Italian 9/11 Vicsims

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Italian 9/11 Vicsims

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack @ Apr 23 2010, 05:58 PM wrote: Follow-up to my ITALIAN CONNECTION post
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1556354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you may remember from my above post concerning the Italian victims of 9/11, there seems to be no way of finding out just how many people of Italian citizenship died on 9/11...My first letter to the historical archives of the Italian Foreign Ministry went unanswered. So I decided eventually to go directly to the website of the Italian Foreign Ministry and ask them about it. On April 12, 2010 I corteously asked them to supply me with a list of the Italian nationals who perished in the September 11, 2001 events.

Only two days later (April 14, 2010) I received this reply:

Ministero degli Affari Esteri
SERVIZIO STAMPA E INFORMAZIONE
Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico

Gentile Signor Shack,
desidero assicurarLe di aver trasmesso la Sua richiesta, per i diretti seguiti, al competente Ufficio di questo Ministero.

Cordiali saluti.

Il Capo dell'Ufficio

(Cons. Leg. Arnaldo Minuti)

which translates ....

(Italian) Foreign Ministry
SERVIZIO STAMPA E INFORMAZIONE
PRESS INFORMATION SERVICE
Public relation office

Dear Mr. Shack,
I wish to ensure you that we have forwarded your request, for its direct processing, to the relevant office of this Ministry.

The Head of Office

(legal counselor Arnaldo Minuti)

I'm still waiting patiently for the 'direct processing'... ;)
From Memorial Scams thread
hoi.polloi

Thanks for the post, Simon. Please update here ..... if you ever hear back from them. :rolleyes:
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Ho sempre pensato a questa stranezza di Italiani Missing.

Non ho mai saputo da dove iniziare le indagini.

Ciao Gianni

admin edit(simon):

translation:

"I've always thought about this missing Italians strangeness.
I have never known where to start investigating."
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

STILL WAITING...

Ok, two-and-a-half months have passed - and still no reply. So today I wrote to Mr.Arnaldo Minuti of the Italian Foreign Ministry once again.

Alla cortese attenzione cons. leg. Arnaldo Minuti

Egregio Dott. Minuti,

Mi permetto di ricontattarLa in merito alla nostra richiesta avanzata ai vostri uffici ad Aprile di quest'anno, tutt'ora rimasta senza seguito.

Collaboro con una ricerca statistica in congiunzione con l'Universit? di Stoccolma incentrata sulle vittime del terrorismo internazionale. Stiamo attualmente ultimando presso i vari ministeri competenti Europei la raccolta dati attinenti alle vittime degli attentati dell'11 Settembre 2001.

La nostra richiesta dati, come precisato nella mia precedente comunicazione, si limita ad un sommario elenco dei nominativi (con relative date di nascita/luoghi di residenza) delle vittime di nazionalit? Italiana del tragico evento.

Riporto di seguito la Sua cortese risposta pervenutaci ad Aprile :

"Gentile Signor Shack,
desidero assicurarLe di aver trasmesso la Sua richiesta, per i diretti seguiti, al competente Ufficio di questo Ministero."

Di conseguenza, e per non abusare della Sua disponiblit?, Le richiedo cortesemente di indicarmi quale sia l'Ufficio competente in questione (indicandomi idealmente un loro indirizzo e-mail) per poter, in tal modo, rivolgere al detto ufficio questa nostra richiesta per via diretta.

cordiali saluti

Simon Shack

Will translate and update this post if something happens ...
(Basically, I'm asking - once again - the Italian Foreign Ministry to let me have a list of the Italian nationals -"victims of 9/11" - with their birthdates).
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Some excellent news, folks:

The courteous legal counselor Arnaldo Minuti has "responded" to me once again from his office of the Italian Foreign Ministry:

Ministero degli Affari Esteri
Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico

Gentile Sig. Shack,

desidero informarLa che la Sua richiesta ? stata inoltrata all'Unit? di Crisi di questo Ministero ([email protected])
il giorno 14 aprile 2010 con comunicazione Prot. CRM:00052289

Cordiali saluti.

Il Capo Ufficio

(Cons. Leg. Arnaldo Minuti)

Translation:

Dear Mr. Shack,

I wish to inform you that your request was forwarded to the Crisis Management Unit of this Ministry ([email protected]) on April 14 2010 by protocolled communiqu? "N?CRM:00052289".
(I have altered the N? for obvious reasons...of privacy...hehe :P )

You may think this is a disappointing non-answer. Think again: I now have a protocolled request sitting in their systems which means I can refer to it specifically: they are supposed to respond to it by law - sooner or later. Let's hold our breath ! ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Awesome!
hoi.polloi

I suspect they are going to pluck ol' "Cono E Gallo" (Cone and Chicken) from the list.

Since all the Italian-sounding sims' names have their residences listed on the East coast, it will be interesting to see who they decide has dual citizenship with Italy.

Here's a fun little trick they might attempt:

Italian citizenship is granted by birth through the paternal line (with no limit on the number of generations) or through the maternal line (for individuals born after January 1, 1948).

- from http://www.italiandualcitizenship.com/
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Italian 9/11 Vicsims

Ok - this is for the record :

I recently renewed my request to the Italian Foreign Ministry on January 19, 2011.

It is now nine months since my first mail to the Ministry (on April 12, 2010) requesting a simple list of the Italian nationals who perished on September 11, 2001 in New York. No reply has been forthcoming, other than the receipts/confirmations of my e-mails and written assurance from their legal counsel Arnaldo Minuti that he had duly forwarded my request to the appropriate office, the "Unità di Crisi" (the Crisis Unit of the Italian Foreign Ministry). Receipt of my latest request of January 19, 2011 was also acknowledged by the Unità di Crisi, with due reference to my pending request protocolled by their office (N°di protocollo CRM:0098225).

So it is now over nine months and a half - and ticking...

Why, you may ask, does the Italian Foreign Ministry need so much time to release a simple listing of the Italian victims of 9/11?

Your guess is as good as mine ... <_<

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

However, there have been some rather extraordinary developments related to this issue thanks to some excellent efforts on the part of our Italian administrator nonhocapito, but I will let him tell you the story - as and when he feels like it.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Italian 9/11 Vicsims

THE "PRAEFICAS"

In ancient Rome, the praeficas were women paid to weep at funerals of prominent people.
http://www.reference-global.com/doi/abs ... 214024.135

In the video linked below, we have an example of this practice - at an Italian commemoration of the vicsims of Italian descent, hosted by Massimo D'Alema (at the time Italy's foreign minister - and now 'promoted' to chief of the Italian secret services). The 'praefica' performing on this occasion was the alleged mother of 'Angelo Arturo Sereno' - (which, ehrm - as you might have guessed - translates as "Angel Arthur Serene").

At 10:30 into the video, the reading of the 172 names ends - and, as her son's name has been omitted, the woman bursts into a ...well - check it out for yourself. It is a classic, breathtaking Italian neo-realistic 'praeformance' which puts to shame the poor acting of her American collegues such as Donna Marsh O'Connor, Deena Burnett and Bob McIlvaine.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5485885857#

UPDATE (June 17, 2017): The above link is now, unsurprisingly, dead. However, I have fortunately saved this CLASSIC COMEDY 'starring' former Italian president Massimo D'Alema - and you can download it here:
http://septclues.com/VICSIMS/D'Alema%20 ... etwork.flv

Please FEEL FREE to upload it on your Youtube channel - this is a CLASSIC, historically-relevant document showing how actors are recruited to impersonate "family members" of supposed "TERROR victims".