9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Lazlo

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by Lazlo »

Flabbergasted wrote:That´s very likely. But I was actually referring to a curious video artifact.
I can't explain that. I am no vid expert. However that "shape shifting alien" look I can attribute in most cases to fade out fade in that for some reason doesn't go smoothly. Here, there is no fade in/out (transition shot) so it is kind of odd. Is this a recent video? What I look for in these kinds of things is the germ of the story. Here, the germ of the story is that he "was there" and that he is an "engineer" and is all in. Don't listen to detractors, he is in effect saying, I am an engineer and I believe the OT.

I picked up that trick when I was reading a story about finding a portion of D.B. Cooper's parachute. The story was bullshit and the germ of the story (better stated the planted message) is that this was "the only unsolved hijacking" in aviation history.

Cooper: http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference ... index.html
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

Dumb Mama Lay = Adam Mayblum
in other words- Stupid MoFo :blink:
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

In a couple days a 911 Ground Zero eyewitness will be giving a conference I have the opportunity to attend. Not sure it is worth my time but why not ?

This eyewitness, a Mr Ferretti, escaped from inside the Twin Tower after the first plane hit, served as a first responder to the wounded and worked at Ground Zero in the recovery effort. Mr Ferretti also claims his boots melted off from the jet fuel.

Any (non-confrontational) comments, questions you care to know about Mr F's experience ?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CitronBleu wrote:In a couple days a 911 Ground Zero eyewitness will be giving a conference I have the opportunity to attend. Not sure it is worth my time but why not ?

This eyewitness, a Mr Ferretti, escaped from inside the Twin Tower after the first plane hit, served as a first responder to the wounded and worked at Ground Zero in the recovery effort. Mr Ferretti also claims his boots melted off from the jet fuel.

Any (non-confrontational) comments, questions you care to know about Mr F's experience ?
Who writes your lines?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

CitronBleu wrote:In a couple days a 911 Ground Zero eyewitness will be giving a conference I have the opportunity to attend. Not sure it is worth my time but why not ?

First things first...

Where exactly is this conference?
When exactly is this conference?
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

Assuming this thing is real then of course it is worthwhile attending... preferably with a video camera/smartphone & the ability to upload the thing onto the net.

* A quick search found very little on Ferretti & 9/11... just a blank page
CitronBleu

Critical Mass wrote:Where exactly is this conference?
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

Assuming this thing is real then of course it is worthwhile attending... preferably with a video camera/smartphone & the ability to upload the thing onto the net.

I don't have an explanation as to why there is so little information on this person. All I know is he is presented as a 911 eyewitness who was in the Twin Towers. There's a question to ask.

I like the camera taping option.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

CitronBleu wrote:
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

I don't have an explanation as to why there is so little information on this person. All I know is he is presented as a 911 eyewitness who was in the Twin Towers. There's a question to ask.

Multiple angles, and get a few different people to record it in their highest phone quality. And ask some questions about the control of photography in the area, particularly after the 'collapses' which might explain the photoshopped rubble piles. Presuming all of this is real and you aren't pulling our leg.

And give us some deets about the event. Is it promoted in any way? Why so secretive?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CitronBleu wrote:
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

Would you mind sharing the location of this alleged event?
CitronBleu

brianv wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

sunny Miami
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

It's interesting that you refer to Mr. "F". There was an Arrested Development episode and it ended up that MRF actually stood for Mentally Retarded Female.
http://arresteddevelopment.wikia.com/wiki/Rita_Leeds

If his boots melted off, ask him how he was able to walk out of the building. Or did the hot jet fuel only melt the boots, leaving his feet unscathed?
CitronBleu

hoi.polloi wrote:Multiple angles, and get a few different people to record it in their highest phone quality. And ask some questions about the control of photography in the area, particularly after the 'collapses' which might explain the photoshopped rubble piles. Presuming all of this is real and you aren't pulling our leg.

And give us some deets about the event. Is it promoted in any way? Why so secretive?
It is an event presented in a school by a history club. That's as far as I know. I am also very curious as to why there is no available information about this person beside that associated with the club. I will ask this question. The event is not secretive in any way. This person made a presentation last year but I did attend.

I will ask the question about control of photography in the area.

I dont know about video recording through multiple angles though. I have a smartphone but no tripod to attach it to.
CitronBleu

hoi.polloi wrote:Multiple angles, and get a few different people to record it in their highest phone quality. And ask some questions about the control of photography in the area, particularly after the 'collapses' which might explain the photoshopped rubble piles. Presuming all of this is real and you aren't pulling our leg.

It is an event presented in a school by a history club. That's as far as I know. I am also very curious as to why there is no available information about this person beside that associated with the club. I will ask this question. The event is not secretive in any way. This person made a presentation last year but I did not attend.

I will ask the question about control of photography in the area.

I dont know about video recording through multiple angles though. I have a smartphone but no tripod to attach it to.
Last edited by CitronBleu on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

CitronBleu wrote:
brianv wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

sunny Miami
Depending on the time, i may be interested in attending. Is it open to the public? Is it being promoted in any way? Can you divulge anything more specific about the location than Miami?
CitronBleu

FV I sent you a pm.

I am not completely familiar with the 911 thread.

What is the generally accepted view on CF on the presence of people in the towers upon the described impacts ? And upon the public helping out in any recovery effort ?

Thanks
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Any chance that this Ferretti is related to Firefighter Robert Ferretti?

Firefighter R. Ferretti, also claims to have been a witness to the second tower collapse.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/p ... 110492.PDF

If given the opportunity to question this Ferretti, guy, I would like to know what was his reason for being on the WTC tower at that time, what time he arrived, and if he sensed that there were the usual number of people occupŷing the building that morning.

regards,

Steve O.