Vicsim Joseph Lostrangio

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I dont want you guys tracking her down".

Haven't you forgotten that "the widow" is in the public domain?

58 year old Theresann Salerno Lostrangio lives in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States

Registered Nurse, Nursing, License Type: Registered Nurse, Profession: Nursing, Issue Date: 10/14/1987, Expire Date: 4/30/2010, Last Renewed: 3/21/2008, License Number: RN2****6L, License Status: Active...

Edit
Theresann Salerno Lostrangio

325 ********* Rd
Langhorne, PA 1***7-8**5

(215) 96*-4**9

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPe ... gio&where=

Perhaps it's this one...

http://www.attleborovillage.com/html/nu ... vices.html

I won't mention your mom dont worry!
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

brianv @ Aug 16 2010, 12:41 PM wrote: Haven't you forgotten that "the widow" is in the public domain?
Erm, didn't think of it. Doah.

Still prefer to call work than home, looking for a decent pic of the lady's late husband for my upcoming year three project 'SeptiembreRabia'. It seems less intrusive to call work, doesn't it? Less personal.

She wouldn't know Rasta84 if I spelled it for her (unless she's an agent, perhaps). The 9/11 archives reveal that she worked in a nursing home and there's a limited number of them in that area. Dozens, it seems. But hey, I'm a resourceful and dedicated primary teacher. Come on Rasty... which one is it?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Rasta,

May I propose a simple and straightforward way to go about this?

I have prepared a nice and friendly letter you may forward to your mom's colleague. I am sure you will be able to find her postal address or even an e-mail addy. As you see, there should be no cause for concern as to any risks of upsetting your mother or - much less - jeopardize her job. This letter is nothing but an offer for help from a concerned acquaintance.

Dear Mrs. (insert name),

I hope you don't mind me contacting you regarding an observation of mine which, I believe, should be welcomed by you. As you may know, the National 9/11 Memorial and Museum under construction at Ground Zero is due for completion in 2011. I came across the Voices of September11 website which is currently encouraging families of the victims to supply memorial material for its archives.

My mother told me about the sad loss of your husband on 9/11. As I looked up his memorial page, I noticed the absence of any information or portrait of Mr. Lostrangio. It may be that this is due to your personal wishes and dispositions, but if not, I would be willing to help in providing their website with this information.

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... =560714288

Please let me know if my offer for help is indeed welcomed by you, in which case I will gladly forward the relevant text and photo material - as provided by you - to the Voices of September 11 archives.

best regards

(your signature)

Let me know of your mother's co-worker response, if any.
If you are not going to send this letter, please let me know the reasons you might have for not doing so.

thanks

simon
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rasta,

Ring any bells?

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

Ah, hang on! Now thats piqued my interest. Are the moles and perma-grins a coincidence? Sorry, I'm keeping mr bean...on the left, in the bin for the moment!

Rasta, you there?
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Mole lost in data transfer?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Rasta84 4 Aug 16 2010, 03:38 AM wrote: I don't want you guys tracking her down and confronting her though because it could create problems and my mom's job could be at risk. Also my mom is not trying to hear that this lady could be a fake, she reluctantly accepts that 9/11 was a false flag and even that the planes were faked when I bring it up but she's not going to be willing to accept that her co-worker is lying about losing her husband in it. So I'm not sure what if anything can be done with this.

Also I changed my opinion on the oil spill after looking at it closer for what it's worth

But actually I've also changed my opinion about what I said that this lady probably isn't an agent. She very could be actually, just b/c she works in a nursing home doesn't mean anything. Isn't that what the CIA and intelligence agents do, they pose as something else like a front to hide what they really are? So that could be dangerous in itself.
WHY even start this thread then Rasta? It serves NO Purpose, at this point your no better then a random person commenting on a 911 You Tube video saying "I was there" or "My uncle died when the 2nd tower fell!" If your not willing to investigate this widows authenticity it's USELESS INFO!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

idschmyd @ Aug 18 2010, 04:38 AM wrote: Image

Mole lost in data transfer?
Very curious...