9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
CTGal1011

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

My pet vicsim has been "Terence E. Adderley, Jr." son of Kelly Services' chairman Terence E. Adderley, Sr.

There has only ever been one photo of him online.

A second one has popped up, amazingly.

He's the giant on the left. You know, hunting with the BLUE pants.

B)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CTGal1011 wrote:My pet vicsim has been "Terence E. Adderley, Jr." son of Kelly Services' chairman Terence E. Adderley, Sr.

There has only ever been one photo of him online.

A second one has popped up, amazingly.

He's the giant on the left. You know, hunting with the BLUE pants.

B)
You must admit he has a distinct advantage as a hunter being that he is semi-invisible.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And semi-2D, according to his short, black-jacketed pal.

If a deer spotted him, he could just quickly turn 90 degrees and be a thin line.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

And awfully proud to have caught two Canada geese. What prowess. They could have just come to my house, walked to the park behind my house, stepped in some goose poo and there would have been about 30 birds just waiting to be shot. They will come right up to you and peck the crap out of your limbs if you let them.
Seems like a lot of effort to put all of that gear on just to shoot two geese.
Although, after looking closely at the photo, I am inclined to believe the two on the right were in the original photo, and black coat dude and dear Teddy were added members of the original "duo".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

As a subscriber to the newsletters of the "9/11 National Memorial and Museum", I received this message in my e-mail box yesterday:

Do we have any members in the NY area who could respond to this appeal? Wouldn't it be neat to meet with the 'oral historians' of the National Memorial - and provide them with some recorded material? It doesn't need to be authentic, of course! If anyone is planning to go there, I'll be happy to provide them with some recorded 9/11 material which I have collected throughout the years. :)
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

Is it just me, or, does so much of emotional structuring and nuance and method, the style of
'Drama-Narrative' is framed, formed, structured, how is presented, the mini-bio-stories of the 'survivors' and the 'heros' and so on, the 'Memorializing', all these things of the continuing "9-11" Narrative/reminders...do these not have the same flavor and undertone, ( the same styalistic 'signature' one might say, ) as we may find to embue the constant reminders of the 'Holocaust'?
simonshack
Administrator

Wings wrote:Is it just me, or, does so much of emotional structuring and nuance and method, the style of
'Drama-Narrative' is framed, formed, structured, how is presented, the mini-bio-stories of the 'survivors' and the 'heros' and so on, the 'Memorializing', all these things of the continuing "9-11" Narrative/reminders...do these not have the same flavor and undertone, ( the same styalistic 'signature' one might say, ) as we may find to embue the constant reminders of the 'Holocaust'?
Yes, well - the difference between the two is that, fortunately, no laws have yet been promulgated to slam in jail people who question the victims of 9/11.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

hoi.polloi wrote:Oh, okay. Sorry.
No prob Hoi. I may not be the greatest contributor on the forum, but I assure, you, I am 100% on board with no victim deaths, no planes, vicsim family actors, and every other proven fact that Sept Clues highlights.

So I'm going to post the perpy email I received, I think it's good entertainment because it shows how frustrated and desperate the perps are getting in trying to keep the vicsim hoax alive. I should also note, vicsim James "Jimmy" Waring's back-story is he was a Cantor employee, last I checked there was no tribute page for him on the Cantor family site. No surprises there.

(This email dated June 20, 2012 is from a perp using vicsim James Waring's sim daughter Jessica's alias. Again I reiterate, I do not believe this email is from a real person named Jessica Waring, or that Jessica even exists for that matter):

"It came to my attention that you made a post regarding my deceased father, Jimmy Waring and believe his profile on the voices site is false. The poem and writing passages were read at his memorial service. You can actually find that poem published in a book of children's poetry. Additionally, you should have conducted further research before you decided to spew garbage onto the internet and mock my family. You want PROOF, look at the guestbook on the 9/11 Legacy site, its filled with REAL posts from his close family and friends.

I'd first like to let you know that there are some very unhappy people. I am also nicely asking you to remove what you've said about my father. My family members and friends find your accusations OFFENSIVE, it is appalling and hurtful that a complete stranger is mocking the death of our beloved dad. What is WRONG with you? Do you not have other hobbies in your life? I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech but this is completely inappropriate? This is a very real loss that we have been forced to live with. Jimmy Waring went to work and was murdered, and we never saw him again. HOW DARE YOU MOCK HIM.

And for your information, he has a death certificate you asshole "know it all".

Garbage like what you've posted should not exist on the internet, but unfortunately and sadly, in America anything goes.

And yes, he was a White Sox fan, Green Bay fan and he took us to 13 yankee games in the summer of 2001, not that you care but I remember those moments as the last few months of quality time I had with my father...and he was a wonderful man who left a beautiful legacy and family. Who would make up a death? I honestly hope you are nice enough to remove this, but my bet is that your a worthless human being.

Get a fucking life and stop trying to mock the death of others. You are a pathetic excuse for a human. How dare you find humor in poems and stories we, as children, wrote about our father for his memorial service.

Have a great day. And remember, karma always sneaks up on you when you least expect it. So keep bashing innocent people and you'll get yours.

-Jessica Waring,
Daughter of James A. Waring
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

(edited for spelling by XQB)
Last edited by XQB on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I was addressing the perp who emailed me using alias "Jessica Waring".
Hi XQB, just curious as to how the perp was able to get your email address ?
simonshack
Administrator

XQB wrote:I should also note, vicsim James "Jimmy" Warning's back-story is he was a Cantor employee, last I checked there was no tribute page for him on the Cantor family site. No surprises there.
Indeed, James Waring was allegedly a CANTOR FITZGERALD employee:
"James Waring, the father of Jessica Waring, 16, was one of the many Cantor Fitzgerald employees who lost their lives on Sept. 11. Jessica is one of 200 children who also lost a parent at the World Trade Center and have been selected to read the names of the victims of the attacks at the memorial service at Ground Zero, Thursday morning."
*http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500168_162-572634.html
And indeed, James Waring is nowhere to be found on the CANTOR FITZGERALD official memorial site:
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=W

So this Jessica would rather spend her time sending abusive mails to complete strangers - rather than arranging for her father to be remembered at his very own workplace's 9/11 memorial? Over a decade later - and STILL no sign of James Waring on the CANTOR FITGERALD memorial site? What a joke.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It is pretty funny that the first point she makes to prove her father is real is that her poem is in a book of children's poetry. Of course if that does not convince you he's real reading the guestbook will be the final nail in the coffin. :D
simonshack
Administrator

"DISPARUS AU WORLD TRADE CENTER"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfduq3 ... P7IyPKxl21
A French newscast, undated - but aired at least two months after 9/11, according to caption.

(This video won't embed here so - if your French is ok - please watch it on Daily Motion.)

Now, pardon MY French ... but HOW THE F#@K could French TV still talk about "over 5000 victims" - months after 9/11???

The newscast is about how the New York Times has, "for the last two months, been publishing on a daily basis the tributes/ life stories of the victims of the tragedy, fifteen at a time". The voice-over then tells us that "it will take a full year for the NYT to honor all of the more than 5000 victims". Also, check out the heartwrenching story of Mrs "Laura Weinberg-Aronow" who allegedly lost her husband Richard on 9/11. As the story goes, she's got an autistic 5-year-old son and she has, we are told, "already set up a fund to transform an old school into a center for handicapped children". :puke:
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

antipodean wrote:
I was addressing the perp who emailed me using alias "Jessica Waring".
Hi XQB, just curious as to how the perp was able to get your email address ?
Hi Antipodean,

Sorry for the late response, I hadn't checked this board for several days due to travel.

I have "Users Can Contact me by Email" checked on my profile. I assume that's how the perp was able to privately email me?
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

MrSinclair wrote:It is pretty funny that the first point she makes to prove her father is real is that her poem is in a book of children's poetry. Of course if that does not convince you he's real reading the guestbook will be the final nail in the coffin. :D
Precisely! I found the fake poems to be quite absurd and hilarious at the same time.

But wait MrSinclair, we have more proof! There are bunch of tributes with REAL posts on the Legacy site! Because it's on the internet, it's true!
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

brianv wrote: Image

Mark Bingham with his mother, Alice Hoglan :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

http://www.advocate.com/article.aspx?id=43644
While searching the board, I also came across this nugget that brianv posted last year. In the article is the following excerpt.

"Bingham, three sheets to the wind during the 1992 Big Game, ran onto the field and sacked the Cardinal mascot, a guy in a huge, cumbersome tree getup. This time, he was arrested—cuffed and carted off to a Berkeley jail, his mother, Alice Hoglan, told Salon's Kevin Berger. His fingerprints from that arrest were used to identify his body in Pennsylvania."

WHAT???? Since when were ANY bodies found at the "crash site". No bodies, but Mark Bingham was identified by fingerprints?