEneaney, Eamon J.
1594. McErlean, Jr., John Thomas
1595. McGinley, Daniel Francis
1596. McGinly, Mark Ryan
1597. McGinn, William E
1598. MCGinnis, Thomas Henry
1599. McGinty, Michael Gregory
1600. McGovern, Ann
1601. McGovern, Scott Martin
1602. McGovern, William
1603. McGowan, Stacey Sennas
1604. McGuinn, Francis Noel
1605. McGuinness Jr., Thomas F.
1606. McGuire, Patrick
1607. McHale, Thomas M.
1608. McHeffey, Keith
1609. McHugh III, Denis J.
1610. McHugh, Ann M.
1611. McHugh, Dennis
1612. McHugh, Michael E.
1613. McIlvaine, Robert G
1614. McIntyre, Donald James
1615. McKenna, Stephanie Marie
1616. McKeon, Barry J
1617. McKinnedy, Evelyn C
1618. McKinney, Darryl Leron
1619. McLaughlin, Jr., George Patrick
1620. McLaughlin, Jr., Robert C.
1621. McMahon, Gavin
1622. McMahon, Robert D
1623. McNally, Edmund
1624. McNeal, Daniel W
1625. McNeil, Walter Arthur
1626. McNulty, Christine Sheila
1627. McNulty, Sean Peter
1628. McPadden, Robert William
1629. McShane, Terence A.
1630. McSweeney, Timothy Patrick
1631. McWilliams, Martin E.
1632. Medaglia, Rocco A
1633. Medina, Abigail Cales
1634. Medina, Ana Iris
1635. Medwig, Deborah Louise
1636. Meehan, Damian
1637. Meehan, William J.
1638. Mehta, Alok Kumar
1639. Meisenheimer, Raymond
1640. Mejia, Manuel Emilio
1641. Melaku, Eskedar
1642. Melendez, Antonio
1643. Melendez, Mary
1644. Mello, Christopher D
1645. Melnichenko, Yelena
1646. Meltzer, Stuart Todd
1647. Mena, Diarelia Jovanah
1648. Mendez, Charles
1649. Mendoza, Lizette
1650. Mentis, Shevonne Olicia
1651. Menzel, Wolfgang Peter
1652. Mercado, Steve John
1653. Mercer, Wesley
1654. Mercurio, Ralph Joseph
1655. Merdinger, Alan Harvey
1656. Merino, George L.
1657. Merino, Yamel Josefina
1658. Merkouris, George
1659. Merrick, Deborah
1660. Metz III, Raymond Joseph
1661. Metzler, Jill Ann
1662. Meyer, David Robert
1663. Miah, Nurul H.
1664. Micciulli, William Edward
1665. Michelstein, Martin Paul
1666. Milano, Peter Teague
1667. Milanowycz, Gregory
1668. Milewski, Lukasz Tomasz
1669. Millan, Sharon Christina
1670. Miller, Corey Peter
1671. Miller, Craig James
1672. Miller, Douglas Charles
1673. Miller, Joel
1674. Miller, Jr., Henry Alfred
1675. Miller, Jr., Robert Cromwell
1676. Miller, Michael Matthew
1677. Miller, Philip D.
1678. Miller, Robert Alan
1679. Millman, Benjamin
1680. Mills, Charles Morris
1681. Milstein, Ronald Keith
1682. Minara, Robert
1683. Minardi, William George
1684. Minervino, Louis Joseph
1685. Mingione, Thomas
1686. Miraille, Wilbert
1687. Mircovich, Dominick N.
1688. Mirpuri, Rajesh Arjan
1689. Mistrulli, Joseph
1690. Miszkowicz, Susan J.
1691. Mitchell, Paul Thomas
1692. Miuccio, Richard P.
1693. Mladenik, Jeffrey Peter
1694. Moccia, Sr., Frank V.
1695. Modafferi, Louis Joseph
1696. Mohammed, Boyie
1697. Mojica, Dennis
1698. Mojica, Manuel
1699. Molina, Kleber Rolando
1700. Molina, Manuel De Jesus
1701. Molinaro, Carl
1702. Molisani, Justin
1703. Monaghan, Brian
1704. Monahan, Franklin
1705. Monahan, John Gerard
1706. Montanaro, Kristen
1707. Montano, Craig
1708. Montesi, Michael
1709. Montoya Valdes, Antonio Jesus
1710. Montoya, Carlos Alberto
1711. Monyak, Cheryl Ann
1712. Moody, Thomas C.
1713. Moore, Sharon
1714. Moorthy, Krishna V.
1715. Morabito, Laura Lee
1716. Morales, Abner
1717. Morales, Carlos Manuel
1718. Morales, Paula E.
1719. Moran, John Christopher
1720. Moran, John Michael
1721. Moran, Kathleen
1722. Morehouse, Lindsay Stapleton
1723. Morell, George
1724. Morello, Steven P.
1725. Morello, Vincent S.
1726. Moreno, Yvette Nicole
1727. Morgan, Dorothy
1728. Morgan, Richard
1729. Morgenstern, Nancy
1730. Mori, Sanae
1731. Morocho Morocho, Leonel Geronimo
1732. Morocho, Blanca Robertina
1733. Moroney, Dennis Gerard
1734. Morris, Lynne Irene
1735. Morris, Seth Allan
1736. Morris, Stephen Philip
1737. Morrison, Christopher Martel
1738. Morron Garcia, Jorge Luis
1739. Morrone, Ferdinand V.
1740. Moskal, William David
1741. Motroni, Marco
1742. Motus-Wilson, Cynthia
1743. Mouchinski, Iouri A.
1744. Moussa, Jude Joseph
1745. Moutos, Peter
1746. Mowatt, Damion O'Neil
1747. Mozzillo, Christopher Michael
1748. Mulderry, Stephen Vincent
1749. Muldowney Jr, Richard T.
1750. Mullan, Michael D
1751. Mulligan, Dennis Michael
1752. Mulligan, Peter James
1753. Mullin, Michael Joseph
1754. Munhall, James Donald
1755. Muniz, Nancy
1756. Munoz, Carlos
1757. Munoz, Francisco Heladio
1758. Munson, Theresa
1759. Murach, Robert M.
1760. Murillo, Cesar Augusto
1761. Murolo, Marc A.
1762. Murphy IV, James F.
1763. Murphy Jr., Robert Eddie
1764. Murphy, Brian Joseph
1765. Murphy, Charles Anthony
1766. Murphy, Christopher W.
1767. Murphy, Edward Charles
1768. Murphy, James Thomas
1769. Murphy, Kevin James
1770. Murphy, Patrick Sean
1771. Murphy, Raymond E.
1772. Murray, John Joseph
1773. Murray, Jr., John Joseph
1774. Murray, Susan D
1775. Murray, Valerie Victoria
1776. Myhre, Richard Todd
1777. Nagel, Robert B.
1778. Naiman, Mildred Rose
1779. Nakamura, Takuya
1780. Napier, Alexander John Robert
1781. Naples III, Frank Joseph
1782. Napolitano, John Phillip
1783. Nardella, Catherine Ann
1784. Nardone Jr., Mario
1785. Narula, Manika K.
1786. Nassaney, Shawn M
1787. Nath, Narender
1788. Navarro, Karen Susan
1789. Navas, Joseph Micheal
1790. Nazario, Francis Joseph
1791. Neblett, Glenroy I.
1792. Neblett, Rayman Marcus
1793. Nedd, Jerome O.
1794. Nedell, Laurence
1795. Nee, Luke G.
1796. Negron, Pete
1797. Neira, Laurie Ann
1798. Nelson, Ann N.
1799. Nelson, David William
1800. Nelson, James
1801. Nelson, Michele Ann
1802. Nelson, Peter Allen
1803. Nesbitt, Oscar Francis
1804. Nevins, Gerard Terence
1805. Newell, Renee Lucille
1806. Newton-Carter, Christopher
1807. Ngo, Nancy Yuen
1808. Nichilo, Jody
1809. Nicosia, Kathleen Ann
1810. Niederer, Martin S.
1811. Niedermeyer, Alfonse Joseph
1812. Niestadt, Jr., Frank John
1813. Nieves Jr., Juan
1814. Nieves, Gloria
1815. Nilsen, Troy Edward
1816. Nimbley, Paul
1817. Niven, John B.
1818. Noack, Katherine Marie
1819. Noel, Curtis Terrance
1820. Nolan, Daniel R.
1821. Noonan, Robert Walter
1822. Norton, Jacqueline June
1823. Norton, Robert Grant
1824. Notaro, Daniela R
1825. Novotny, Brian Christopher
1826. Numata, Soichi
1827. Nunez, Brian Felix
1828. Nunez, Jose
1829. Nussbaum, Jeffrey Roger
1830. O'Berg, Dennis Patrick
1831. O'Brien, Jr., James P.
1832. O'Brien, Michael P
1833. O'Brien, Scott J.
1834. O'Brien, Timothy Michael
1835. O'Callaghan, Daniel
1836. O'Connor, Diana J.
1837. O'Connor, Jr., Dennis James
1838. O'Connor, Keith Kevin
1839. O'Connor, Richard J.
1840. O'Doherty, Amy
1841. O'Doherty, Marni Pont
1842. O'Grady, James Andrew
1843. O'Hagan, Thomas G
1844. O'Keefe, Patrick J
1845. O'Keefe, William
1846. O'Leary, Gerald
1847. O'Mahony, Matthew Timothy
1848. O'Neill, John P
1849. O'Neill, Jr., Peter J
1850. O'Neill, Sean Gordon
1851. O'Rourke, Kevin
1852. O'Shea, Patrick J.
1853. O'Shea, Robert William
1854. O'Sullivan, Timothy F.
1855. Oakley, James A.
1856. Oelschlager, Douglas E
1857. Ogawa, Takashi
1858. Ogletree, Albert
1859. Ognibene, Philip Paul
1860. Ogonowski, John A.
1861. Ogren, Joseph J.
1862. Oitice, Samuel
1863. Olcott, Gerald Michael
1864. Olender, Christine Anne
1865. Oliva, Linda Mary
1866. Oliver, Edward Kraft
1867. Oliver, Leah E.
1868. Olsen, Eric T.
1869. Olsen, Jeffrey James
1870. Olson, Maureen Lyons
1871. Olson, Steven John
1872. Onda, Toshihiro
1873. Oneal, Seamus L
1874. Ong, Betty Ann
1875. Opperman, Michael C.
1876. Orgielewicz, Christopher
1877. Orloske, Margaret
1878. Ormiston, Virginia Anne
1879. Orsini, Ronald
1880. Ortale, Peter Keith
1881. Ortega-Campos, Juan
1882. Orth, Jane M.
1883. Ortiz, Alexander
1884. Ortiz, David
1885. Ortiz, Jr., Emilio
1886. Ortiz, Jr., Paul
1887. Ortiz, Pablo
1888. Ortiz, Sonia
1889. Ose, Masaru
1890. Osorio, Elsy C.
1891. Ostrowski, James R.
1892. Oswald, Jason Douglas
1893. Otten, Michael John
1894. Ottenwalder, Isidro D
1895. Ou, Michael Chung
1896. Ouida, Todd Joseph
1897. Ovalles, Jesus
1898. Owens, Jr., Peter J.
1899. Oyola, Adianes
1900. Pabon Jr., Israel
1901. Pabon, Angel M.
1902. Pacheco, Roland
1903. Packer, Michael Benjamin
1904. Pakkala, Deepa
1905. Palazzo, Jeffrey Matthew
1906. Palazzo, Thomas
1907. Palazzolo, Richard
1908. Palmer, Orio J.
1909. Palombo, Frank Anthony
1910. Palumbo, Alan N.
1911. Panatier, Christopher Matthew
1912. Pandolfo, Dominique Lisa
1913. Pansini, Paul J.
1914. Paolillo, John M
1915. Papa, Edward Joseph
1916. Papasso, Salvatore T.
1917. Pappageorge, James Nicholas
1918. Pappalardo, Marie
1919. Parakat, Vinod Kumar
1920. Paramsothy, Vijayashanker
1921. Parandkar, Nitin Ramesh
1922. Parbhu, Hardai
1923. Parham, James Wendell
1924. Paris, Debra Marie
1925. Paris, George
1926. Park, Gye Hyong
1927. Parker, Philip Lacey
1928. Parkes, Michael Alaine
1929. Parks, Jr., Robert E.
1930. Parmar, Hashmukhrai C
1931. Parro, Robert
1932. Parsons, Diane Marie
1933. Pascual, Leobardo Lopez
1934. Pascuma, Jr., Michael J.
1935. Paskins, Jerrold
1936. Passananti, Horace Robert
1937. Passaro, Suzanne H.
1938. Patel, Avnish Ramanbhai
1939. Patel, Dipti
1940. Patel, Manish
1941. Paterson, Steven Bennett
1942. Patrick, James Matthew
1943. Patrocino, Manuel D
1944. Patterson, Bernard E.
1945. Patti, Cira Marie
1946. Pattison, Robert E.
1947. Paul, James Robert
1948. Paz, Patrice
1949. Paz-Gutierrez, Victor
1950. Peak, Stacey Lynn
1951. Pearlman, Richard Allen
1952. Pearsall, Durrell V
1953. Pecorelli, Thomas Nicholas
1954. Pedicini, Thomas
1955. Pelino, Todd Douglas
1956. Pelletier, Michel Adrian
1957. Peluso, Anthony G.
1958. Pena, Angel Ramon
1959. Penny, Richard Al
1960. Pepe, Salvatore F.
1961. Peralta, Carl
1962. Peraza, Robert David
1963. Perconti, Jon A
1964. Perez, Alejo
1965. Perez, Angela Susan
1966. Perez, Anthony
1967. Perez, Ivan
1968. Perez, Jr., Angel
1969. Perez, Nancy E.
1970. Perkins, Berinthia B.
1971. Perroncino, Joseph John
1972. Perrotta, Edward J.
1973. Perry, Emelda H.
1974. Perry, Glenn C.
1975. Perry, John William
1976. Pershep, Franklin Allan
1977. Pesce, Danny
1978. Pescherine, Michael John
1979. Peterson, Davin
1980. Peterson, William Russell
1981. Petrocelli, Mark
1982. Petti, Philip Scott
1983. Pettit, Glen Kerrin
1984. Pezzulo, Dominick
1985. Pezzuti, Kaleen Elizabeth
1986. Pfeifer, Kevin
1987. Pham, Tu-Anh
1988. Phelan, Kenneth John
1989. Piantieri, Suzette Eugenia
1990. Picarro, Ludwig John
1991. Picerno, Matthew M.
1992. Pick, Joseph Oswald
1993. Pickford, Christopher
1994. Pierce, Dennis J.
1995. Pietronico, Bernard
1996. Pietrunti, Nicholas P.
1997. Pigis, Theodoros
1998. Pinto, Susan Elizabeth
1999. Piskadlo, Joseph
2000. Pitman, Christopher Todd

(to be continued)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

2001. Piver, Joshua Michael
2002. Plumitallo, Joseph
2003. Pocasangre Debarrera, Ana Gloria
2004. Pocher, John
2005. Pohlmann, William Howard
2006. Polatsch, Laurence
2007. Polhemus, Thomas H.
2008. Pollicino, Steve
2009. Pollio, Susan M.
2010. Poptean, Joshua Iousa
2011. Porras, Giovanna
2012. Portillo, Anthony
2013. Potorti, James Edward
2014. Pouletsos, Daphne
2015. Poulos, Richard N.
2016. Poulos, Stephen Emanual
2017. Powell, Brandon Jerome
2018. Powell, Shawn Edward
2019. Pratt, Antonio Dorsey
2020. Preziose, Gregory M.
2021. Prince, Wanda Ivelisse
2022. Princiotta, Vincent
2023. Prior, Kevin
2024. Proctor III, Everett Martin
2025. Progen, Carrie Beth
2026. Pruim, David Lee
2027. Prunty, Richard
2028. Puckett, John Foster
2029. Pugliese, Robert David
2030. Pullis, Edward F.
2031. Puma, Patricia Ann
2032. Puopolo, Sonia M
2033. Puttur, Hemanth Kumar
2034. Pykon, Edward R.
2035. Quackenbush, Christopher
2036. Qualben, Lars Peter
2037. Quappe, Lincoln
2038. Quigley IV, Patrick J.
2039. Quigley, Beth Ann
2040. Quilty, Michael
2041. Quinn, James Francis
2042. Quinn, Ricardo J.
2043. Rabalais, Carol Millicent
2044. Racaniello, Christopher Peter A.
2045. Ragaglia, Leonard J.
2046. Raggio, Eugene
2047. Ragonese-Snik, Laura Marie
2048. Ragusa, Michael Paul
2049. Raimondi, Peter Frank
2050. Raines, Harry A
2051. Raja, Ehtesham
2052. Raju, Valsa
2053. Rall, Edward Joseph
2054. Rambousek, Lukas
2055. Ramirez, Maria
2056. Ramos, Harry
2057. Ramsaroop, Vishnoo
2058. Ramzey, Lorenzo E.
2059. Rancke, Alfred Todd
2060. Rand, Adam David
2061. Randall, Jonathan C.
2062. Ranganath, Srinivasa Shreyas
2063. Ransom, Anne T.
2064. Rapoport, Faina Aronovna
2065. Rasmussen, Robert A.
2066. Rasool, Amenia
2067. Rasweiler, Roger Mark
2068. Rathkey, David Alan
2069. Raub, William Ralph
2070. Rauzi, Gerard P.
2071. Razuvaev, Alexey
2072. Reda, Gregory
2073. Redheffer, Sarah Anne
2074. Reed, Michele Marie
2075. Reese, Judith Ann
2076. Regan, Donald J
2077. Regan, Robert M.
2078. Regan, Thomas Michael
2079. Regenhard, Christian Michael Otto
2080. Reich, Howard
2081. Reidy, Gregg
2082. Reilly, James Brian
2083. Reilly, Kevin O.
2084. Reilly, Timothy E.
2085. Reina, Jr., Joseph
2086. Reinig, Thomas Barnes
2087. Reisman, Frank Bennett
2088. Reiss, Joshua Scott
2089. Renda, Karen
2090. Reo, John Armand
2091. Rescorla, Richard Cyril
2092. Resta, John Thomas
2093. Retik, David E.
2094. Revilla, Luis Clodoaldo
2095. Reyes Jr., Eduvigis
2096. Reynolds, Bruce Albert
2097. Rhodes, John Frederick
2098. Riccardelli, Francis Saverio
2099. Riccio, Rudolph N.
2100. Riccoboni, Ann Marie
2101. Rice, David H
2102. Rice, Eileen Mary
2103. Rice, III, Kenneth Frederick
2104. Richard, Vernon Allan
2105. Richards, Claude Daniel
2106. Richards, Gregory David
2107. Richards, Michael
2108. Richards, Venesha Orintia
2109. Riches, James C.
2110. Richman, Alan Jay
2111. Rigo, John M
2112. Rimmele III, Frederick Charles
2113. Risco, Theresa
2114. Riso, Rose Mary
2115. Rivas, Moises N.
2116. Rivelli, Joseph
2117. Rivera, Carmen Alicia
2118. Rivera, Isaias
2119. Rivera, Juan William
2120. Rivera, Linda Ivelisse
2121. Rivers, David E.
2122. Riverso, Joseph R.
2123. Rizza, Paul V
2124. Rizzo, John Frank
2125. Roach, Stephen Louis
2126. Roberto, Joseph
2127. Roberts, Leo Arthur
2128. Roberts, Michael Edward
2129. Roberts, Michael Edward
2130. Robertson, Jr., Donald Walter
2131. Robinson, Catherina
2132. Robinson, Jeffery
2133. Robotham, Michell Lee Jean
2134. Robson, Donald A.
2135. Rocha, Antonio A
2136. Rocha, Raymond James
2137. Rockefeller, Laura
2138. Rodak, John
2139. Rodrigues, Antonio J
2140. Rodriguez, Anthony
2141. Rodriguez, Carmen Milagros
2142. Rodriguez, Gregory Ernesto
2143. Rodriguez, Marsha A.
2144. Rodriguez, Mayra Valdes
2145. Rodriguez, Richard
2146. Rodriguez-Vargas, David Bartolo
2147. Rogan, Matthew
2148. Roger, Jean Destrehan
2149. Rogers, Karlie Barbara
2150. Rohner, Scott William
2151. Roma, Keith
2152. Romagnolo, Joseph M.
2153. Romero, Elvin
2154. Romero, Sr., Efrain
2155. Romito, James A.
2156. Rooney, Sean Paul
2157. Ropiteau, Eric Thomas
2158. Rosario Wakeford, Wendy Alice
2159. Rosario, Aida
2160. Rosario, Angela
2161. Rosen, Mark
2162. Rosenbaum, Brooke David
2163. Rosenbaum, Linda
2164. Rosenbaum, Sheryl Lynn
2165. Rosenberg, Lloyd Daniel
2166. Rosenberg, Mark Louis
2167. Rosenblum, Andrew Ira
2168. Rosenblum, Joshua M.
2169. Rosenthal, Joshua Alan
2170. Rosenthal, Richard David
2171. Rosenzweig, Philip Martin
2172. Rosetti, Daniel
2173. Ross, Richard Barry
2174. Rossinow, Norman S.
2175. Rossomando, Nicholas P.
2176. Rothberg, Michael Craig
2177. Rothenberg, Donna Marie
2178. Roux, James Michael
2179. Rowe, Nicholas Charles Alexander
2180. Roy, Sr., Timothy Alan
2181. Ruback, Paul G.
2182. Ruben, Ronald J.
2183. Rubino, Joanne
2184. Ruddle, David M.
2185. Ruggiere, Bart Joseph
2186. Ruggiero, Susan A.
2187. Ruhalter, Adam Keith
2188. Ruiz Diaz, Obdulio
2189. Ruiz, Gilbert
2190. Russell, Stephen P
2191. Russin, Steven Harris
2192. Russo, Sr., Michael Thomas
2193. Russo, Wayne Alan
2194. Ryan Jr., John Joseph
2195. Ryan, Edward
2196. Ryan, Jonathan Stephan
2197. Ryan, Matthew Lancelot
2198. Ryjova, Tatiana
2199. Ryook, Christina Sunga
2200. Saada, Thierry
2201. Sabbag, Jason Elazar
2202. Sabella, Thomas E.
2203. Saber, Scott
2204. Sacerdote, Joseph Francis
2205. Sachs, Jessica Leigh
2206. Sadocha, Francis John
2207. Safi, Jude
2208. Safronoff, Brock Joel
2209. Saiya, Edward
2210. Salamone, John Patrick
2211. Salas, Hernando
2212. Salas, Juan G.
2213. Salcedo, Esmerlin Antonio
2214. Salerno, Jr., John Salvatore
2215. Salie, Rahma
2216. Salinardi, Jr., Richard L.
2217. Saloman, Wayne John
2218. Salomon, Nolbert
2219. Salter, Catherine Patricia
2220. Salvaterra, Frank
2221. Salvio, Paul Richard
2222. Salvo, Jr., Samuel Robert
2223. Sam-Dinnoo, Rena
2224. Samaniego, Carlos Alberto
2225. Samuel, Jr., James Kenneth
2226. San Phillip, Michael
2227. San Pio, Sylvia
2228. Sanay, Hugo M.
2229. Sanchez, Jacquelyn Patrice
2230. Sanchez, Jesus
2231. Sanchez, Raymond
2232. Sand, Eric M
2233. Sanders, Stacey Leigh
2234. Sandler, Herman S
2235. Sands, Jr., James
2236. Santiago, Ayleen J.
2237. Santiago, Kirsten
2238. Santillan, Maria Theresa
2239. Santo, Susan Gayle
2240. Santora, Christopher
2241. Santore, John A
2242. Santoro, Mario L.
2243. Santos III, Rufino Conrado Flores
2244. Santos, Rafael Humberto
2245. Saracini, Victor J.
2246. Sarkar, Kalyan
2247. Sarker, Chapelle R.
2248. Sarle, Paul F.
2249. Sattaluri, Deepika Kumar
2250. Saucedo, Gregory Thomas
2251. Sauer, Susan M
2252. Savas, Anthony
2253. Savinkin, Vladimir
2254. Sayegh Duggan, Jackie
2255. Sbarbaro, John Michael
2256. Scandole, Jr., Robert L.
2257. Scarpitta, Michelle
2258. Scauso, Dennis
2259. Schardt, John Albert
2260. Scharf, John G.
2261. Scheffold, Jr., Frederick Claude
2262. Scheinberg, Angela Susan
2263. Schertzer, Scott Mitchell
2264. Schielke, Sean
2265. Schlag, Steven Francis
2266. Schlissel, Jon
2267. Schmidt, Karen Helene
2268. Schneider, Ian
2269. Schoales, Thomas G.
2270. Schott, Jr., Frank G.
2271. Schrang, Gerard Patrick
2272. Schreier, Jeffrey H.
2273. Schroeder, John T.
2274. Schuler, Susan Lee
2275. Schunk, Edward William
2276. Schurmeier, Mark Evan
2277. Schwartz, Clarin Shellie
2278. Schwartz, John Burkhart
2279. Schwartz, Mark
2280. Scibetta, Adriane Victoria
2281. Scorca, Raphael
2282. Scott, Randolph
2283. Scudder, Christopher Jay
2284. Scullin, Arthur Warren
2285. Seaman, Michael Herman
2286. Seeliger, Margaret M.
2287. Segarra, Anthony
2288. Segarra, Carlos
2289. Sekzer, Jason
2290. Sellitto, Matthew Carmen
2291. Selwyn, Howard
2292. Senko, Larry John
2293. Sereno, Arturo Angelo
2294. Serrano, Frankie
2295. Sesinova, Alena
2296. Sessa, Adele Christine
2297. Sewnarine, Sita Nermalla
2298. Seymour, Karen Lynn
2299. Sezna, Jr., Davis Grier
2300. Sgroi, Thomas Joseph
2301. Shah, Jayesh S
2302. Shahid, Khalid M
2303. Shajahan, Mohammed
2304. Shamay, Gary
2305. Shanahan, Earl Richard
2306. Shastri, Neil
2307. Shatzoff, Kathryn Anne
2308. Shaw, Barbara A.
2309. Shaw, Jeffrey James
2310. Shay, Jr., Robert John
2311. Shea, Daniel James
2312. Shea, Joseph Patrick
2313. Shearer, Mary Kathleen
2314. Shearer, Robert M.
2315. Sheehan, Linda
2316. Shefi, Hagay
2317. Sherry, John Anthony
2318. Shiratori, Atsushi
2319. Shubert, Thomas Joseph
2320. Shulman, Mark
2321. Shum, See Wong
2322. Shwartzstein, Allan Abraham
2323. Sigmund, Johanna
2324. Signer, Dianne T
2325. Sikorsky, Gregory
2326. Siller, Stephen Gerard
2327. Silver, David
2328. Silverstein, Craig A.
2329. Simjee, Nasima Hameed
2330. Simmons, Bruce Edward
2331. Simon, Arthur
2332. Simon, Kenneth Alan
2333. Simon, Michael J.
2334. Simon, Paul Joseph
2335. Simone, Marianne Teresa
2336. Simowitz, Barry
2337. Simpkin, Jane Louise
2338. Simpson, Jeff Lyal
2339. Singh, Khamladai K.
2340. Singh, Roshan Ramesh
2341. Sinton III, Thomas E
2342. Siracuse, Peter A.
2343. Siskopoulos, Muriel Fay
2344. Sisolak, Joseph Michael
2345. Skala, John P.
2346. Skidmore, Jr., Francis Joseph
2347. Skinner, Toyena Corliss
2348. Skrzypek, Paul A.
2349. Slattery, Christopher Paul
2350. Slavin, Vincent Robert
2351. Sliwak, Robert F.
2352. Sloan, Paul K.
2353. Smagala, Jr, Stanley S
2354. Small, Wendy L.
2355. Smith, Catherine
2356. Smith, Daniel Laurence
2357. Smith, George Eric
2358. Smith, Heather Lee
2359. Smith, James Gregory
2360. Smith, Jeffrey R.
2361. Smith, Joyce Patricia
2362. Smith, Jr, Leon
2363. Smith, Karl T
2364. Smith, Kevin Joseph
2365. Smith, Moira Ann
2366. Smith, Rosemary A.
2367. Smithwick, Bonnie Jeanne
2368. Snell, Rochelle Monique
2369. Snyder, Dianne Bullis
2370. Snyder, Jr., Leonard J.
2371. Sohan, Astrid Elizabeth
2372. Solanki, Sushil S.
2373. Solares, Ruben
2374. Solomon, Naomi Leah
2375. Song, Daniel W.
2376. Sorresse, Michael Charles
2377. Soto, Fabian
2378. Soulas, Timothy Patrick
2379. Spagnoletti, Gregory
2380. Spampinato, Jr., Donald F.
2381. Sparacio, Thomas
2382. Spataro, John Anthony
2383. Spear, Jr., Robert W.
2384. Spence, Jr., Maynard S.
2385. Spencer III, George Edward
2386. Spencer, Robert Andrew
2387. Sperando, Mary Rubina
2388. Spinelli, Frank
2389. Spitz, William E.
2390. Spor, Joseph Patrick
2391. Sprockamp, Klaus Johannes
2392. Srinuan, Saranya
2393. St. Rose, Fitzroy
2394. Stabile, Michael F.
2395. Stack, Lawrence T.
2396. Stackpole, Timothy M
2397. Stadelberger, Richard James
2398. Stahlman, Eric
2399. Stajk, Gregory
2400. Stan, Alexandru Liviu
2401. STAN, CORINA
2402. Stanley, Mary Domenica
2403. Starita, Anthony
2404. Stark, Jeffrey
2405. Statkevicus, Derek James
2406. Staub, Craig William
2407. Steckman, William V.
2408. Steen, Eric Thomas
2409. Steiner, William R.
2410. Steinman, Alexander Robbins
2411. Stergiopoulos, Andrew
2412. Stern, Andrew
2413. Stevens, Martha Jane
2414. Stewart, Jr., Richard H.
2415. Stewart, Michael James
2416. Stoller, Sanford M.
2417. Stone, Douglas Joel
2418. Stone, Lonny Jay
2419. Storey, Jimmy Nevill
2420. Stout, Timothy
2421. Strada, Thomas
2422. Straine, Jr., James J.
2423. Straub, Edward W
2424. Strauch, Jr., George J.
2425. Strauss, Edward T.
2426. Strauss, Steven R.
2427. Strobert, Steven F.
2428. Stuart, Jr., Walwyn Wellington
2429. Suarez, Benjamin
2430. Suarez, David Scott
2431. Suarez, Ramon
2432. Suarez, Xavier
2433. Sugiyama, Yoichi
2434. Sugra, William Christopher
2435. Suhr, Daniel
2436. Sullins, David Marc
2437. Sullivan, Christopher P.
2438. Sullivan, Patrick
2439. Sullivan, Thomas G.
2440. Sumaya, Jr., Hilario Soriano
2441. Suozzo, James Joseph
2442. Supinski, Colleen
2443. Sutcliffe, Robert
2444. Sutter, Seline
2445. Sutton, Claudia Suzette
2446. Swaine, John Francis
2447. Swearson, Kristine M.
2448. Sweeney, Brian David
2449. Sweeney, Brian Edward
2450. Sweeney, Madeline Amy
2451. Swenson, Kenneth J.
2452. Swift, Thomas
2453. Sword, Derek Ogilvie
2454. Szocik, Kevin Thomas
2455. Sztejnberg, Gina
2456. Szurkowski, Norbert P.
2457. Taback, Harry
2458. Tabeek, Joann
2459. Taddei, Norma C
2460. Taddonio, Michael
2461. Takahashi, Keiichiro
2462. Takahashi, Keiji
2463. Talbot, Phyllis Gail
2464. Talhami, Robert
2465. Tallon, Sean Patrick
2466. Talty, Paul
2467. Tam, Maurita
2468. Tamares, Rachel
2469. Tamayo, Hector
2470. Tamuccio, Michael Andrew
2471. Tanaka, Kenichiro
2472. Tankard, Rhondelle Cheri
2473. Tanner, Michael Anthony
2474. Taormina, Jr., Dennis Gerard
2475. Tarantino, Kenneth Joseph
2476. Tarasiewicz, Allan
2477. Tarrou, Michael C.
2478. Tartaro, Ronald
2479. Taylor, Darryl Anthony
2480. Taylor, Donnie Brooks
2481. Taylor, Lorisa Ceylon
2482. Taylor, Michael Morgan
2483. Tegtmeier, Paul A.
2484. Tembe, Yeshavant Moreshwar
2485. Tempesta, Anthony
2486. Temple, Dorothy Pearl
2487. Temple, Stanley L.
2488. Tengelin, David
2489. Terrenzi, Brian John
2490. Terry, Lisa M.
2491. Thackurdeen, Goumatie T.
2492. Thatte, Harshad Sham
2493. Theodoridis, Michael
2494. Theurkauf, Jr., Thomas F.
2495. Thomas, Lesley Anne
2496. Thompson, Brian Thomas
2497. Thompson, Clive
2498. Thompson, Glenn
2499. Thompson, Nigel Bruce
2500. Thompson, Perry A
2501. Thompson, Vanavah Alexei
2502. Thompson, William H.
2503. Thorpe, Eric Raymond
2504. Thorpe, Nichola Angela
2505. Tieri, Jr., Sal Edward
2506. Tierney, John P.
2507. Tiesi, Mary Ellen
2508. Tieste, William R.
2509. Tietjen, Kenneth Francis
2510. Tighe, Stephen Edward
2511. Timmes, Scott Charles
2512. Tinley, Michael E.
2513. Tino, Jennifer M
2514. Tipaldi, Robert Frank
2515. Tipping II, John James
2516. Tirado, David
2517. Tirado, Jr., Hector Luis
2518. Titolo, Michelle Lee
2519. Titus, Alicia Nicole
2520. Tobin, John J
2521. Todisco, Richard
2522. Tomasevic, Vladimir
2523. Tompsett, Stephen Kevin
2524. Tong, Thomas
2525. Torres, Doris
2526. Torres, Luis Eduardo
2527. Toyen, Amy Elizabeth
2528. Traina, Christopher Michael
2529. Trant, Daniel Patrick
2530. Traore, Abdoul Karim
2531. Travers, Glenn J.
2532. Travers, Walter Philip
2533. Traylor-Bass, Felicia Yvette
2534. Trentini, James Anthony
2535. Trentini, Mary Barbara
2536. Trerotola, Lisa L
2537. Trerra, Karamo
2538. Trinidad, Michael Angel
2539. Trombino, Francis Joseph
2540. Trost, Gregory James
2541. Tselepis, William P.
2542. Tsoy, Zhanetta Valentinovna
2543. Tucker, Michael PATRICK
2544. Tumulty, Lance Richard
2545. Tung, Ching Ping
2546. Turner, Simon James
2547. Tuzio, Donald Joseph
2548. Twomey, Robert T.
2549. Tzemis, Jennifer Lynn
2550. Ueltzhoeffer, John G.
2551. Ugolyn, Tyler V.
2552. Uliano, Michael A.
2553. Uman, Jonathan J.
2554. Umarkar, Anil Shivhari
2555. Upton, Allen V.
2556. Urban, Diane Marie
2557. Vaccacio, John Damien
2558. Vadas, Bradley Hodges
2559. Valcarcel, William
2560. Vale, Felix Antonio
2561. Vale, Ivan
2562. Valentin, Benito
2563. Valentin, Jr., Santos
2564. Valvo II, Carlton Francis
2565. Vamsikrishna, Pendyala
2566. Van Acker, Erica H
2567. Van Auken, Kenneth W.
2568. Van Hine, Richard B.
2569. Van Laere, Daniel M.
2570. Vanacore, Edward Raymond
2571. Vandevander, Jon C.
2572. Varacchi, Frederick Thomas
2573. Varadhan, Gopalakrishnan
2574. Vargas, David
2575. Vasel, Scott C
2576. Vasquez, Azael Ismael
2577. Vazquez, Arcangel
2578. Vazquez, Santos
2579. Vega, Peter Anthony
2580. Velamuri, Sankara Sastry
2581. Velazquez, Jorge
2582. Veling, Lawrence G.
2583. Ventura, Anthony Mark
2584. Vera, David
2585. Vero, Loretta Ann
2586. Vialonga, Christopher James
2587. Vianna, Matthew Gilbert
2588. Vicario, Robert Anthony
2589. Victoria, Celeste Torres
2590. Vidal, Joanna
2591. Vigiano II, John T.
2592. Vigiano, Joseph Vincent
2593. Vignola, Jr., Frank J.
2594. Vilardo, Joseph Barry
2595. Villanueva, Sergio G.
2596. Vincelli, Chantal
2597. Vincent, Melissa
2598. Virgilio, Francine Ann
2599. Virgilio, Lawrence
2600. Visciano, Joseph Gerard
2601. Vitale, Joshua S.
2602. Vola, Maria Percoco
2603. Vosges, Lynette D.
2604. Voskerijian, Garo H.
2605. Vukosa, Alfred
2606. Wachtler, Gregory Kamal Bruno
2607. Wahlstrom, Mary Alice
2608. Waisman, Gabriela
2609. Walcott, Courtney Wainsworth
2610. Wald, Victor
2611. Waldie, Kenneth E.
2612. Walker, Benjamin James
2613. Wall, Glen
2614. Wallace, Mitchel Scott
2615. Wallace, Peter Guyder
2616. Wallace, Robert Francis
2617. Wallace, Roy Michael
2618. Wallendorf, Jeanmarie
2619. Wallens, Matthew Blake
2620. Wallice, Jr., John
2621. Walsh, Barbara P.
2622. Walsh, James Henry
2623. Walz, Jeffrey P.
2624. Wang, Ching Huei
2625. Wang, Weibin
2626. Warchola, Michael
2627. Ward, Stephen Gordon
2628. Ward, Timothy Ray
2629. Waring, James Arthur
2630. Warner, Brian G.
2631. Washington, Derrick
2632. Waters Jr., James Thomas
2633. Waters, Charles
2634. Waters, Patrick J
2635. Watson, Kenneth Thomas
2636. Waye, Michael Henry
2637. Weaver, Todd Christopher
2638. Weaver, Walter Edward
2639. Webb, Nathaniel
2640. Webster, Dinah
2641. Weems, William Michael
2642. Weil, Joanne Flora
2643. Weinberg, Michael T
2644. Weinberg, Steven
2645. Weingard, Scott Jeffrey
2646. Weinstein, Steven George
2647. Weiser, Simon
2648. Weiss, David M.
2649. Weiss, David Thomas
2650. Wells, Vincent Michael
2651. Welty, Timothy Matthew
2652. Wemmers, Christian Hans Rudolf
2653. Wen, Ssu-Hui
2654. Wenckus, John Joseph
2655. Wengerchuk, Oleh D.
2656. West, Jr., Whitfield
2657. West, Peter M.
2658. Whalen, Meredith Lynn
2659. Whelan, Eugene
2660. White III, Edward James
2661. White, Adam S.
2662. White, James Patrick
2663. White, John Sylvester
2664. White, Jr., Kenneth Wilburn
2665. White, Leonard Anthony
2666. White, Malissa Y.
2667. White, Wayne
2668. Whiteside, Leanne Marie
2669. Whitford, Mark P
2670. Wholey, Michael T.
2671. Wieman, Mary Catherine
2672. Wiener, Jeffrey David
2673. Wik, Wilham J.
2674. Wildman, Alison Marie
2675. Wilkinson, Glenn E
2676. Willett, John C.
2677. Williams III, Louis Calvin
2678. Williams, Brian Patrick
2679. Williams, Candace Lee
2680. Williams, David J.
2681. Williams, Deborah Lynn
2682. Williams, Jr., Crossley Richard
2683. Williams, Kevin Michael
2684. Williams, Louie Anthony
2685. Williamson, John P
2686. Wilson, Donna Ann
2687. Wilson, William
2688. Winton, David Harold
2689. Winuk, Glenn J
2690. Wise, Thomas Francis
2691. Wisniewski, Alan L.
2692. Wisniewski, Frank Thomas
2693. Wiswall, David
2694. Wiswe, Sigrid Charlotte
2695. Wittenstein, Michael
2696. Wodenshek, Christopher W.
2697. Wohlforth, Martin P
2698. Wolf, Katherine Susan
2699. Wong, Jennifer Yen
2700. Wong, Siu Cheung
2701. Wong, Yin Ping
2702. Wong, Yuk Ping
2703. Woodall, Brent James
2704. Woods, James John
2705. Woods, Patrick J
2706. Woodwell, Richard Herron
2707. Wooley, David Terence
2708. Works, John Bentley
2709. Wortley, Martin Michael
2710. Wotton, Rodney James
2711. Wren, William
2712. Wright, John W.
2713. Wright, Neil Robin
2714. Wright, Sandra Lee
2715. Yambem, Jupiter
2716. Yanamadala, Suresh
2717. Yarnell, Matthew David
2718. Yaskulka, Myrna
2719. Yasmin, Shakila
2720. Yee, Olabisi Shadie Layeni
2721. York, Edward P.
2722. York, Kevin Patrick
2723. York, Raymond R
2724. Youmans, Suzanne
2725. Young Jr., Barrington Leroy
2726. Young, Jacqueline
2727. Yuen, Elkin
2728. Zaccoli, Joseph C
2729. Zakhary, Adel Agayby
2730. Zaltsman, Arkady
2731. Zambrana Jr., Edwin J.
2732. Zampieri, Robert Alan
2733. Zangrilli, Mark
2734. Zarba, Jr., Christopher Rudolph
2735. Zaslow, Ira
2736. Zelman, Kenneth Albert
2737. Zelmanowitz, Abraham J.
2738. Zempoaltecatl, Martin Morales
2739. Zeng, Zhe
2740. Zeplin, Marc Scott
2741. Zhao, Jie Yao Justin
2742. Ziminski, Ivelin
2743. Zinzi, Michael Joseph
2744. Zion, Charles A.
2745. Zipper, Julie Lynne
2746. Zisa, Salvatore
2747. Zois, Prokopios Paul
2748. Zuccala, Joseph J.
2749. Zucker, Andrew S.
2750. Zukelman, Igor
hoi.polloi

I am not always trying to plug the Vicsim Report if you notice, but you may recall a part of it called "keeping all your sims related to one another" and I believe that has something to do with the edge, so to speak, of where our collectively imagined collusion of SimEarth pieces may "meet" the real world.

Not only do actors seem to be running about this "edge", playing in as many dress-up parties as necessary to create each and every "family" they neglected to develop in time for the big shabangs on 9/11 and 7/7, but they seem to be able to draw from a limited number of surnames officially designated "sim" compatible while developing their dollhouse dramas.

I feel sorry for people with the last name Smith or Jones or Singh or Khan, who might feel compelled to fend off the SimWorld from their own family name, but are unable due to the enormous population of real people dwelling in that surname.

But it also must be frustrating, as an operative who gets paid to lie and pretend, to be confined to the limited world of the "approved" imaginary families

Oh, wait. They haven't proven to be so creative, after all, so perhaps they don't even bother to think of such things. Silly me.

Anyway, food for thought, SG while you are compiling your sim network.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

smoking gun on memorial scam thread
More interestingly are the number that have yielded zero returns...

The following Risk Waters employees have no matching birth data:
Michelle Beale ( I was once searched for her address given in a local newspaper and it didn't exist)
Melanie Louise Devere
Sarah Anne Redheffer
Karlie Rogers
Neil James Cudmore's fiance Dinah Webster.

WARNING - ACUTE SIMFORMATION ALERT in this post.

Like Smoking Gun I get zero returns for Dinah Webster, the 9-11 vicsim from Risk Waters.

But having joined ancestry.co.uk, I get results for the other vicsims mentioned above. I do not mean to suggest they are real people or stories. But it appears the names are not simply made up.

The records at ancestry.co.uk are interesting because they have not just entered data into their computer but have scanned in images of the original birth index.

It apears that where there is really something to hide, they hide it!
They give you the data but not the image.

Here is Lily Allen's entry in the England and Wales birth index:
"Image not available"

While a number of celebrities' birth records are similarly obscured, it is not simply fame that causes this to happen.

Here is the entry for the International Icon, Morrissey:

[not sure of the significance of some names entered by hand on most pages]

Risk Waters vicsims birth indices:

Michele Beale (ne? Duberry)
Mother's maiden name: Martin
Born: July, August September 1964 in Romford

Melanie Louise Devere
Mother's maiden name: Budd
Born: April, May, June 1971 Plymouth

Sarah Anne Redheffer (Ne? Prothero)
Mother's maiden name: Phillips
Born: July, August, September 1966, Oxford

Karlie Rogers
Mother's maiden name: Hoare
Born: April, May, June 1975, Yeovil

**Nothing for Dinah Webster**

But of course these indices could be used dishonestly, just a very long time in advance perhaps.

(Evidence for historic dishonesty in the England & Wales Birth index is beginning to surface around the birth records for some celebrities. )

Hoi, I'm not planning any more similar posts to this. I don't want to support the simulation of real victims when the victims were, as you, simon and others have shown - fake. Probably 100% fake.

Good luck to anyone hoping to find death records for the above vicims!!
hoi.polloi

Thanks for your timidity, timothy. This is a subject to be cautious about until we know much more about what's going on.

However, you and others have made a fair case for there being *something* to *certain* records.

My only guess is that some identities - at the very least - are stolen ones, as we saw regarding the strange Todd Beamer. This particular brand of fraud was first made infamous (in America, anyway) in early elections, where names of the deceased - sometimes children - were used to posthumously "vote" for a vicious candidate.

I suppose it is not outside the realm of possibility that anything with a remotely name-like string of text appearing on it is rife game for fakery folks to exploit, especially if some qualities come attached like names, numbers, bits and bobs to flesh out the imaginary dopelganger, if there was one.

So far, we have seen a few *apparently* real pre-9/11 dead people being recycled as 9/11 victims, bizarre retro-actively placed identity papers for people that seem to be invented whole cloth and a bunch of unlikely names spit out of some digital organization scheme.

What we are doing at this point is sorting out the dissonant components of a half-digested milk-shake with flavor shots of drama.

That is precisely why I caution at this point against coming to any conclusions about what is going on here.

To me, the pattern of complete fabrication (there likely was no plane whatsoever flying into anything but a landing strip on 9/11, the crowd scenes seem to be pieced together from studio shots and computer generated imagery) suggests that all the victims are the same.

However, I could be wrong and that is why this thread exists. So far I don't see enough reason to doubt the argument that Simon has made for several months now: they couldn't afford to kill anyone with a real family who would investigate this so I suspect this is kind of related to the voter and victim fraud we've seen from criminal gangs in the past.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 7 2010, 10:23 PM wrote: My only guess is that some identities - at the very least - are stolen ones, as we saw regarding the strange Todd Beamer. .

So far, we have seen a few *apparently* real pre-9/11 dead people being recycled as 9/11 victims,

People like Karlie Rogers (9-11 vicsim above) comes into some kind of category like that, I believe.

My hunch is that they have been generously peppering the birth index with fake names. Purely as an investment for future fakery - since 1940s at least.

You mention people being totally invented "whole cloth"
- The Brits are no strangers to totally fabricated identities, as shown in the recent book"Operation Mincemeat" by Ben Macintyre, based on the 1953 NON-FICTION book "The Man who never was".

Review of Operation Mincemeat by Ben Macintyre:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/book ... eview.html

video of Ben Macintyre talking about Operation Mincemeat on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC2C-GiOQRE

-In WW2, a British Officer was invented to fool the Nazis.

For the fakery they used:

1/ The corpse of a tramp.
2/ fake documents
3/ fake love letters
4/ a fake girlfriend (actress)
5/ fake media releases:

The Times 4 June 1943 reporting death of "vicsim" Major Martin

So, since 1940s at least we have been into sophisticated fakery.

Why would we not now make it easier for ourselves by post-WW2, creating tons of fake identities to play with by bulking up the birth records?

I hope this is a sufficient antidote to my above post!

NB by "we" I mean the British people, not me personally.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw, I made an error with posting Lily Allen's "Image not available" birth records...
Now I read that they don't display images of any records after 1983 just to protect kids or something.