9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

First of all:
omaxsteve wrote:occupŷing
Seriously? How or why did your y get that little hat? What kind of keyboard layout are you using?

Second of all:
omaxsteve wrote:Any chance that this Ferretti is related to Firefighter Robert Ferretti? Firefighter R. Ferretti, also claims to have been a witness to the second tower collapse.
So you raise this up again, omaxsteve. The idea that this was a real person with real relatives with all ostensibly "reported" information being somehow truthful and accurately stated by the media? How long we have tolerated your "musings" on this matter — your media apologetics — and allowed you to ask inane questions that accept the dominant paradigm for face value. It's time I asked you to state unequivocally: do you understand the concepts contained in the vicsim research? Do you understand and comprehend the notion of fake people invented for the purposes of being fake-killed in fake terrorist events?
hoi.polloi

CitronBleu wrote:This person made a presentation last year but I did attend.
I think you might mean "but I did not attend," right?

CitronBleu wrote:FV I sent you a pm.

I am not completely familiar with the 911 thread.

What is the generally accepted view on CF on the presence of people in the towers upon the described impacts ? And upon the public helping out in any recovery effort ?

Thanks
CitronBleu, please don't play stupid with me if that's what you are doing. By multiple angles I obviously mean get multiple people to be there with their own phones/cameras recording video, as I suggested, so we know you were there instead of just getting assigned to do a video release of a pre-rendered and staged video. That was part of my (perhaps unclear) comment that you should have both multiple angles and multiple people getting them.

Basically, prove you were there recording and that famed poser was there as well, after it happens.

Generally, there is not any particular view we all share. Some people think the towers were empty. Some people think there was some control used to get people out. I think few rational people can assume there was much left to chance in such a huge operation. Stories of people surfing out of the towers on piles of rubble are absolutely rubbish.

For fuck's sake, did somebody behind the curtain push an "activate all hidden shills" button, or what? This should be a relatively straightforward thing, right? If you are curious about the truth and you understand the concept of researching things and providing proofs so that others understand the truth, you go about making sure there is as little room for deception as possible.

Is this difficult to understand?

I appreciate that people are reporting 'local events' and offering to report on them, but just look at the sheer lengths gone to fake such things in the recent past and you'll understand that all you have to do to prove it isn't faked is just go a little extra further than normal behavior would dictate — in any way, considering your own wise judgment and rationale — in showing you are not faking it, that you have genuinely relevant and informed questions, that you are not being swayed by the lies, and that you can offer something to the public besides more mystery and confusion.

It is not that difficult to see how pathetic the modern media is when they can't even ask a hard question, and they allow themselves to be shamed for asking it. Asking hard questions is exactly what we should be doing.

Not: "Duh, so, are you related to the other sim that shares your same name?"

Fuuuuuck.

More like, hey — Prove you are who you say you are. Prove you were there. Prove you haven't been paid to stand here and give this spiel to school children. What are you doing around all these people telling them what happened without addressing the proofs of TV fakery? Why are you targeting schools?

Challenge the paid liars, actors and agents, especially when they are trying to take hold of our culture the way they are! Don't be shy. These people are brazen liars. Make them squirm. And get it "on tape" as they say.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"For fuck's sake, did somebody behind the curtain push an "activate all hidden shills" button, or what?"

I smell another "Sai Girl" episode.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

hoi.polloi wrote:First of all:
omaxsteve wrote:occupŷing
Seriously? How or why did your y get that little hat? What kind of keyboard layout are you using?

Second of all:
omaxsteve wrote:Any chance that this Ferretti is related to Firefighter Robert Ferretti? Firefighter R. Ferretti, also claims to have been a witness to the second tower collapse.
So you raise this up again, omaxsteve. The idea that this was a real person with real relatives with all ostensibly "reported" information being somehow truthful and accurately stated by the media? How long we have tolerated your "musings" on this matter — your media apologetics — and allowed you to ask inane questions that accept the dominant paradigm for face value. It's time I asked you to state unequivocally: do you understand the concepts contained in the vicsim research? Do you understand and comprehend the notion of fake people invented for the purposes of being fake-killed in fake terrorist events?
Hoi: I am not sure where the little hat on the Y came from and I, honestly, don't think I can replicate it if I tried. I have a multilingual key board (french/english) but I have never seen the letter Y with a hat on it used in either language. I agree and understand the importance of policing the grammar and spelling on the site and I apologize for letting that slip.

I believe that I do understand the concepts of the vicsim research, and I (for the most part) agree with it. I am not sure why you are berating me. The Feretti character that is claiming to be an eyewitness is not a victim or a vicsim, He is a real live human being "claiming" to have been an eyewitness that was at ground zero, and in fact escaped from one of the towers that day. He is going around giving talks about what he witnessed. Personally , I don't believe that he was there, and I was trying to generate a line of questions that would help expose him for the fraud that he is. If, and I repeat, that I am highly doubtful that he was there, I would be interested in learning what he saw PRIOR to the time of the explosions. Having "googled" the name Ferretti, and come across another Ferretti that was a NY fireman and also someone who claims to have been at the site I thought it would be interesting to learn whether they are related. Again , neither of the Ferrettis are victims, or vicsims, and while they may well be actors and perhaps using assumed names they are indubitably "real" people.

In any event, I am happy to state unequivocally, that I am absolutely certain that no planes hit the towers, and that the GREAT majority of the people listed as victims, never actually existed prior to Sept 11, 2001.

Where you and I disagree, is that I believe there are at least a few names on the victim list that were actual real living people. If, and how they died, or disappeared and changed identities, is uncertain to me. I am, however, absolutely certain that no airplane passengers could possibly have died in crashes that never happened. As for supposed vicsims that were said to been in the towers, I believe that most, in fact almost all of them were invented "simulated" personae. I don't understand how, or why, you take my comments to be in any way supportive of the "official theory" .

Thank you for tolerating me and my "musings" for all this time, Hoi. I assure you that I do not harbour any negative agenda here. I have never purposely attempted to undermine the excellent research found on this site. I am 100% in agreement that the MSM is continuously broadcasting fake news and videos. I am grateful for having found the site, have learned a lot by being here, and always enjoy reading the comments found herein. If you feel that my comments are somehow detrimental to the cause please delete my account or, preferably, give me a "read only" status.

Regards,

Steve O.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I can appreciate both Hoi's and Omaxsteve's above posts.

Hoi rightly says: "Let's stop giving credence to ANY names scripted into the 9/11 saga." Indeed, to assume any family ties between, say, a "John Claus" and some "Santa Claus" which allegedly perished on 9/11 - would be like playing along with the 9/11 perpetrators' ongoing game. Not a good avenue.

However, - and for instance : I think that Willy "Boom" Rodriguez is a flesh & blood person - and, ugh - unfortunately so... <_<

Willy Rodriguez (James Randi's former apprentice magician) was given the all-important job to provide the "alibi" / "plausible deniability" / "backstopping" (call it what you will) of the fact that plenty of smoke was seen (emerging around the WTC complex area) from ground level that day - BEFORE the first tower collapse. As the military smoke generators started pumping out the "fog of war" needed to obscure the view of the WTC area to all bystanders, perhaps a tiny concern (on the part of the perps) was that someone might have 'exposed' the tomfoolery: "Hey, what if a Joe Public comes forward saying he saw smoke around the WTC earlier than the reported collapse timeline?"

Needless to say, no one could possibly have exposed / proved this in any way - but one might reasonably surmise that this was one of the very few little / insignificant 'worries' the 9/11 perps had. Which is that, according to their 'magic' masterplan, the WTC area was going to get engulfed in smoke at some stage BEFORE 9:59am - the time at which TV viewers were shown the WTC2 collapse animation. So here comes Willy "BOOM!" Rodriguez, a "trusty whistleblower" who assures everybody that there were plenty of "WTC BASEMENT EXPLOSIONS GOING OFF BEFORE THE PLANES HIT THE TOWERS"... And of course, explosions normally produce plenty of smoke - so anyone who swears to his mother about having seen smoke rising around the WTC (before 9:59am) would not make a fuss about it - and put his / her mind to rest. In any case, this is what makes most sense to me - as of the role of lead 9/11 actor Willy "Boom!" Rodriguez.

Btw, not saying that "Willy Rodriguez" must be the actual birth name of the individual playing that role. After all - and as they say - "what's in a name"?

So there - I hope both Hoi and Omaxsteve can appreciate my humble take on this.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

CitronBleu wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:Where exactly is this conference?
When exactly is this conference?
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'?*

Assuming this thing is real then of course it is worthwhile attending... preferably with a video camera/smartphone & the ability to upload the thing onto the net.

* A quick search found very little on Ferretti & 9/11... just a blank page
I don't have an explanation as to why there is so little information on this person. All I know is he is presented as a 911 eyewitness who was in the Twin Towers. There's a question to ask.

I like the camera taping option.
I asked three very specific questions and got no specific answers.

I repeat...

Where exactly is this conference taking place i.e. which 'Sunny Miami' school?
When is it? Date & time please.
Who is 'Mr Ferretti'? Do you have a full name at least? A flyer, a poster, an email?

If this conference is a real event then surely you can see that it is important for us to know this information so that we can help you with appropriate questions... I suggest vague replies, secretive PM's & rather silly "lack of tripods" should have no place on a research forum.

Either way could all this be removed to the derailing thread or somewhere elsewhere as none of it relates to actual 9/11 actors?

Instead we have chats about an alleged, unspecified future appearance of a possible actor somewhere.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Citronbleu,

Ask that Ferretti guy if his first name is Jim :

http://grievingbehindthebadgeblog.net/2 ... -groneman/

I know, Hoi. This is silly. But I'm only joking.

Anyhow, Citronbleu: please know that the 9/11 psyop is 'backed' and 'gatekept' by an impressive amount of pay-rolled military operatives acting in support of the official story. A most common role they are cast in - is that of some "miraculous survivor" of the day.

While others are cast in the role of "grieving family members" - such as "Bob Mc Ilvaine" and "Donna Marsh O'Connor":

911 ACTORS - by Simonshack > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE

The towers were empty - and rigged with demolition explosives, for what had to be the most guarded demo job of all times. The last thing they wanted was some stray / unwitting office worker entering the towers that morning - and tripping into some demo wires...
hoi.polloi

omaxsteve wrote:Where you and I disagree, is that I believe there are at least a few names on the victim list that were actual real living people.
Fine. That's what you say.

Well, I appreciate what you wrote, but I do not understand your method of questioning to find out if you are right in your belief. You act pretty confident about something there has (as of yet, some 13 years later) been no evidence for. You sometimes write as if you are half conscious and half asleep or living in a fantasy world.

You say "names" are "real living people" and I think your language needs to be more clear and less surreal. Can "names" really be people? Is it so difficult to refer to alleged victims as alleged victims? Is it so difficult for you to acknowledge in your language that there has actually been no proof of your beliefs? Your bias in favor of your unfounded belief comes through your writing, and it's glaringly strange.

It's strange that on our web site, which dissects all image and story fabrications that serve as "evidence" for fake deaths, you still today refer to these inanimate digital things as real living people. It's not right. It's weird. And it's a little shilly. Forgive my zealous rants against it. But you must change this baffling language style of yours and make your position as clear as possible. Can a change in your style reflect what you've explained your actual position is, which until made clear — in essence — doesn't make a whole lot of sense? Or would you consider revising your beliefs based on the fact that you are demonstrating a religious attraction to the unfounded notion of real, un-homogenized, un-fabricated, un-modified personal data of real deaths of real people in otherwise entirely fabricated "terrorist attacks on 9/11"?

If you actually think there may have been changes to certain people's roles in society behind the curtain of the PsyOp, I think it would be much better to make that as clear as possible in all your language on this site. And present some kind of evidence for it, when available, or show some convincing results of research that are not tainted by your religious belief.

Yes, I agree with user Critical Mass that this thread may as well move to the derailing room if we dwell on this much longer without actually contributing to the topic at hand.
Critical Mass

The 9/11 survivor tree

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1rf-481QI
Perhaps worth noting they used cgi & a movie actresses voiceover.

Anyhow this tree is a clear example of a backdated story; the earliest mention I can find of it is from 2009
“Where’s our survivor tree?” he asked his colleagues. “I know there’s a survivor tree. I’ve heard the legend. I know it’s out there.”

No one could answer, however, until he reached out by e-mail to some of his former co-workers at the Department of Design and Construction. Rebecca J. Clough, an assistant commissioner, replied, “I know where that tree is.”

Mr. Vega took a trip on the Major Deegan Expressway last Friday to tag the tree. “This is the first time I’ve seen it flowering, which is pretty awesome,” he said.

“It’s made it through its hardest times.”
The 9/11 museum sells survivor tree pear blossom jewellery...

Molded from the leaves and blossoms of the Callery Pear tree, also known as the “Survivor Tree”, this piece of jewelry is cast in pewter, layered with matte silver plate and hand painted enamel highlights. They have Surgical steel earring wires and they measure 3/4” long. These earrings are handmade in the United States.
You just know somebody had a laugh, at all our expense, when they came up with this gimmick.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You can move user CitronBleugh to the dustbin too, if he doesn't come up with some simple answers to the questions put to him.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Regarding the survivor tree it reminds me of the phrase 'Its gone pear-shaped' which, can be described as:
A British expression used to indicate that something has gone horribly wrong with a person's plans, most commonly in the phrase "It's all gone pear shaped." The origin is unclear, but one theory says that it is RAF slang relating to the difficulty of performing aerobatic loops, which were described as "pear shaped" if executed imperfectly.
Slightly amusing how it relates to aeronautical endeavours.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ear+shaped
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv wrote:You can move user CitronBleugh to the dustbin too, if he doesn't come up with some simple answers to the questions put to him.
Have they got a video in the pipeline and this clown was picked to come here and prime the pump?
Critical Mass

A few of my favourite videos...

Aziz ElHallan steals crime scene evidence...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa5NdwQtkNY

Horrendous 'eye witness'...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_0LAhN-ps

The 'desperate' search for Steve Shoenholt...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7uZ-qrKao4

Dave Donnavan witnesses an exploding pregnant lady abortion jumper...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL2gK-0Hl6Y

The 9/11 'blooper'...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av2IZ29lwds
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

CitronBleu wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Multiple angles, and get a few different people to record it in their highest phone quality. And ask some questions about the control of photography in the area, particularly after the 'collapses' which might explain the photoshopped rubble piles. Presuming all of this is real and you aren't pulling our leg.

And give us some deets about the event. Is it promoted in any way? Why so secretive?
It is an event presented in a school by a history club. That's as far as I know. I am also very curious as to why there is no available information about this person beside that associated with the club. I will ask this question. The event is not secretive in any way. This person made a presentation last year but I did not attend.

I will ask the question about control of photography in the area.

I dont know about video recording through multiple angles though. I have a smartphone but no tripod to attach it to.
CitronBleu wrote:FV I sent you a pm.

I am not completely familiar with the 911 thread.

What is the generally accepted view on CF on the presence of people in the towers upon the described impacts ? And upon the public helping out in any recovery effort ?

Thanks
Perhaps a PM was not required merely to iterate the fact this event is not open to the public.
Critical Mass

One week later & Citron has still failed to answer my simple questions... whilst we wait let us watch Phyllis Rodriguez work towards a peaceful word, an end to 'Nationalism' & forgiving the evil Muslim terrorists that murdered her Son.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRdedn6aOV0

As for her Son?

He's another one forgotten by Cantor Fitzgerald

He has only 18 tributes and they include a Teresa Jahn poem, Doug Abraham "Happy Birthday", ALL CAPS "DEAR GOD SHINE YOUR LIGHT ON THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG MAN", Kristine cross stitching & a P Tabbernor "in memory".

The remaining tributes also seem strangely familiar...
August 08, 2002
I just found out 3 days ago that Greg perished in the WTC on 9/11. I went to high school with him and vividly remember his smile, his kindness and his sense of individuality. I did not have an opportunity to keep in touch with him after school, but always remembered him with love and fondness.
May the angels watch over him and give him peace. God bless his family and friends always.
~
Tracy Pierpont, Tempe, Arizona
PS

Am I the only one kinda surprised Cluesforum doesn't have an Angel smiley?