9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Postby fbenario on June 29th, 2010, 10:56 am

Right now I can't post in the original Vicsim thread. After reading Simon's June 27, 9:16 AM post there on 'dead' 9/11 firefighter vicsims, I entered Mychal Judge in the People Lookup feature Simon used, and it showed Judge is alive and 77 years old. I wonder if every last one of the 'dead' firefighter vicsims is currently showing up alive?

If I have time today, I will try to lookup all the 'dead' firefighter vicsims. I suppose if we find they are all listed as alive, we could start trumpeting to people, "Hey, all the 9/11 firemen are alive! Isn't that great!", even though we know they never existed in the first place. That might at least get people to start questioning whether their beloved victims ever actually died - or even existed in the first place.

Of course, as Simon says, this may be a purposeful effort by the perps to get ordinary folks trapped in a world of confusing dead-ends, inconsistencies, and non sequitors.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby MartinL on June 29th, 2010, 11:02 am

A huge shill recently gave advice that it would be "disastrous" to contact anyone of the people involved in the scam. May I suggest we do just that with these "alive" vicsims?
MartinL
Member
 
Posts: 319
Joined: October 19th, 2009, 11:08 am

Postby NickOfTime on July 2nd, 2010, 11:21 am

Simon

1) The 319 firefighters formed part of a postscript to Russ Kick's article. He wrote it in relation to the Columbia tragedy where three enquiries were set up in quick time, one on the day itself and compares it to the delays and obfuscation in getting any enquiry at all going in respect of 9/11

The relevant sentence (page 226) is "Those killed on 9/11 include 319 firefighters, 50 law enforcement personnel, 89 military personnel and five civilian pilots." Whilst there are 144 citations in respect of the entire article, unfortunately nothing in the postscript itself as it was added as the book was going to press.

Coincidentally, I have literally just bought the book "Report from Ground Zero" by Dennis Smith (Corgi, 2002) which concurs that there were 343 lost firefighters. Sometimes the serendipity of life is beyond amazing.

And right at the beginning of the book we have, "This book is dedicated to these 403 brave souls who went in to help get others out". The names of the 343 firefighters (New York City Fire Department) are then listed followed by 23 members of the "New York City Police Department", and 37 members of the "Port Authority of New York & Jersey Police Department". The book will form my weekend reading.

2) The ejecta. I use as my source the 2008 research edition of 9/11: Blueprint for Truth (The Architecture of Destruction) with RIchard Gage AIA, Architect.

The relevant section of the DVD is at 1hr 18min where the collapses are analysed. Ejecta can clearly be seen shooting across to the World Financial Centre from a shot taken from south of the south tower. There are multiple shots of the collapse from different angles, but this is the most relevant one.

Also the blurb inside the cover has the bullet point "Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 50 mph".

3) One thing I forgot to post last time was a reference to the Cantor Fitzgerald employees. When Concord ceased operating, one of the main reaons given was the loss of custom from CF staff who apparently made up a significant part of the passengers. If the CF staff didn't exist, then who was travelling using their "identities".

4) In terms of practically all the victims being sims, it makes more and more sense. If there were any real relatives of real victims then they could not help come across the many challenges posed to the official events of the day. At first I thought that they were all bought off with the very large compensation sums awarded, but this troubled me, as there are principled people out there (the majority I hope) who would have seen blood money for what it was, and that it should not get in the way of the truth.

Nick
NickOfTime
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Postby MartinL on July 2nd, 2010, 1:32 pm

NickOfTime @ Jul 2 2010, 11:21 AM wrote: When Concord ceased operating, one of the main reaons given was the loss of custom from CF staff who apparently made up a significant part of the passengers. If the CF staff didn't exist, then who was travelling using their "identities".


Concord Manufacturers

BAC (now BAE Systems)
A?rospatiale (now EADS)

Primary users
British Airways (motto: one world)
Air France

With "companies" like this, you should doubt the reason given for Concord not flying anymore.
MartinL
Member
 
Posts: 319
Joined: October 19th, 2009, 11:08 am

Postby fbenario on July 3rd, 2010, 2:55 am

NickOfTime 4 Jul 2 2010, 06:21 AM wrote:2) The ejecta. I use as my source the 2008 research edition of 9/11: Blueprint for Truth (The Architecture of Destruction) with RIchard Gage AIA, Architect.

The relevant section of the DVD is at 1hr 18min where the collapses are analysed. Ejecta can clearly be seen shooting across to the World Financial Centre from a shot taken from south of the south tower. There are multiple shots of the collapse from different angles, but this is the most relevant one.

Also the blurb inside the cover has the bullet point "Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 50 mph".

3) One thing I forgot to post last time was a reference to the Cantor Fitzgerald employees. When Concord ceased operating, one of the main reaons given was the loss of custom from CF staff who apparently made up a significant part of the passengers. If the CF staff didn't exist, then who was travelling using their "identities".




As we've said repeatedly, every video you've ever seen of 9/11 is a fabrication - so every conclusion you have drawn from watching video has no evidence to support it.

As for 'passengers', if there were no planes and no victims on 9/11, then there is no reason to get yourself tied up in knots trying to figure out anyone's identity.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby simonshack on July 3rd, 2010, 11:08 am

NickOfTime 4 Jul 2 2010, 10:21 AM wrote:

4) In terms of practically all the victims being sims, it makes more and more sense. If there were any real relatives of real victims then they could not help come across the many challenges posed to the official events of the day. At first I thought that they were all bought off with the very large compensation sums awarded, but this troubled me, as there are principled people out there (the majority I hope) who would have seen blood money for what it was, and that it should not get in the way of the truth.




Nick,

I'm glad to read your no-nonsense thoughts as expressed in point 4).


As for points 1-3 :

1) So I guess the mystery thickens as for the "319" figure? If it was, as you say, quoted in a book (as opposed to being, say, a typo in a brief newspaper article) it is all the more difficult to understand how the 'error' occured.

2) I'll try to get hold of that DVD and check out what you refer to as 'ejecta'. As for Richard Gage, I can only refer you to what I have written on my website regarding the "Architects and Enginners for 9/11 Truth" credibility :



The "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" organization had until late 2009 an article on their site describing, in finely detailed manner, the timeline of the WTC 1 "11 second collapse". When I pointed out to them the approx. 18-sec collapse from the CNN live feed, I received this succinct reply from their webmaster: "Thanks for your message, we have now removed the relevant article from our website."
http://www.septemberclues.info/wtc_collapses.htm




3) Regarding Cantor Fitzgerald, I have a much graver question which screams for an explanation: If you go to their OWN, official memorial page listing their lost employees, you can find them listed from A to Z. Try counting them (If I remember well, I think there are somewhere around 370 - but no more than 400...)
CANTOR FITZGERALD 9/11 MEMORIAL
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=A

Now, there is no question that the official death-toll at CF is supposed to be 658. That figure is reported virtually everywhere.
http://www.metafilter.com/35526/Three-y ... Fitzgerald
So what's the matter with their OWN memorial? How offensive is it for those (over 200) families not having their loved ones listed on their OWN company's memorial?...

I'll let you ponder about that. <_<
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby fbenario on July 4th, 2010, 1:18 am

Nick, please read the Vicsim Report before you waste any more time trying to identify fake people who never lived nor died - and thus weren't in any imaginary planes, or worked for any perp companies.

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/ ... Report.pdf
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby arvo on July 4th, 2010, 1:42 am

These are just a few photo shop fails I came across recently. Morph-heads on bodies from stock photos. They have the typical mismatched skin tones and bizarre creases you get when lazily photo shopping a head onto a different person's body.

Lynn I. Morris (from Cantorfamilies)
ImageImageFaina Rapoport

ImagePaul Beyer
ImageBrian Bilcher

Just for fun I submitted these pics to a couple of PS-Fail sites. So far no response to whether they made the cut to be featured.
arvo
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: January 26th, 2010, 1:51 am

Postby SmokingGunII on July 4th, 2010, 11:45 pm

simonshack @ Jul 3 2010, 11:08 AM wrote:
NickOfTime 4 Jul 2 2010, 10:21 AM wrote:

4) In terms of practically all the victims being sims, it makes more and more sense. If there were any real relatives of real victims then they could not help come across the many challenges posed to the official events of the day. At first I thought that they were all bought off with the very large compensation sums awarded, but this troubled me, as there are principled people out there (the majority I hope) who would have seen blood money for what it was, and that it should not get in the way of the truth.




Nick,

I'm glad to read your no-nonsense thoughts as expressed in point 4).


As for points 1-3 :

1) So I guess the mystery thickens as for the "319" figure? If it was, as you say, quoted in a book (as opposed to being, say, a typo in a brief newspaper article) it is all the more difficult to understand how the 'error' occured.

2) I'll try to get hold of that DVD and check out what you refer to as 'ejecta'. As for Richard Gage, I can only refer you to what I have written on my website regarding the "Architects and Enginners for 9/11 Truth" credibility :



The "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" organization had until late 2009 an article on their site describing, in finely detailed manner, the timeline of the WTC 1 "11 second collapse". When I pointed out to them the approx. 18-sec collapse from the CNN live feed, I received this succinct reply from their webmaster: "Thanks for your message, we have now removed the relevant article from our website."
http://www.septemberclues.info/wtc_collapses.htm




3) Regarding Cantor Fitzgerald, I have a much graver question which screams for an explanation: If you go to their OWN, official memorial page listing their lost employees, you can find them listed from A to Z. Try counting them (If I remember well, I think there are somewhere around 370 - but no more than 400...)
CANTOR FITZGERALD 9/11 MEMORIAL
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=A

Now, there is no question that the official death-toll at CF is supposed to be 658. That figure is reported virtually everywhere.
http://www.metafilter.com/35526/Three-y ... Fitzgerald
So what's the matter with their OWN memorial? How offensive is it for those (over 200) families not having their loved ones listed on their OWN company's memorial?...

I'll let you ponder about that. <_<


When I began researching the UK victims (now on hold due to business commitments) I listed each one's employer, if applicable.

Of the 67 official list there were allegedly 17 victims from CF. Of these, 13 were NOT listed on Cantor's memorial site! I say "were" just in case some post editing has taken place since I visited the site last summer.

Listed:
Ronald Gilligan
Hashmukh Parmar
Vincent Wells
Neil Wright

Not listed:
Jeremy Carrington Still alive according to search sites)
Suria Clarke (still alive according to search sites with active email address at company that took over E-Speed)
Gavin Cushy
Kevin Dennis
Robert Eaton
Andrew Gilbert
Timothy Gilbert (brother to Andrew)
Christopher Jones
Robin Larkey
Mark Ludvigsen
Simon Maddison
Nigel Thompson
Martin Wortley

Jeremy Carrington's father Col. Michael Carrington, is a member on the commitee of the UK family support group, S11UKFSG. He allegedly attended

http://www.s11ukfsg.org/index.html

Suria Clarke's Mother, Alex, is Chair of the same group and does appear at Official 9/11 memorial services. Her Brother, Tom is the group's Press Officer, who I have previously posted information on. He worked at ABC when in NY and now appears on the UK's Channel 4 news as a science journalist.

Interestingly, Carrington's Father also runs a charity entitled the The Maria Norbrega Foundation, which he runs in his son's memory.

http://www.nobregafoundation.org/

I have a screencap of the "Art in the Park" event in 2005 in Central Park NY. The last line of the its mission statement reads as follows:

The Foundation would like to thank the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund for its' assistance in publicising this event.

Which begs the question, why is he not commemorated on their memorial site?

Carrington apparently also appeared in a TV series (a Time Warner production)about the rich in East Hampton called Single in the Hamptons. I say apparently as I cannot trace any episodes featuring him online or from the usual DVD outlets. The second series is available in full.

According to his wife, Patricia Rosch Carrington, to whom he proposed to in the Cistene Chapel, on the Legacy website he was "quite frankly larger than death".

Quite.




Patricia was MD at Deutsche Asset Managemnt in 2000 and after his alleged death released a book along with 3 other 9/11 victims' widows, entitled, "Love you. Mean it".

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news ... book_x.htm

Well, Patricia, according to US Search, he is alive and well and still living in East Hampton, sometimes using the aliases Jeremy Carington and Jeremy Kerrington - with you listed as his only relative in the USA.

I'm surprised you haven't bumped into him. :P
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 10:34 am

Postby hoi.polloi on July 5th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Just for fun I submitted these pics to a couple of PS-Fail sites. So far no response to whether they made the cut to be featured.



That's a really snarky idea. I love it! hahaha

(simonshack adds two more 'SLIT THROATS':)

GEOFF CAMPBELL__________________________SURIA CLARKE
ImageImage


http://www.s11ukfsg.org/tributes/geoff_campbell.html

http://www.s11ukfsg.org/tributes/suria_clarke.html
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4749
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Postby NickOfTime on July 9th, 2010, 1:43 pm

Simon

I have finished reading the book “Report from Ground Zero” by Dennis Smith and it can only be the longest fairy story I’ve ever read. Dennis Smith is “a retired New York City firefighter, and an honorary assistant chief of department.” Dennis Smith had previously written “Report from Engine Company 82” (1972) that sold over three million copies, and has also written three novels.

Its 604 pages are divided into two sections. The first is a series of testimonies with firefighters (and a wife), the second is Dennis Smith’s diary of his actions up to day 68 (Nov 17, 2001).

In general, the book gives prominence to Father Mychal Judge including that “photo” of him in the chair being carried by five others. It refers to the Naudet brothers, has the story of the “gas leak”, and the story of the trapped firefighters. It cross references all the big “stories” of that day.

The thing that stood out to me most were the many references to the “jumpers”. There were dozens of them almost raining down, according to the book. And even as the first tower fell, the sound of the “jumpers” landing could still be heard.

And, the references to the foreknowledge that both the north tower and building seven were going to collapse, especially in respect, of moving people away from these buildings in time.

Also, there are many references to firefighters who lost family members, mainly brothers, but also sons, and other relatives. There are references to the battalians with their engine and ladder companies by number which will be helpful in trying to work out which ones are sims and which ones are real.

The most peculiar small but important event in the book is its insistence that the first event happened at 08:48 and not 08:46. There are numerous references to 08:48 in the book and I have no idea why this is.

There is far, far too much material to fisk in one, or indeed several sittings, so I will just run through the names of those whose testimonies are given,

Jimmy Boyle (retired) ? former president of the firefighters union.
Dennis Tardio ? captain, engine 7 (Duane Street)
Dan Nigro ? chief of operations FDNY
John Lightsey ? dispatcher
Steve Stefanakos ? police officer emergency service unit ? truck 10
Pete Hayden ? deputy chief ? commander division
Joe Pfeifer ? chief, battalian 1
Dan Potter ? firefighter, ladder 31
Mel Hazel ? retired fire marshal
Jean Potter ? wife of Dan Potter
Joe Dunne ? first deputy police commisioner
Mickey Kross ? lieutenant engine 16
Billy Butler and Tommy Falcon ? firefighters ladder 6
Jim McGlynn ? lieutenant engine 39
Dave Lim ? office port authority police canine unit
Jay Jonas ? captain ladder 6
Judy Jonas ? wife
Glenn Rohan ? lieutenant ladder 43
T. J. Mundy ? firefighter engine 36
Will Jimeno ? officer port authority police department
Phil McArdle ? firefighter hazmat
Tom Vallebuona ? batttalian 21 chief
Anita Rosato ? police officer emergency services unit ? truck 10
Michael Penna ? lieutenant rescue 1
John Perry ? police office 40th precinct
Tim Pearson ? captain NYPD PSA 2
Joel Perry ? attorney
Terry Hatton ? captain rescue 1 (about as told by Michael Penna)
Tom Schoales ? firefighter engine 4
Ed Schoales ? battalion chief 15th
Bob Humphrey ? engine 4
Frank Vaskis ? firefighter ladder 15
Mike Angelini ? fire patrolman 3
Harry Meyers ? assistant chief of department
Dennis Smith
NickOfTime
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Postby NickOfTime on July 9th, 2010, 1:44 pm

fbenario @ Jul 4 2010, 01:18 AM wrote: Nick, please read the Vicsim Report before you waste any more time trying to identify fake people who never lived nor died - and thus weren't in any imaginary planes, or worked for any perp companies.

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/ ... Report.pdf


Fbenario

You make two postings worried about my believing in things that are not real. To make it absolutely clear, I 100% do not believe that there were any planes, any highjackings, or any take-offs of the four presumed flights, let alone any crashes.

My point on the ejecta was that whatever mechanism(s) were used to “collapse” the towers, then anticipating the size of, let alone the direction of ejecta would be a very clever thing to do (see my subsequent post on Dennis Smith’s book). Where was the benchmark event to allow the perps to “guess” what would happen on the day?! And to expand this point further, were the buildings really dustified and was there reams and reams of paper floating through the air. The only things I can 100% believe in are the numerous post event photos of ground zero.

On your second point, I am not trying to identify fake victims, but I posted the reference to Concorde because presumably people did use these flights, and they could have been “actors” or others amongst the powers that be “using” the names of the sim Cantor Fitzgerald employees. It is a limited line of research, but it always amazed me why so many CF employees were allowed to fly Concorde on business relative to other comparable firms when corporate expense policy would never allow such a thing.

Nick
NickOfTime
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Postby simonshack on July 9th, 2010, 5:34 pm

SmokingGunII 4 Jul 4 2010, 10:45 PM wrote:
Patricia was MD at Deutsche Asset Management in 2000 and after his alleged death released a book along with 3 other 9/11 victims' widows, entitled, "Love you. Mean it".

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news ... book_x.htm





Wow - nice find, Smokey ! Another set of merry widows. Please meet...

"THE WC CLUB"

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news ... book_x.htm

Image
Ann Haynes, Patricia Carrington,
Claudia Gerbasi and Julia Collins


What a riveting article - a true journalistic masterpiece...:


"Our husbands were so much alike. People wanted to be around them," Julia Collins says.

"They were handsome, generous and fun," Claudia Gerbasi says.

"They appreciated life," Patricia Carrington says.

"They lived well, every single day," Ann Haynes says.

"We often say we should have met before," Collins says.

"But this was meant to be," Carrington adds




The Widow's Club ("the WC club" - as they actually call themselves) all have their own gripping/fascinating stories to tell :


ANN HAYNES:
Each widow dealt differently with widowhood. Haynes stopped wearing her wedding and engagement rings. "Just another step in the slow and painful acceptance of the completely unacceptable," she says.

PATRICIA CARRINGTON:
Carrington quit her job, spent the summer in Italy, is taking classes in Italian and the Bible this fall, and is "figuring out what to do next."
Carrington adds: "I feel stronger this year. Each year provides a new perspective, one of deep sadness but of resilience to live our lives in the spirit that (the boys) chose to live their lives. Every day, every year, hold invaluable lessons for all of us. Don't take this gift of life for granted.


CLAUDIA GERBASI:
Only Gerbasi had gotten a phone call. "A plane hit my building," her husband told her. "I'm OK. This place is crazy. I'm getting out of here. I've gotta go." She says that "ever since the first time Bart told me he loved me, we never ended a conversation without saying, 'Love you.'

JULIA COLLINS:
Collins still wears her wedding band and "Tommy's wedding ring (which was found at Ground Zero) on my right hand." Collins kept her husband's voice on her answering machine until it was erased during the 2003 blackout in New York: "Tommy's way of saying, 'Stop freaking people out by leaving my voice on the machine.' "
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Postby Culto on July 10th, 2010, 12:08 pm

One of the pictures of Dutch vicsim Ingeborg Lariby has been used as a 'basic-

morph' for the pictures of at least 9 of the 9-11 vicsims.

The most obvious case of the morphed Ingeborg Lariby picture is vicsim Margaret

Ann (Peggy) Jezycki Alario.

All basic features of Ingeborg Lariby's face match perfectly with Peggy Alario's face.

Even the earrings of Ingeborg Lariby were morphed blatantly in the picture of

Margaret Jezycki Alario.

Image




Image
Culto
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: December 1st, 2009, 7:01 pm

Postby Culto on July 10th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Other vicsims with morphed pictures from Ingeborg Lariby I found so far are:

Dolores Maria Costa

Image


Jeannie-Ann Maffeo


Image


Kristin A. Irvine-Ryan

Image


Karen A. Kincaid

Image
Culto
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: December 1st, 2009, 7:01 pm

Next

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests