"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Re: "FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree. Even if his neck were so impressive that it could reach over his collarbone and shoulder so impressively to face "the camera" while his torso had somehow been in a foreshortened orientation, it would still not explain the size of his body, nor how and why he is choosing this particular configuration. Crawling out of the building like this is stupid and unbelievable in the first place.

Clearly, this "photo" is from the simulation of a non-existing camera in order to stretch the limits of credulity.

I also find this section very awkward.
fellow_oddity.JPG
fellow_oddity.JPG (50.69 KiB) Viewed 45645 times
I understand the spacers between windows are probably no wider than a foot and a half, or two feet, but is this really the best possible way for someone to consider life and death? Just hanging there waiting for a gust of surely powerful wind to choose for them as they accidentally let go of their tenuous grip?

Just think about how the dark-skinned sim must be chilling, supposedly parsing out a life or death decision. He decided to lean at nearly a forty five degree angle outside the window with his only possible support at such an angle his unseen fingertips around the back of a slick, metallic, wind-blown surface? That guy must have a lot of faith in his other arm, which must be holding really tightly to — what? — a sconce? A picture frame? And to make matters even more confusing and dire, his light-skinned colleague below decided to peek out his head through the barely 3-foot opening to get his own looksee of happenings? Did he supposedly alert his "disaster buddy" that his towering Lurch-like frame would be doing its fucking around at the man's shoulder level, just so the leaning fellows are trapped together without shouting communication at one another over the noise?
ted_cassidy.jpg
ted_cassidy.jpg (48.88 KiB) Viewed 45642 times
Not to attempt to move a muscle while precariously allowing fate to take its course? No going back inside the window? Eager to join his fate? White man always copying the Black man and taking credit!

Do any of these people make any sense, beyond the occasionally curious and brief top of the head? Did nobody think to wet a rag and run down the stairwells, which by law must be bordered by fire doors? They're just going to choose between slow consumption in an office or hanging loosely about like they're on a jungle gym? The entire picture is absurd. We forget how absurd it is because the unbelievability of their curiosity and their implausible lack of survival instinct in such a supposedly dramatic situation is masked by our own passive, safe-at-home curiosity. It's a subtle mind trick.

"Here's looking at you." Peekaboo. Here we are. Now go back to figuring out how the terrorists got us! :rolleyes:
pov603

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by pov603 »

Sorry to 'paraphrase' your post Maat, just that in the clip below between 1:18-1:20 it reminded me so much of the 'Falling Man' shapes we've become familiar with.

I know this is not relevant to this thread so please feel free to move to a more apt one.
Maat wrote:*

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvoUMH9Ghpo

Well, MPC is certainly the company with all the software & know-how: http://www.moving-picture.com/about-us/
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.

We have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Bangalore and Mexico City.

Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as Godzilla, the Harry Potter franchise, X-Men, Prometheus and Life of Pi, and famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, Three Mobile and Channel 4. ...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

This has to be my favorite pair of successive "WTC Jumpers":

In this continuous, seven-seconds video animation sequence, we can see "John Doe plunging to his death" - closely followed by... "the current Olympic-Long-Jump-Guinness-World-Record Holder"! :lol:

Today, I just bumped into this compilation of "WTC JUMPERS" posted on Youtube - with over 7 million views ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ

I find it a bit curious that not ONE single comment was to be found under that YT video - posted back in July 14, 2011 !

So I couldn't resist to be the very first commenter there... Hope it won't get removed (as oft happens to my YT comments....) - anyways, here it is : <_<
simonshack wrote:FYI: All of the existing 9/11 imagery depicting "people falling from the WTC towers" (including each and everyone of the clips featured in this compilation posted by YT user "untitledfall") has been thoroughly analyzed - one by one - for the last five years or so, under every conceivable aspect. The inescapable conclusion of this extensive and methodical independent research is that ALL - bar none - of these images were computer-generated (and cannot therefore possibly be authentic photographic - videographic representations captured by real cameras).

To view a brief overview / summary of our longstanding research, please go to:
http://septemberclues.org/jumpers.shtml

To view the full research as performed over the years at Cluesforum. please go to:
"FALLING MAN - the phony 9/11 Jumpers": http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... start=195
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

7 million views and no comments?? This is virtually impossible. Either this is a fake stat or this "unitedfall" character deletes all comments systematically. Yours was deleted, Simon. I left another one without links, just to see if that's what triggered it. Let's see how long mine lasts...
ancoranonhocapito
2 hours ago

Oh, wake up already. THIS IS A DIGITAL CREATION. THE TOWERS WERE EMPTY. NOBODY DIED ON 9/11.

...if these were real people, it would actually be quite offensive and disrespectful to broadcast over and over the last tragic moments of their lives... Real families, real relatives, would have made this clear long ago.
However, being these just digital instruments of propaganda, without any "relatives" of sort, nothing can stop you from broadcasting this awful work of deceit, started over 14 years ago.

Now, before going and delete another comment, stop for a moment and think: was it technically possible in 2001 to fake all this? Wouldn't a Hollywood studio be able to do it, and wouldn't the 5 channels be capable of spreading it live? Wasn't the cause worth the effort? What or who would stop it? Wouldn't fakery be infinietly better than going to the trouble of actually creating indestructible planes capable of flying through steel, and butter towers that would crumble with fire, and controlling thousands of families to keep them quiet or keep their questions fenced within the confines of the main story?
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:Did nobody think to wet a rag and run down the stairwells, which by law must be bordered by fire doors?
well don't forget the incredibly sturdy plane who had just cut multiple steel beams eventually crashing into the stairwells making them unusable. Of course, the sod looking out of the window cannot possibly know that, being the point of impact several floors below. Or else, he had reached down the stairs as far as possible, and, upon finding the plane wreckage obstructing the stairs, had headed back to his own office by now filled with smoke, deciding to hang out of the window until superman comes. :wacko:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The longer "videos" like that stay on youtube the better. As each successive years passes the animation looks worse and worse. Give 'em enough rope!

"Wouldn't a Hollywood studio be able to do it, and wouldn't the 5 channels be capable of spreading it live?"

No need for Hollywood. Teens are capable of shite like this in Blender. The whole thing cost about €30 to make.
nonhocapito

brianv wrote:The longer "videos" like that stay on youtube the better. As each successive years passes the animation looks worse and worse. Give 'em enough rope!

"Wouldn't a Hollywood studio be able to do it, and wouldn't the 5 channels be capable of spreading it live?"

No need for Hollywood. Teens are capable of shite like this in Blender. The whole thing cost about €30 to make.
Well, today, yes... anyway I was referring to designing (and then down-grading) the whole media production, not this single video. The active presence of hollywood in the 9/11 scam is testified among other things by the countless references to it in hollywood movies before and after 9/11. How would these references be explained in any other way?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
brianv wrote:The longer "videos" like that stay on youtube the better. As each successive years passes the animation looks worse and worse. Give 'em enough rope!

Well, today, yes... anyway I was referring to designing (and then down-grading) the whole media production, not this single video. The active presence of hollywood in the 9/11 scam is testified among other things by the countless references to it in hollywood movies before and after 9/11. How would these references be explained in any other way?
Not trying to be awkward here nonho, but then also. Digital cameras of the type used in TV studios then could take a photograph and create a video from it. Costs nothing. Pretends to be actual footage - say a helicopter fly around, while the background is filled in with a Matte. And it was particularly easy for the clowns because, they only had to fill in "sky". It fell apart when they needed to be clever like the Verazzano bridge abortoon. I really suggest people here should have a look at camera mapping techniques, UV unwrapping, texture mapping etc etc. It might help make sense of the archive "images".

Here's a very simple camera mapping video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNhII-Gh2_M

Here's an interesting Matte video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAbMRN6JOsc

Like I said cost about €30. No hollywood.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Nonhocapito,

Both your comment and Simon's didn't show up on my end. Either youtube is using "ghosting", where your comments can be seen by yourself and no-one else, or the comments are being deleted quickly after.
nonhocapito wrote:7 million views and no comments?? This is virtually impossible. Either this is a fake stat or this "unitedfall" character deletes all comments systematically. Yours was deleted, Simon. I left another one without links, just to see if that's what triggered it. Let's see how long mine lasts...
ancoranonhocapito
2 hours ago

Oh, wake up already. THIS IS A DIGITAL CREATION. THE TOWERS WERE EMPTY. NOBODY DIED ON 9/11.

...if these were real people, it would actually be quite offensive and disrespectful to broadcast over and over the last tragic moments of their lives... Real families, real relatives, would have made this clear long ago.
However, being these just digital instruments of propaganda, without any "relatives" of sort, nothing can stop you from broadcasting this awful work of deceit, started over 14 years ago.

Now, before going and delete another comment, stop for a moment and think: was it technically possible in 2001 to fake all this? Wouldn't a Hollywood studio be able to do it, and wouldn't the 5 channels be capable of spreading it live? Wasn't the cause worth the effort? What or who would stop it? Wouldn't fakery be infinietly better than going to the trouble of actually creating indestructible planes capable of flying through steel, and butter towers that would crumble with fire, and controlling thousands of families to keep them quiet or keep their questions fenced within the confines of the main story?
nonhocapito

abirato: yes they have both been deleted.

brianv: I still think Hollywood was involved, and honestly I don't even see the point of questioning it or putting it aside after all these years of research showing plenty of involvement from hollywood people (from "David Angell" to Buscemi, DeNiro etc etc) which doesn't exclude that they used cheap effects, counting perhaps on the downgrading of quality...
Our desire to describe the pigs who did this as cheap and lazy shouldn't blind us to the powerful cone of silence that surrounded the operation, and how it must have involved a lot of powerful people, especially from TV and media. Honestly I think of 9/11 as a media operation first; something that must have been thought of, as a feasible, viable, crazy thing to do, during golf games or parties in L.A. See "wagging the dog", etc.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:abirato: yes they have both been deleted.

brianv: I still think Hollywood was involved, and honestly I don't even see the point of questioning it or putting it aside after all these years of research showing plenty of involvement from hollywood people (from "David Angell" to Buscemi, DeNiro etc etc) which doesn't exclude that they used cheap effects, counting perhaps on the downgrading of quality...
Our desire to describe the pigs who did this as cheap and lazy shouldn't blind us to the powerful cone of silence that surrounded the operation, and how it must have involved a lot of powerful people, especially from TV and media. Honestly I think of 9/11 as a media operation first; something that must have been thought of, as a feasible, viable, crazy thing to do, during golf games or parties in L.A. See "wagging the dog", etc.
I'm talking about the actual production of the images, not the cabbages. It's possible that it was made in Hollywood...if it was decided to spend millions of dollars trying to make it look like a €30 production. No problemo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHfser_9_s

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... .Cabbaging
nonhocapito

...sorry we're off thread a bit but... it's not about 'cabbaging'... those characters, and all the references in movies, are there to envelope, trademark 9/11 within the world of media... it was Holliwood that worked hard to create the cultural context in which 9/11 could eventually happen. Without the long standing world of make believe manifested by Hollywood, newsmedia and the TV, 9/11 would still be a fairy tale in the minds of the pigs in charge. It was the wizard of OZ, the hollywood magician, who made it happen. As to the quality, it wasn't so shitty in 2001; it was good enough for TV, which was all that was needed. Imagining a group of boys in an army garage is doing them a favor, really, by painting their wide, pluridecennal conspiracy as little more than a rogue CIA operation or something.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:...sorry we're off thread a bit but... it's not about 'cabbaging'... those characters, and all the references in movies, are there to envelope, trademark 9/11 within the world of media... it was Holliwood that worked hard to create the cultural context in which 9/11 could eventually happen. Without the long standing world of make believe manifested by Hollywood, newsmedia and the TV, 9/11 would still be a fairy tale in the minds of the pigs in charge. It was the wizard of OZ, the hollywood magician, who made it happen. As to the quality, it wasn't so shitty in 2001; it was good enough for TV, which was all that was needed. Imagining a group of boys in an army garage is doing them a favor, really, by painting their wide, pluridecennal conspiracy as little more than a rogue CIA operation or something.
Indeed, and apologies! Good enough for TV you say? :lol: They have State of the Art Digital Broadcasting equipment and we get this pile of Camera Mapped Matte shite?

That doesn't mean I don't agree with everything you have said regarding the freaskshow.

Mod please feel free to shift this derailment.
Vladislaw

Unread post by Vladislaw »

Simon, could you show me where i can look these dimensions of window?
I need source of information
I cant find something of drawings, plans etc about real dimesions of windows

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): Here's an official reference as to the dimensions of the WTC windows: https://collection.911memorial.org/Detail/objects/6980
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE WTC MIDGET MAN

Alright, folks...

I presume some of you are still "on the fence" regarding my longstanding claims that ALL the 9/11 imagery of "people jumping out of the WTC" was ENTIRELY created in a studio. There are a number of videos of aspiring debunkers of my "King Kong Man" demonstration to be found on Youtube - such as this :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az4mxJo4Y7s

Here's what is claimed in the description of the above "King Kong Man debunking video" :
This video shows that the seemingly 'giant people' leaning out of the World Trade Center windows in fact have perfectly normal heights. The body height of these people is distorted relative to the windows heights because of the steep camera angle, and because the people are leaning towards the camera.

Thus the conspiracy theories claiming that the 'giant people size' in the videos of the WTC attacks 'irrefutably prove' that these videos (if not the entire attacks) were fabricated using CGI, are debunked.

Well, ladies and gents, it so happens that - back in 1993 when a bomb supposedly exploded in the WTC garages, allegedly killing six people - the below image was aired on ABC TV (commented by ABC TV's top anchor at the time, Peter Jennings) :

source: at 1:14 into this short ABC TV newsclip : https://twitter.com/ABC/status/968186008046129153

Of course, one firstly has to wonder how this shot of our "Midget Man peeking out of a smashed WTC window" could possibly have been filmed from ground level. Secondly, should we just accept that the angle of this rare shot of a man standing in a WTC window (aired on TV in 1993) being practically identical to the angle of the "King Kong Man" shot (aired on TV in 2001) as a matter of "coincidental happenstance"? Thirdly, why are these images of Midget Man so incredibly "whitewashed" (i.e. abnormally "overexposed")? It's not like video cameras back in 1993 where ALL THAT crappy. Please go watch that video - and replay the few seconds (from 1:14 onwards) which show this Midget Man standing in a WTC window - and then, watch closely when the "camera shot zooms out". It's hilarious.

Now - and to settle this matter once and for all - compare the above Midget Man above (aired on ABC TV in 1993) with my King Kong Man (aired on ABC TV in 2001):

I'm afraid it's game over for all the aspiring debunkers of my "King Kong Man": we now have definitive proof that these images (purportedly depicting people standing in the WTC windows in 1993 AND 2001) were completely computer-generated and thus, do not represent reality.

End of story. Definitive end of story, that is: ALL the imagery of 9/11 aired on TV was nothing but a prefabricated "Hollywood movie" - as comprehensively proven here at Cluesforum with more than ten years of additional research following my 2007 September Clues documentary.