Tiger Woods' 9/11 Mistress

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred wrote:I still don't see the Arizona Shooting connection to the Tiger Woods scandal so perhaps the admins could kindly move some of the off-topic posts over to the Tiger Woods thread, please.
Done. :)
Sisterlover

Re: Tiger Woods' 9/11 Mistress

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Ms. Uchitel has a rather, shall we say, 'condensed' resume, as seen on IMDB. While her name appears in the 1998 blockbender "New Rose Hotel", one must wade deep into the 'full cast' waters, where the now-famous Uchitel worked in 'craft service'. Wiki suggests that the sim graduated in 1996 with a degree (software upgrade?) in psychology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Uchitel) and makes no reference to her acting, despite her part as 'hot model' in 1998s "A Hard Ride" (a hard sell, more like it..)

Her full bio reads thusly:

"Height
5' 6" (1.68 m)
Spouse
? (? - ?) (divorced)
Trivia
Had an affair with David Boreanaz [May 4, 2010].
Her attorney is Gloria Allred.
Her fiancé died at Ground Zero on September 11, 2001. She later married and divorced a Wall Street trader.
Former Tiger Woods mistress.
New York nightclub manager."

Courtesty of http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1946763/bio

Fascinating? Hardly. But it does beg the question: what about this personas history would qualify for a $500,000 stipend to appear on celeb rehab? And just where and to whom does that money really go?
Her vicsim fiance' (better half?), responsible for launching her career as a widow, has this vague and bemusing eulogy.. the only one written on the CNN memorial:
"I only met Andy once. He was a member of my Sands Point Golf Club, of which I am a member. We were introduced by a friend, Richard Tuohey, a fellow member who sponsored Andy into the club. Andy was, unfortunately at his desk that day. Richard was fortunatley at a meeting outside the office. Our prayers are with Andy's family and his fiancee. God Bless you all.
Daniel Black, aquaintance"

Not much to say about his friend and colleague "Andy" except that he was at his desk that day, unlike his luckier friend Richard 'dick' Tuohey.

On Legacy.com, Tuohey and Uchitel weigh in on their lost comrade..."there was rarely a scrap of paper out of place," said Rich Tuohey, a friend and colleague.
"He liked things the way he liked them," said Rachel Uchitel, Mr. O'Grady's girlfriend and, since Aug. 5, his fiancée. Early in the morning on Sept. 11, Andy, as he was known, called Ms. Uchitel at work to needle her with a running joke. She had left the towels, he said, in the right place." What kind of banal statement is this from a grieving fiance'? Or a friend that got you into the country club? That's the most memorable thing about this man, his anal-retentiveness?
If anyone would like to query Mr. Tuohey on his relationship with the software program known as "Andy", his phone number is here: http://www.sandleroneill.com/6c6c874d-7 ... ch-bio.htm

Im starting to think all of these simulations are a way of gutting the insurance companies. Create these fictional entities and cash in on them. Brilliant, really.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Everyone knows she got married AGAIN last week? Since she did such a good job on 911 maybe she'll be a pawn in the simulated London terrorist attack planned when the Olympics are there in 2012 :D
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Tiger Woods went to the same high school as my daughter (Western High School) in Orange County, Ca.
We know him personaly guys.

Trust me the current Tiger is the same Tiger of old.

Thanks guys, pure speculation thats going nowwhere.
I dont think this adds to any truth about the scam played on us.
Bye for now.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Truthseeker,

This thread, I believe, is more about Rachel Uchitel.
In fact, this topic is called: "Tiger Woods' 9/11 Mistress".
The sultry lady is said to have dated and lost a boyfriend in the WTC.
That is of interest to me. Not Tiger.
Brutal Metal

Exactly Simon and one thing truthseeker can't deny Miss Rachel WAS the one that Leaked this behavior that Tiger supposedly exhibited since he was a youngster? (which I think is BULLSHIT he was a nerd well past college wearing dorky glasses with a fondness for mathematics, HARDLY the Studly womanizer!).
Uchitel Totally wrecked this man, his adult lifestyle was brought on from Fame and Money with friends like Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley showing him the way in Vegas etc.. It would have remained that way SECRET if it wasn't for her! SO THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY THE FORUM QUESTIONS HER MOTIVES CONCERNING 911
truthseeker
Banned

Thanks for that Simon, it was about Raechel.

My defense was about the post that suggested Tiger was now a standin?

I so agree with you that Raechel is a perp, and a liar.

You guys are right, Tiger was a total "nerd" in HS, and after fame, and money, did get into other things.

Anyway love the forum, and the facts that are available to the readers.

Bye for now from Cali.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

truthseeker wrote:Thanks guys, pure speculation thats going nowwhere.
You don't know when to use an apostrophe, or how to spell? Or use spell-check?

Who are you to dismiss our inquiries or conclusions? Don't ever do it again.

We don't care what you think about anything. You don't think some conclusion is legitimate? Post substantial evidence likely to convince an experienced researcher. Otherwise bid us goodbye, and take your smug attitude of superiority elsewhere.
Brutal Metal

Yeah and he kind of contradicted himself and backpeddled when I mentioned Tiger was a nerdy high schooler, he seems to agree with me but in the previous post he says "Trust me the current Tiger is the same Tiger of old" ?? Insinuating a womanizing player which couldn't be further from the truth he was ASEXUAL in his teen years! I'll say it again those deductions are Bullshit!
truthseeker
Banned

You guys are just too much.

I do bid you a farewell.

I wont burn a bridge here. But it seems you people are just to full of yourselves!

My apologies for spelling mistakes, and being inferior to your posts.

Not a perp here, BUT you have managed to push another well intended forum member
out of your" i'm smarter than you are forum".

Good luck.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

truthseeker wrote:I wont burn a bridge here. But it seems you people are just to full of yourselves!

My apologies for spelling mistakes, and being inferior to your posts.

Not a perp here, BUT you have managed to push another well intended forum member
out of your" i'm smarter than you are forum".
None of us here thinks we are smarter than anyone else. Asking you to "Post substantial evidence likely to convince an experienced researcher" merely requires each member to act in good faith when he posts.

By the way, no 'well-intended person' would ever post (as you did twice in two days) dismissive, emotional, or hurt comments on a forum that prohibits such meaningless posts as a waste of everyone's time. As I said, no one here cares what anyone thinks about our research, in the absence of a coherent critique of it.
Brutal Metal

I don't see a real reason to jump ship truthseeker? I was a junior/high school/college golfer and followed Tiger since he was 5 years old and was just giving my opinions on his early years!
HappyCynic
Banned

Unread post by HappyCynic »

I wonder what you guys make of this video of Rachel visiting ground zero.
http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/614923/dr ... zero.jhtml

They happen to bump into Nick Chiarchiaro. I found this video of him.
http://videos.nj.com/star-ledger/2011/0 ... ife_d.html

The above link went on to show an interview with the wife of victim Edward P. Felt and the family of John Rodak and other interviews of victims families. Do you think they are acting or that their loved one died some other way?

I don't know if this means anything.
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/inde ... t_20:53%29

Thanks for everything.
HappyCynic
Banned

I watched the Celebrity Rehab with Rachel Uchitel. Towards the end of the 14 days, on the show, they have a 'family day' and Rachels family couldn't show up so Rachel reads a letter from her mom that to me seemed too poetic and cheesy. She also writes a letter to her 911 fiance and tosses it into the water, for closure, and the camera turns to a tombstone that has the same name as his. What a coincidence. I've been searching like crazy to find the video online but it has been removed. I feel as if I've lost IQ points in the process.
She sits in a group setting, on the show Celebrity Rehab, and talks about missing her father after he died and sitting in the closet wearing his clothes. She says the same thing about her 911 fiance!
I just find the whole thing odd.
Grief-stricken, Rachel joined hundreds of other family members outside Bellevue Hospital: ‘I’d heard his name was on a list of survivors so I raced down there. They told me he wasn’t there and the news cameras got me as I left.’

She says the next year was a blur: ‘I sat in the closet in his clothes just to smell him. The doctors gave me pills to sleep. That’s when my addiction to Ambien started (Rachel allegedly introduced Tiger to the sleeping drug he took before he crashed his car). Andy’s credit cards were returned, burned, in the mail. Every day they would find bits of his life, a burned driver’s licence or whatever, and I would have to open the envelope.

‘I went through hell. I fell to pieces. When the one-year anniversary of 9/11 happened, most of his friends had moved on. People we knew had married and were starting families. I felt robbed.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ffair.html
HappyCynic
Banned

I forgot to add that she was on the show due to a 'love' addiction. I also remember her being looked up to by the other players on the show as being brighter or more 'with it'. I don't see how people like her and Dr.Drew can live with themselves pretending like that.