Managing the vicsim scam

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
groovygoolie
Banned

Unread post by groovygoolie »

The 911 liars club, Kattie Couric, then Brian Williams , Diane Sawyer, have all been promoted to new ranks after 911.
They did a Honorary Roast, for the likes of Matt Lauer, after some question of his loyalty to the cover up I suppose.
Open statements from Al Roker, like he must not need the money, i assume about Matt in his time of question.
Lets not leave out Meredith Viera, who got to do who wants to be a millionaire.
Life just gets better and better for the people involved in the 911 cover-up.
Katie couric is now doing the Stand Up to Cancer, fund raiser, for the great cancer bamboozle that has been perpetrated on man since they were founded.
like asking your drug dealer to find you a cure for your addiction.
If you think your going to get results in the 911 conspiracy movement, you may want to rethink how you entertain and inform yourselves.
Because the media and Hollywood are the wall of sleep that is in they way.
Not to mention every other organization dependent on a sound government and stable economy.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

9TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 AT ZUCCOTTI PARK:

Ok folks: the pictures of the 9th annual New York freak-show are out :

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100911/N ... n-New-York

Our forum member Surcouf (from France) is in Manhattan right now and just called me: he says he cannot get into the area - it is off-limits for non-family members and the general public. He says he can only squint between two buildings at the proceedings - but can hardly see a sh#t. Basically, what they do is cordon off the Zuccotti park and take pictures of weeping actors.

How long will this farce go on ?
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack @ Sep 11 2010, 06:18 PM wrote: *

9TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 AT ZUCCOTTI PARK:

Ok folks: the pictures of the 9th annual New York freak-show are out :

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100911/N ... n-New-York

Our forum member Surcouf (from France) is in Manhattan right now and just called me: he says he cannot get into the area - it is off-limits for non-family members and the general public. He says he can only squint between two buildings at the proceedings - but can hardly see a sh#t. Basically, what they do is cordon off the Zuccotti park and take pictures of weeping actors.

How long will this farce go on ?

Some farcical photos here!

http://jukebox.lohud.com/photos/refers/ ... rs%20later
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Since only special VIP vicsim relatives get to attend the staged media-friendly memorial hoaxes, is it possible that some celebrity guests flesh out the fake relatives?

We have already seen vicsims based on John Ratzenberger of Cheers and Alex Jones, but what about at the "live events" commemorating the September 11 media hoax? Since these events are allegedly attended by the likes of Michelle Obama and Laura Bush, it makes sense to me that the other "guests" are also celebrities who are in on the scam and not just unknown actors like Rachel Uchitel, Mark Humphrey and Gary Welz.

Are there other major celebrities hobnobbing with the likes of Queen Elizabeth, Michael Bloomberg, Michelle Obama and Laura Bush at these "special invitation only" cry-ins?

I wonder if Michael Moore is acting out the role of victims' relatives in disguises that radically differ from his familiar look?
ImageImage[Image

This style might be called "Michael Moore in Drag".

Any place where there are high-profile celebrities in attendance and the general public is kept away by armed guards is a natural place for like-minded media celebrities to congregate.

The guest list must not contain people who will expose the scam or blow the cover of the participants, and the high-profile nature of the attendees means that the list must be carefully vetted beforehand by the Secret Service, FBI, and other security forces. It's likely then that the major players in the 9/11 hoax use the annual memorial services as a kind of get-together or class reunion: they all know each other and it's their chance to go on parade, a virtual costume-party for the disguised celebrities of the 9/11 hoax.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That is a disturbing match.

But the bigger they are the harder they fall.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

fred @ Sep 13 2010, 03:28 PM wrote: Since only special VIP vicsim relatives get to attend the staged media-friendly memorial hoaxes, is it possible that some celebrity guests flesh out the fake relatives?

We have already seen vicsims based on John Ratzenberger of Cheers and Alex Jones, but what about at the "live events" commemorating the September 11 media hoax? Since these events are allegedly attended by the likes of Michelle Obama and Laura Bush, it makes sense to me that the other "guests" are also celebrities who are in on the scam and not just unknown actors like Rachel Uchitel, Mark Humphrey and Gary Welz.

Oh they weren't Allegedly attended by Michelle and Laura Fred, they were together at Shanksville on the 11th!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

hoi.polloi @ Sep 13 2010, 04:57 PM wrote: That is a disturbing match.

But the bigger they are the harder they fall.
Re: Michael Moore aka Tania Head

Basically the guy's whole career has been making pseudo-documentaries about domestic covert operations, all while disguising his participation in the "events" he pretends to chronicle.

He serves as a comic foil for his partners in crime as they engage in a lively mock-debate about manufactured issues.

Despite their failures, the perps have done a nice job on getting their plants like Alex Jones and Michael Moore into positions of trust within the mainstream and alternative media.
simonshack
Administrator

GROUND ZERO CROCODILE TEARS

If anyone ever asks you: "What about the people we see mourning at Ground Zero every year on September 11? Are they actors too?" Just show them what kind of weep-show they put up - in a fully controlled, fenced-off area strictly off-limits to the general public:

Now, that's quite a family reunion! ... Did they invite only ONE mourning family at a time???
Caption: "Family members of victims pay their respects at the site of the former twin towers on the eighth anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, in New York, September 11, 2009. (REUTERS/Gary Hershorn) "

Only problem is: I have considerably more brothers, aunts, uncles and cousins in my own family! :lol:

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Yes - you ought to be sorry and ashamed, sir.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

simonshack 4 Sep 15 2010, 08:23 PM wrote: *

GROUND ZERO CROCODILE TEARS

Yes - you ought to be sorry and ashamed, sir.

Don't think for a second he doesn't know what Really happened..
Just look at his choice for Treasury Secretary, he's led around by puppet strings and told what decisions to make and who to appoint in High Gov't positions!
hoi.polloi

I think the Rosalie image is a stretch, personally, but as long as we are speculating ...

What uniform is this? It's like a cop + marines + firefighter thing going on? Who uses this outfit - sorry for my ignorance? They look like military dressed as private security guards.

Tom Ford ...? Gucci ...?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

What uniform is this? It's like a cop + marines + firefighter thing going on? Who uses this outfit - sorry for my ignorance? They look like military dressed as private security guards.

Tom Ford ...? Gucci ...?

Hoi - Seeing as they are so ill-fitting I gues they might have come straight out of wardrobe? :P
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi

LOL! :lol:

AP photographers Rick Gershon and Gary Hershorn took crucial pictures of this gathering.

And Rick claims to be married to his high-school sweetie American Airlines sales representative!
http://markhancock.blogspot.com/2005/02 ... -cpoy.html

I guess AA sold another Sim! ;)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Nice catch!

I wonder if they figured nobody would notice.

"Ehh, how do we talk about our process of eliminating the sims that look too much like one another?"

"Oh just tell them the truth, you know. We found people that look too fake or morphs that are too similar. Nobody will care or understand."

"You're right! We can just say we found duplicates, like we're trading baseball cards or something. Bahaha!"