9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
upstream

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by upstream »

http://deadline.com/2014/09/pete-davids ... ve-834404/

I expect to see more of this in the future. Famous children of fake dead people.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, icky.

But let's be honest with ourselves. This just indicates what Hollywood-style media has always done — some actors are groomed from a young age with mysterious, enigmatic or fake back stories; they get pseudonyms or they get replaced or they commit suicide, or they return from it, and so on. They sit around in the spotlight like ninja grass, waiting to be called on for the next mercenary PsyOp or other shite, celebrated, promoted and paraded like the strange prostitute-slaves they are.

I would say, "What I think we could expect soon is more Snowden-types" except we've already had that, haven't we? We got Elvis Presley living forever as multiple actors — who knows how long? maybe that's a stretch — we had the Beatles with their changing faces and heights, we've had Michael Jackson's seemingly torturous transformation into a frail waif of a kiddy-fiddling monster.

This is business as usual, but we now have our "They Live" spectacles on and it's so easy for us now to see how close they keep their mobster-style psychological attacks "in the family".

It's not that surprising that a hoax of 9/11's caliber would be selected for the occasional new "initiate" into the system. The next big stars are already "survivors" of "school shootings", daughters and sons of NASA, nuclear science savants. We just haven't met them yet, or rather, been properly introduced by the media.

Great find, and very disturbing.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I'm finding some hilarious tributes to "Scott Matthew Davidson" the "father" of the SNL performer.

Talk about poor grammar!

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Scott_Matthew_Davidson.php

Then there's the standard ridiculous story!

http://books.google.com/books?id=ec-BbE ... 11&f=false

The classic Legacy stalker - this one is named Janet Davis.
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/scott- ... 3lqqI.dpbs

I must admit these are always good for a laugh.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Christmas Boy? :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Makkonen wrote:Christmas Boy? :lol:

^_^
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi wrote:But let's be honest with ourselves. This just indicates what Hollywood-style media has always done — some actors are groomed from a young age with mysterious, enigmatic or fake back stories; they get pseudonyms or they get replaced or they commit suicide, or they return from it, and so on. They sit around in the spotlight like ninja grass, waiting to be called on for the next mercenary PsyOp or other shite, celebrated, promoted and paraded like the strange prostitute-slaves they are.
This will probably prove to be a difficult mental hurdle for most... that all those wonderful, beautiful people we grew up watching openly promote this evil, mind-screwing bullshit &, seemingly, do so deliberately.

I mean just look at this list of 350 'lucky survivors' of 9/11 from Shoestring 9/11 which Marcus promoted.

'Commander Adama' helped promote the 9/11 psyop?! Shirley it is unthinkable that it could be a lie? The only reasonable explanation is that it must all be true... melting planes, dustified buildings & photo-shopped Angels be damned.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Critical Mass wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:But let's be honest with ourselves. This just indicates what Hollywood-style media has always done — some actors are groomed from a young age with mysterious, enigmatic or fake back stories; they get pseudonyms or they get replaced or they commit suicide, or they return from it, and so on. They sit around in the spotlight like ninja grass, waiting to be called on for the next mercenary PsyOp or other shite, celebrated, promoted and paraded like the strange prostitute-slaves they are.
This will probably prove to be a difficult mental hurdle for most... that all those wonderful, beautiful people we grew up watching openly promote this evil, mind-screwing bullshit &, seemingly, do so deliberately.

I mean just look at this list of 350 'lucky survivors' of 9/11 from Shoestring 9/11 which Marcus promoted.

'Commander Adama' helped promote the 9/11 psyop?! Shirley it is unthinkable that it could be a lie? The only reasonable explanation is that it must all be true... melting planes, dustified buildings & photo-shopped Angels be damned.
In this particular case, the child looks to be a different race than the sim photos of the parents. Pete Davidson looks black and possibly Hispanic while the "parents" are Caucasian. He even discusses this in his comedy skit on the Jimmy Kimmel show - how nobody ever knows what his race is. His lips are big, etc. I do wonder where they get people for these roles. Possibly immigrants or people who have had trouble with the law.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Two weeks now & Citron has still not answered my questions... still some Ferretti stuff has started to appear on the 'world wide web'. I even found a picture of him...

He's the big guy I presume.

Anybody here suffering from 9/11 survivor guilt?
Rebecca Lazinger's awakening came in 2010.

The trauma of the attacks — her ears blowing out as American Airlines Flight 11 slammed into the north tower, a man screaming seconds when he was crushed by falling debris, and the flood of Morgan Stanley co-workers evacuating as she lay in shock on a lobby floor — sapped her of emotion and turned the rest of her 20s into a "sludge" of eating, drinking and vague memories.

Lazinger, now 36, would joke with friends that she was dead inside.

Oh & for those who liked the 'survivor tree'... It may be coming to a city near you soon!

New York's "Survivor Tree" Anchors Socially Driven 9/11 Anniversary Campaign
roastrunner

Unread post by roastrunner »

Here's a fellow whose sister was a 9/11 victim:

Meet Robert Kobus. He was in the news last month because NPR published a story on his lawsuit against the FBI regarding mid-level managers giving extra time off to favored mid-level bureaucrats. He was punished for his "whistle blowing" by being transferred to an empty room. This is possibly the lamest whistle blowing story I've come across, but there it is. Also his sister allegedly died in the World Trade Center's south tower.

The above photo appears to be the only published photo of Robert Kobus, a hero who "helped walk out the last piece of steel [from the World Trade Center site]". He seems big on symbolism.

So if we assume his sister Deborah Kobus is a vicsim (she's listed in heiwa's vicsim post), then why on earth did the media concoct this story? Is Robert Kobus a real guy? Did he really have a sister who died in the south tower on 9/11 or was that fabricated? If it's a fabricated story, why risk people asking questions about a now public figure suing the FBI over flextime abuse?

I just don't get it.

UPDATE: I was wrong. There's tons of photos of this guy on various marathon search pages. (And always with that Flag of Honor.) So it's safe to say he's a real guy. Maybe this story is 100% legit, his sister did die on 9/11, and there's nothing to this story. I think it's quite possible there were a few real people lost that morning. Or this guy's a part of the hoax in some way and so it's convenient to use him as a vicsim relation to keep up appearances with minimal effort.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Why do you think it's possible that his sister is a real person and that real people died?
roastrunner

Why do you think it's possible that his sister is a real person and that real people died?
People may have died because the towers did come down on 9/11. It couldn't have been a perfectly controlled demolition. We had the fog of war going on. A brick might have hit somebody, people may have had heart attacks, the area may not have been perfectly secured, etc. Any real deaths would have been gladly attributed to the insane hijacker story and mixed in with the made-up victims.

I don't have any reason to believe that "Deborah Kobus" was a real person; I was just musing out loud. It's not too often you find a real life flesh & blood brother of a vicsim. If he was the boy scout portrayed here, he'd probably say something about a made-up sister. Thus he was either involved in the hoax somehow, an entirely made-up entity (trotted out for a pointless lawsuit story?), or someone who actually lost a real-life sister on 9/11 and later sued the FBI over misallocated vacation days (this is the taxpayer's money! he says). I think the marathon photos I linked to in my update above discount the "entirely made-up entity" hypothesis. Though I don't know that for a fact.

Neither of the remaining two possibilities make a lot of sense. If he was involved in the events on 9/11 (or more to the point, if he agrees to say he lost a vicsim sister in the south tower), why would he be in the public eye a few years later suing the FBI?

On the other hand, if he is the all-American mid-level bureaucrat that NPR reports, who runs road races in FBI attire with New York's skyline printed on his running gear and patriotic flags in his hands, and loses sleep over the money-wasting behavior of his supervisors, righting the wrongs of the events that killed his sister, then what was his sister doing in the South Tower which we believe to have been empty that morning.

I didn't mean to write so much about this. It's just a strange story is all.

PS: Deborah Kobus is an anagram of kourbashed. A kourbash is "an instrument of punishment and torture that was used in various Muslim countries, especially in the Ottoman empire". Food for thought.
Last edited by roastrunner on Fri May 01, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

There was no "fog of war", as you put it. There was a well planned demolition and media hoax. Nobody died - get over it!
roastrunner

I'm not sure how to respond to that. I only registered a few days ago so you don't know me. I think you misread me.

We're basically on the same page here. I believe the evidence in this thread and the other 911 threads proves that the towers were empty, the demolition was done with military smoke machines to obscure things (that's what I meant by "fog of war" - I believe that phrase has already been used in the 9/11 threads), the footage shown to the public was pre-fabricated, and the official list of 2000+ victims were made up people.

If that's not clear from my two posts above, I apologize.

Never the less, I believe I raised a pretty interesting question above. Who is this guy who lost a sister? He appears to be a real guy, was his sister real?

And I don't see why it would be inconceivable that a few people died. It's not like buildings that size are demolished very often, in that tight of quarters. Mistakes could happen.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

roastrunner wrote:Never the less, I believe I raised a pretty interesting question above. Who is this guy who lost a sister? He appears to be a real guy, was his sister real?

And I don't see why it would be inconceivable that a few people died. It's not like buildings that size are demolished very often, in that tight of quarters. Mistakes could happen.
Stop it with this nonsense! You haven't raised any interesting questions since you began posting here. Who is this guy who lost a "sister"?? He's some media/military clown or sim alltogether, trotted out by National Propaganda Radio to fool you with another stupid round of 9/11 stories. I am having an incredibly difficult time believing that you've spent every day on this website for "years" and still can't understand such a simple concept that you need to bring up these silly questions!

Please spend another few "years" reading the contents of this website before you post anymore ridiculous questions designed with backwards logic and laced with those ever-so-familiar innocent tactics we've seen a million times. I apologize for being harsh here, but you come across as someone who hasn't spent more than a few days reading the material on this forum.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just a few FACTS:

On the official VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11 memorial site,"Deborah Kobus" has one - and only one - guestbook tribute entry, by one "Joe Jacinto", which says:
"Still thinking of you everyday.....I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND."

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... =426701253

And here's the picture which "Joe Jacinto" has uploaded on that tribute page. I suppose it is meant to depict Joe Jacinto and his dear friend Deborah Kobus...

There is no "Deborah Kobus" who died in 2001 listed in the SSDI. However, as many as 8 people with the surname "KOBUS" are listed in the SSDI as having died in the year 2001:
Ambrose F. Kobus
Veronica C. Kobus
Theobold Kobus
Lorayne A Kobus
Ruby P. Kobus
Casimir S. Kobus
Zygmunt Kobus
Barbara H. Kobus

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... 0&gl=&gst=