Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In SSDI

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In S

Unread post by simonshack »

JamieK wrote:
1- What do you think of Dr. Judy Wood's research? She claims that direct energy weapons were used to destroy the WTC.

2- Do you think holographic images of planes were used on 911? If so, could they have also used holographic images of people? I don't remember ever seeing Barbara Olson before 911 or Gabrielle Giffords before the Arizona Shooting.

3- If 911 was faked, could the wars be fake too? Could they be showing us fake images like in the movie Wag The Dog? Maybe the money being used for the wars is actually going in the pockets of the people behind the whole thing.
1. She's a hoax within the hoax. Judy Wood bases her theories by looking at fake footage - in order to justify the visual/physical absurdity of it.

2. No. No need for holographic imagery of planes when you can project fake imagery into everyone's TV sets. As far as I know, moving images of Barbara Olson and Gabrielle Giffords have also appeared mostly (or perhaps only) on TV.

3: This forum (and other researchers around the world) has proved that a lot of war imagery is faked for propaganda purposes. Now, just how far this all goes - and just how fake those wars are - has still to be determined. Let's keep up the good work and find out.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

I thought Judy was the real deal because she's being ignored by mainstream media and alternative media. I also read on another forum that many people involved in the truth movement have ties/links to direct energy weapons companies. Also, for the past 10 years there have been a lot of strange earthquakes that people say were caused by Haarp so I thought that maybe they were using the same weaponery to create earthquakes that they used on 911 to bring down the towers. So you're saying she's controlled opposition too? What do you think brought down the WTC buildings?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JamieK wrote:I thought Judy was the real deal because she's being ignored by mainstream media and alternative media. I also read on another forum that many people involved in the truth movement have ties/links to direct energy weapons companies. Also, for the past 10 years there have been a lot of strange earthquakes that people say were caused by Haarp so I thought that maybe they were using the same weaponery to create earthquakes that they used on 911 to bring down the towers. So you're saying she's controlled opposition too? What do you think brought down the WTC buildings?

"What do you think brought down the WTC buildings?"

Mentos and Soda? Baking powder and vinegar? A bunch of guys with cutting torches?

The point is it doesn't matter, the towers are gone nobody died and no planes crashed! Everything you saw on TV was a cartoon, every news report a lie!

http://www.lghs.net/ourpages/users/dbur ... Movie.html

http://remarque.org/~doug/cartoon-physics.html

"Specific reference to cartoon physics extends back at least to June 1980, when an article "O'Donnell's Laws of Cartoon Motion"[2] appeared in Esquire. A version printed in 1994 by the IEEE in a journal for engineers helped spread the word among the technical crowd, which has expanded and refined the idea. These laws are outlined on dozens of websites.

O'Donnell's examples include:

Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation. Then the regular laws of gravity take over. (The character walks off the edge of a cliff, remains suspended in midair, and doesn't fall until he looks down.)
Any body passing through solid matter (usually at high velocities) will leave a perforation conforming to its perimeter (the "silhouette of passage"). NB
Certain bodies can pass through solid walls painted to resemble tunnel entrances; others cannot. (Corollary: Portable holes work.)
All principles of gravity are negated by fear. (i.e., scaring someone causes him to jump impossibly high in the air.)
Any violent rearrangement of feline matter is impermanent. (In other words, cats heal fast and/or have an infinite number of lives.) Corollary: Cats can fit into unusually small spaces.
Everything falls faster than an anvil. (A falling anvil will always land directly upon the character's head, squashing him flat or driving him into the ground, regardless of the time gap between the body's and the anvil's respective drops.)
A body will contort and stay contorted to any hole or container that is smaller than it. (Cat goes in mouse hole and comes out as a long semicircle or person is crammed into guitar case and remains in the shape of a guitar when he comes out.)
Any vehicle on a path of travel is at a state of indeterminacy until an object enters a location which is in the path of travel. (Wolf walks into road and gets run over by a bus.)

Magic satchel, also known as hammerspace, is another common cartoon convention, in which characters have the ability to produce convenient objects from nowhere."

Joody Woodpecker :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JamieK wrote: What do you think brought down the WTC buildings?
The sort of explosives used by demolition companies all over the world.

They cause old buildings to collapse. Bottom up.

What we see in the 9/11 videos is an absurd, physically impossible top-down collapse. Judy Wood was brought in to try and supply a "plausible explanation" for this never-seen-before phenomenon. So she proposes the idea that what we see in the videos (and what she calls the 'dustification' of the WTC) was caused by some secret, 'space weapon': "DEW". It is all a bit silly, isn't it? Do you really think the 9/11 perps would have run the risk to rely on a totally untested method (unless you know of ANY other huge steel skyscraper brought down with DEW!) to pull off the WTC demolitions? Even if DEW had been tested in war zones beforehand, would they be so foolish to use it on two 110-storey steel-frame skyscrapers in Manhattan?

In all her (video) conferences, btw, Judy Wood spends hours meticulously scrutinizing - frame by frame - the (now compehensively proven fake) 9/11 imagery. What does that tell you? Or rather, what does SHE wanna tell you? THAT THE 9/11 IMAGERY IS REAL, fgs!
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

I understand what you're saying Simon but I thought the controlled opposition truth movement wanted us to believe explosives brought down the WTC? That's the story they've been telling us from the beginning so that's why I thought Judy Woods was on to something with her DEW theory.

Aren't you also relying on media fakery concerning explosives? The towers looked like they were brought down using explosives but those images were provided by the media... the same media involved in fakery so how do we really know what went on that day? Maybe they did use DEW technology but we were shown images of the WTC collapsing in a controlled demolition way which the truth movement used to make us believe explosives brought down the towers.
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

I reread your post and realized my mistake. You are saying the media fakery was in showing us a top down collapse whereas you believe it was a standard controlled demolition that starts from the bottom. Gotcha! :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JamieK wrote:I reread your post and realized my mistake. You are saying the media fakery was in showing us a top down collapse whereas you believe it was a standard controlled demolition that starts from the bottom. Gotcha! :D
Nobody outside perpland knows exactly how the towers were brought down. The smokescreen went up, and the Made for TV Special on all the networks ensured that nobody saw anything! What is a DEW anyway? Have you got a photo of one? Every weapon and explosive device ever conceived is a DEW, but since we don't even know if they used explosives, we cannot say they used a DEW! We can hypothesise and speculate however, but with both feet firmly planted in reality. Space beams are a no-no! Did somebody mention Haarp? :rolleyes:

They used Pixie Fairy Dust - prove me wrong! Get it?

Another aspect of Joody Woodpecker's work, unlike all her contemporaries :rolleyes: is FEARMONGERING. If you dont believe it was Al Queda then it must have been the big bad Government with some "secret weapon". A win-win for the Mob who concocted this little theatrical asides for us!
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Good points.

It's also interesting how the 911 theories have gotten more and more horrifying over the years. Initially it was the US government let Bin Laden do it. Then it was the US government was behind it to go to war. Now it's "they're all a bunch of blood drinking satanists illuminati members and possibly possessed by demonic alien entities" and now with Judy Wood it's all that plus they have a giant space weapon that brought down the towers, caused earthquakes and can fry our brains.

I admit, I have spent many nights being very afraid about all of this lol.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JamieK wrote:Good points.

It's also interesting how the 911 theories have gotten more and more horrifying over the years. Initially it was the US government let Bin Laden do it. Then it was the US government was behind it to go to war. Now it's "they're all a bunch of blood drinking satanists illuminati members and possibly possessed by demonic alien entities" and now with Judy Wood it's all that plus they have a giant space weapon that brought down the towers, caused earthquakes and can fry our brains.

I admit, I have spent many nights being very afraid about all of this lol.
Monsters Inc! Laugh in their faces and watch their illusory power disappear!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

JamieK wrote:I admit, I have spent many nights being very afraid about all of this lol.
I know what you mean. The "realization" of fakery in the media has been quite liberating for me, whereas all other "conspiracy theories" didn't do much to make me feel that I finally had a better grasp of what was going on.
There was a time when one could kid oneself that faked events and propaganda were a marginal problem, and not really indicative of the political plots around us. Not anymore. Since 9/11 these very old tools, with an history as long as civilization, have gone full speed and all over the board, thanks to the digital technologies and all that. It seems to me that it has now become basically impossible to describe any global reality without including media fakery.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote: it has now become basically impossible to describe any global reality without including media fakery.
Nonho, could you please explain this comment a little further?

It seems to me very easy to explain some realities without including fakery - or I am just missing your meaning? By "realities" are you actually limiting your intended meaning to politics, economics, and world events? If you are, then I agree with your comment.
07august

3000 missing from Social Security Death List

Unread post by 07august »

I haven't read everything on this thread. If I missed the post about 3000 missing from the Social Security Death List, forgive me. The article appeared in June 2011 and has appeared in many newspaper links.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/jun/2 ... e/?print=1
9/11 victims not registered as dead by Social Security
Nearly 3,000 absent from registry

THOMAS HARGROVE Scripps Howard News

You can google or search for it yourself. You will see all the papers who have run the story.

Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?

According to the Death Master File - the official record of 90 million deceased Americans who had been issued Social Security cards since 1937 - there were 6,298 deaths recorded on that awful day in 2001 when terrorists struck the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and caused a plane crash in a rural area in Pennsylvania.

But, because an average of 6,200 Americans die every day, there should have been more than 9,000 deaths recorded for Sept. 11, 2001.

Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr., chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp.

[ADMIN NOTICE: I moved this to a more appropriate thread. As you can see the issue has been discussed already. While we are here: please introduce yourself to the forum before you start posting. Thanks! ~nonhocapito]
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

Wow, this has been a really interesting thread.

I know some of the thoughts that I've had, also were brought up, so I hope you don't mind commenting in light of the discussion so far.

On whether there could be genuine victims?

See, as someone who tends to give any plausible theory due consideration, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. However, the problems that a genuinely grieving family could pose to the 9/11 fraud, seems like a reasonable objection.

I personally wouldn't rule it out. I think it's naive to think that targeted assassinations under the haze of 9/11 couldn't occur, only that there's no clear evidence for it as yet. People DO get away with murder, particularly when there's a level of complicity/corruption within the investigatory bodies.

Anyhow, I think the reasoning for this not being the case is solid, but you never know when a black swan will crop up, ya know?

On the the research done through the SSDI

So, I'm right in assuming you guys think there's potential for fraudulent entries to be inserted in the SSDI? Anyhow, I was looking at the aggregate data presented by the OP, and was wondering if they kept the raw data it was derived from...like the specific names that turned up hits, and what didn't? Like, if anything were to change in the future, there'd be an independent record of what was there before. Hmm...just a thought.

On them wacky Illuminati, satanism stories...

I might be inviting the ire of everyone here for saying this, but I wouldn't be entirely dismissive of them. The occult (secret knowledge) is a VERY effective tool of control...and it goes hand-in-hand with ideologies that are, at their core, lucifarian.

I think of the stuff I used to listen to in LRH lectures...which boiled down to the "super secret" ability to "transcend the MEST universe" and basically create reality with one's own mind, coupled with a totally Orwellian internal control system - and, I can't help but draw a comparison.

I know that this kind of occult, pseudo-scientific "knowledge system" HAS worked quite successfully in both controlling information, and manipulating individuals before, so it seems reasonable that similar methods could be employed in this instance...particularly when it comes to the more diabolical end of pulling of such a giant con-job!

Meh...I could be way off...but I just thought I'd put it out there...

Anyway, thanks for all this material. I'm completely engrossed in it all! :)
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

Anonymouse wrote:Wow, this has been a really interesting thread.

I know some of the thoughts that I've had, also were brought up, so I hope you don't mind commenting in light of the discussion so far.

On whether there could be genuine victims?

See, as someone who tends to give any plausible theory due consideration, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. However, the problems that a genuinely grieving family could pose to the 9/11 fraud, seems like a reasonable objection.

I personally wouldn't rule it out. I think it's naive to think that targeted assassinations under the haze of 9/11 couldn't occur, only that there's no clear evidence for it as yet. People DO get away with murder, particularly when there's a level of complicity/corruption within the investigatory bodies.

Anyhow, I think the reasoning for this not being the case is solid, but you never know when a black swan will crop up, ya know?

On the the research done through the SSDI

So, I'm right in assuming you guys think there's potential for fraudulent entries to be inserted in the SSDI? Anyhow, I was looking at the aggregate data presented by the OP, and was wondering if they kept the raw data it was derived from...like the specific names that turned up hits, and what didn't? Like, if anything were to change in the future, there'd be an independent record of what was there before. Hmm...just a thought.

On them wacky Illuminati, satanism stories...

I might be inviting the ire of everyone here for saying this, but I wouldn't be entirely dismissive of them. The occult (secret knowledge) is a VERY effective tool of control...and it goes hand-in-hand with ideologies that are, at their core, lucifarian.

I think of the stuff I used to listen to in LRH lectures...which boiled down to the "super secret" ability to "transcend the MEST universe" and basically create reality with one's own mind, coupled with a totally Orwellian internal control system - and, I can't help but draw a comparison.

I know that this kind of occult, pseudo-scientific "knowledge system" HAS worked quite successfully in both controlling information, and manipulating individuals before, so it seems reasonable that similar methods could be employed in this instance...particularly when it comes to the more diabolical end of pulling of such a giant con-job!

Meh...I could be way off...but I just thought I'd put it out there...

Anyway, thanks for all this material. I'm completely engrossed in it all! :)
What's with all of the illuminati voodoo shit? The SSDI simply has to do with a bunch of made up names without SSI entries. Only a handful of people have thought about such cross-references. No one would be killed as an adjunct to this project, because the perps wouldn't want to muddy an operation with another operation(s). I believe they call this mission integrity or something.

It wouldn't be possible or wise to forge SSI records. The SSI program is a federal/state collaboration. The Feds can't make up numbers retrospectively that the states don't have in their system. Furthermore, if you have someone's name, DOB, and SSN, you can reveal lots of private information about them. Clearly, the perps didn't want to backstop their vicsims with mortgages, car loans, school records, employment records, medical records, etc. There's a whole complex cycle of SSI payroll deductions and payments and other shit that'd be exposed to scrutiny if the vicsims had SSI numbers.

Please don't tell us the illuminati did it with mind control unless you're willing to cite your sources.
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

AngellDust wrote:What's with all of the illuminati voodoo shit? The SSDI simply has to do with a bunch of made up names without SSI entries. Only a handful of people have thought about such cross-references. No one would be killed as an adjunct to this project, because the perps wouldn't want to muddy an operation with another operation(s). I believe they call this mission integrity or something.

It wouldn't be possible or wise to forge SSI records. The SSI program is a federal/state collaboration. The Feds can't make up numbers retrospectively that the states don't have in their system. Furthermore, if you have someone's name, DOB, and SSN, you can reveal lots of private information about them. Clearly, the perps didn't want to backstop their vicsims with mortgages, car loans, school records, employment records, medical records, etc. There's a whole complex cycle of SSI payroll deductions and payments and other shit that'd be exposed to scrutiny if the vicsims had SSI numbers.

Please don't tell us the illuminati did it with mind control unless you're willing to cite your sources.
Thanks for this additional information on the SSI records and how that system worked. I did not know how unfeasible it would be to forge the records, so your information is very helpful.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with your comments about the Illuminati. I'm simply putting forward my view based predominantly on studying the methods and ideology of the Church of Scientology. It was a case study in using the occult to slowly indoctrinate members into a shared delusional belief system - where "objective reality" is an illusion and one learns to manufacture a new reality through consensus. It's the whole ARC = "affinity, reality, communication" - triangle.

I can expand on this with a bunch of references if you like, but I'm not sure it'd be too useful.