9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv 4 Mar 13 2010, 12:10 AM wrote: Oops, I just gave that empty fake account it's first channel hit!

http://www.youtube.com/drjudywood
Yes Brian - and that account is about 4months old.
Well, it seems that the shill-factory is 'dustificating' ... ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

brianv 4 Mar 13 2010, 12:10 AM wrote: Oops, I just gave that empty fake account it's first channel hit!

http://www.youtube.com/drjudywood
I always thought that Dr. Judy Wood looked like Blossom...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1928367872/nm0080524

What do you think?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

proloft 4 Mar 13 2010, 02:26 AM wrote:
I always thought that Dr. Judy Wood looked like Blossom...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1928367872/nm0080524

What do you think?
I think it's a lot more likely that Dr Wood is an actress than that she emerged from a 5-year-long coma as a "Jane Doe" with complete amnesia only to became a Professor whose graduate student was murdered to send her a message and yet she boldly ignores that message even though the murderers email her and tell her that they are not afraid to strike again.

The whole coma back-story with total amnesia, dead students, and death threats seems like something that only a desperate TV actress could tackle. Doesn't that character belong in either a comic book or soap opera?

I've got a script... it's about a woman who wakes up in the hospital with no knowledge of her past or even her own name, and then she becomes a professor who takes on the US Government's Space Weapons program until her graduate student gets murdered to shut her up, but she doesn't stop what she's doing, instead she goes on lecture tours with some fan from England named Andrew Johnson and an Economics Professor from Texas A&M. She appears on the TRUTH JIHAD RADIO show with a Midwestern Marine Corps veteran turned Philosophy Professor and Kennedy Assassination conspiracy theorist to promote her alternative ideas about wars against Arab terrorists and directed-energy weapons and hurricanes heading for New York City. And instead of using mathematics or scientific formulas, she invents new words like "dustification" to describe previously unseen physical phenomena then she files a lawsuit against the National Institute of Standards and Technology and her old department gets all shot up by a crazy Asian Youtube guy running amok with assault weapons.

Tough sell, no?

Screenwriters take note: if at first you can't sell your fiction to Hollywood, maybe you can still sell it to the intelligence agencies as next week's news.

[Morgan Reynolds' essays generally seemed pretty reasonable to me, even though he's been terse or non-responsive over email. Perhaps he really is some sort of insider/whistle-blower refugee from the Bush administration who teamed up with the wrong amnesiac.]

And yes, the Blossom actress looks enough like the Dr Wood character to play the part. It's worth pursuing.

I believe that Webfairy once posted a message to the effect that Dr Wood revealed [showed off?] her scars to Webfairy. The gist was that the scars tended to support the official biography of Dr Wood, especially the parts about her having been sewn back together from pieces after some horrific coma-inducing trauma.

The [wq2rx] enemy seems to have fallen into a pattern of releasing truthful information through easily-discredited sources in an attempt to 'inoculate people against the truth'. Just as it would be wrong to reject 'no planes' solely because Mi6 Spook (and gifted cross-dresser) David Shayler has been thumping that drum, so it would be wrong to reject 'beam weapons' out-of-hand just because Judy Wood promotes that idea.

It is indeed highly amusing to see the shills engaging in juvenile name calling. Neener neener neener!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Screenwriters take note: if at first you can't sell your fiction to Hollywood, maybe you can still sell it to the intelligence agencies as next week's news.

There is little doubt in my mind that this is what is going on.

I sense a sort of artistic bitterness - an aggressive, nerd-like rejection of their rejection in their newly adopted roles of "important security work" ... they are being used by everyone and are still rejects. Now the intelligence community is getting ready to find better ways of tricking people and they can't stand being cornered by the pointing-and-laughing crowd ... what are they still doing here? Who invited them to this party? I thought she was with you. No, I thought she was with you.

That would make any MI6 computer jock blush and create a YouTube account that looks fake with deliberately fake spelling and turn Judy into literally a blathering sock puppet. They are out of ideas.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

fred 4 Mar 13 2010, 06:23 AM wrote: Tough sell, no?

:lol: I'm putting this all in a book one day.

(Unless it's like Wag The Dog and I can never tell anyone.)

But your script neglects Hutchinson?
simonshack
Administrator

Well, "Judy" messaged me again...I'm only posting this because of a little thing I'd like to ponder about - wonder what Fred's thoughts would be about this...

Its me again
Maybe I was a bit too strong with my language just them, just an apology will do. I've been under a lot of stress with all the people making fun of my work. Its not easy being in the firing line. I have had a lot to drink and maybe I've written you at a bad moment. Please don't be to put out; I just want to get to the bottom of 9/11. I think your work before in September Clues was interesting, in part maybe inaccurate but it got one thinking.

Do remove my picture and reference and I was not be bothering you again.

Judy.

"...I was not be bothering you again." :huh:

and in her first angry message :
"..my resurch..." :blink:

Now, these don't seem to be mere typos. Nor do I think that 8-year-olds are employed as youtube shills. So what I tend to conclude is that these are not fluently english-speaking operatives. I have seen this a lot in many other angry comments on my channel....so what does this mean exactly? Are they subcontracting the dirty & dreary work out to Poland / Turkey / or Taiwan ? Or what? Fred? Anyone? Maybe Nico Haupt is right and 9/11 was all planned in Kazakhstan ? :lol:

Or perhaps Hoi is right on the money in his above post?
That would make any MI6 computer jock blush and create a YouTube account that looks fake with deliberately fake spelling and turn Judy into literally a blathering sock puppet. They are out of ideas.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

ImageImage

At the end of Blossom, she chose to attend UCLA, despite having been accepted at both Harvard and Yale. She stated that she wanted to stay close to her parents and did not want to move to the East Coast. She earned a bachelor's degree in 2000 in neuroscience, Hebrew, and Jewish studies, and went on to the PhD. program in neuroscience. A 2002 interview stated that Bialik is now involved in Conservadox Judaism. She continues to study Judaism with the help of her Partners in Torah partner, Allison Josephs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik#Personal_life

Certainly looks to bear investigation. Are we on the right track? Perhaps Ozzy could do a super-cool comparative analysis connecting/matching the points of congruency. :D
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Manny Badillo: Confirmed 911 Actor?

Claims to have lost his uncle Thomas Joseph Sgroi in the 9/11 psy-op. Travels around with the usual suspects holding talks about 9/11 in various forums and on national television.

A search through the Social Security Death Index will give you one hit for T J Sgroi. SSDI says that Sgroi died on 20th May 1999.

Can I get a high-five? B)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

MartinL @ Mar 13 2010, 07:32 PM wrote: Manny Badillo: Confirmed 911 Actor?

Claims to have lost his uncle Thomas Joseph Sgroi in the 9/11 psy-op. Travels around with the usual suspects holding talks about 9/11 in various forums and on national television.

A search through the Social Security Death Index will give you one hit for T J Sgroi. SSDI says that Sgroi died on 20th May 1999.

"Thomas J. Sgroi is project manager in the Office of Real Property Management at the Department of State in Washington D.C."

WTF???

http://www.rmmag.com/MGTemplate.cfm?Sec ... wArticle=1
simonshack
Administrator

Manny !

Hellooo!

Manny Badillo, are u there? Do you check out this forum from time to time?

Mind popping by for a chat ?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

SimonJCP 4 Mar 13 2010, 06:57 PM wrote: ImageImage

At the end of Blossom, she chose to attend UCLA, despite having been accepted at both Harvard and Yale. She stated that she wanted to stay close to her parents and did not want to move to the East Coast. She earned a bachelor's degree in 2000 in neuroscience, Hebrew, and Jewish studies, and went on to the PhD. program in neuroscience. A 2002 interview stated that Bialik is now involved in Conservadox Judaism. She continues to study Judaism with the help of her Partners in Torah partner, Allison Josephs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayim_Bialik#Personal_life

Certainly looks to bear investigation. Are we on the right track? Perhaps Ozzy could do a super-cool comparative analysis connecting/matching the points of congruency. :D
Wow, striking resemblance. Is that the logo of the Anti-Defamation league next to her head?

Who are the perps?

9/11 appears to have been carried out by a Jewish Mafia. I am not talking about anything anti-semitic here, but just as the Italian Mafia will recruit members from the Italian part of the population, this Jewish Mafia recruits their members from the secular part of the Jewish population in particular.

Only 2% of the American population is Jewish, but they nevertheless control 100% of the criminal 911 perpetrator media and 100% of the fake 911 truth movement. This is getting quite obvious. We also know that there are Jewish Freemasons involved in this controlled 911 truth movement.

Of course they might be working on the lower part of the pyramid for someone else who doesn't like to get their hands dirty. I don't think these fools will have any moral codes about not snitching on their fellow accomplices once they are apprehended and questioned.

Keep exposing them. It's showtime!

:)
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

brianv 4 Mar 13 2010, 07:42 PM wrote:
MartinL 4 Mar 13 2010, 07:32 PM wrote: Manny Badillo: Confirmed 911 Actor?

"Thomas J. Sgroi is project manager in the Office of Real Property Management at the Department of State in Washington D.C."

WTF???

http://www.rmmag.com/MGTemplate.cfm?Sec ... wArticle=1
Thomas J. Sgroi

Thomas J. Sgroi, 45, of New York, NY, with Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc., died Sept. 11, 2001, a victim of the coordinated terrorist attacks against the United States in New York, Washington DC, and elsewhere.

Manny Badillo -- Nephew of Thomas Joseph Sgroi
Teresa Badillo -- Sister of Thomas J. Sgroi
John Sgroi -- Brother of Thomas J. Sgroi
Eileen Sgroi -- Sister-in-law of Thomas J. Sgroi
Anthony Badillo -- Nephew of Thomas J. Sgroi
Lauren Badillo -- Niece of Thomas J. Sgroi
Ann F. Rago -- Aunt of Thomas J. Sgroi

Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:10:23 -0800 (PST) [03/05/2005 09:10:23 PM PDT]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Michael Sgroi

I found your website and am glad. I'm Michael Sgroi, originally from the garden spot of america, Brooolyn, New York. I now live in brick NJ. I may interst you to know that my father was a victim of 9/11 (Thomas J Sgroi). On behalf of him and my family, we are glad to see the Sgrois unite. I have an interesting story about meeting a possible relative in high school. I m into comedy so when I was a senior in high school I auditioned for a variety show. As it turns out the Drama teacher (who had never met me before) says to me, "Sgroi is my mothers maiden name. Our family came from Queens, NY and Palermo, Sicily." Well, my grandfather was born in BOOKLYN and lived in queens for some time. He also said that his family came from palermo. When the varitey show was put on, my grandparents (who were sgrois) met the drama teacher and her parents. It was a great moent to see that happen. Although i never found out if we were related I have a hunch we are. I'm currently attending MonmouthU. studying for a degree in TV. I also do stand up comedy. I hope I can be a part of your website. Thank you.

Mike
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another version e-mailed me by Vincent Sgroi whom I sincerely thank!

Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:30:20 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: SGROI

I have different information on the source of our name. Note the following from an
Italian Name dictionary"

From a Name Dictionary:

Sgr?:

VARIANTI: Sgro, Sgr?i e
Sgr?j, Isgr?.

Diffuso con alta frequenza nella Calabria
mer. (dove prevale Sgr? e in Sicilia (dove
prevalgono Sgroi e Isgr?), ha alla base
un antico nome e soprannome formato,
in zone di tradizione e anche di lingua
neogreca, dal neogreco Sgur?s "dai
capelli ricciuti, a anelli" (gi? documentato
nel 1115 a Stilo come cognome o
secondo nome: "Bas?leios Sgur?s").

My Italian is poor, but roughly: Sgroi is spread out with high frequency around the bay of Calabria, with Sgroi and Isgro in Sicily, based on a traditional Neo-Greek work Sguros.

The Greek word Sguros means "dai capelli ricciuti, a anelli", or, in English, "curly hair, like a sheep". By the way, I'm a very bald 53 years old, but my uncles all had curly hair, and one of my daughters has very curly hair.

My grandfather, Salvatore Sgroi, was also from Linguagrossa (big tongue). He had sisters by the name of Mary, Carmella, and Josephine. He passed away in 1962 at the age of 75. We had a family reunion a couple of years ago for Salvatore's (and his wife Teresa's) descendents, and over 180 people attended.

His father's name was also Salvatore and his mother's name was Dorothy. I think that Dorothy died in the 1950's in her 90's.

Hope this helps.

Vince

Vincent Sgroi

Please e-mail any comments or suggestions to [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remembering Our Colleagues

On September 11, 2001, 295 MMC colleagues were lost in the terroist attacks on the World Trade Center.

etc etc etc
Thomas Sgroi

http://memorial.mmc.com/pgBio.asp?BioID ... ibbleboard
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

Looked at the http://www.sgroi.com where I found the emails

Looked who owns the http://www.sgroi.com via the whois database:

http://whois.domaintools.com/sgroi.com

As you can see there are an additional contact on which are unusual for small private websites like that:

Registrant:
Chester Paul Sgroi
4642 Willis Avenue #312
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
US

Domain Name: SGROI.COM

Administrative Contact:
Sgroi, Chester
Sgroi
4643 Willis Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
US
818-981-3943 fax: 801-905-5449

hmmmm..........this is getting more and more weird as I look deeper into this.....
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

"Manny Badillo was born and raised in NYC. His Uncle, Thomas Joseph Sgroi was the Vice President of Internet Technology at Marsh and McLellen. His body was found two months after the attacks with 36 other bodies over the course of four days."

Make sure to visit his site, you can even buy his film!
http://www.nosmokewithoutfire.co.uk/cha ... adillo.htm

Of course, according to other reports, ""More than 19,000 body parts were also recovered in the aftermath of the September 11".

So which one is it?

:blink: