9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

B)Meet Our Newest Brethren:
Bro.’s Jon Elinoff and Jeff Feldman were initiated November 28th
Columbine (spook place) Logde NO. 147

COLUMBINE LODGE

So what else does Jonathan do?

Well, he has been on the Alex Jones show, he is the maker of the "truth" documentary series CORE OF CORRUPTION and a participant at the Treason in America CON-ference.

So who funded the Treason in America CON-ference?

Betsy Orr Metz

She actually funded the event with 20K from her own pocket! Can you believe it?

:rolleyes:
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Speaking of Masons, here is Craig Fitzgerald, a prominent member of We Are Change NY and a 32nd degree freemason. Also a friend of Charlie Veitch of "The Love Police".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOFmrMUrcmg
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brianv 4 Mar 9 2010, 11:56 AM wrote: http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/20 ... mming.html

Broker sentenced for scamming Staten Island 9/11 widow
By Eddie DAnna
January 13, 2009, 12:04PM

At left, Jamie and Christopher Amoroso pose with their daughter, Sophia Rose, in June 2001. At right, Kevin Dunn leaves Brooklyn Federal Court after his indictment in October 2007.

A man who admitted scamming a Staten Island widow out of death benefits -- after her hero husband died on Sept. 11, 2001 -- was sentenced to 51 months in prison.

Disgraced MetLife broker Kevin Dunn, 29, of Colonia, N.J., must also pay back 250,000 after pleading guilty in June to transferring that amount of Jamie Amoroso's 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund money to his account.

Ms. Amoroso, who lives in Charleston, is the widow of Port Authority Police Officer Christopher Amoroso. Amoroso died at the World Trade Center while trying to rescue people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Prosecutors alleged Dunn used the money he took from Ms. Amoroso to remodel his home, buy a Florida condominium, and support a drug habit.

Dunn will begin serving his sentence Feb. 12.

-- Reported by Jeff Harrell

What if I were to compare 'big boy' 9/11 hero Christopher Amoroso to 'big boy' broker Kevin Dunn who, more than 8 years later, is now officially convicted of stealing 1/4 million apparently awarded to Chris' wife Jaime from the victim's fund? [I'll leave it to another to speculate on the financial shell game involved here.]

You might think the eyes are wrong, the ears are completely different and Dunn has a fatter face with a knobby chin. True, true.

But how different are they? Let's not overlook our first premise that 9/11 victims are only digital simulations requiring information inputs. What if features of the person being called Kevin Dunn were sourced for 'real person' information inputs in order to develop the Chris Amoroso sim? And keeping in mind that if Dunn is real then he's also aged at least 8 years and probably a few more - the vicsim imagery and set-up must have taken some time to prepare. Perhaps years thick with debauchery and concerns?

First though: I do have a real problem with Dunn's ears. We've already seen surgical alteration of the ears though right? But maybe the pics of real Kevin Dunn were merely altered a little. Or maybe they're not so unusual. I don't know. But because those ears are so distracting I covered them up for the comparison after this next to assist recognition (I hope).

I think images of the real woman playing the role of Jaime the widow were used to create this alternate widow and that it is the real Jaime who appears in "photos" with the sim Chris Amoroso (himself created with inputs from Kevin Dunn).

On the the other hand, I think 'Tie Man' is actually a real or close to real photographic image of Kevin Dunn when he was 8 to 10 years younger than today. He's assisting a larger simulated superhero derived from his own feature inputs. :blink:
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

MartinL @ Mar 9 2010, 08:23 PM wrote: Speaking of Masons, here is Craig Fitzgerald, a prominent member of We Are Change NY and a 32nd degree freemason. Also a friend of Charlie Veitch of "The Love Police".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOFmrMUrcmg
MartinL:

Mega-props to you for the mad Mason-busting. Gold!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 9 2010, 11:34 PM wrote: Image

Yes. Amoroso / Dunn = same guy.

Top job, Ozzy !

I have been musing about this paradigm in some cases (LIVING/DEAD=SAME PERSON) with other instances of vicsims/family members. In the sense that a surviving "family member" might have lent his/her own face features to construct a memorial portrait. Could it, for instance, apply to this daughter and mum ?

CARIE LEMACK____________________________________________"JUDY LAROQUE"
http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 9 2010, 05:31 AM wrote: I imagine her tortured left arm would be her biggest concern. Ouch. Not a speck of dust on her. And surely these men must be frantically speeding along like the wind judging from the flying necktie, their stance, the spacing of their legs (which look like they were drawn by a superhero cartoonist).
Wonderful. Nicely droll.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack @ Mar 10 2010, 01:57 AM wrote:

I have been musing about this paradigm in some cases (LIVING/DEAD=SAME PERSON) with other instances of vicsims/family members. In the sense that a surviving "family member" might have lent his/her own face features to construct a memorial portrait. Could it, for instance, apply to this daughter and mum ?

CARIE LEMACK____________________________________________"JUDY LAROQUE"
I thought that exact thing when I saw those two pictures. And of course there will immediately follow the "but of course they look the same!" retort when the relation is alleged parent and child.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Mar 10 2010, 01:57 AM wrote:
ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 9 2010, 11:34 PM wrote: Image

Yes. Amoroso / Dunn = same guy.

Top job, Ozzy !

Completely agree. Each time we see these doppelgangers it's deja vu all over again.

Here's a theory.

The planners want to limit the number of actors that they use in order to avoid having too many people being "in the know" or "read into" their massive deception operation. For the sake of operational security they must keep the various teams compartmentalized to some extent. It would be very bad to have all members of the team knowing the identities of all other team members.

The actor playing 'Dunn' already knows the Amoroso story is a fake because he worked on that operation already. Therefore to call him up and explain to him that he can make some more money playing a villain this time, for the sequel, is perceived as lower-risk than inviting a total newcomer into the program.

But the good news for us is that these actors are now radioactive. All we have to do to discover more perps is see who else participated in these little skits. Who pretended to employ Kevin Dunn as a broker? What about the judge and prosecutor in the Kevin Dunn case? Were they dupes or knowing conspirators?

They haven't even figured out that they're in trouble yet.

The wq2rx planners are in a double-bind. If they call and warn the actor who played Kevin Dunn, he'll try to save himself. If they don't warn him, he will certainly fall into a trap, and end up revealing all that he knows.

Do they call everyone who worked on this little psyop skit up and tell them that they're burned so that they can run and hide, or do they just let them walk into an ambush?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

ImageImageImage
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Start with the faces we know, and work under the assumption that these were used to model the rest of the cast of characters.

We've already seen Pentagon Gary, Creep Hair Gary, 9-11 Truth Professor Gary, and Commercial Actor Gary Welz. Remember his line, "I was very nearly a victim that day myself"? Maybe they needed him in too many talking parts to make him a vicsim that day.

We've seen Giuliani and Guiliani as his security guard... Sane Shayler, Shayler-in-drag, Messiah Shayler...

If we go through all the images with the assumption that the same actors will keep appearing, can we group the photos into morphs based on flesh-and-blood participants in the simulation?

Look for anyone in the media as a witness, activist, family member, or victim to be appearing under different names in one of the other categories.

Image looks a little bit like the old Lemack actress? Image

'Sybil' is presumably an in-joke. Check the ear lobe, jaw line, eyebrows, chin, skin tone, nose, spacing and placement of eyes, shape of the skull...

Apply a little theatrical age make-up, et voila! Certainly these two ladies look more similar than old 'Carie Lemack' with the new 'Carie Lemack/ dead mom Judy Larocque' actress.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

ozzybinoswald 4 Mar 10 2010, 12:34 AM wrote:

On the the other hand, I think 'Tie Man' is actually a real or close to real photographic image of Kevin Dunn when he was 8 to 10 years younger than today. He's assisting a larger simulated superhero derived from his own feature inputs. :blink:
Looks like they've put some Pinocchio Nose Putty and girlie pink lipstick on Heavy Boy to make 'Kevin Dunn Amoroso' into Mr Tie Man. When he's the doughnut policeman Amoroso he may be in the fat suit or it may just be some more Photoshop goofiness. [Do they make uniforms that big? Don't they have standards for physical fitness?]

The same little-known wq2rx actor is playing those different roles, and I would not be at all surprised to learn that he's made dozens of other uncredited appearances in various 'tragedies', psyops, and morale operations. Heck, they're probably pulling him out of the rubble in Chile this very minute.

Here's Hollywood makeup where they still want their star recognizable in light disguise. Note the impact of the fake nose on Ms Kidman and the fat suit on Paltrow. [Of course these are just examples of makeup effects in general and I'm not saying that these celebrities had any role in 9/11.]

from http://blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/2009/ ... makeup.php

Charlize Theron

Kate Blanchett

Pitt

Kidman

Gwenyth Paltrow

Cruise

For 9/11 fake videos, we can expect them to use less easily recognizable disguises on their recycled actors.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Remember this Fred?

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... t&p=245902

Might there be a Danz/Petit connection to fatboy above?

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Good call on Tania HEAD.
brianv 4 Mar 10 2010, 06:13 PM wrote: Remember this Fred?

Might there be a Danz/Petit connection to fatboy above?

Notice how the pasted-on jowls are a different color than the rest of the face, too. There's a clear line below the lips extending across the lower half of Fatboy's face.

I like him for this role, too:

Heroically Fat in the Hat, on the right, while carrying off the Gay Saint.

What do you think? Seems like this actor has volunteered to play the role of various heavies or 'bad guys' to make it seem like the media is racking a little bit of muck now and again.

Lots of people named HEAD in Barecelona? Popular Catalan name I guess.

---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tania_Head

Claims as a 9/11 victim
Head claimed that she was on the 78th floor of the South Tower (WTC 2) when United Airlines Flight 175 hit the floor where she stood. This would have made her one of only 19 people at or above the point of impact to have survived.[2][3] She said that a man by the name of Dave, who perished in the North Tower (WTC 1), was her fiance or husband.[4] She also claimed to have been given a dying man's wedding ring and to have returned it to his widow, and to have been rescued herself by Welles Crowther, a 24-year-old trader who perished in the collapse after rescuing others.[3]

Head regularly recounted her claims to Ground Zero tour groups in vivid detail, saying, "I was there at the towers. I'm a survivor. I'm going to tell you about that."[2]

[edit] Volunteer work as representative victim
Head led tours for the Tribute W.T.C. Visitor Center for visitors including New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and former New York Governor George Pataki. She also made many speeches at colleges and with support groups, recounting her story as a victim of the 9/11 attacks.

Head indicated that these activities were unpaid volunteer efforts on her part. She was presented in retrospective articles on the World Trade Center aspect of 9/11 as representative of all of the 20,000 surviving New York victims who escaped the damaged buildings.[5]

[edit] Claims disputed
In late September 2007 The New York Times was unable to verify key details of her story, one of which, her engagement to a man named "Dave", was contradicted by family and friends, whose identities are being withheld to protect their privacy. Additionally, Janice Cilento, a social worker who is on the board of the Survivors' Network and close to Head, said she had made changes to her account of events in recent weeks. Head also claimed a degree from Harvard University and a graduate business degree from Stanford University, which the institutions deny.[3]

The company where she said she worked at the World Trade Center, Merrill Lynch, said it has no record of her being employed there.[6]

According to Adrian Gatton, who produced a documentary, The 9/11 Faker, for Channel 4 in the UK, Head was not even in the United States on September 11, 2001, but in Barcelona, Spain, where she was attending classes at a business school. A report in La Vanguardia, a daily newspaper in Barcelona, on October 2, 2007, told how Head attended classes in an MBA program at ESADE Business School in Barcelona, just a week after the attack in which she had supposedly been critically injured. None of her classmates heard her talk of the attack, she showed no injuries and said nothing about losing a fianc? or husband. The arm injury that she claimed to have sustained in the WTC attack had been explained to friends there as the result of an automobile accident, or alternatively of a riding accident.

La Vanguardia added that Head attended classes in the program through June 2002 and told classmates she wanted to work in New York. Head had earlier attended the University of Barcelona, and worked for a local entertainment promoter and for Hovisa, a Spanish hotel company. Head was said to have traveled to the US for the first time in 2003.[1]

Head's current whereabouts are unknown. In February 2008, an email was sent from a Spanish account to members of the World Trade Center Survivors Network, claiming that Head had committed suicide.[7][8]

[edit] References
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fred 4 Mar 10 2010, 07:30 AM wrote: ImageImageImage
holy @##&

Of course!

Edna Cintron (left), the fictional vicsim touted by teen theater psychic cat-lady playing "Fairy" (right) is none-other than the same actress in role as Victim and Hero. Victim with digital make-up and Hero in bag-lady outfit. It all makes sense.

The "animation can never occur at 60 fps" (ignoring video games which do it all the time) lady contributed her face to create the Cintrons and their vicsim offspring. Now we are getting somewhere.

I suppose the big collection was a mixture of celebrity mugshots, morphs, potato-head parts and distortions from some real two-bit actors like "Gary Welz", "Rosalie Grable" and others.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Not sure about that one Fred, he looks slightly Oriental maybe!

But there is Mr Potato Head!!