9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

WHO DISAPPEARED ON 9/11?

Here we might consider keeping an updated master list of all the vicsims created from real persons. That is, which virtual identities, morphed and digitally squished into the big 9/11 Wall of Tears (and perhaps even "birthed" multiple other vicsims from modifications of various iterations of their submitted face information) were real, flesh-and-blood, walking, talking, breathing human beings with the exact same name as their vicsim counterpart? To put it simply, who was faked as a 9/11 death, by the Vicsim?

(This last point is to distinguish them from living real people who have had their faces used for artificial vicsim identity creation, such as George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, the cast of Seinfeld, etc. — obviously none of whom perished in 2001, but whose faces were used to photoshop/morph vicsims)

Please use the comment section (all posts beyond this one) to propose your case, but please use the following conditions to qualify the vicsim as a real person:

1. Extremely Convincing Documentation. State anything known about their "real life" identity. Was it played by multiple actors? Was their name their given legal name at birth? Were they often in the limelight? etc. Prove their name appeared often enough prior to 9/11, and please note a birth certificate or death certificate does not a complete life make. Those documents can, have, and will always be faked by a State interested in controlling "Wall of Tears" identities. However, note also that their absence would be suspicious and should be explained. If you cite a yearbook, get the entire yearbook, prove the school is real, not a military/Jesuit training ground, etc. — and not just a page where they could be photoslopped in.

2. Proven pre-9/11 video of their existence — whether played by an actor or not — and most definitely enough public documentation to accompany the context of the video. That is, a grainy speech of a fuzzy face in a small room which could be used as proof of anybody at all, does not qualify. A series of extremely high-quality photos might suffice, but they have to exist now, they have to be convincing, and you must cite how you found the pictures. Obviously as time goes on, the likelihood that high quality fakes can be produced to retroactively promote the existence of a totally synthetic being (never existed) rises. So how you acquired this photo documentation, from where, and so on, becomes extremely key. Is there anything that hasn't been uploaded in the last — say — five years, hell, even just the last year — so we can be reasonably sure this isn't backstopping? Does the document seem legit or artificially aged?

3. How much experience they appear to have had with either intelligence groups, the military or law enforcement? How much experience have they had in the entertainment industry, Hollywood, Broadway or small acting gigs — that is, are they interested in the paranoid security apparatus; selling it or promoting it in any way; acting or otherwise faking a personality for money? Could they have experience in chronic lying and upholding lies, basically? What is their religious persuasion? Are they Jewish or Jesuit or do they have any Masonic connections? Is there a socio-political motivation for them to lie due to national or religious or ontological affiliation or blood ties?

4. Explain a motive for disappearing. Would it have been money, prestige, "celebrity fatigue" or were they forced out of public life for some reason? I imagine that in extremely rare cases, there may be a motive that crosses over with speculation that the powers that be wanted to "take them out". In such cases, spell it out and you had better make a very excellent case considering how little evidence we have for actual non-agent type people appearing at the 9/11 memorials. The comment, "They knew too much about 9/11" will not qualify as a totally intelligent submission for motive.

5. Any anecdotal evidence that can be provided from trustworthy sources — and you know our extremely strict standards for this.

---

Suggestions for submission:

Keith A. Glascoe
Supposed death: running into burning WTC
Problem with scenario: WTC was cordoned off and most likely abandoned to planned demolition

(actor, fake law enforcement, quit the scene for money); appeared in movies prior to his role as a fake firefighter. Probably one of the most convincing cases. You can get some very good shots of him in movies. He could be CGI modified but I don't believe they would bother given the context of the movies he appears in. Distinctive looking enough to have simply moved away from NYC. His wife and children may take regular vacations to see him, wherever he may have ended up. Worth looking more into.

Father "Mychal Judge"
Supposed death: running into burning WTC
Problem with scenario: WTC was cordoned off and most likely abandoned to planned demolition

was apparently born Robert Emmett Judge ostensibly on 5-11-1933; he's a very hammy actor; obviously Jesuit training being ordained in the Catholic church in such an important city to the hoaxers; his entire existence on the web seems to be related to 9/11. I would like to see some actual proof he is real, and not just from the rather suspicious late appearance of supposedly archival footage of him cropping up in the "documentaries" about his life. We need some really good, solid, hard proof that this guy was actually regularly around as Chaplain for the Fire Department in New York. We may need a great deal of non-"connected" people giving us anecdotes. I am reasonably convinced he was around New York just prior to 9/11, making himself known. But where did he come from? Why does he so resemble a hammy actor? Is the biographical information on him really all that convincing?

Barbara Olson
Supposed death: Flight 77 crash
Problem with scenario: There is no paper existence of Flight 77's flight manifest, there is no photographic evidence of Flight 77's existence, the hole in the Pentagon is not large enough to fit a plane, the photographic evidence of the damage is doctored and it seems the plane never existed anyway

(CIA wife; and the "Lady Booth" theory); here we have a somewhat convincing case of Barbara Olson "dying" in 9/11 and then reappearing to re-marry her husband CIA employee Ted Olson. Does he actually work for the CIA, or is it the DOD, the NSA, the FBI, the KGB, etc. etc. ? Who would know except those organizations which hire him to spy? Barbara was apparently born Barbara Kay Bracher and to this day can pretty much only be seen in a media interview as Ted's wife, bringing us back to the media connections. The official story is that she was apparently scheduled to record with Bill Maher, another mainstream media connection.

David Angell & Wife
Supposed death: Flight 11 crash into WTC (barely documented "first plane")
Problem with scenario: There is no paper existence of Flight 11's flight manifest except in a Boston Globe article that got a hold of a manifest they haven't published, and which the FAA, NARA and so on never saw; the plane barely exists on paper, there is no photographic evidence of Flight 11's existence, the Naudet footage is highly doctored CGI, the photographic evidence of the damage is doctored and it seems the plane never existed

Very strong NBC connections; NBC paycheck; would likely lie and disappear for the money/prestige/mock funeral honor as we've seen so many news anchors publicly lie their fool heads off. Involved and credited in Cheers, which itself is a very spooky show with what I'd say are extremely creepy actors pretending to be "salt of the earth" folks. Ted Danson, et al. Since he disappeared with his wife, they might barely be considered to have done much more than get on a private plane to Barbados together.

Garnet Edward "Ace" Bailey
Supposed death: United Airlines Flight 175 crash into WTC ("second plane")
Problem with scenario: There is no paper existence of Flight 175's flight manifest; the plane barely exists on paper, there is no photographic evidence of Flight 175's existence, the entirety of the "second plane" footage is highly doctored and highly inconsistent CGI rather than real evidence of a plane crash, the photographic evidence of the damage is doctored and it seems the plane never existed

Media paycheck; professional sports is essentially a very physical form of acting anyway; most would probably be delighted to be able to keep their millions flowing and retire before they are 35. I doubt he was worth so much, and I don't doubt he would be easily replaced by another athlete equally willing to do the same, and so on.

Anyone else?

Total "Real Life" 9/11 disappearances: 6
Number likely to have faked their own death: 6
Number needed to have been "secretly offed": 0

Remaining Identities, which appear to be nothing
more than digital creations (vicsims): 3000+

(Please note that to this day, there is no more official list of vicsims than the 9/11 memorial in downtown New York City, which only lists 2,983 names of the more than 3,000 names found on various 9/11 memorials around the world. The vicsim names that do not appear engraved at the placards can be said to have been "rejected" by military supervisors, but evidence for their digital creation still exists. Hence, the whole legitimacy of the entire charade is in serious question, and is shrouded in mystery and doubt. 9/11 was and is, essentially, an ongoing scam that makes a lot of nasty people firmly in the "civilized Western World" a great deal of dirty money. What does this tell us about how things are run to keep such people in power?)
antipodean

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Unread post by antipodean »

I think the terms of reference you choose are a bit narrow.

There wouldn't be anything on line available about me prior to 9/11.

I didn't get a computor until 2003.There could be documentation available about me prior to 9/11.
But the issue would be when that information could be accessed (uploaded) on line.
Apart from celebrities there would be no reason why some one would have an on line presence prior to 9/11.

Unless they were setting them selves up with an on line presence, so as to be some one (a real person) who existed and has since disappeared on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Is that the only thing you find "narrow"? Offline content? I thought I made it clear that non-online content would be totally admissible if it is clear it is not backstopping. The problem is to share it on this forum you are going to be connecting to the Internet to do so. How can I modify what I've written so that's clear for everyone? Typical hardware is capable of pretty much simulating everything that would be considered legal documentation except perhaps to back up an anecdote about smell/taste with an actual olfactory effect from the computer. What kind of content could not find its way online? We can scan things, take pictures, explain our experience at a library, add citation, record phone calls (where legal), etc. etc. We ought to all be reasonable about this proof, after all.

Is it this portion you take issue with?
So how you acquired this photo documentation, from where, and so on, becomes extremely key. Is there anything that hasn't been uploaded in the last — say — five years, hell, even just the last year — so we can be reasonably sure this isn't backstopping? Does the document seem legit or artificially aged?
Let me know. I think this is a project we could all be working on. Also, if it helps explain your problem with this request, who do you think may be real that doesn't qualify under these guidelines? (Besides, you know, the idea that "everybody" in the Vicsim could have existed but just has two shitty photos, their name seems generated from a smashing of various unrelated names together, they have a comment from a fishy name of someone claiming to know them, and an unbelievable story about their disappearance, for example. Because simulated bits and pieces of people is not what we're talking about. We're talking about a real legal name of a real person with just one real life "credited" with this real name and real life story — not a fantasy or lie — as a death on 9/11.)

I think we both agree with each other about common sense guidelines but my wording, maybe, isn't communicating that.

Seriously, submit someone you think may be real and let's go through it and see if there's a good case for their existence prior to 9/11. And if the case is not good, why that may be. (e.g.; they are real but created the most online content on 9/11 in order to fake their death, they never existed, they were murdered off site, some nefarious conspiracy has been finding and deleting their data, etc.)

My suspicion is that people who really think these guidelines are too strict, even after we have come to an accordance on very reasonable terms and what they mean, have a religious metaphysical belief in the death of some unnamed mystery person that they cannot prove is even mentioned in the official list of 9/11 victims. And that religious metaphysical belief primarily springs from cognitive dissonance created by their knowledge of Hollywood fakery and their inability to conceive of the fact that it can be used to deceive for military reasons.

If that's the case for anyone reading, that is not what this thread is for.

This thread is to address the claims of the media about the real lives and the real character of who — which exact named name or names of real persons — supposedly lost their life or lives as a result of the events called "terrorist attacks" of 9/11/2001.

So far, I am counting six perhaps real people, all with reasonable motive to fake their own death and help the perps avoid their complicity in the lie. Three of them from show biz, one their partner, one a religious leader from one of the most corrupt and vile religious authorities on Earth, and one of them a secret agent.

Do the hundreds of thousands of family and friends of "9/11 victims" said to be proving a surprise explosive attack on innocent Americans occurring on American soil ... amount to this handful of liars from cozy circles of power?

Let us please, as they say, "get a grip". Do we have other submissions or not?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

antipodean » October 3rd, 2016, 5:57 am wrote:
Unless they were setting themselves up with an online presence, so as to be someone (a real person) who existed and has since disappeared on 9/11.
Dear Antipodean,

This comment of yours brings up in my mind a recent e-mail (by an apparent Vicsim Research supporter) that I received a couple of weeks ago.
It is about alleged 9/11 victim "Chantal Vincelli".

Setting up an online presence prior to September 11 2001, you say? Well, the person who e-mailed me pointed out the fact that there's a Chantal Vincelli Tribute Page on Facebook. Incredibly enough, that page features a post...

...which is dated "DECEMBER 16, 2000" !!!

source: https://www.facebook.com/tributetochant ... li?fref=ts

Of course, Facebook was only launched in February 2004 . WTF? Can anyone please explain to me what on Earth is up with THAT? :wacko:

Moreover, a quick goo-gle search brought up this Toronto Star article about alleged ('former Montrealer') 9/11 victim "Chantal Vincelli" - featuring a stunning, large portrait of what (kind of) appears to be Nicole Kidman - or her (slightly prettier) twin sister...
"Montreal native Chantal Vincelli, 38, was so much fun to be around that her friends say she should have been a late-night talk show host."
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2011/0 ... celli.html
Here's a studio portrait of NIcole Kidman (the famous actress) - for comparison:

Then, on Findagrave, we may find this other portrait of this alleged, stunning 9/11 female victim by the name of "Chantal Vincelli" :
Whatever... Good grief... :rolleyes:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I don't know if this brief mathematical exercise belongs here, but:

According to IMDB, the number of "Actors" (as opposed to stagehands, writers, etc.) ever to have been accounted for in the IMDB database from 1847 to 2015 is 1,889,801.

The Wiki estimate of the US population as of 2014 is 318,000,000.

For the sake of argument, let us assume that all the actors are still alive (which they obviously are not, although as time progresses it is likely that the yearly increase in IMDB database actor entries grows larger).

Dividing the total number of IMDB actors by the total US population gives us a dividend of .00594...., so even if all the actors since 1874 were still alive the chance of encountering one in a crowd would be 1 in 200. It may be safe to eliminate half, making the odds closer to 1 in 400, but the statistics are not readily available. This exercise also does not correct for the age where offspring can be considered statistically separate from their caregivers.

Finding an IMDB registered entity in more than one or two of these mass media promoted events should lead one to the conclusion that the events are simply productions where one would expect to find such entities and nothing more.
antipodean

Hi Hoi thanks for your reply. You're right, this is the part that I take issue with.
So how you acquired this photo documentation, from where, and so on, becomes extremely key. Is there anything that hasn't been uploaded in the last — say — five years, hell, even just the last year — so we can be reasonably sure this isn't backstopping? Does the document seem legit or artificially aged?
I agree it is a project we could all be working on. The last thing I want is for it to turn into a pissing contest.

As a starter what do you think of the below link from my Robert Eaton research.
Which I would categorise as a document, being within a Directory.

Is it a page from a directory written at the time and part of some public record. Later re formulated for the purpose of up loading to the Internet ?

Or is it part of a Directory written and collated many years after the event using old existing records ?

Of course the latter could mean Robert Eaton's name has been entered retrospectively for back stopping purposes.

https://www.boysoloist.com/album.asp?Al ... 72&gid=170

Out of your six examples I still think David Angell could still be a retired pseudonym. I think I read some where that prior to working for NBC he was employed at the Pentagon. The person being real but not the name.
Also that post by Simon highlights the reason behind this work. There's no way that fat face, and Nicole Kidman look-alike are the same person. Not to even mention the spurious Face Book entry
hoi.polloi

Thanks for asking me to clarify, antipodean. I would categorize that link as a fraction of a large research undertaking. That is to say, it cannot be dismissed on its own but must be taken with all other evidences of a "Robert Eaton", as that evidence is compiled. Does that make sense? We cannot find contradictions self-existing. Evidence must be compared to other evidence and see if it adds up to a full real life or something else.

So the point is, before presenting one little bit, one must first give it context of all other evidence that is worth presenting. That takes time and research to determine. In addition, each bit of evidence needs to establish its importance. What is the connection to the choir, to the school, and so forth? We should reasonably connect our simulacra to reality. That is, the moment we have proven this real school has had a real program involving a real choir with this credit, we no longer have to prove over and over that the school is real.

If we avoid redundancy, we narrow it down to the previously unanswerable that we should answer and pursue.

With this particular finding of yours, I would wonder: can this Eaton (be it an artistic pseudonym or what we'd call a "real" name) be the one you are looking for, or is it someone else? All evidence must be taken as a whole to make a case.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Can anyone clarify/confirm what is needed for a death certificate to be issued?
Presumably 'positive' ID by a relative/next of kin (but who watches the watchmen?)?
Or fingerprinting, though not all would be on a database or in existence?
Physical ID on the person; driving licence etc, but only limited access and only by TPTB?
What then thereafter?
Most people now seem ready to rely on an electronic profile from Facebook or other such entity but forget to realize that in the absence of quite a few minimal checks/cross-checks there is actually very little to go on that could nowadays be considered trustworthy to show that 'this person' actually existed (and in these instances most likely didn't).
Apologies for the speculative post...
antipodean

With this particular finding of yours, I would wonder: can this Eaton (be it an artistic pseudonym or what we'd call a "real" name) be the one you are looking for, or is it someone else? All evidence must be taken as a whole to make a case.
Interesting point. Difficult to know where to start. I think I'll start with the link posted in the post above.
https://www.boysoloist.com/album.asp?Al ... 72&gid=170

In the page from that Directory is another Treble Boy Soloist named Craig McLeish, who also attended St. Pauls Cathedral School at the same time as Eaton, they were close friends.
Here's a link from Craig McLeish's Just Giving page.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Craig-McLeish
Mark Withers, Nick Roberts Myself and a number of Robert Eaton's contemporaries at St Pauls want to ride to Brighton to attend the REMF memorial football match
Below are a couple of Photos of them together in 1980.
Here's a picture featuring all 4 of us - after trouncing WACS in a one off Old Boys Match
(Robert Eaton 6th from left leaning on the score board)

Robert and Me starting our cycling holiday 1980
Below is another image of Eaton taken in 1976 whilst at St. Pauls Cathedral School. (lucky I posted it on lets roll.It appears to have disappeared from the internet) I found it on the old Friends Reunited site which has since folded.
Sports day at Bellingham circa 1976. An event aptly named "throwing the cricket ball" was usually won by Robert Eaton (shown throwing) or Craig McLeish (far right)
Below is a screen capture of his Friends Reunited page set up by someone after 9/11.

The charity set up in Eaton's name. The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund (featured on Craig McLeish's Just Giving page) Was a memorial fund set up by fans of his favorite Soccer Team. Who along with Eaton were posting on the Team's internet forum.
(The below archived web page has an incredible amount of information, click onto some of the links on the left hand side.)
http://web.archive.org/web/200206072234 ... et/nsc.htm

.http://web.archive.org/web/200212101140 ... quare.html

In the below video from a REMF soccer match played in 2014 there is an interview with Robert Eaton's father at 5 minute 20 secs.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY1YCey5qX0

Below is the text from an early news paper article not long after 9/11. One part of his life where I've hit a brick wall is from his late teens to early 20s, Where he was educated after leaving Brighton College & before starting out in the work force.
http://pastebin.com/4YEqrqU5

I've recently discovered a Blog by a cousin of Robert Eaton where he has posted an old family photo.
http://self-preservationsociety.blogspo ... obert.html
From L-R: Barbara, Robert and Angela Eaton, Me, Laura Eaton (Robert's mum); December 26, 1981.
hoi.polloi

Nice digging! Good case for some kind of Eaton person existing as a child.

"Venturing off into adult lives..." in the (almost disrespectfully?) sloppily written comment has an eerie ring to it. Signed by a lower-case matt, no less. Hmm.

I noticed that you took that picture of the sign-leaning from a fund-raising site? No doubt such a site would need something in place. Is that the only picture on the site purporting to be of Eaton?

Please do remember the strange case of the Brad Fetchet pseudo-face appearing to have been put into an old photo. And that was larger than this one.

The "incredible amount of information" you've posted about North Stand Chat members seems interesting as well. Once more, it seems strictly "propped up" for the purposes of making a memorial. I mean, we must be aware that the context of this evidence so far is that it's presented on memorials and fund-raising sites.

So we've got money involved here. And with sympathetic motivations, there are undoubtedly going to be donations. Noting they had an auction, as well as a page about 'legal difficulties' making it hard to donate the money earned. You'd think people passionate about donating (and not to any sort of survivors of Eaton) would figure out a way? Are we meant to assume that's what was done "under the table" after this site collapsed?

The "fencepost memorial" pictures are always odd to me, too. Who started this trend? I thought that was normally used for road accidents where there isn't a better place to put up a memorial and it's meant to remind us of. It recalls visits of the Queen and walls decorated in flowers and cards. Has anyone ever participated in a fence memorial that didn't have to do with a street accident? I would like to know everyone's experience about this, for sure. Posting it in Union Square — one of the most frequented little parks which is often for the purpose of selling streetwares and artworks — is conspicuously prosaic and makes one wonder if any other memorial group/scam had a similar thought for 9/11. None is mentioned in their curt "R.I.P." enthusiasm.

This comment on the site is a bit revealing to me:
New York Geezer: I went back to Union Square around 7pm last night,and sat watching people slowly and carefully reading all your messages.One or two people were leaving flowers, I didn't like to intrude and ask if they were friends or collegues, or simply passers by. I'm so glad we did this,I now think this tribute is more than only remembering Robert,it shows our solidarity with a whole people.
It almost seems as if there is a goal to create the appearance of solidarity. What exactly would be the purpose of this public display? Is this a kind of football emotion?

I am also a bit fuzzy on their connection to New York City. This seems like a really British sort of "club" — what is their thing about selling off all these bits and bobs (http://web.archive.org/web/200206072219 ... uction.htm) to benefit children of New York?

I'd say there is a great deal more missing from the picture here besides the adulthood of this Eaton character. It seems as though the behavior of this entire club/group/(other UK term for gang) is a bit odd. A lot of "Oh hey, yes I definitely know that guy, but WTF happened to him anyway?" Except for that Doug Eaton guy, who is fascinating to watch. The look he gives the reporter immediately after the question almost looks like, "You duping me? How much are you letting on?"

How much does everyone here know? I would need some insight from UK folks and/or sports enthusiasts to give a "reading" on this odd tribute. What is the social role of these clubby groups, and what kinds of Masonic connections might they have? I suspect a lot, being very men-oriented, competitive, Anglo and seemingly related to corrupt Churchy norms. Creepy vibe from this "death".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Antipodean,

I have now seen you going on for a very long time ( as in, years and years) with this supposed "Eaton" victim of the 9/11 hoax.

What exactly, I wonder, is the reason for this evident fixation of yours with this purported Eaton victim?

Just asking. -_-
antipodean

simonshack » October 6th, 2016, 11:40 am wrote:*
Dear Antipodean,

I have now seen you going on for a very long time ( as in, years and years) with this supposed "Eaton" victim of the 9/11 hoax.

What exactly, I wonder, is the reason for this evident fixation of yours with this purported Eaton victim?

Just asking. -_-
I'm familiar with the locality where he was raised. Started off thinking it wouldn't be long before it could be demonstrated that he was a sim.
The more I looked into it the more convincing it became that he was a real person who no longer existed after 9/11.
Curiosity has got the better of me wanting to know what happened to him. Since he did not die sitting at his espeed Cantor Fitzgerald desk in WTC1, when the WTC towers collapsed.

Every now and again something comes up that piques my interest again, which I share hoping to get some
insights or responses.
Such as his nephew being a member of the same Rugby Club as Ingeborg Lariby's close friend.
Which Winston Churchill's Grandson is President of.

This was unlike Karlie Rogers who graduated from Sussex University in the same year as an old friend, who claims that there is no Karlie Rogers on the graduation list from that year.

It'll be interesting to see what responses we get (if any)from Hoi's comment below.
How much does everyone here know? I would need some insight from UK folks and/or sports enthusiasts to give a "reading" on this odd tribute. What is the social role of these clubby groups, and what kinds of Masonic connections might they have? I suspect a lot, being very men-oriented, competitive, Anglo and seemingly related to corrupt Churchy norms. Creepy vibe from this "death".
When I lived in the UK I wasn't a member of any clubs or organisations, and don't really know as much as I'd like to about how Masonic connections work etc.
antipodean

I noticed that you took that picture of the sign-leaning from a fund-raising site? No doubt such a site would need something in place. Is that the only picture on the site purporting to be of Eaton
I originally found that picture on the old Friends Reunited site, I think Matt McCabe had uploaded it. I've noticed it popping up now and again on other sites too, such as the memorial site.http://www.remf.org.uk/ It only appeared on the memorial site some time after I had first found it. At one time the site had all 3 photos on it when promoting the bike ride.
This comment on the site is a bit revealing to me:

New York Geezer: I went back to Union Square around 7pm last night,and sat watching people slowly and carefully reading all your messages.One or two people were leaving flowers, I didn't like to intrude and ask if they were friends or collegues, or simply passers by. I'm so glad we did this,I now think this tribute is more than only remembering Robert,it shows our solidarity with a whole people.
That New York Geezer guy is Paul Neal who appeared in the laughable "Why the Towers Fell" doco featuring Brian Clark et al. The doco appears to have now been withdrawn from the Internet

ImageImage
I'd say there is a great deal more missing from the picture here besides the adulthood of this Eaton character.
This link is to archived print media articles about Eaton.
http://web.archive.org/web/200212100830 ... erArticles
Originally from Brighton, Robert sold his one-bedroom bachelor flat in Battersea 10 years ago to pursue his dream in the US. He had been selling bonds at brokers Garban in London and transferred for a brief spell to the firm's New York offices. His talent was recognised and rewarded by the firm but in no time he was headhunted by Cantor Fitzgerald - one of the world's largest financial companies. He rose rapidly into the higher echelons of New York's financial world. While there he met and married Jacqui, an American. The couple, who lived in Long Island, never had children.
So there appear's to be a brick wall. From 1983-1991, maybe it's a key to his disappearance.
Also I've posted some stuff on other sites about Eaton's wife which I'll move here. It can help in developing theories into why he's disappeared.
Except for that Doug Eaton guy, who is fascinating to watch. The look he gives the reporter immediately after the question almost looks like, "You duping me? How much are you letting on?"
I agree, in the interview Doug (Eaton's Father) refers to 9/11 as 'the incident'. Also he doesn't look like someone who's suppose to be in his nineties.
It almost seems as if there is a goal to create the appearance of solidarity. What exactly would be the purpose of this public display? Is this a kind of football emotion?
I think people can be quite pathetic at times of mass grief. I remember the mass pouring out of grief over John Lennon & Lady Di. It was as though you had to be on your guard in case you were verbally abused, by the Grief Thought Police.
Using a football connection to experience some form of tribal communal catharsis, is a reflection of quite an empty existence.
Last edited by antipodean on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Okay, antipodean, you have explained your belief.

I accept that you might not feel enough "motive" for a group to invent a family member. It's probably more emotionally viable than pretending about one's own flesh and blood — not to speak of such perhaps lesser difficulties for psychopaths. In any case, I think we can both agree that the character is suspicious and their "real death" is certainly subject to question — and it hasn't rightly been subjected to the proper questions in 15 years. I won't concede to an idea that I don't have a very good reason to suspect any family milking a death in the limelight, whatever their face is ostensibly doing in front of a camera.

Onto another character from the Vicsim.

I wonder how we should read the vicsim data known as evidence of "Rob Speisman" who, it is said in the metadata of his "recent undated" memorial picture, was the son-in-law of a "Maurice Tempelsman" (a rather fitting name for Masonic types, one wonders?) who "was a long time companion of the late Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. (AP Photo)"

Knowing what we know about Zapruder and all other documents of the "assassination of JFK" being suspect, we can only presume what kinds of secrets Mrs. Kennedy Onassis has kept from the public for unfathomable reasons. As such, would a close long-term "companion" of such a woman not also be expected to keep the confidence of information that might greatly effect the public's understanding of history?

Is Maurice Tempelsman a real person and/or a real name, itself?
hoi.polloi

Just to let this possibility sink in for everyone, and this is statistically speaking, now, I want to add a critical comment for your consideration.

If the six characters we identified here had been real people, they also do not fit the official profile of:
Completely legitimate, innocent, uninvolved, random victims of a terror event perpetrated by government, by extremist faction or by insurrection.

So far, the characters we have identified as possibly being real family members do not seem highly trusting of the State that supposedly praises and supports them; nor do they seem very willing to help the public clear up any truth behind the matter of their loved one's supposedly tragic passing. We only have some indication they have had someone vanish, and there are half a dozen or baker's dozen of them.

Statistically, this would mean that our present studies strongly indicate and suggest that 99.8%-99.9% of the Vicsim is comprised of utterly false never existing persons, while 00.1% or 00.2% could have been real people at one point that somehow in some way disappeared from public life — and their disappearances transformed by the supposedly concerned news media into alleged deaths that they have absolutely zero interest in pursuing the truth for, and lots of interest promoting as unquestionably innocent victims of the enemies of the State, which the supposed family members themselves do not seem to want to fit any resemblance of. In fact, the news media seems content to run with a story about a 9/11 victim (or all of them) using doctored photos and very likely fictional "tribute comments" whenever the mood strikes and without any public understanding of how this has been consistently negotiated with hundreds of thousands of friends and family members that are perfectly fine with their loved one being so thoroughly misrepresented and lost in the sea of military propaganda that it all seems to serve.

Therefore, and due to, the weird way in which the public profiles for all the supposed victims have been maintained, 100% can be said to be fictionalized.

If that isn't clear enough for those still trying to find the truth about "9/11 victims" somewhere within the media reports, let it be known you will never actually achieve that truth through official media reports of any kind, unless some sort of huge injunction were filed against the entire blockade for new information that has been deliberately obfuscated. And even then, would it fix the cultural problem? Doubtful. There are dozens of psychological operations at work every day.

The best solution is to start looking at the media with a true understanding of the depths they have fallen from a supposed moralistic high ground. They need to know the public knows they are utterly failing their responsibilities, not fulfilling them, by becoming a perfect tool of propaganda for the self-styled elite that consider themselves worthy of ruling the alleged democracy with scams, schemes and flimflammery.

Now, having said all this, would anyone like to submit some '9/11 profile' and the media coverage around it as "evidence" for a real person that has some unique murder case that has been tucked into the 9/11 fiction to hide the true method of death? If so, submit it here, then. And you'd better have some very very striking details the mainstream media (and alternative mainstream media) has not covered about the precise times, locations and names involved with this person being somewhere besides the very narrative core of a fictional terrorist attack propaganda broadcast.

If not, the obvious implication to those of us concerned with public safety and health and so on, as we are, is that those whose 9/11 profiles were used as "terror victim deaths" lent their own personal information willingly with the express purpose of having their information used in that manner.

Therefore, we would not be looking for real life counterparts corresponding to vicsim profiles as victims per se, but as co-perpetrators of the crime against humanity that has been the "War on Terror", justified with lies and deceit of the most treacherous kind. There seems to me to be a large gray area, as well, where a supposedly real person may have been threatened, bribed, blackmailed or otherwise cajoled into participation in this manner. At that point, the larger crime becomes (once more) less about which brick in the wall of tears was placed there for a victim but who was building that wall in the first place.

Thank you for reading and considering.