Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
RoyBean

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:This post is just to say that my research about the David Lloyd / "David Angell" gang (the gang of creators of Cheers, Wings, Frasier and cogs in the 9/11 scam) continues, albeit slowly.

I will soon retire my video about "frasier and 9/11" and pull it apart, I think I will be making shorter clips to be used on whatever complete story will come out of this eventually. But rest assured I have more interesting findings on this so in the meantime just one bit of stuff to keep you teased:

Sam Malone

ImageImage

"Sam Malone", played by actor Ted Danson, is the major character of the show "Cheers".

The perfect anagram of "Sam Malone" is "Mason Male" or, if you want, "Lame Mason" (a Mason that still has to climb his way up the ladder.) You can see him in the picture above, in front of the omnipresent triangle hanging over his bar, or in his "9 and 11" outfit from the episode "The Sam In The Gray Flannel Suit".

The nickname of Sam Malone on the show is "Mayday". Sam "Mayday" Malone. As you may know, "mayday" is the emergency call for ships and such: it is sort of an equivalent of 9-1-1, and not surprisingly equally popular code in masonic circles.

"May Day" in fact is May 1st: popular holiday, notable pagan beltane festival and day on which, apparently, the "Illuminati" masonic lodge was founded back in 1776 (possibly the real reason why the "freedom tower", which apparently represents two stylized pyramids interlocked, will be 1776 meters tall...)

To cut it short: the innocuous playboy bartender played by Ted Danson on such an innocuous family show as "Cheers" was a walking ad for freemasonry. How about that.
nonhocapito, I have to admit I find this post of yours confusing considering what you stated in another thread regarding the whole "Illuminati" thing. :huh:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

In what way is it confusing? He's making a case for masonic knowledge in the 9/11 drama which we know is pretty darn close to a fact. It's just like we know churches, universities and other clubs are involved. What does this have to do with new age speculative "Illuminati" except for the official Adam Weishaupt story? Are you trying to play "gotcha" like nonhocapito is a politician or something?

Anyway, back to my argument that some of these interviews are simmy.

The reason they would bother to make a long (weird) interview is because it's fucking easy compared to any other format of virtually showing off your simulated person. Plop them in a "room", do some motion capture and augment that shit. Look at the bizarre things on Camera Planet and you will have to admit that they were making fully animated sims of walking people criss-crossing each other for several minutes.

Ten years later, what do you think they have? I assure you they are interviewing sims on television on regular news broadcasts. It's hard to believe because it's so weird and sci-fi sounding but it's evident if you watch Fox when they have a special propaganda piece come up that it looks very weirdly crafted and Star Wars-ish.

They did it with "Peter Joseph" - who I still attest is not fully a real identity of an existing born-human living person - and they did it with all these "family members" of "victims". Where else would you expect the sims to be tried out but on productions of fiction television shows owned by the giant media companies that hosted the 9/11 movie split up as "live breaking news" eleven years ago?

Be careful about our gullibility. I am watching the wiggling blinking moles that appear on some characters that I find suspicious. It appears like a soft reddish brownish mole that moves around - allegedly with "video compression" but I believe it would make sense to have this safety identifier so that people in the know are told about this. Since the mole has been used on stuff for a while, at least in my observation, they may have moved on to a different "hint" but please don't assume that a video of a person interviewed for a couple hours suddenly makes them real. Have a bit more wisdom about the technological age we live in! Please!
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

SO who was REALLY behind Zeitgeist?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This is a tangential discussion so I suggest we move on.

Short answer: someone who didn't feel like mentioning TV fakery when dissecting the lies of 9/11.
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, but I can't start a new thread...

A year ago or so, I clicked a link in this David Angell thread that led to Fireman Sam's blog. I found a screenshot of the flight 11 passenger cancellation list (see page 41) that the FBI supposedly produced in a FOIA request. :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see Seth MacFarlane on that document, just below Lynn Angell...

According to that document, Seth cancelled his flight at 6:34AM that morning.

I followed up on that and found a youtube interview with MacFarlane and Adam Corolla where he talks about it in length:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obMspVT9-yw

It seems crazy to me that he would spend so much time building up a lie, as it creates more details to be cross-checked later. I guess he needed a backstory for that day. At roughly 3:30 he says that he got to the airport at 7:30, but missed his 7:45 flight, because he was late after a rough night of drinking, and the airline had closed the gate.

I'm amazed that these guys can't even get their simple lies (who, what, where, and when) straight. Cancelling at 6:34 and grasping at the ticket counter at 7:30 are mutually exclusive. So Seth was late for a flight he had already cancelled on a plane that didn't exist. :huh:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Welcome angel dust and thank for the awesome detective work acquiring that flight reservation document...
hhmm?? that For Sure is a Smoking Gun with regards to Seth, CANCELLING your flight at 6:34am BUT speeding through the streets with a taxicab driver past 7am trying to MAKE your flight?? which one is it Seth? GAME SET MATCH! NAIL IN THE COFFIN! STICK A FORK IN HIM! PLAIN AND SIMPLE McFarlane is FUCKIN LIAR! :puke: The perps didn't get their documents and voice acting in synch BUT yeah let's put a famous Hoolywood Tool on the flight manifest and let him miss the flight by happenstance! :D
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

Brutal Metal wrote:Welcome angel dust and thank for the awesome detective work acquiring that flight reservation document...
hhmm?? that For Sure is a Smoking Gun with regards to Seth, CANCELLING your flight at 6:34am BUT speeding through the streets with a taxicab driver past 7am trying to MAKE your flight?? which one is it Seth? GAME SET MATCH! NAIL IN THE COFFIN! STICK A FORK IN HIM! PLAIN AND SIMPLE McFarlane is FUCKIN LIAR! :puke: The perps didn't get their documents and voice acting in synch BUT yeah let's put a famous Hoolywood Tool on the flight manifest and let him miss the flight by happenstance! :D
Thanks Brutal!

I have long wondered if perhaps Seth's name had to be on that list to provide a certain amount of skin-in-the-game culpability, if he actually participated in the simulation. Cartoon physics anyone?

With that premise in mind, I set out to track down the other people on this list. Interestingly, if you google these names + "9/11", you won't find them blogging or podcasting about their near death experiences like Seth. Therefore, it's impossible to know for sure whether these are the same people/sims on the flight 11 cancellation list. Therefore, I'm only sharing the most interesting findings, which might affirm some creative utility to such a simulation, especially if there's a plausible reason for them to be in LA/Boston. Here goes:

Christopher Langton "(born 1948/1949) is an American computer scientist and one of the founders of the field of artificial life. He coined the term in the late 1980s when he organized the first "Workshop on the Synthesis and Simulation of Living Systems" (otherwise known as Artificial Life I) at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1987.

Langton made numerous contributions to the field of artificial life, both in terms of simulation and computational models of given problems and to philosophical issues. He early identified the problems of information, computation and reproduction as intrinsically connected with complexity and its basic laws. Inspired by ideas coming from physics, particularly phase transitions, he developed several key concepts and quantitative measures for cellular automata and suggested that critical points separating order from disorder could play a very important role in shaping complex systems, particularly in biology. These ideas were also explored simultaneously, albeit with different approximations, by James Crutchfield and Per Bak among others.

A graduate of the University of Michigan, Langton created the Langton ant and Langton loop, both simple artificial life simulations, in addition to his Lambda parameter, a dimensionless measure of complexity and computation potential in cellular automata, given by a chosen state divided by all the possible states. For a 2-state, 1-r neighborhood, 1D cellular automata the value is close to 0.5. For a 2-state, Moore neighborhood, 2D cellular automata, like Conway's Life, the value is 0.273.
" :o

David Anders, Actor: "After moving to Los Angeles, he took the stage name of David Anders due to another actor using the name David Holt. In 2001, Anders took a role playing a high school senior in the Olsen twins' series So Little Time. Later in 2001, Anders landed the role of Julian Sark in Alias; originally a guest star, Anders was made a regular and lasted until 2006. Before his acting debut in Alias, Anders worked at The Gap and taught tennis. Between 2001 and 2006, while working on Alias, Anders made guest appearances on television shows such as Charmed, CSI and Grey's Anatomy. Anders also worked in independent film, and was involved in several plays. In 2002, Anders played in the independent film, The Surge. In December 2001, he appeared in The Source magazine in an ad for the rapper Canibus, in which Anders doubles as Eminem. In 2005, Anders joined the cast of Beautiful, an Off-Broadway rock musical, as the lead. Beautiful was shown during the New York International Fringe Festival. In the same year, he participated in the film Circadian Rhythm. In 2006, Anders worked on the horror film Left in Darkness alongside actress Monica Keena."

Mark Curtis, Camera Operator and Editor

Brian Kristopher Brigham, Actor

Michael Halpern, Writer and Producer

There are 2 Marilyn Benoit's of interest. The first is a Telecommunications professional, living in the greater Boston area. The second is a seemingly connected DC psychiatrist.

Could this be a core part of the functional team? It's merely speculation, but it's easy to imagine how these talented folks (most of whom have ties to Boston or LA) would be valuable to a psyop. I could be wrong about the reason for the list. Perhaps Hollywood peeps always insist on having their name in the credits! :P
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

nonhocapito wrote:
Sam Malone

"Sam Malone", played by actor Ted Danson, is the major character of the show "Cheers".

The perfect anagram of "Sam Malone" is "Mason Male" or, if you want, "Lame Mason" (a Mason that still has to climb his way up the ladder.) You can see him in the picture above, in front of the omnipresent triangle hanging over his bar, or in his "9 and 11" outfit from the episode "The Sam In The Gray Flannel Suit".

The nickname of Sam Malone on the show is "Mayday". Sam "Mayday" Malone. As you may know, "mayday" is the emergency call for ships and such: it is sort of an equivalent of 9-1-1, and not surprisingly equally popular code in masonic circles.

"May Day" in fact is May 1st: popular holiday, notable pagan beltane festival and day on which, apparently, the "Illuminati" masonic lodge was founded back in 1776 (possibly the real reason why the "freedom tower", which apparently represents two stylized pyramids interlocked, will be 1776 meters tall...)

To cut it short: the innocuous playboy bartender played by Ted Danson on such an innocuous family show as "Cheers" was a walking ad for freemasonry. How about that.

Excellent!

Other things about this 'show' Cheers.

It ran for 11 seasons 1982 -1993. Season 1 and 2 had 22 episodes.
The last show ranked 11th all time in entertainment programming..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheers

The theme tune for this show is called 'Where everybody knows your name' (i.e. The masons knowing the secret name of God?)

It was written by Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo seemingly in 1981 and was originally called 'People like us' ( what kind of people are you?) There is also an Angel in the Lyrics to this song..

And your little angel
Hung the cat up by it's tail;
And your third fiancee didn't show;

The song starts with a resounding 'M' ... Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got (Is making your way in the world today helped if you join a secret organisation?)

Other strange lyrics..

Roll out of bed, Mr. Coffee's dead;
The morning's looking bright;
And your shrink ran off to Europe,
And didn't even write;
And your husband wants to be a girl;

http://garyportnoy.com/ Gary looks like your typical nerdy New York song writer. His albums are called 'keeper' ' destiny' 'songs along the way'. All feature cheers tune or Mr. Belvedere tune PLUS 11 SONGS.

Go to the Outside cheers section on his website. If you scroll down to the 4th entry its a link to the cast singing this song on the last night with Jay Leno. There is a little guy who comes out behind everyone with a beard..is that David Angell? Or Ratz?
Here is a very poor quality one of this on youtube..

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0iW8WhTi0

Sitcoms = promoting the 'norm' of what modern life is supposed to be. Work. Don't think about it. Laugh about it. Get your leg over some stranger.

Like most good modern logos the cheers logo contains a 666 glyph.

They have changed the 'c' into an 'e' - a simple flip vertically in PS reveals the following..

I am sure there is other lovely stuff in the old fashioned image if anyone can spot it)

We also Lilith and the Lillian Corporation featuring in cheers....the super occult female demon figure..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
Last edited by Terence.drew on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

AngellDust wrote:A year ago or so, I clicked a link in this David Angell thread that led to Fireman Sam's blog. I found a screenshot of the flight 11
passenger cancellation list (see page 41) that the FBI supposedly produced in a FOIA request.
:rolleyes:

I was surprised to see Seth MacFarlane on that document, just below Lynn Angell...
:huh: :unsure: :blink:
According to that document, Seth cancelled his flight at 6:34AM that morning.
I followed up on that and found a youtube interview with MacFarlane and Adam Corolla where he talks about it in length:
[youtube]obMspVT9-yw
probably a Lynn Angell interview "floatin' round", why she 7:30PM 8/27/01 canx her 9/11 flight 11 aswell... :o

FIRE WALK WITH ME - Who Killed Laura Palmer Lynn Angell ?
:o

:P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

'Frasier' theme decoded

Miller explained that his objective in writing the number was basically to be as vague as possible, including but not limited to avoiding lyrics about plot-related topics like psychiatry, radio shows, and the name “Frasier.” That was probably for the best — though I really would have liked to see him make a rhyme for “Daphne” (perhaps “Niles begging, ‘Have me!’”?).

As for that perplexing culinary duo, Norris himself admitted he “was a bit baffled” when lyricist Darryl Phinnesse sent him the idea. Phinnesse then “explained that these were things that were ‘mixed up’…like Frasier Crane’s patients.” With that decoder in place, it makes sense that “the blues a-callin’” are Frasier Crane’s patients on his radio show, and that he’s “got [them] pegged” by helping them with their problems.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/04/10/frasi ... opWatch%29