9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes I saw her, I just thought that Fetchet(t) looked a little different in the other photo.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

________________________From left to right (center picture):
________________________Mary Fetchet - Carol Ashley - Carie Lemack

The 3 of them are quite transparently partners in crime :
http://www.voicesofsept11.org/dev/Newsl ... _12_07.htm
A priceless passage of the above article, describing the interaction between the three women and Senator Liebermann and all:
"We spoke individually on a wide range of topics ranging from interoperability and preparedness, to screening of cargo on passenger planes and weapons of mass destruction."

I wonder what the average American makes of having these 3 grieving ladies 'counseling' congressmen (or even only opining/debating) on matters of National Security... :P

About Carie Lemack : :o

http://www.cfr.org/bios/15504
Currently running her own national security business, The Camilla Group, LLC, Carie remains focused on working with government, private sector and nonprofit organizations to improve the nation’s safety and security. She initiates and implements forward-thinking projects on critical homeland security issues, such as the prevention of nuclear terrorism and improved aviation security.

Carie received her BS from Stanford University, MA from Harvard University, and MBA from Stanford University. She is a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations and is a lifelong member of Red Sox Nation.
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"We spoke individually on a wide range of topics ranging from interoperability and preparedness, to screening of cargo on passenger planes and weapons of mass destruction."

Could have come straight from the mouth of the CEO of Blackwater/Xe.

The cart leading the horse!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Well, I think Mary would do a better job start consulting hockey teams in how you become a successful hockey player playing without your left arm cos her fake son (right in picture) must have done it pretty good job doing that cos he has no left arm and they guy is cut in half, amazing guy don't you think,lol.

http://www.voicesofsept11.org/dev/memor ... =327977810

And Frank Fetchet took this picture with what he thinks is his wife Mary but he would also be amazed when she turns around and its another lady,lol.

Look at her upper lip and her teeth, what the hell happened there?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/0 ... ld_me.html

This is the amazing family and a photo-shop disaster.

Quack
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Dad's doing his "Popeye" again mom, tell him to stop!"

This isnt even a photograph, it may have been once, the faces are painted on! Look around Brads neck! Look at the upside-down cross on his nose??

ps Now that definitely is not the same Mary Fetchet(t)!!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh, c'mon folks. Brad Fetchet really does have a left hand - and a pretty broad one too:

(He's also kind of a transparent guy...the lines on his jumper match the wooden staves of the wall behind him)
http://www.septemberclues.org
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

No death records for the boy Bradley James Fetchet either.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This article is from 06, and I can't find any result of the 'police investigation'. Was the 'daughter' of a 9/11 'pilot' who 'died' that day actually just another actress, or someone really named Burlingame who had no connection to anything at all, and whose death is being used? Or was she an actress who decided to come clean and was murdered?

It sounds like a bomb, not a fire.

Daughter of 9/11 Flight Pilot Is Found Dead After a Fire

Five years after her father's plane crashed into the Pentagon in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a woman was found dead yesterday in a fire at the Galaxy Towers apartment complex in Guttenberg, N.J.

The woman, Wendy Burlingame, 32, was discovered by firefighters in a short hallway between the kitchen and the bedroom of her 10th-floor apartment where the four-alarm fire began, said Edward DeFazio, the Hudson County prosecutor. Mr. DeFazio said the fire, which law enforcement officials are calling suspicious, began shortly after midnight in the apartment Ms. Burlingame shared with her companion and was still under investigation, as was the cause of Ms. Burlingame's death. No one else was injured in the fire, Mr. DeFazio said.
Shortly before the fire erupted, Mr. Rojas said, there were ''louder noises than usual'' coming from the apartment upstairs, ''like somebody running around up there, like somebody doing something up there in a rush.''

Then he said he heard a thud -- ''like somebody dropped something''-- and three or four minutes later the building's fire alarm sounded. Mr. Rojas said that within minutes his apartment filled with smoke. He then safely left the building.

Lucy Gell, who works at the building's front desk, said that Ms. Burlingame was a kind, generous woman with ''model good looks.''

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... nted=print
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

fbenario - If I recall correctly, her "boyfriend" who ran out first leaving her locked inside was in the military.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

fbenario,

Wendys so called "death" is part of the psyop to reinstate in peoples minds that Wendy had a father who was a real captain called Chip and he was a real captain on the real fight 77 thats was hijacked by real arabic terrorists.

There is no Wendy, and there is no Chip, and there is no Flight 77, and there is no arabic hijacker terrorists but there is a news story for brainwashed people that get sucked in to OCT without thinking.

D.Duck
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

DD - please feel free to post these two images of the said Chick Burlingame. Incredibly, despite the "ageing" years we have two exact matches, one with a naval hat on and one against the obligitory wall with houseplant.

http://www.historycommons.org/searchRes ... &search=Go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Burlingame
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Thanks Smoke,

Hahaha, the picture with the hat is photoshopped like crazy, he has no upper lip and his teeth are fucked up and there is a rectangle under his forehead and round his eyes.

I think Brian or Simon has to look at it and if they see the same thing as I do we can post it.

This is getting crazy,lol.

D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Both photographs 50/50

Conclusion: Same photograph, if it was ever such a thing!

Oh and a wee bit of Exif data

Image Desc

"Charles Burlingame, of Herndon, Va., shown in this undated family handout photo, was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77 that was hijacked Tuesday out of Dulles International Airport and crashed into the Pentagon. (AP Photo/The Washington Post)"
[Family handout photo and AP photo?]

Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows

Date file last changed 2007:07:07 :-)

THE NEXT IMAGE WAS CONSTRUCTED IN GIMP BY ME!! Let there be no misunderstanding, this is simply an "exercise"!!

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

You're right, Duck, I did post this without thinking it through clearly:

"Was the 'daughter' of a 9/11 'pilot' who 'died' that day actually just another actress, or someone really named Burlingame who had no connection to anything at all, and whose death is being used? Or was she an actress who decided to come clean and was murdered?"

It's clear from my use of quotes that I'm well aware that there were no planes, no pilots, etc. I think I had the actors who masqueraded as eyewitnesses for the attacks on my mind, and foolishly theorized that an actress was playing the daughter of a vicsim. Upon further consideration, that makes no sense at all.

Sorry I didn't think more thoroughly before posting.
talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

D.Duck 4 Nov 25 2009, 09:33 PM wrote:
There is no Wendy, and there is no Chip, and there is no Flight 77, and there is no arabic hijacker terrorists but there is a news story for brainwashed people that get sucked in to OCT without thinking.

D.Duck
D. Duck,

Do you think that Barbara Olson was a real person? Or was she created by CNN to be one of their "star" anchorwomen years in advance of 911 to give the image of the high profile victim for "flight 77". If she was created for that purpose, you have to admit that it was a masterful ploy!

Chic Burlingame also has quite a "history" for someone who never existed. Lots of clandestine possibilities in his profile. He is one of the few who has a death record on file, do we think that was to give cover for his Arlington burial?

Thanks for your input on this.