Tiger Woods' 9/11 Mistress

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
obrien

Tiger Woods' 9/11 Mistress

Unread post by obrien »

i tried to post this as a new thread but it said i dont have permission to do that, so im posting it here. if a mod decides its worthy and has the time, it would be nice if it could be posted as its own thread so it doesnt mess with this one.

tiger woods' 9/11 mistress

him:
http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/29/tiger- ... tiger.html

Sports' First Billion-Dollar Man
Kurt Badenhausen, 09.29.09, 07:25 PM EDT
Tiger Woods cracks the 1 billion mark in career earnings.

her past:
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/gall ... 10,00.html
Rachel Uchitel lost her fiance James Andrew O'Grady in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre in New York.

her present:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... olBBteiOFL
"Rachel Uchitel: The night I met Tiger Woods & my life spun out of control"

detailed:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/23 ... 3927.shtml

Alleged Tiger Woods Mistress Rachel Uchitel Suffered 9/11 Tragedy Before Spotlight

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Rachel Uchitel has been adamant that she is not having an affair with Tiger Woods, the golf great whose strange Nov. 27 car accident still remains a mystery despite an ongoing and frustrated police investigation.

PICTURES: Tiger Woods Mistress Rumors

But the 34-year-old New York nightclub hostess' love life has been in the spotlight before, for radically different reasons.

Photo: Rachel Uchitel hold's her dead fiance's photo shortly after Sept. 11, 2001.

PICTURES: Tiger Woods Mistress Rumors

Uchitel first gained attention in the wake of September 11, when she lost her fianc?, Andy O'Grady, in the South Tower of the World Trade Center.

Her grief stricken photo appeared in the New York Post as she clutched her fianc?'s picture.

CBS Affiliate WCBS-TV spoke with her a year after the 9/11 attacks at Ground Zero.

"When I think of Andy I no longer cry. I smile and I laugh. I'm at that point now. I can go on everyday knowing that somebody like him chose me to love," Uchitel told the New York station.

But the tragedy also led to an unlikely new love, according to a 2004 New York Times profile that showcased Uchitel and her new husband Steven Ehrenkranz.

On Sept. 11, Ehrenkranz had left the Twin Towers shortly before the first plane made impact, according to the paper.

Days later Ehrenkranz was shocked to see Uchitel's photo in the New York Post. The two had attended private school together as teens, said the Times. Two years later they ran into each other at a party and started a long friendship that turned into a courtship. The pair married on Nov. 2004.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/12/fashi ... 2VOWS.html

On the morning of 9/11, Steven Ehrenkranz had just finished a round of job interviews at the Cantor Fitzgerald offices at the World Trade Center. Anxious to get back to work at another brokerage firm nearby, he declined to stay for one last interview. As he reached his office, he turned to see the first plane hit. He said he learned not long after that "everyone I just interviewed with was dead."

A few days later, he was stunned when he recognized the tearful blond woman in a photo on the cover of The New York Post — holding a picture of her fianc?, James Andrew O'Grady, who was missing in the towers' collapse.

"'Oh, my God, that's Rachel,' " he recalled thinking. He knew the woman, Rachel Uchitel, from their private-school days in their early teens, but they had been out of touch for years.

Mr. Ehrenkranz had not seen her since the mid-1990's, when he and his friend Jason Strauss, who was then dating Ms. Uchitel, were partners in a party-planning venture. In a flirtatious moment, he said, he and Ms. Uchitel joked that "in another world," they would be dating. It was indeed another world in 2003 when he ran into her at a New York Halloween party.

Ms. Uchitel received confirmation in early 2002 that her fianc? had died. But she had gone though a delayed grieving process. "I was very strong after the night of 9/11," said Ms. Uchitel, who was then a television producer at Bloomberg, the business news company. But two years after the attacks, she experienced a "massive breakdown," she said. "I couldn't get through the day."

She added: "I felt like everyone else had forgotten about it. I was resentful. Lonely." Her grief rekindled old sorrows, the death of her father in 1991, and that of a grandfather who had been an owner of the New York nightclub El Morocco, in 2000. She took a leave from her job and sought therapy.

At the Halloween party, her conversation with Mr. Ehrenkranz had been casual. But they got together a few weeks later, when both happened to be in Florida. At dinner with friends in South Beach, one of them, Turney Duff, said, "you could kind of tell there was something between them."

What followed was a friendship that included "nights just watching TV for four hours holding hands," said Mr. Ehrenkranz, now 29 and a trader for Stuart Frankel & Company. Ms. Uchitel, also 29, added, "I kept thinking, `Why can't I find someone I connect with like Steven?' "

After the holidays that followed the friendship took a serious turn. It was helped along by the fact that despite Ms. Uchitel's tragic romance, "She never made me feel like I'm playing second fiddle," Mr. Ehrenkranz said.

Mr. Ehrenkranz began spending nearly every night at Ms. Uchitel's apartment; they chose hers rather than his in part because she wanted to be with her dogs, which she had acquired in the wake of 9/11. "She treats them like they hold the secret to world peace," Mr. Ehrenkranz said with a laugh.

The dogs do hold special meaning for Ms. Uchitel. She and Mr. O'Grady had purchased one about a month before 9/11. When that dog suddenly died of distemper, Ms. Uchitel said, she was disconsolate. "But Andy kept telling me, `The dog didn't know he was going to die. He had a great life with us for a month,' " she recalled.

"Andy taught me amazing lessons," Ms. Uchitel said, including how to appreciate the present moment. Echoing sentiments reminiscent of Emily's in Thornton Wilder's "Our Town," Ms. Uchitel added: "It's great to have a person in your life now, to go through the joys and sorrows together. Everyone assumes you're going to live till 90 years old; it's not necessarily true."

On the evening of Nov. 20 she and Mr. Ehrenkranz were married in the Deco splendor of the new Cipriani event space in the Toy Building in New York. In lieu of bouquets, bridesmaids carried candles, placing them on pedestals, creating an inner circle under the huppah. The sylphlike bride floated up the aisle in a satin Reem Acra gown for an interfaith ceremony led by Dr. David M. Posner, the senior rabbi at Congregation Emanu-El in New York, along with the Rev. Scotty McLennan, the dean for religious life at Stanford University. A quartet played "Ode to Joy" at the end of the service as the bride raised her bouquet in jubilation.

"She's so brave to be vulnerable again," said Annelise Peterson, the maid of honor, on the day before the wedding. (She, too, lost her boyfriend on 9/11, and her brother.) "It gives the world, and me, so much hope."

final outcome:
Four months later, they divorced.

the 9/11 pic of her was a very effective psyop. some examples of its success:

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/James_Andrew_OGrady.php
I am from Salem Oregon, and our paper on September 14, 2001 had a heart-wrenching picture of Rachel Uchitel on the front "searching for her missing fiance". I've always wondered her story, their story, and how she is now. I cried over this picture at least a dozen times over the past few years and as I pull it out of my box again today, I cry for her and what she went through. You and your family has been in my prayers and will continue to be forever because I'm sure your memories will not be forgotten.
*** Posted by Sarah Wilson on 2003-09-11 ***

http://www.canada.com/national/features ... 82852158AE
But there is one single image, among the thousands published in newspapers, magazines and on the screen this past year, that I can't get out of my head.

In it, 26-year-old Rachel Uchitel of Manhattan stands, shoulders pitched forward in despair, outside Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City, two days after the World Trade Center towers crashed to the ground.

Her 32-year-old fiance, Andy O'Grady, is surely dead, somewhere in the crush that was the South Tower. He was a bond salesman with Sandler O'Neill & Partners, 104 floors up, and they were newly engaged.

In the photo, Rachel is weeping before the photographer, pleading with him and anyone who will listen to help her find Andy.

I first saw the picture on the front page of another paper, and couldn't stop looking at it. At Rachel's broken face, at her beauty, her stylish white tank top so clean and bright against the suffocating grey of the street, at her well-cut blonde hair, and the way she cradled the flyer printed with details and pictures of Andy.

I couldn't take my eyes off her engagement ring, which was glorious and nudged the side of the flyer, as if it was holding Andy close to her body. She was tanned and slim, wearing exquisite simple jewellery.

She was, is, the quintessential American beauty.

And this, this, I thought, is surely the target of the terrorists, this is what is being attacked, this country's richness of spirit, its youthful, confident power, its promise of the future, its bountiful hope, its open vulnerability.

yet, i cant find a copy of that pic anywhere, not quickly or readily at least...
http://tinyurl.com/yzfdmpu
http://tinyurl.com/yg7opsn
http://tinyurl.com/yje9ukv

but here it is:
http://www.balkanforum.info/f9/so-erleb ... ber-74710/
http://tinyurl.com/yzemwen
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/10/26 ... -star.html
http://www.philippraess.ch/0911/leute/1109-03.jpg

notice all the sources are foreign, none in english or from an english speaking site. the only nameworthy american english source with that pic (excluding cbs's recent one, which does not show up when using common search terms):

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/specials ... st-attacks
http://www.herald-dispatch.com/archive/ ... 848658.jpg
Copyright 2001 The Herald-Dispatch
Rachel Uchitel makes an emotional plea as she searches for her fiance James Andrew O'Grady outside Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan on Sept. 13, 2001. O'Grady was working on the 104th floor of Tower 2 of New York's World Trade Center that was destroyed in the terrorist attack on Sept. 11, 2001. (AP Photo/CP,Andrew Vaughan)

she used to work for bloomberg as a news producer:
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rac ... id=9211200
After the terror attacks of 9/11, Rachel Uchitel "had something of a breakdown and felt very lost," leaving behind a career as a news producer in New York to work the door of a Las Vegas nightclub, glad-handing celebrities and closely protecting their privacy, her mother told ABC News.com.

http://news.aol.com/article/club-promot ... ies/793166
Uchitel's mother Susan defended her daughter to ABC News, noting that the 34-year-old was a news producer for Bloomberg until her fiance died in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

"Her friends opened a nightclub in Las Vegas and invited her to join them," her mother said, explaining how her daughter's new career began.

http://www.sundayvision.co.ug/detail.ph ... sId=455246

DISASTER 9/11: The World Trade Centre. Inset is Rachel

ON September 11 2001, 32-year-old investment banker Andy O'Grady died trying to escape from the World Trade Center. His fiancee, Rachel Uchitel, 30, a TV news producer, thought she would never find love again.

Andy was watching the weather channel when I handed him the photographs I’d just developed from our recent trip to Greece.

He wanted to take them to show people at his office, the investment bank Sandler O’Neill and Partners, where he was a managing director.

It was on the 10th floor of the World Trade Center. I had a funny feeling he was going to lose the pictures so I asked him to give me the negatives first. How could I have known they’d be the last pictures ever taken of us together?
I grabbed my keys and left for work at 5:00am without even kissing him goodbye.

Shortly after the first plane hit the north tower, Andy called and said, “Rachel, I’m watching people either jump or get pushed out of the window.”

Although he sounded frantic, I never thought he was in any danger — it wasn’t his building that was on fire. In fact, since Andy had such a great bird’s eye view of what was happening, he was telling me what he could see and I was passing it on to our anchor at Bloomberg Financial News, who was reporting the story on TV.

Out of curiosity, and not because I was concerned about Andy’s safety, I asked him if his building was being evacuated. He told me it wasn’t, but as time went on he became more distraught. The last thing he said to me was: “I’ve got to get out of here.”

On the monitor moments later, I watched as the second plane slammed into the south tower. Now, reporters were referring to the story as an act of terrorism. I began to panic as I dialled Andy’s phone number. When he didn’t pick up, I tried to email him. Nothing.
I knew it was Andy’s building that had collapsed because he always used to tell me: “I work in the one without the steeple on it.”

I was numb with shock. I remember falling to the floor and thinking: “There’s no way he’s going to be dead. This can’t be my life. I’m not going to be that girl who loses her fianc? in the World Trade Center.”

I stayed at work until 5:00pm that day, wanting to be where the most up-to-the-minute news was being reported.

When I got back home, I looked at the pillow he’d slept on the night before, a pair of socks, the underwear he’d left near the hamper in the bathroom after getting into the shower.

For the next 36 hours, I did nothing but sit by the telephone and stare at the front door, waiting for Andy to come home. As the minutes grew longer, I knew there was less and less chance of him returning. I just cried and screamed in desperation.

My mother gave me Valium to calm my nerves. I simply couldn’t believe what was happening. After seeing people on TV gathering at hospitals and putting up flyers I decided to do the same.
On Thursday, September 13, I went to Manhattan’s Bellevue Hospital. I was in a total daze.

Soon, a bunch of photographers approached me and asked me who I was looking for. The next thing I knew I was on the cover of every newspaper in the world. It was good to have my most vulnerable moment photographed like that because it meant people wanted to know who Andy was, they wanted to help find him. Receiving hundreds of letters of support made me feel as if I wasn’t going through this alone.

Andy’s body was discovered on New Year’s Eve. I called the morgue’s office, trying to put the pieces together and figure out how he was killed. When they wouldn’t release any details I became hysterical. All I know is that his cause of death was due to blunt trauma, which basically means he was hit by something.

How could something that started out brilliantly end so badly? Andy and I often used to laugh about how we met. In fact, he loved telling the story.

In September 1998, friends set us up on a blind date. Before we’d even had a chance to go for dinner, he called me at work and offered to give me a lift home. I thought it was a really sweet thing to do, but I later discovered he just wanted to check me out before he committed to a date! I turned the lift down anyway, because I had a really bad outfit on that day. Undeterred, Andy showed up at my apartment that evening with ginger ale and bagels.

Andy’s funeral was on January 18, 2002 and for the next 18 months I was really strong. He’d taught me to create a foundation for myself so that if anything ever happened to him, I could stand on my own. It was a very big thing for him. He would often tell me, “I don’t want you to need me, I want you to want me around.”

In July 2003, I took a leave of absence from Bloomberg — the events of September 11 had finally caught up with me. I was suffering from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.

By October 2003, after having sought therapy, I was finally able to say goodbye to my past and to Andy. It was at this time that I ran into an old childhood friend, Steven Ehrenkranz, 30, a trader on the New York Stock Exchange. We bumped into each other at a Halloween Party.

We’d known each other since our school days, at the age of 12. Steven said he’d read about what happened to me in the New York Post and that he was sorry. He later told me that he’d been in the north tower of the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, interviewing for a job with a brokerage firm, shortly before the first plane hit. All the guys who he’d been interviewed with were now dead.

After the party, we quickly became best friends. Steven would come over every day to watch TV or our all-time favourite film, Serendipity, or he’d help me walk my two dogs, Rudy and Ozzie.

I always thought Steven had an amazing personality. He was so funny, so confident, so generous — and I remember thinking: “The girl who ends up catching his eye and heart will be the luckiest girl in the world.” It never occurred to me that I might be that girl.
Early in 2004 Steven asked me, “Don’t you think it’s weird that I’d rather be with you than with the girl I’m dating?” I answered: “No, I think we have a really great friendship.”

When he suggested we try dating, my initial thought was, “No way.” I wasn’t sure if I could be physically attracted to someone I’d known for so long, but secretly I was thinking: “Why can’t I find someone I connect with like Steven?” Inevitably, all the guys I’d been attracted to turned out to be losers. And since I knew, deep down, Steven was the type of person I wanted to be with, we started dating.

Over Valentine’s Day weekend Steven told me he loved me. I wasn’t surprised because I already knew he loved me as a friend; we were so close, I knew he’d do anything for me. When we got together, I remember telling him, “If we’re going to take this step and risk our friendship, you’d better be prepared to marry me.” I didn’t want to have to go through the heartache of losing my best friend just because we wanted to try sleeping together.

In May, almost two years to the day Andy and I were to marry, and one month after Steven and I met, we moved in together. Things might’ve been happening very quickly between us, but in my heart I felt that it was right.

We married on November 20, 2004. It was an interfaith ceremony — Steven’s family is Jewish, mine is Presbyterian. I had eight bridesmaids who carried candles, as opposed to bouquets, and placed them under the canopy where we stood. On that day I felt so lucky and so incredibly happy that, despite losing Andy, I had been able to find someone else whom I could love.

I believe Steven was hand-picked to survive that day so that he could be there for me. Andy would have liked Steven. They share so many amazing qualities. In fact, I often feel as if Steven and Andy were made from the same mould.

I don’t feel bad about having found love again. I try not to think about whether or not this chain of events was meant to be. I’ve made the decision to love and be with Steven for as long as I’m around.
I’d like to start working again, maybe set up my own company. Perhaps in a year or two I’ll fall pregnant. All I know is that I’m going to try and make the most of my life.

GLAMOUR MAGAZINE

Published on: Sunday, 11th September, 2005
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

moved - you can start threads here, obrien

interesting topic. i'd be curious what others have to say about whether this girlfriend is a single real person or not.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

obrien 4 Dec 3 2009, 06:39 AM wrote:
"Rachel Uchitel: The night I met Tiger Woods & my life spun out of control"

One and the same woman? Yeah, rrright.
Looks like someone else is "spinning out of control" here... :P

ImageImageImage

Most likely the big media hype around sultry "Rachel Uchitel" and her alleged affair with Tiger Woods is but the latest psyop to attract new attention to the "WTC VICTIMS"... The perps are now resorting to recycling their old 'heartbreaking' 9/11 stories. In the process, they weren't even able to produce a "Rachel Uchitel" remotely resembling "blonde-holding-her-missing-boyfriend's-pamphlet". Pretty lame, really. :rolleyes:
http://www.septemberclues.org
sandyman

Unread post by sandyman »

Total fake. Or plastic surgery addict lol. :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

What a strange situation. If the current 'Rachel Uchitel' is an actor masquerading as a vicsim-backstopper (what an odd concept to contemplate), it is still possible Tiger had an affair with someone. If this news item is to be believed, his wife, Elin, just forced him to sign a much more lucrative prenup.

And now The Daily Beast is reporting that Elin Woods is renegotiating that prenup to get an immediate 5 million payout from her husband and as much as 55 million more to stay with him for two more years.
But apparently there's also a behavioral component to all this: Elin Woods must "be a dutiful wife in showing up with him at social events and in public as if they were still the perfect couple, and sign a nondisclosure form that will prevent her from ever telling her story."

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil ... olf,206529

Why would Tiger do this if he's clean?

Why would the powers-that-be decide to go after Tiger? They don't usually go after people this rich, who have no political life at all.
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

In "9/11 The Falling Man" part 5 she appears at 2.09 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-e9kdWc ... re=related

Does it look like she has some sort of earplug in?

It's the thick black line (or cable) in the upper part of her ear.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Culto 4 Dec 4 2009, 05:34 PM wrote: In "9/11 The Falling Man" part 5 she appears at 2.09 :

Veering off for a moment: “I thought it looked like the man in Dicky Drew's picture? looked an awful lot like him. And I almost doubted myself: how is it possible that I’d do all this work and then chance upon a poster in Time square.”

Woah. He recognised the bloke from this picture?

Blow it up: isn't that figure Shopped into the background, anyway? Did this c*%unt not suspect something even after having the image 'enhanced'?

I don't see the cable in the ear, but she's a lying cheating low down humpty-back pixelated shill, flesh and blood I suspect but could be seeing blond shagability where none in fact exists.

More wine?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

idschmyd 4 Dec 4 2009, 11:13 PM wrote:
Culto 4 Dec 4 2009, 05:34 PM wrote: In "9/11 The Falling Man" part 5 she appears at 2.09 :

Veering off for a moment: “I thought it looked like the man in Dicky Drew's picture? looked an awful lot like him. And I almost doubted myself: how is it possible that I’d do all this work and then chance upon a poster in Time square.”

Woah. He recognised the bloke from this picture?

Blow it up: isn't that figure Shopped into the background, anyway? Did this c*%unt not suspect something even after having the image 'enhanced'?

I don't see the cable in the ear, but she's a lying cheating low down humpty-back pixelated shill, flesh and blood I suspect but could be seeing blond shagability where none in fact exists.

More wine?
idschmyd,

We must give credit to the photographer that took this fantastic picture of "Jonathan" and I hope he is still travelling with the circus as the freak he must be with his 400 feet long arms cos you have to ask yourselves:

"WHERE IS THE FUCKING CAMERA POSITIONED" and remember it's a series of pictures of "Jonathan", haha.

No camera was ever involved in this picture and I bet its one of those Sony "Carmen Taylor" Mavica deals going on.

Brian, can you check the exif?

D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This is the page where I saw proof that all jumpers were photoshop creations. Oddly, the page no longer includes any of the photoshopped 'pictures', and many links on the page no longer work.

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=227279

What do 'jumpers' have to do with Tiger?
idschmyd

D.Duck 4 Dec 5 2009, 04:53 PM wrote: We must give credit to the photographer that took this fantastic picture of "Jonathan" and I hope he is still travelling with the circus as the freak he must be with his 400 feet long arms cos you have to ask yourselves:

"WHERE IS THE FUCKING CAMERA POSISIONED" and remember its a series of pictures of "Jonathan", haha.
Good point, Doc, but I think the incredible temperatures made people taller. My uncle's workmate's cousin had to duck when Flight 175 came over.

Tiger has everything to do with jumpers: he's a golfer. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario @ Dec 5 2009, 09:18 PM wrote: What do 'jumpers' have to do with Tiger?
Fbenario,

As our new member Culto has found, 'Rachel Uchitel' is featured in the umpteenth, outrageously contrived 9/11 soap-documentary "THE FALLING MAN".

'Rachel Uchitel' (Tiger Woods alleged lover) appears here at 2.09 :

That makes the Tiger Woods/Rachel Uchitel soap-story very much connected to the 'jumpers'. In any case, it involves a 9/11 actress who posed as a fake WTC victim's girlfriend. My question to Tiger would be: Are you aware that your enormous fame is being used to prop up the gigantic 9/11 hoax?
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Actor playing role of simulated victim's father notes change in actress playing role of simulated victim's fiancee for FOX humor-magazine/propaganda-outlet NY Post.

Take a look at these painfully awkward articles and comments apologizing for the failure to produce the same actress in the role of "Rachel Uchitel".

Many of the comments show a dim awareness of the failure of the current actress to look like her predecessor. If they only knew!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... jNMxVg3uEP

Dad of slain WTC beau says Rachel's not girl he knew
New York Post - ‎Dec 5, 2009‎

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... dlcSZzn3oL

A little obvious, even for FOX, no?

PHOTOS: RACHEL UCHITEL's TRANSFORMATION

"The last time I saw her was at the burial of my son -- she’s not the person she appears to be now," said James O’Grady, whose tragic son, Andy O’Grady, had been engaged to Uchitel when he perished on 9/11.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... z0Yx1SIkEu
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

Inevitably, all the guys I’d been attracted to turned out to be losers.
I guess she won't be missing "Andy" too much.
idschmyd

fred 4 Dec 6 2009, 11:36 PM wrote: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... jNMxVg3uEP
Article opens ""She was a different person then."

It's alarmingly honest, isn't it? Looking into a character in the M11 saga who has multiple published images I came across an article which opened "All the photos are the same photo," which knocked me back for a moment. It was referring to the lady's ever-present smile.
obrien

Unread post by obrien »

since woods is again current "news" i thought this thread could use an update. when i posted this months ago, the uchitel woods story had just broken, and she was FULLY denying that any relationship existed between her and the golfer. but then later she came clean and confessed that she did actually have a relationship with woods (december 3rd 2009):

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp& ... 1dfb0a78c2

in trying to see the bigger picture here with the whole woods spectacle, i think the following compilation of bios and infos about woods' wife's mother is noteworthy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbro_Holmberg

Barbro Holmberg (born April 7, 1952, Stensele, Swedish Lapland) is a Swedish Social Democratic politician. On October 10, 2003 she was appointed Minister for Migration and Asylum Policy in the Swedish Government. As a consequence of the 2006 government election she left office on October 6, 2006. Holmberg is the governor of G?vleborg County.[1]

She has a degree in social work from the Department of Social Work, Stockholm University.

She has been married twice. Her marriage with radio journalist Thomas Nordegren produced three children: one son, Axel and twin daughters Elin and Josefin. Elin Nordegren is married to Tiger Woods, an American professional golf player, currently ranked # 1 in the World Golf rankings. Holmberg has two grandchildren, Sam and Charlie, both children of her daughter, Elin, and Woods.

http://www.norden.org/en/persons/barbro-holmberg
Political party: Swedish Social Democratic Party (s)
Nationality: Swedish
Year of birth: 1952
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +46-08-405 10 00
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SV) Minister for Migration Affairs Oct 01, 2003 Oct 01, 2006

http://www.earthcharterinaction.org/con ... uncil.html
ECI Council The ECI Council oversees the work of the Earth Charter International Secretariat. It sets major goals, policies, and strategies for ECI, and provides guidance and leadership to the broader Initiative. The ECI Council is not a legally incorporated entity. The Council elects its own members in consultation with members of the global network of Earth Charter supporters.

Council Members: Barbro Holmberg (Sweden)

Barbro Holmberg is a recognized Swedish Social Democratic politician. She has served for many years the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In 1999, she became a political adviser and got involved with the Ministry’s Children Project as a project leader. In 2002, she was appointed as the state secretary for that ministry, and during the period of 2003 to 2006, she served as the minister for asylum and migration. In addition to her involvement with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, she also served as the secretary of the Committee on the Convention on the Rights of the Child and secretary of the Committee on the Convention on the Rights of the Child. She is the author of several books. The latter one deals with issues of women’s rights. Ms. Holmberg has also been the editor of two magazines: Social Politics Magazine and Psychology Magazine, a publication for Swedish psychologists. Currently, Ms. Holmberg works as deputy member of the Board of the Swedish Riksbank (National Bank) and as a county governor in Sweden.

Council Co-Chairs: Steven Rockefeller (United States)

http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/barbro ... areer.html
2003 ? Minister, Ministry for Foreign Affairs 2003 ? Director-General, Swedish Migration Board 2002 ? State Secretary , Ministry for Foreign Affairs 1999 ? Political Adviser, Ministry for Foreign Affairs 1999 ? Project Leader, the Children's Project, Ministry for Foreign Affairs 1998 ? Secretary of the Committee appointed to review the activities of the Office of the Children's Ombudsman 1996 ? Secretary of the Committee on the Convention on the Rights of the Child (appointed to review Swedish legislation and practice in relation to the UN Convention) 1995 ? Editor, Socialpolitik magazine 1989 ? Freelance (assignments from the National Institute of Public Health, National Board of Health and Welfare, Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, Swedish Alcohol Retailing Monopoly, Swedish Association of Local Authorities, etc.) 1980 ? Editor, PsykologTidningen magazine 1977 ? Information Officer, National Association for Aid to Drug Abusers (RFHL) 1976 ? Research Assistant, National Board of Health and Welfare

Right to appeal under threat
http://socialistworld.net/eng/2003/11/27swed.html

The new Swedish migration minister, Barbro Holmberg, defends this EU-led attack. In an interview in the paper ‘Dagens Nyheter’, she admitted that the Swedish government is worried that “more and more asylum seekers end up in Sweden. Yes, I think that one reason for common rules is that all countries should take their responsibility. Now it is very much the case that they try to give it to someone else.”

What “responsibility”, however, does Holmberg or Prime Minister G?ran Persson, expect from for example the Italian government? Umberto Bossi, government minister and leader of Lega Nord, previously this year advocated that Italian gun-ships should fire at boats with refugees. Barbro Holmberg is bluffing when she pretends that the “harmonisation” is just a redivision of costs. If that were the case, more governments would be opposed.

The real motives become clearer when we know that Barbro Holmberg and the Swedish social democratic government, in parallel with EU plans, are preparing a further worsening of the Swedish refugee policies.

“We will abolish the right to appeal after a final no decision”, Holmberg explained. If this rule had been decided ten years ago, thousands of refugees who today have been given asylum in Sweden would have been deported or driven into hiding. One such case is Okoth Osewe, from Kenya, a well known member of R?ttvisepartiet Socialisterna (CWI in Sweden). The threat against his life in Kenya was not considered enough reason to allow him to stay in Sweden when Okoth’s application was first dealt with by the authorities. Only after a big public campaign did he get asylum in 1995.

It is a fact that the Migration Office and the Foreigners’ Bureau often play down the accounts from the refugees. Tortured and seriously ill people have been deported. Many did not dare to tell their real story at the first interview. Those who fight for the right of asylum have often only been able to intervene and campaign after a first no decision.

Barbro Holmberg claims that the right to appeal will be abolished out of consideration for the children. “They sink roots and friends”, if the parents are allowed an appeal. By this logic, if would have been better for nine year old Nadina Imamovic to have been deported years ago. Nadina has a serious eye illness, which cannot be treated properly in Bosnia to where she was deported this year. Her parents fought for years for the family’s right to stay. The obvious fault is, of course, not with the right of appeal, but with the politicians who sent her away in such a cold blooded fashion.

Barbro Holmberg claims that she shouldn’t be criticised, because “a lot of fighting over these issues ... can be exploited by xenophobic groups.” But it is entirely justifiable campaigning by socialists, workers and refugee groups that in many cases have forced the authorities to reverse their decisions and grant asylum. What the racist organisations are really able to exploit are racist asylum policies.
In Italy, in recent years, big demonstrations have been organised against the inhuman refugee policies of the Berlusconi government. Radical unions like the Metal Workers have participated. This is needed in Sweden and in the EU as a whole.

EU report slams Sweden for CIA deportations
http://www.thelocal.se/3662/20060427/

Sweden has been fiercely criticised in a preliminary report from the European Parliament committee investigating the use of European airports by the CIA for transporting suspected terrorists.
The government takes the criticism seriously, said migration minister Barbro Holmberg.

The Italian author of the report, Claudio Fava, proposed that the European Parliament should single out Sweden for handing over two Egyptians suspected of terrorism to CIA agents at Bromma airport in December 2001.

They were taken to Egypt despite the fact that the Swedish authorities knew that there was a high risk that the pair would be tortured or subjected to inhumane treatment.

EU member of parliament Cecilia Malmstr?m described the criticism as 'devastating' and complained that the Swedish government still had not come clean about the deportations.

Inger Segelstr?m, a Social Democrat who, along with Malmstr?m, is a member of the CIA committee, was less critical of her party colleagues in Sweden. She argued that the report was unclear and said that the Swedish government had requested an independent inquiry into what happened to the men in Egypt.

Barbro Holmberg told TT that the report had not taken into consideration the fact that Sweden had now changed its procedures.

"We take this and previous criticism seriously but such a deportation could never happen today. A court had made a risk assessment and the government would be obliged to consider its decision," she said.

Holmberg rejected the suggestion that Sweden was not giving the full story.

"On the contrary, we have pushed for an independent investigation, but Egypt has said no," she said, adding that the Swedish side of the affair had been investigated thoroughly.

Claudio Fava proposed that the EU parliament should condemn the use of 'diplomatic guarantees' that people will be treated humanely when they are deported.

These guarantees are not worth much if they do not fulfil the objective of protecting an individual's rights, he said, in an indirect dig at Sweden, which received such guarantees from Egypt.

The CIA committee said there is evidence that on a number of occasions the CIA either kidnapped or illegally arrested suspected terrorists and transported them illegally through European territory.

Sweden 'violated' torture treaty
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... 03body.jpg

Sweden has been found guilty of violating the international convention against torture for deporting a terror suspect to Egypt.

The UN's committee against torture said Sweden should have known that Egypt consistently tortured detainees.

At the time, the Swedish government said it had been given assurances that Ahmed Agiza would be treated fairly.

Correspondents say the ruling is a blow to Sweden which prides itself on its human rights record.

'Widespread torture'

The UN said Sweden breached its duties when it extradited asylum seeker Agiza in December 2001.

Agiza, a former member of Islamic Jihad, was sentenced in his absence to 25 years in jail in 1998.

He applied for asylum in Sweden three years later but was turned down on security grounds.

He was handed over to US authorities who chained and hooded him and flew him to jail in Egypt.

Agiza's family claim he was subject to electric shock treatment and other abuses in the first weeks after being placed in Egyptian custody.

But Swedish officials who visited him in prison said they saw no signs of torture.
His family lodged a complaint with the UN committee against torture in 2003.

In its ruling, the committee said: "Egypt resorted to consistent and widespread use of torture against detainees and that the risk of such treatment was particularly high in the case of detainees held for political and security reasons."

Sweden's Migration Minister Barbro Holmberg said her government was taking the judgement seriously.

"This is serious criticism, we will analyze this carefully to see what guidance this can give for the future," she told Swedish news agency TT.

see also:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... f&oq=&aqi=

DNA tests for asylum seekers?
http://www.unhcr.se/SE/news/pdf/February_06.pdf

Barbro Holmberg, Minister for Migration and Asylum Policy is proposing that the Swedish Migration Board (Migrationsverket) be given powers to carry out DNA tests on children and others seeking permanent residence in Sweden so as to reunite them with their families. “It will be an additional tool in the work to confirm relationships between people,” says Barbro Holmberg. Child Ombudsman Lena Nyberg is cautious, however. The aim of the proposal is to make it simpler for families to be reunited and to protect children from being exploited. “It’s possible that this will help us tackle the problem of children coming here with people who aren’t their parents and then being exploited,” says Barbro Holmberg. Lena Nyberg has not yet read the whole proposal but has previously expressed concern that DNA tests can make things worse for families where the mother has been raped, for example during war. “If this measure is not made voluntary in practice, then it is a worrying development,” says Lena Nyberg.

(Svenska Dagbladet p. 10, 2 February 2006, SPR translation)

http://www.swedenabroad.com/SelectImage ... il2006.pdf
10-11 April Barbro Holmberg, Minister for Migration and Asylum Policy, will visit Beijing to have meetings with the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Public Security Bureau on the issue of the Chinese children that have come alone to Sweden and later disappeared.

Migration minister visit clarified
By Christer Nilsson
http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?c ... ws_id=1111

Sweden’s Migration Minister Ms Barbro Holmberg arrives in Bangkok Friday morning 24 September for ‘quota intake of refugees in Thailand’. She starts by meeting the UNHCR regional representative, the NSC secretary general and finally media in Bangkok on Friday. On Saturday she travels to Mae Sot to follow quota work. The trip finishes with a refugee camp visit on Sunday.
Created 2004-09-22

The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
PRESS-RELASES BY THE MEDIA SERVICE OF THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS
http://www.mia.gov.az/?/en/news/view/66/

Interior Minister of Azerbaijan Ramil Usubov met with visiting Swedish Minister for Migration and Asylum Policy Ms. Barbro Holmberg. Colonel-General Usubov informed Minister Holmberg on legal reforms being implemented in Azerbaijan, crime situation in the country and measures to bring the activity of police to conformity with democratic values. Pointed out the importance of migration processes regulation for every country to ensure its security, he advised that in July 2004, a Department for fighting human trafficking was established, and in August 2005 the Ministry set up a Migration service. “On the other hand, the Azerbaijani Government is now considering the draft readmission agreements with Germany, Austria, Benelux, Switzerland, Russia and Turkey. If the intergovernmental agreement is reached, the same could be done with Sweden, as well” the Interior Minister said. Mr. Barbro Holmberg thanked the Minister for the information, and stressed the necessity of training personnel engaged in migration problems. He described her visit as an important step towards future cooperation between Azerbaijan and Sweden in this sphere.

3 books by her:
http://www.allbookstores.com/author/Bar ... mberg.html

September 14, 2006 - Statement by H.E. Ms Barbro Holmberg, Minister for Migration and Asylum Policy at the High Level Dialogue on Migration and Development before the United Nations (whose head was Kofi Annan):
http://www.swedenabroad.com/Page____52734.aspx

with Kofi Annan:
http://www.gcim.org/news/2003/12/09/01

The Global Commission on International Migration (GCIM) was launched on 9 December 2003 in the Palais des Nations in Geneva, in the presence of United Nations Secretary-General, Mr. Kofi Annan, Swiss Foreign Minister, Mrs. Micheline Calmy-Rey, Swedish Migration Minister Mrs. Barbro Holmberg, Commission Co-Chair Dr. Mamphela Ramphele (South Africa), Commission Co-Chair Jan O. Karlsson (Sweden), Executive Director Dr. Rolf K. Jenny (Switzerland), and representatives of Brazil, Morocco and the Philippines.

Other Members of the Government Core Group that lent support to the creation of the Commission also attended, together with Geneva-based Permanent Missions, International Organisations and the media.

sex tape?
http://www.widgetbox.com/network/celebr ... pe/2474786

Elin Nordegren was born in Stockholm. Her mother, Barbro Holmberg, is a politician and former migration and asylum policy minister of Sweden, while her father, Thomas, is a radio journalist who has served as bureau chief in Washington, D.C. for the Swedish Broadcasting media.[citation needed] She has one older brother, Axel, and a twin sister, Josefin.
Relationship with Tiger Woods

Nordegren and her twin sister Josefin had been working as au pairs for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik when he introduced her to Woods during the 2001 British Open. In November 2003, Woods and Nordegren attended the Presidents Cup tournament in South Africa and became officially engaged when Woods proposed at the luxury Shamwari Game Reserve. On October 5, 2004, they were married by the 19th hole at the exclusive Sandy Lane resort in Barbados.

On June 18, 2007, Woods announced the birth of their daughter, Sam Alexis Woods, early that morning, just a day after Woods finished second in the 2007 U.S. Open.

On September 2, 2008, Woods announced on his website they were expecting another child in late winter. Five months later, it was announced that Elin had given birth to a boy, named Charlie Axel on February 8, 2009.
Nude photographs hoax

Shortly after Nordegren’s relationship with Woods became public, nude photographs of a woman resembling Nordegren began circulating on the internet, with text claiming it was, in fact, her. Nordegren, whose modeling work did include bikini photo shoots, vehemently denied that she has ever posed nude. The nude photographs claimed to be of Nordegren actually depict Playboy magazine model Kim Hiott, and most are derived from the 2000 edition of Playboy’s “Nudes” special edition. Despite this identification and repeated denials from Nordegren and Woods, in September 2006 (immediately prior to the 2006 Ryder Cup) Irish magazine The Dubliner published an article “Ryder Cup Filth for Ireland,” which displayed the nude photographs of Hiott and again claimed they were of Nordegren. Woods described the story as “unacceptable,” and his agent Mark Steinberg said, “Everyone knew it wasn’t her. It’s plain as day.” Steinberg also said the couple was considering legal recourse against the magazine. The Dubliner issued an apology for the story, saying that they had printed the photos as a “satire of tabloid publishing.”

On November 16, 2006, Nordegren filed a libel suit against The Dubliner. Nordegren won the lawsuit and as part of the settlement accepted by a Dublin court, The Dubliner must publish its lengthy apology in a variety of venues, including in its next issue. If the magazine fails to meet the conditions the award will be increased to 366,500 and the publishers will have to pay Nordegren Woods’ legal costs.

pics of Kim Hiott:
http://images.google.com/images?q=Kim+H ... =2&start=0

pics of Elin Nordegren:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&u ... i=&start=0

in response to an earlier post in this thread, where someone brought up jumpers, they werent exactly the topic, but ironically, there is a specific referrence to them in that last part of the opening post, from uchitel's detailed memoir:

Shortly after the first plane hit the north tower, Andy called and said, “Rachel, I’m watching people either jump or get pushed out of the window.”
pushed?!?
that one was new to me.

another interesting quote from that memoir:

Andy’s funeral was on January 18, 2002 and for the next 18 months I was really strong. He’d taught me to create a foundation for myself so that if anything ever happened to him, I could stand on my own. It was a very big thing for him.

pretty weird thing to do imo. but maybe its because im a blue collar nobody and not some college educated financier or broker or whatever. but next time im playing bridge with the fellows at the country club i'll have to ask them if they've taught their girlfriends and fiance's how to set up foundations...